My innocent lover

By koukiagain

innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* ... More

Prologue
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24 extra: the moms
25
26
27
28
Promise rings: Part 1
Promise rings: Part 2
Jealousy: Part 1
Proposing: Part 1
Proposing: Part 2
Wedding: Part 1
Wedding: Part 2
Wedding: Part 3
Wedding: Part 4
Children: Part 1
Children: Part 2
Children: Part 3
Children: Part 4
Children: Part 5
Children: Part: 6
Children: Part 7
Children: Part 8
Children: Part 9
Children: Part 10
Sequel
Low I know

Jealousy: Part 2

7.2K 347 46
By koukiagain

This is not an edit but a new chapter, enjoy

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung and Jungkook are currently on a date, as today is Sunday and both are free from their work and studies.

"Should I buy the red shirt or the pink one?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend as he put the shirts on his body.

"They both look good on you, but why don't you go try them on? That way we can see what's best for you?" Taehyung suggested.

"Okay! I will go try them on." Jungkook happily replied.

"And I will wait for you outside the dressing room." Taehyung said as Jungkook went to the dressing room and Taehyung waited outside.

As he sat on the couch outside the dressing room, suddenly a girl approached him.

"Professor Taehyung?" The girl asked looking at Taehyung's face to make sure she didn't mistake him for another person.

"Yes?" Taehyung turned his head to the said girl.

"I knew it was you! I am Jungmin, I attended your lecture last week." The girl excitedly said.

"I am sorry, I don't remember." Taehyung apologized, feeling bad.

"I am the girl who asked if you are single and flirted with you until you told me you're in a relationship, does ring a bell?"

"Yeah, you're THAT girl, the annoying one." Taehyung pointed out.

"I never had the chance to apologize for my behavior, I was so disrespectful and...."

"Taehyungie, how do I......Who is this?" Jungkook asked coming out of the closet, I mean the dressing room.

"I am Jungmin, his student. You must be his friend, you guys are here shopping too? I am actually shopping for my brother, for his 20 birthday but I don't know what to choose, can you help me?"

"Yeah sure." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face.

"Great, thank you so much. You're such a great help, I was about to give up, I am glad I met you both." Jungmin cheerfully declared, taking both of they hands and walking forward.

"Wait, my shirts....." Jungkook said, making Jungmin stop.

"Oh right, you were in the dressing room. Sorry I got a little too excited, did you choose?" Jungmin

"No, I was hoping Taehyung will help me choose a shirt that suit me." Jungkook

"Believe me, with your looks everything will suit you, but I will help you too as a return of favor. So where are the shirts?" Jungmin

"This one and the other is in the dressing room." Jungkook

"Let me take look at you, hmm, looks good pink is really your color, as expected, what do you think Professor?" Jungmin

"Pretty as always." Taehyung complimented unintentionally.

"I know right, but is calling a man pretty okay?" Jungmin wondered.

"I don't mind." Jungkook voiced out, blushing.

"Then why don't you go the other shirt now?" Taehyung suggested.

"Alright." Jungkook said going back to the dressing room.

"Your friend is really handsome, is he single?" Jungmin asked.

"Unfortunately no." Taehyung gave an apologetic look.

"Aww, why is every guy I meet is either in a relationship or not interested in me, am I that ugly and annoying?" Jungmin hopelessly sat on the couch with a frown on her face.

"That's not true." Taehyung sat beside her. "You're a really beautiful girl with a cheerful, amazing personality, you will eventually find the love of your life, like I did. If you were five years younger and I met you before I met Jungkook, I would have definitely fell for you." Taehyung confronted his student.

"Really?!" Jungmin excitedly said, her sadness nowhere to be seen, as she jumped on Taehyung, leaning closer to his face as she put her hands on the couch to support herself.

Jungkook finished changing and opened the curtains completely but stopped midway before calling them, because of Jungmin excited voice and how close his boyfriend and her were close, making him feel uncomfortable, and closing the curtains, listening to their conversation.

"Yeah, and can you move away?" Taehyung moved his face away.

"Oh sorry, I just got excited." Jungmin moved away as well.

"I noticed awhile ago." Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook's heart clenched.

"Is Jungkook, the person you mentioned earlier , your lover?" Jungmin asked curiously but Jungkook didn't hear that, as he was busy wearing his own clothes and leaving the place.

"He is." Taehyung proudly said, then noticed Jungkook running off from the shop, making him worried. "Jungkook! Wait!" Taehyung called out, but Jungkook didn't listen. "I am sorry I have to go." Taehyung said then ran off to his lover.

"Jungkook? Does that mean? Oh my god! I ruined their date. Why are you like this Jungmin? Stupid!" Jungmin hit her head, feeling guilty.

"Jungkook! Wait! Stop running." Taehyung chased after Jungkook and after some time he caught up to him. "Why are you running? What happened?"

"I...I just felt uncomfortable being there." Jungkook answered breathing heavily from the running.

"Why? Did someone do something to you?" Taehyung asked anxiously.

"No, no one did, I...., nothing, I am sorry for running away, let's go back now." Jungkook started walking again but Taehyung stopped.

"No, tell me what's wrong? Who or what made you feel uncomfortable? Please?" Taehyung begged showing Jungkook his puppy eyes.

"It's how close you were with that girl." Jungkook said in a small voice.

"What? I can't hear, speak up baby, I am here with you don't worry." Taehyung encouraged his lover.

"Howcloseyouwerewiththatgirl." Jungkook said fast.

"Slowly this time bunny. Come on, you can do it." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand.

"It's how close you were with that girl! I didn't like it!" Jungkook shouted then blushed immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Oh." Taehyung said then a smirk found it's way to his face. "You were jealous? Aww, my baby was jealous?"

"Yes I was! Got a problem?" Jungkook said pouting.

"No, not at all I like it, a lot actually." Taehyung said with a faint smile on his face.

"Is that how you behave with all of your students? Hmm?" Jungkook put his hands on his hips, as he glared at Taehyung, making him look like an angry bunny.

"No, no, she just needed advice and I helped her, that's all, and everyone in the university know I have a lover who I love a lot and cherish so you don't have to worry about anything."

"I wasn't worrying, I was just asking." Jungkook averted Taehyung's eyes.

"Okay, as you say." Taehyung winked.

"You got to buy me ice cream or I won't forgive you." Jungkook pouted.

"Anything my queen desire." Taehyung bowed dramatically.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

(edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
38.3K 3.1K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...
775K 43.1K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
199K 11.5K 41
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...