Escaping The Mafia Boss

By iinfinityy_starxoxo

All rights reserved, please do not copy my book. *** Twenty-four year old Katerina's life is turned upside d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Escaping the Mafia Boss
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 23

44.4K 1.1K 709
By iinfinityy_starxoxo

Katerina De Luca

I have never felt so angry in my whole life.

When I woke up this morning, I expected to feel pain in my behind and planned on using that to make Arosio feel guilty and make him lose face in front of everyone. But of course there was nothing except for a light dull feeling and a bit of red marking on my skin. There was little to no pain down there!

Currently, I was dressed in an expensive designer summer dress that was white with daisy flowers stitched onto the hem of the skirt part. Initially, I didn't want to take anything from Arosio and asked the maids for Ethan's clothes that I had worn last night.

But it turns out a certain Mafia boss burnt the clothes late at night while I was sleeping...

"Principessa? You there?" Alejandro waved his pale tattooed hand in front of me while he sat across from me  at the breakfast table. There was a mouth-watering spread of delicacies laid across the elegant breakfast table but knowing that Arosio had done this for me, I chose to barely touch any of it which made him glare at the chef at the beginning of breakfast.

Both Alejandro and Giovanni arrived earlier in the morning to join us for breakfast, making me feel extremely grateful since I didn't know what I would do to Arosio if he and I were left alone in one room. My anger from him spanking me last night has not yet disappeared and I don't think it ever will.

Unfortunately, we were still in Arosio's villa and will fly back to Los Angeles tomorrow morning since the De Luca family's private jet is undergoing inspection right now. Or at least, that's the excuse Arosio had told me while I was busy ignoring him before.

Arosio was seated at the head of the breakfast table and ate his food silently but I could feel his intense gaze on me since the moment I fake limped into the breakfast room while pretending to wince in pain. His bloodshot eyes were an indication of the little sleep he had last night after torturing me, was it out of guilt? I don't know and I don't care. His dark eyes only darkened further and widened slightly at the sight of me limping, which instantly brought a smirk onto my lips.

What? Don't judge me! Even though I am in no pain, that doesn't mean I have to let these monsters know! Actions have consequences and you better believe I will make that bastard pay for spanking me.

The expression on their faces when I had stepped into the room was priceless. Alejandro choked on his drink when he saw me limping and Giovanni sent a murderous glare towards Arosio who looked confused and guilty. He was probably confused since he had spent quite some time massaging the pain relief ointment into my skin last night.

"Huh?" I looked up from my food for the first time since sitting down and directed my cold gaze towards Alejandro who was still waving his hand in my face.

I hadn't spoken a word throughout breakfast and had refused to look up at the men as they discussed their business matters. I could feel Arosio's anger and frustration rolling off of him in heated waves but paid him no mind. Even when I felt his dark orbs boring holes into the side of my face, I kept my gaze glued to my plate and ate the food silently.

"Alejandro had asked you if there was anything you wanted to do afterwards? You were zoned out for a while, are you alright, principessa?" Giovanni spoke instead when Alejandro froze at my frosty glare, making me shift my hard gaze towards Giovanni but he remained unfazed.

My nose scrunched up in slight disgust when I heard the nickname that they and Arosio's brothers have been calling me by recently.

I am no princess. Just a regular girl wanting to go back to her mundane life. Besides, if I was a princess then I would be Rapunzel since your stupid best friend has me locked up in his damn villa!

Suppressing my internal rage, I showed both of them a sickly sweet smile before dropping my knife and fork down with a loud 'clang'. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Arosio wipe his mouth with a napkin before coolly leaning back in his chair and looking directly at me with his darkened gaze.

His amused smirk made me realize that he was expecting a tantrum from me and that made me even more annoyed. You expected one? Good, I'll give you one, you sly bastard!

"You know what I want? I want my fucking life back. Look at me!" I stood up abruptly, feeling satisfied when the chair I was sitting on went flying backwards and took a couple steps with my fake limp. Arosio's darkened gaze followed my every movement as his two friends stared at me with their mouths agape.

I had to gather all my courage when Arosio raised a perfectly arched brow at me as his lips pulled into a thin line, and my heart raced realizing that he might know I was faking it. Nevertheless, a fake pained expression was plastered onto my face as I kept my pitiful act going.

"I am the same girl who never swore before but now I can't help it. Your fucking pathetic Mafia Boss spanked me last night! Do you know how much pain I was in? And for what reason? Because I stayed a couple hours with my best friends who are GAY? You acted as if I was throwing myself into the arms of a straight man! Hell, I wish they were straight because I would much rather sleep with Ethan or Rylan over you, Any.Fucking.Day." I was breathing heavy after screaming at the top of my lungs and looked over at the stunned faces of Alejandro and Giovanni before directing my gaze towards Arosio who looked like he was ready to murder someone.

