Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

De SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... Mais

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

Please, Tommy. Please.

4.9K 179 170
De SunnyCoolKid

"I can't deal with this right now, Dylan! I am four months into my pregnancy, I'm throwing up every morning, it's freezing outside, and now the hot water heater is broken! Just tell me who to call! I don't know any water heater repair men! I'm a woman!" You say into the phone.

"I don't know anyome either!" He says into the phone.

"You think Ki knows anyone?" You ask.

You can practically see Dylan's shrug, "Probably not."

"Great." You sigh, feeling hormones wash over you, "What should I do then?"

"I don't know."

"Should I call someone?"

"Yeah, probably."

You groan, "I HATE ALL THIS UNCERTAINTY!"

Dylan grunts in pain, "Yeah, sweetheart, yell right into my ear."

You huff, "Sorry."

He sighs, "Just....ask around. I promised my family I'd visit them for Christmas and so did Ki. We'll be back in a few days. Remember, it was your own stubbornness that got you left alone for Christmas. Your family AND Thomas' family offered for you to come for Christmas. But instead you're spending it ALONE."

"Not ALONE." You say, "I'll be spending it with Thomas in the hospital. And I have a kid in my stomache that keeps kicking me really hard. I think it's reminding me that I'm not alone in a really painful way."

You can hear his sarcasm, "That sounds awesome. Now, I have a flight to catch. No offense to Thomas, but I'll be glad when this is over. When he wakes up I'm planning on holding a grudge. Being serious and responsible all the time is HARD!"

"Imagine what it's like for people who have to act like this ALL the time." You say.

"You're hilarious. Bye." Dylan says.

"Bye." You sigh.

- - - -

After two days of cold showers, you were certain that you'd NEVER dethaw. And it didn't help that shaving had turned into something in between Edward Sciccorhands and being blind. You were almost tempted to stop shaving all together.

As you approach the front door to the hospital, you innerly groan. Lovely. More reporters looking for questions answered. On the plus side, the security guard at the front desk had gotten to know you a decent amount and always came to your aid when it came to these things.

You duck your head and try to go by unnoticed. But to no avail.

"Iris!"

"Mrs. Sangster, wait!"

"Would you please answer a few questions?"

You see a few flashes from cameras.

You speak up, refusing to look at them and cameras, "No, thank you. I'm just here to visit my husband."

They start to swarm you right at the door, "Mrs. Sangster, please."

"How is Thomas doing?"

"Do the doctors think he'll be recovering anytime soon?"

"There have been a few suspicions, due to the obvious weight gain, Mrs. Sangster, can you confirm to us that you're really pregnant?"

"Have you been to the doctor for your pregnancy yet?"

"Did Thomas know about the child BEFORE his tragic accident?"

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"I'm not answering any questions!" You snap.

Then comes your night in shining armor, "Leave the lady alone. If you aren't here to visit anyone, I'll have to ask you to leave the premises."

The reporters scatter like roaches.

You let loose a sigh of relief, "Thanks for that."

"Dont mention it." He says, "The nerve of some people. They're down here nearly everyday! I dont care if you're famous, it's disrespectful and annoying."

The two of you walk in, "Well, it's not so bad. I just wish theyd understand I have a bubble. Especially, with me being pregnant."

He shakes his head, "Did you hear that one reporter?" He continues in a mocking tone, "Could you confirm to us that you're pregnant?"

You chuckle, stepping into the elevator, "Not the brightest crayon in the box, I guess."

"I'll say. Anyway, have a good visit. I hope he feels better soon. Merry Christmas."

You quickly call before the elevator doors shut, "Merry Christmas!"

- - - -

You stare at the skinny figure of Thomas on the bed. His chest rises and falls so evenly. Right now, you wish you could lean over and kiss him and that his lips would respond, like they used to. But they won't. Even if you wished it more than anything in the world.

You envy Thomas slightly. He's asleep. He doesn't have any of these tantalizing thoughts weighing on him. You wish you could sleep. Or be in a coma. Or have amnesia. Anything to get your mind off things.

You look at him, "So how are you?"

He lays still.

You nod, "That's good."

You pause for a minute, "You know, they ask me lots of questions. Ones I dont know the answers to." You feel yourself getting emotional, " 'Do you think he'll be recovering anytime soon?' I dont know. How should I know? I hope so. I really, really do hope so. And then they want to know about our child, and I dont want to confirm anything until you wake up. I dont want you to be the last to know. You should've been the first to know. 'Did he know about it before his accident?' " You laugh, feeling tears fall from your eyes, "No. No, you didnt. Maybe if I'd checked a few days eariler.... But I didn't."

You take his hand, as you shake from the oncoming sobs, "Just, Tommy, wake up soon. Please. Please, Tommy. Please. I NEED you right now. I need your help. I dont know what to do. Please, Tommy."

And then your tears take over you and you lean over, resting your ear against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. You whisper over and over again, "Please, Tommy. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please, Tommy. Please. Please...."

You let your whispers fade out. Tears soak Thomas' blue hospital gown. But fatigue overcomes you and you fade into a deep and dreamless sleep.

- - - -

You groan and roll over in bed. The sheets are so comfy. Why is someone calling you at three in the morning?

You blink the sleep out of your eyes and reach to your bedside table.

Who....

The hospital.

Why is the hospital calling you?

You sit up, immediately feeling wide awake. You accept the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mrs. Sangster?"

"Yes?"

"We have some news for you."

Oh, no.

Please, please, let it be good news.

"Yes?" You repeat.

"Well, your husbands readings have changed."

You toss your sheets off and stand up, getting dressed, "What does that mean? Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, it can be a bad thing. But in your case, it's a good thing."

You stop for a minute.

You lick your lips, "So....what does that mean? What happened?"

"It means he's improved. His mind is working faster. His brain activity has picked up a more steady pace. There's a more likely chance he'll be waking up soon."

"I'm coming down there." You say. You skip even changing out of your pajamas and slide on your coat.

"Well, now, dont do that-"

"Too late. I'm awake. No going back to sleep now."

"But ma'am, it's Christmas eve. You should sleep in. Enjoy the holiday."

"I will enjoy the holiday with my husband. At three o'clock in the morning. It's a new tradition I'm starting." You say sarcastically.

The lady sighs, "Okay. Have a nice....morning, ma'am."

"Thank you. Bye." You hang up quickly. You grab your car keys and head towards the door.

You can't believe after all these months, he's finally waking up.

- - - -

You look at Thomas expectantly, as if he'll wake up at any second. He continues sleeping. Except every now and you you could swear you see his eyes move under their closed lids. This is agonizing. This is like waiting for a death sentence. You know it's coming, but it's taking forever.

You lean over and rest your head on his chest again, feeling comfortable and slightly safe, even though he's fast asleep. You slowly blink until your eyes close, pulling you under.

Author:

I can feel the murderous hope radiating towards me.

Anyhow, 2,000 VOTES! COME ON PEOPLE I KNOW WE CAN DO IT

Also, I'll be starting a Tom Hiddleston fanfic soon because TOM HIDDLESTON! :-) And then that fanfic will become my new focus. I know you HORTBH fans hearts are crushing -I'm sorry. I will make Hundreds of Reasons to be Happy my new focus after Tom Hiddleston.

And here I am confirming a happy piece of news for you- I am sequealing Jumping on the Train.

There I just made your bloody day.

:-)

But the next book will be a little bit....different. You'll see when I write it.

And also, i'm not going to write it for a little while. I dont know how long until I start writing it, but I'll let you guys know.

And then, I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!

WE'RE LIKE THOMAS AND IRIS - WE'RE PLAYING THE QUESTION GAME!

So who's your favorite and least favorite girl characters?

Who's your favorite and least favorite boy characters?

So there we go.

Remember - input is awesome!

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!

-Sunny

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

326K 9.1K 24
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the horror that awaits thomas and evelyn hold them back from expressing their feelings for one another. "𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚...
17.2K 407 23
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... Minho falls in love with a former WICKED soldier, but things don't go according to plan. Then...
457K 7.9K 73
This is the second imagine book, so if you haven't read the first one, maybe consider checking that one out These are all kind of imagines about Tho...
35.9K 1.3K 46
Willa McElrie is outcast number one. As a student at Yale, she no longer can ride off her best friend Iris' popularity. Ivy leagues are harder than s...