Edward's Baby Sister

By JessicaHite8

Emberlina (pronounce Em-ber-lee-na) Annex (Ann-ex) Masen Ember is the little baby sister of Edward Anthony Ma... More

DISCLAIMER
Emberlina Annex Masen
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Twilight
Twilight: chapter 1
Twilight- Chapter 2
Twilight: Chapter 3
Twilight- Chapter 4
Twilight: Chapter 6
Twilight: Chapter 7
Twilight: Chapter 8
Twilight: Chapter 9
Twilight: Chapter 10
Twilight: Chapter 11
Twilight: Chapter 12
Twilight- Chapter 13
Twilight: chapter 14
authors note
new moon: chapter one

Twilight- Chapter 5

3.1K 58 2
By JessicaHite8

Ember

Today we all went hunting since it was one of those rare sunny days in Fork. Some days we all wear our rings but others we make an excuse saying we all go camping, but in reality, we just go hunting. Once we got home Emmett, Jasper, and I play COD. While hunting Edward told me that afterward, he was going to go check on Bella. Rosalie and I still are not talking but we aren't glaring at each other anymore Or wanting to hurt each other. Everyone still keeps tabs on us because of our anger much to my annoyance. I shook my head at my brothers as they argue. I stood up and decided on taking a walk in the woods. I decided to leave my shoes at the house and just go barefoot. I run until the creak where the shifters live. I don't know why but this place just calls to me. It's weird cause I am also terrified of this area. It's where the shifters attacked me all those years ago. I sit in the tree minding lazily when Alice appeared making me jump and playfully glare at her.

"What Alice" I grinned

"Bella is gonna find out soon!" she squealed

"Why are you so excited about Bella finding out about us" I giggled

"I want a new sister" She pouted

"Uh rude" I teased

"Oh you know I love you" She grinned

I was about to reply when a vision hits me which is not often. In the vision, Bella was in trouble with a bunch of men trying to get with her. I looked at Alice who was already holding her phone out. I smile in thanks and quickly dialed Edwards number.

"What Alice" Edward sighed

"Not Alice, It's Ember do you have eyes on Bella," I asked

"No I don't why" Edward replied "What's wrong Ember"

"Bella's in trouble on the bad side of port angles" I stated "Go find her now"

"On it" He agreed and hung up

"Alice lets head home" I hummed deep in thought

She nods and jumps down as I follow suit she speeds towards the house. I look over the treaty line one more time before running back home. I plop on the couch in the living room waiting for my brother. Emmett was still playing COD with Jasper. While Rosalie was looking through a magazine with Alice talking about fashion. My mind was on the thought of my mate. I wanted yo know who he was and why I haven't met him yet. I wondered what he looked like and then I am sucked into a vision.

Vision starts

I see myself cuddled up to a tan man. He was well built but most of him were blurry. We were talking.

"Paul you know Alice will kick you out of here in a few minutes and my brothers will steal you for a bachelor party write?" I giggled

"I know but I just want some time with you first" he chuckled, his voice was so deep and husky.

And just as Alice and Jasper burst through the door the vision fades out.

Vision ends

When I came back to the real world I had a smile on my face. Emmett and Jasper raised a brow at me as Alice and I shared a knowing look. Making everyone groan.

"they aren't going to tell us" Jasper sighed

I smirked and shook my head "nope"

They sigh before they go back to what they were doing. I sighed happily slopping into the couch. Only to jump when Edward barged in running to his room. And of course, I instantly followed him. I softly knock on the door before entering sitting by his side.

"she was bound to find out sooner or later brother" I sighed

"But does it was to be so soon" he whispered "I don't want her to be damned"

"We aren't damned brother" I sighed softly

"I feel damned" he sighed

Shaking my head I leaned back turning him fully human. Ya know without the aging. "you know the drill"

He chuckled light heartily know exactly what I was doing. Edward laid his head in my lap and I started running my fingers through his hair. Our mother use to do this to us when we were younger.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

After I had finished sing Edward was fast asleep letting me sigh in relief. I laid him in his bed tucking him in and kiss his forehead softly before leaving and talking to the others. They all smiled at me.

"Bella is going to figure it out tomorrow and she going to want to Edward... Alone" I sighed softly waiting for Rosalie to throw a fit.

"I told you this would happen" Rosalie growled and I growled back at her.

"I don't care what happens as long as my poor brother is happy... You should feel that way to but your nothing but a heartless bitch" I sneered before running off into the woods

I was mainly in my human form and while I was running I didn't realize where I was running. I was just upset and angry. I screamed however when I am tackled by a huge black wolf to the floor. My eyes widen in horror at what I have done.

"Oh no I'm so sorry please don't hurt them, I didn't mean to come over here. Please I'm sorry" I start to panic

The wolf looked at me for a while as I rambled. He got off me and ran behind a tree.

"you smell human and vampire... Who and what are you" he asked confused

I pull my legs to my chest looking at my knees "My name is Emberlina Cullen, I am a vampire with the ability to turn myself human. I have never tasted human blood or have the urge to. I prefer to stay more in my human form. I am still very sorry for coming over here. I was just so upset with my sister that I ran away and in that blindness, I ran onto your territory on accident"

He stayed quiet for a while before holding out a hand "come with me"

I look at him confused and scared but took his hand nonetheless. He pulled me along with him further into his territory scaring me further. He knocked on the door of an old house. A young boy with long black hair answered.

