[Completed] Will You? | Lee C...

By Yenalogy

Y/N had just experienced the lost of his loved one, the only person he treasured the most in his life. Due to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Encounter
Chapter 2 - Plan
Chapter 3 - New Student
Chapter 4 - A Shed of Light
Chapter 5 - Is it opening?
Chapter 6 - Close call
Chapter 7 - Truth or Bluff?
Chapter 8 - So Curious
Chapter 9 - Flipped
Chapter 10 - No escape
Chapter 11 - The Trip
Chapter 12 - Noticed
Chapter 13 - Leak
Chapter 14 - Should i?
Chapter 15 - Acceptance
Chapter 16 - Maybe
Chapter 17 - Talk
Chapter 18 - Rainforest
Chapter 19 - Spending the night together
Chapter 21 - It's nothing
Chapter 22 -The calm
Chapter 23 - The Calm II
Chapter 24 - Drizzle
Chapter 25 - Strong winds
Chapter 26 - Heavy Rain
Chapter 27 - The reason
Chapter 28 - ...
Chapter 29 - New leaf
Chapter 30 - Festy
Chapter 31 - Finally

Chapter 20 - Change of heart?

1K 49 44
By Yenalogy

I hope she doesn't mind that i stole a kiss. Even though it's on the forehead.

Y/N thought to himself as he pulled away from her face.

Wait. Did i just kiss her? What am i doing?

Y/N after realizing what he had done, started feeling weird inside. He just kissed a defenseless girl on the forehead.

Not long after, he felt Chaeyeon slowly moving.

"You're awake already?" Y/N asked him as if the event earlier didn't occur, hoping that she didn't knew about what he did earlier.

"Mm." She said sloppily. Looks like she didn't know anything. Or at least, that's what Y/N thought.

"Let's go back. It's already 5AM."

She nodded as both of them got up stretching after sleeping the whole night in the same position.

They walked back in silence to the village not saying anything, until they reached their rooms.

"We'll wake up at 7, right?"Chaeyeon nodded as she knocked on her door. Not long after, Minju opened the door. Y/N went inside his room as soon as he confirmed that Chaeyeon was able to get to hers.

Y/N went inside and threw herself onto his bed immediately falling asleep after setting an alarm.

Did he... did he kiss me? I could've sworn i felt something warm on my forehead...

"What's wrong, unnie?"

"Ah, nothing. Thanks for opening the door, Minju-ya."

Time skip

"You two have been acting weird. What's wrong?" Yena felt the tense between the two. Y/N has been looking at Chaeyeon meanwhile Chaeyeon has been avoiding his gaze. This has been going for a few minutes making the others uncomfortable.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"If you say so. So what about tonight's campfire Chaeyeon-ah?"

Chaeyeon didn't  hear what she said as she seems to be dozing off.

"Chaeyeon-ah." Yena called her once more making her jumped.

"Sorry what?"

"Campfire. Tonight. How?" Yena said in 3 words.

"Right. So are the woods ready yet?" She asked.

"The teachers said that the teachers are bringing it up."

"Okay. Let's review the plan."

Time skip

"Daehwi-ah. What's with your hand?" Y/N said as he pointed to the bandaged part.

"Oh this? I fell yesterday and my hand got scratched by a branch. You know, because yesterday was raining and i got drenched. So i slipped."

"Ouch. Does it hurt?"

"Not as much." Daehwi then noticed someone was looking at their direction.

"Looks like the president is calling for you." He said making Y/N turn around to Chaeyeon gesturing for him to come.

"Come on, don't want to make the president wait now, do you?" He said.

"Alright. Thanks Daehwi-ah." Daehwi watched as Y/N goes off the distance.

"What is it?" Y/N asked her.

"Come help me with something." She brought him to the direction where the hall is.

"What do you need help with?"

"Nothing. I just want to ask you something." Chaeyeon closed the door behind her.

"Did you perhaps... kissed me this morning? On the forehead?"

Y/N unexpectedly answered with confidence.

"I guess you were awoke, huh? Yeah. I did."

"W-w-why?" Chaeyeon stuttered.

"To make up for the time when we were separated. Also as an apology for not remembering you, nor your sister Chaeryeong."

"....I-i see..." Chaeyeon's heart started beating faster, her hands getting sweatier. Did the guy she has liked all this time really kissed her?

"If there's nothing else, we should go back."

"Ah. Yeah we should."

Chaeyeon moved out of the way as Y/N opened the door but stopped mid-way.

"By the way." He said.

"Next time, it might not be your forehead. So watch out."

"What do you mean?"

Y/N turned and points to the bright lips of hers.

"This." She closed her lips with her hand making Y/N giggled. They both walked back as Chaeyeon's face can be seen flushed.

Time skip

"Y/N-oppa! The campfire is about to start!" Nako called Y/N as the both of them walked to field where everything is being set up. Everyone rounds up with the campfire in the middle of them. 

"That's one big campfire." Y/N said.

"It would be funny if we used a small one when we have this number of students."

"Yeah. It would be funny seeing a tiny campfire with this much students." Nako giggled just thinking about it.

"Especially seeing you in the middle of the crowd."

"Ya!" She hit his back being annoyed.

"I was just kidding. Where's Chaeyeon?" She pointed to the girl who seems to be having a talk with Yena and Minju. "I'll be going there okay?"

Nako nodded as he walked off, when Eunbi came to her.

"Nako-ya. What did you talk about with Y/N?"

"I was just having a small chat. He doesn't seem to be as anti-social as i think he is, unnie. He seems quite nice."

"He does seem to be friendly these days. He also seems to be getting closer to Chaeyeon, don't you think?" Nako nodded in agreement.

"Do you know if he has any friends?"

"I've seen him with  that guy named... Daehwi? And also the new kid Jackson seems to be talking with him at times." Eunbi nodded, she seemed to be pondering something.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nah. Just curious about something."

...

"What're you guys talking about?" Y/N asked the three girls.

"We were just talking about the preparations for the school festival we're having after this."

"Minju!! Sshh!!" Both Chaeyeon and Yena shushed Minju. It was supposed to be a secret yet Minju just told him.

"Ah..."

"*sigh* Since you already know. Yeah we're talking about the preparations. But keep your mouth shut alright?" Chaeyeon said to him as Y/N gestured his mouth being zipped.

"About that. Mind if i help with it?"

"About the preparations?" Y/N nodded.

"But. This is student council stuff Y/N. The headmaster wouldn't let any ordinary students help."

"Then make me a member. Can you do that?" The three of them looked at him stunned. Doubting the words that he just said.

"Are you sure? You rejected it when we asked the first time." Yena asked.

"I changed my mind. Think of this as a way for me to change." They then moved away from Y/N having an emergency meeting. They could be seen glancing at him suspiciously as Y/N stared at the blazing fire. After a few minutes of discussing and giggling, they came to a conclusion.

"Okay, Y/N. We can let you in."

"Thank you. I'll make sure to be as much help as i can. So what're we talking about?"

"We don't know much yet. We were considering on having a meeting next week to talk about this."

They continued to have a talk about it with the fire slowly burning down the wood. The students playing games around the fire with sounds of laughing and cheering. The night was cold with the wind blowing the wood constantly making pieces of the wood fall. But the warmth that the fire were making them warm, hence making them comfortable. Time passed by as students leaving the fire one by one to their sleep, getting ready to come back home the next day.

"Y/N!! PLEASE HANG ON! THE AMBULANCE WILL ARRIVE IN A FEW MINUTES!"

"I.. can't..."

"Y/N!!!!"

Y/N woke up shaking, he looked left and right in a panic. After realizing that he was in the bus, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/N? What's wrong with you?" Chaeyeon asked him worriedly as the other members stared at him with worry as well.

"A-Ah. Nothing. Just a bad dream." He hoped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 106 10
You chose to be with Tzuyu instead of Dahyun. This is part 4 of the story.
27.6K 1.5K 28
ㅤWhen Yokoyama YN and Kim Minji graduated, they were unrivaled geniuses in Hamlin. After graduation, YN gets hired at ADOR. Not expecting anyth...
131K 2.7K 44
Behind Closed Doors in secret; away from observers, reporters, or intruders, usually in a closed room. That's Y/n and Selena's Relationship, hidden f...
1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC