KYORI . tsukishima kei [โœ“]

By keisgf

"๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘!" "๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐€ ๐๐€๐๐˜." โ”€ when t... More

- authors note -
- info -
- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty-one -
- twenty-two -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-four -
- twenty-five -
- twenty-six -
- twenty-seven -
- epilogue -
akkey (อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
edit

- eighteen -

8.7K 407 477
By keisgf

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

"Are you sure about this?" Akiyama asked as he eyed Momo weirdly, unsure if she should be doing this.

"Yes! Please don't tell anyone!" Momo begged, grabbing Akiyama's arm. He pulled his arm away from her, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Why the hell should I do that? This place is so far from home, and shady as fuck." Akiyama said as he shot a threatening glance to a male customer who was eyeing Momo in a suspicious manner. "Why do you even need to work?"

Yes, you heard it correctly. Momo had gotten a job. It wasn't as shady as Akiyama made it seem. She was working at a ramen shop on the other side of town to avoid meeting anyone she knew. Unfortunately, this exact ramen shop was Akiyama's favorite place to go alone.

"I just need the money for something, Akkey! Please don't tell anyone! It's a secret!" Momo begged as she yanked at Akiyama's arm, keeping the phone away from his ear. "Please!"

With an elongated sigh, Akiyama tucked away his phone and pulled out his wallet. "How much do you need? I'll give you whatever you need, so you can fucking qui-"

"Noooo!" Momo whined, swatting the air in front of Akiyama's wallet. He's rich, wow. "I have to earn this money! It's a gift for someone special!"

The moment he heard special, his expression dulled. "Tsukishima-senpai, I assume?"

Momo glanced away sheepishly. "No..."

"Jeez, whatever. Just get me a bowl of spicy ramen with extra pork." Akiyama muttered as he plopped at a table nearby. Momo smiled, nodding as she scribbled the order onto her little notepad before scurrying off to the kitchen.

Akiyama watched as Momo worked hard, scurrying around the small shop with bowls of hot ramen. His anxiety would skyrocket when he'd see her trip or fumble slightly, but she'd luckily catch herself and save the ramen.

Even when he finished his food, he still stuck around and ordered small things to not seem like a weirdo for hanging around for so long.

"Akkey, you're still here?" Momo asked as she adjusted the strap on her backpack on her shoulder. Akiyama kicked off the wall he was leant against.

"Tsukishima-senpai would be disappointed if you got snatched up before you could buy him his gift." Akiyama muttered semi-sarcastically. Momo covered her mouth as a soft giggle exited her lips.

"Fu fu, I guess so!" Momo walked beside Akiyama who pulled out his phone, replying to a text message that he had received just now. "Did you get a girlfriend, Akkey?"

Akiyama tucked his phone in his pocket, shrugging slightly as he huffed. "No, she's too busy chasing after another guy to settle down with me."

Momo gasped, "Then she wasn't the one meant for you. You deserve someone who loves you, Akkey!"

"Hmm." Akiyama hummed, glancing at Momo out of the corner of his eyes. Guess you aren't the one for me, huh?

"Are you going to come by more often?" Momo questioned, catching Akiyama off guard. He shrugged, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't know. I came on a whim." Akiyama answered back, earning a nod from Momo. Her house came into sight, making him slow down slightly to elongate the journey.

"Well, it was fun to have you there! It made me wanna work hard! I did slip up a few times, but I saved myself!" She giggled, flashing him a cheesy smile. He nodded, shaking his head at her.

"Yeah, you scared the shit out of me too many times today. You almost dropped that whole bowl of ramen on the old dude." Akiyama muttered, earning a guilty look from Momo as she giggled sheepishly.

"I tripped on the floorboard!" Momo exclaimed, trying to justify her small mistake. "Besides, it's only my third day working!"

"Mhm, whatever." Akiyama muttered, watching Momo prance over to her door.

"I'll see you at school, Akkey! Don't tell anyone!" Momo shouted, pointing a finger at Akiyama who held his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, yeah, see ya." With that, he walked off in the direction of his house.

☾☾☾

"What the hell is up with you, Momo-chan?" Shinohara said as she nudged Momo who was fast asleep at her desk. The brunette female didn't even flinch or stir after being nudged and prodded like that. "Are you dead?"

The bell ringing made Momo shoot up from her desk, glancing around as she wiped her mouth. Shinohara also jumped, shocked by her sudden outburst.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You scared the hell out of me!" Shinohara shouted as she gently smacked Momo's arm. The brunette bowed apologetically, tittering sheepishly.

Much to Shinohara's surprise, Momo kept her word when she said that they'd become friends. Their classmates were shocked that they went from a bad relationship to an actual friendship.

"Sorry, Izucchi! Don't tell anyone but I started working recently." Momo whispered, yawning slightly. "But the shifts start so late and so long that my sleep schedule is super weird right now!"

Shinohara nodded, genuinely impressed that Momo's been working despite being somewhat rich. "Kudos to you."

She jutted a thumb in the direction of the door that was closing seeing as class was beginning. "Also, your boyfriend and his friend came by earlier to see if you wanted to eat with them. Too bad you were asleep though."

"You didn't try to wake me?!?" Momo blurted loudly, eyes widening at Shinohara's words.

The raven haired female rolled her eyes, "I did, stupid. You were frickin' dead though."

Momo banged her head against her desk, sighing softly. "Curse me and my heavy sleeping."

"That's what you get for getting a job that starts late." Shinohara said as she turned to Momo whose head remained on the desk. "Are you asleep?"

Hearing the soft snores that exited her mouth, Shinohara already got her answer. Sometimes I can't tell if she's mentally challenged.

"Sensei! Momo-chan isn't feeling well. Can I take her to the infirmary?" Shinohara said as she stood up from her chair, pointing at Momo who had her head down, fast asleep.

"Sure, go ahead."

☾☾☾

"WAH!" Momo shouted as she woke up from her nap. The nurse jumped, surprised by Momo's abrupt awakening. "What time is it???"

The nurse checked her watch, "Uhh, 4:30pm?"

This made Momo shoot out of bed and dash out of the room with her bag in hand. Her footsteps echoed in the hall as she scurried to the gym where she could hear them practicing.

As she neared the gym door, she saw a note taped to it. Slowing to a stop, she took a breather before reading the note.

'Hey, fat hoe.

Kidding! Hey, doll face! Shinohara-san told us that you were resting at the infirmary, so you're excused from practice today. Maybe you haven't recovered completely from the training camp yet? Anyway, go home and rest some more! The team hopes you get better soon!

- nao + vb team

p. s: don't even think abt doing your shift early today - aki (no one knows I added this btw since your whiny ass will come at me for it)'

"Sorry, Akkey," Momo said as she ripped the paper off the door and stuffed it into her pocket. "Time is money, and time is limited!"

With that, she ran off in the direction of her house to go home and change before going to work.

Her usual schedule was school, club, home to clean, change and nap, then work. Work usually began at 7pm and lasted till 1-2am since she also helped with after-hour clean up.

She's a busy bee.

"Here's your pay, honey!" Saerin, the woman who owned the shop with her husband, said as she handed Momo her money. The small brunette squealed, counting the money to see if it was enough. I HAVE ENOUGH!! EEEEE!!

"Thank you, Sacchan!" Momo said as she tackled the woman in a hug, being careful of the woman's baby bump. "I can finally buy it now!"

"Are you sure you're gonna quit?" Saerin asked, patting Momo's head with a small smile. "You were a lot of help around here. We'd love to keep you around."

"Yeah, especially since she's due soon. We're gonna need someone to keep this place together." Her husband, Jin, said as he chuckled, rubbing his wife's back soothingly. Momo covered her face with her hands, touched by their words.

"Do you mean it?!" Momo squealed, genuinely excited by the fact that they wanted her to stay. They nodded, grinning at Momo who quickly nodded her head. "Of course I'll stay! I really like this job!"

"By the way, you never told us why you started working here? We heard you're pretty rich." Jin said, earning a jab to the ribs from his wife. "Sorry, don't answer that if it was rude."

"No, it's okay!" Momo waved it off, smiling indifferently. "My dad is the rich one. I get allowances, but the person I'm buying this gift for doesn't really like the idea of me throwing my parent's money around."

"So I decided to get a job and make money the right way! I think he'll like the gift more that way!" Momo gleamed at the couple who felt like they were sitting in the direct sun. She was too bright.

"You really cherish this boy, don't you?"

"Yup! I love him with all my heart!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
159K 7K 34
โ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š? ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚ โž โ”€ a relationship built on 'on...
770K 28.3K 34
after 5 years of dating, kei decides to propose to his high school sweetheart, y/n. however, nothing's easy for a tsundere boyfriend. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๏ฟฝ...
81.8K 1.8K 25
Lots of 18+ content. Summary: Kihara Isako and Tsukishima Kei...whenever they are around each other you should expect a fight- which is all the time...