"Jacob can you tell Billy I'm here and would like to talk to him please," The guy asked the boy.

The boy nodded and looked at me making me look at the floor quickly. "Dad Sam is here to talk to you... He has a young girl with him"

I froze and swallowed nervously. Soon I see an older man in a wheelchair. Billy looks at Sam with a confused face and Sam spoke "I need you to gather the elders to speak of something important please"

Billy nodded and looked at his son "Jake call the elders for me and tell them to meet us at our meeting spot"

Jake nodded "Yeah dad, be safe"

Billy nodded and wheeled off towards us I keep looking down at the floor. I followed the men to a secret spot on the beach where there were two other men. This beach was so pretty I looked out at the waves and felt peace right here. If this is where I die then I am okay with it. I looked at the men were looking at me. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked softly

"No, we just want to talk to you... Sam here is the only shifter at this moment and he feels you have an importance to the pack and res" Billy spoke, "you are a Cullen yes?"

I nodded softly and sam spoke up "we are willing to let you cross the treaty line as long as I am with you"

My eyes widen as I look at them "I-i uh wha-what... Why change that n-now"

"you have an importance to the pack and res. We, however, don't know what that is yet"

I nod slowly while biting my lip before smiling a little bit "what if I'm here with Bella swan"

Billy nodded "that is alright but only you no one else from your family. I smiled brightly nodding my head quickly before hugging Sam tightly who froze before hugging back softly. I broke from the hug and hugged Billy but moving towards him slowly not wanting to alarm the others.

"thank you" I mumbled

He chuckled and smiled warmly "your quite welcome child"

"child I am technological older then all of you" I teased

"if you don't mind me asking how old are you," Sam asked curiously

I grin a Lil "around 100"

Their eyes widen and I blushed embarrassed. Rubbing the back of my neck. "Wait do you know how the treaty started"

I froze and look down nodding lifting my shirt whispering "I was slightly in my human form when he jumped at me... It left a scar and I was out for a while" Billy looked down ashamed "I don't however blame him... He was protecting his people"

Sam had sad eyes "On behalf of our ancestors I apologize for what happened that day"

I smiled at them all softly "it really is okay, it happened years ago"

They nodded and I yawned softly, "You should go back home and rest, as well as letting the rest of your family know about the treaty.

I groan softly not wanting to deal with Rosalie but nod "you're right, is Sam walking me to the treaty line, or am I allowed to run home?"

"How about we race?" Sam smirked as the other chuckled

I grin happily nodding "The elders count to 3"

"Alright Sam tells us who wins" Bily starts and Sam nodded as he walks out of the woods in his wolf form "Okay, one"

"Two" Harry grinned

"Three" Old Quil finished

Sam and I rush off me in a fit of giggles once they finished counting. I ran as fast as I could Sam and I going at the same pace in the beginning before I start gaining speed. I quickly jumped over the treaty line and turn smiling at him.

"I won" I smirked sticking my tongue out at him

he let out a wolfie laugh before backing away slowly looking behind me. I sighed turning and looking at my family. Esme ran and hugged me tightly "You had us worried, Emmett ran went out looking for you when we heard you scream and your scent disappeared over the treaty line"

I hugged Esme back tightly "I am fine mom, Unknowingly I ran onto the shifters territory and Sam tackled me making me scream. But then he noticed I was different and we all talked with the elder and I am allowed on there and as long as I am with Sam or Bella while I am there"

Carlisle smiled softly and kissed my forehead in a fatherly manner "We are just glad you are safe"

I smiled happily "I am perfectly fine and safe"

Once I was finally out of Esme death grip I was pulled into a bear hug "Never scare me like that again"

I chuckled and hugged him back "I'll try not to"

Once I was released from him Alice had me in an iron solid hug with JAsper "Alice... Jas...can't...breathe"

They quickly let me go with a sheepish smile "We're glad you are okay"

I smiled at them and then Rosalie pulls me into a tight hug "You had gotten her I would have never forgiven myself... I'm so sorry Lina"

I smiled softly hugging her back "It's okay Rosie Posie, you meant well"

Once released from her Edward pulled me into the tight hug ever "Emberlina Elizabeth Masen Cullen never scare me like that again do you understand me"

I smiled lightly and hug my brother tightly "I didn't mean to I am sorry brother" he smiled softly and kissed my forehead and I grin cheekily "You guys can't get rid of me that easily"

Everyone laughed lightly as we headed back into the house. Just like when Eddie and I were little we laid in my bed together and fell asleep in each other company. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2212 words- love wolfie

hope yall enjoy this chapter 

Cierra_major marilosvento binkleys23 thank you guys for the encouragement to continue this story love you allllllll <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.8K 27
A strangled cry was heard echoing in the forest. A small baby was wailing, the only reaction it could give. A dead woman's arms the baby was laying...
37.9K 486 8
Cecilia Alice Cullen is the twin sister to Renesmee. She is a human and her parents and older sister are super protective of her. Her sister grew fa...
19.9K 671 14
Adam Swan the twin older brother of Isabella Swan. Protective, loving and sarcastic are the words to sum up his personality. His a social butterfly u...
1M 26.1K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅." - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞...