FOR ALL THAT IS LEFT - A MaNa...

By Gargi_H

This story is present only on wattpad platform, if you find it in any other, please report. DO NOT ENCOURAGE... More

OVERVIEW
PROLOGUE
FACE CLAIM
1. THE RUNAWAY COUPLE?
2. NANDINI OR ....
3. ALL THE FIRSTS
Against His Own
4. SWEET SAVIOUR
5. CONNECTED STRANGERS
6. HAPPINESS, ECSTACY AND MISERY!
7. FOR EACH OTHER
8. TERRACE AND TALKS
9. YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS
COURSE OF ACTION

DO READ

2.5K 46 0
By Gargi_H

Hello again!
Gargi here....

This particular story is quite special because it is something I had seen and been a part of.

It is a story inspired from a life that I'm associated with. The array of emotions that is going to be addressed in here is something that I have seen... going through!

This was the story that compelled me to write in the first place. I was happy reading. In fact, even today, I'm more inclined to reading than writing. But intense thoughts and emotions of this tale made me run my fingers on the keyboard.

I had added a bit of fiction, after all high and low, happy and sad is like recurring guests and none is permanent!

I don't really know if I would be able to do justice to this, but I'd be really glad if it does.

Read the overview in the next chapter.

IMPORTANT:

1. Any resemblance of the plot or the lines in the story or any other is a mere coincidence.

2. Names and characters are my own imagination or are taken from tv series. If it bears any resemblance, it is unintentional. It is not done to degrade any.

3. Any part of the story being reproduced without my knowledge is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and I would not think twice before taking action.

4. Any mistakes in the technical details or facts can be pardoned.

5. Healthy criticism and comments are appreciated. Expressing views in the story would only make it better experience for both you and me (I really expect this story to have good feedback. I want you all to express what you feel about it)

Enjoy reading!

Like, share and comment!

ADIOS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
12.6K 692 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...
5.2K 737 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
445K 21.4K 51
β˜†About Manik Malhothra and Nandini Murthy β˜† How a Man was changed by a beautiful girl .Is their love a True love or just an Attraction? Will they to...