Still seated at the table, Arosio was visibly shaking, his bloodshot eyes from the lack of sleep were suddenly alight as if a blazing fire had taken his dark orbs hostage. Our eyes met briefly, making a slight gasp escape me and his eyes snapped down to my lips with a predatory gaze.

Within seconds, Arosio had stood up and his chair went flying back but made a much louder sound than mine did. I cowered back in fear as he took one step forward, making me take several steps back until my back hit the wall behind me. My eyes shut tightly when he leaned into my face, his lips merely inches away from mine with his hot minty breath fanning my slightly flushed cheeks.

"If you ever repeat those words, I will fuck you until the only man's name you remember will be mine. Understood, Mrs. Katerina De Luca?" Arosio stated darkly as involuntary shivers shot up my spine and to my utter horror, his words seemed to cause excitement to course through my body.

Without me even realizing, I had leaned into his warmth and nodded my head against his hard chest. The intense pressure he had released made it difficult for me to breathe but somehow placing my cheek against his warm chest made it easier to breathe again.

"Good girl," Arosio kissed my forehead and guided me back onto the chair as I sat down in a daze, wondering what the hell just happened?

How did this man end up winning every single fight? How can he cause me to feel so many unfamiliar emotions and my body to betray me and crave his touch?

"Well...okay, then" Alejandro cleared his throat and let out a chuckle as my eyes widened in realization and snapped up to meet the amused smirks of both him and Giovanni. I had completely forgotten that these two were still here!

"You didn't hear anything, understood?" I threatened them with the first thing I could find, which was a butter knife, and raised it up high but the two remained unfazed and instead, laughed at me.

Well Alejandro laughed at me, Giovanni just smirked which made me realize that he rarely showed any emotions on his face. They continued to tease me as I pouted towards them and grumbled incoherent words under my breath.

Well, that is until Arosio sent them a sharp glare that had them both shutting up instantly and had me smirking victoriously.

"Sir, the guests have arrived. They are seated in the backyard as you ordered," one of the maids in the villa informed Arosio and all of the amusement on his face disappeared. I have no idea who is in the backyard but it seems like he didn't want them here.

Arosio silently nodded towards her before waving his hand to dismiss her. She looked at me briefly with a cautious glance as I stared back at her in confusion before she scurried out of the breakfast room. I couldn't help but look towards Arosio, my curious gaze meeting his dark, cold gaze but I knew it wasn't directed at me. His icy glare that could freeze mountains was directed at whoever was outside waiting for him.

"Come with me, tesoro," Arosio stood up and held onto my hand before I could stop him. I could hear Alejandro and Giovanni following close behind us as I stared at Arosio's back in confusion.

I almost forgot to fake my limping, and when I did, Arosio threw me a soft glare over his shoulder but the smirk playing on his alluring lips revealed that he wasn't actually mad.

Soon, we reached the back of his villa where the glass patios were and I saw two very familiar silhouettes seated by the luxurious in ground pool with drinks in their hands. Rylan was pointing out everything about the luxurious backyard with the patio deck and inground pool as Ethan stood beside him and nodded along to his enthusiastic husband.

"You...why...don't hurt them!" the words left my trembling lips as my shocked eyes met Arosio's dark gaze before I tore my hand out of his tight hold. All of the warmth instantly left me, making me frown at my body that has gotten used to Arosio's scorching touch.

"You've got it wrong, principessa. Aro invited them here to spend time with you before we all leave tomorrow morning," Alejandro cut in as I limped away from Arosio and kept at least five feet in between us. His intense gaze hardened at my actions and his jaw clenched tightly, as if he was resisting the urge to pull me back to him.

"Why?" I spat out the word as I glared towards Arosio with suspicion written all over my face. This is the same man who got all jealous and possessive before spanking me last night.

"Listen, tesoro," Arosio started as he took a step towards me but I limped backwards, pushing my hands behind my back when he tried to grasp onto my wrist.

Arosio stilled for a moment and took a deep breath as if to calm himself down and I could see Alejandro and Giovanni signalling me on the side to go towards him but I shook my head stubbornly and turned my face the other way.

"I know you are mad at me, I was wrong. Please forgive me, I will do anything you say," Arosio continued as Alejandro let out a dramatic gasp, making my eyes snap up to meet his shocked gaze as well as Giovanni who looked equally surprised.

Don't tell me this is the first time they are hearing the almighty Mafia boss apologize?

The room fell into silence as I observed Arosio with my brows knitted in frustration and confusion. His intense gaze held every bit of sincerity, which told me that his apology was genuine but part of me didn't want to forgive him.

What am I suppose to do with an apology? Will an apology help me to recover my bruised self-esteem and pride?

"I don't need your apology! I want something else," the words left my lips as I took a step closer to Arosio with my hands on my hips. I want revenge, that is what I want. Sweet revenge!

"Anything, just tell me and I will do it, my little cucciola," Arosio promised as he raised a hand to caress the side of my head. My eyes lit up with excitement as several methods of humiliating Arosio in front of everyone appeared in my mind before I settled for the one that would ruin his image in front of everyone the most.

"Fine. Follow me," with that, I turned around swiftly and practically ran outside to greet my two best friends. I could hear Alejandro gasp again in shock and yell something about how I wasn't limping anymore and heard Arosio let out a dark chuckle before I tuned them out and jumped into Ethan's awaiting arms.

"Kat, my baby. Are you okay? We were worried sick about you," Ethan stated into the side of my ear as he kept a tight grip around me. Rylan joined the hug within seconds, with one pressed in front of me and the other behind me.

An almost animalistic growl rippled through the air before I was torn out of their hug and into the familiar pair of strong arms. Looking up from Arosio's tight embrace, I could see him glaring daggers at Ethan and Rylan which only added fuel to my fire of revenge.

"Let go!" Mustering up all of my strength, I pushed Arosio away from my body, frowning slightly when I realized that my strength was no match for his monstrous power. He had let go of me intentionally, otherwise there was no way I would have been able to push him away.

"What's going on? Why did you invite us here, Mr. De Luca?" Ethan was the first to break the silence as he spat out those words venomously towards Arosio and came to stand beside me before he wrapped a protective arm around my shoulders.

Arosio's darkened gaze zeroed in on Ethan's arm as if he wanted to rip it off, making me instantly roll my eyes in annoyance. Before Arosio could say anything, I stepped forward and left little space between the two of us as all the men stared at us in confusion.

"Oh nothing, you two came just in time to witness the great Italian Mafia boss' punishment," I smirked evilly towards Arosio before sending my two best friends an innocent smile. Rylan nudged me before mumbling something about not doing anything crazy that could get us killed but I ignored his remarks and stepped even closer to Arosio.

By now, our chests were touching and I could feel his breathing quickening as he stared down at me with desire and hunger swirling in his heated gaze. Stepping up on my toes, I leaned my lips close to his right ear before whispering one word, making sure I was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Strip" I smirked when I felt Arosio's breath hitch before leaning away and meeting his darkened gaze as he swallowed down hard. My eyes followed the movement of his adam's apple bobbing up and down and I unconsciously squeezed my thighs to stop the heat that was pooling down there.

"What did you just say, Katerina?" Arosio whispered darkly as I tried my best to suppress the shivers that shot up my spine when he stated my full name in his deep voice. Shaking my head, I looked up at him with determination before pointing towards the white sofa by the inground pool.

"Strip your pants and lay on the sofa. 50 spanks for touching me without my permission. You will count after each spank, if you miscount or forget to count for even one, I will restart," ignoring the gaping men around us, I repeated the exact words Arosio told me last night and smirked towards Arosio who had clenched his jaw so tightly, I could see veins on the side of his neck while his dark eyes had become bloodshot again.

"Bitch, have you lost your damn mind?" Rylan whisper yelled from behind me as I waved him off and began to laugh when I saw Giovanni and Alejandro's horrified faces. They started to speak in Italian again but I was too busy throwing myself a mini parade for having successfully chosen the best punishment for Arosio who was still frozen in front of me with a darkened expression on his handsome face.

"La principessa è pazza? Pensa davvero che sia una punizione?" Giovanni mumbled as my gaze shifted towards him before Alejandro cut in. (Is princess crazy? She actually thinks this a punishment?)

"Infatti, No? Guarda Aro, questo è un dono del cielo non una punizione," Alejandro snickered evilly, making me second-guess myself. Did I really choose the best punishment? (I know right? Look at Aro, this is a gift from heaven, not a punishment)

Before I could ponder further, Arosio had quickly strided forward before he was pressed up against me within seconds. This time it was my breath that hitched as he leaned into the side of my face, his warm hand took a hold of my unsuspecting hand before guiding it down towards his crotch.

"Just the thought of your small soft hands touching me down there has made me this hard. Imagine what will happen after you spank me. Make sure to take responsibility for the aftermath, tesoro," Arosio whispered huskily before pressing my hand down onto the rock solid tent that was still growing hard in his pants.

Oh no, what have I done???

*********

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry I didn't update! My phone broke and it costs a lot to repair it so I was debating what to do for many days!

Hope you enjoyed the update!

PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.7K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
5.7K 146 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
4.3M 103K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
47.9K 942 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...