RWBY's Universal Trailer

By KyleAlingus

The RWBY cast are sent into another realm to watch trailers of them in different universe's. Can they enjoy t... More

ENTER THE MULTIVERSE MOVIE CENTER
TRAILER 1
TRAILER 2
TRAILER 3
TRAILER 4
TRAILER 5
INTERMISSION 1
TRAILER 6
TRAILER 7
TRAILER 8
TRAILER 9
TRAILER 10
TRAILER 11
TRAILER 12
TRAILER 13
TRAILER 14
TRAILER 15
INTERMISSION 2
TRAILER 16
TRAILER 17
TRAILER 18
TRAILER 19
TRAILER 20
TRAILER 21
TRAILER 22
TRAILER 23
TRAILER 24
TRAILER 25
TRAILER 26
TRAILER 27
TRAILER 28
TRAILER 29
TRAILER 30
INTERMISSION 3
TRAILER 31
TRAILER 32
TRAILER 33
TRAILER 35
TRAILER 36
TRAILER 37
TRAILER 38
TRAILER 39
TRAILER 40
TRAILER 41
TRAILER 42
TRAILER 43
TRAILER 44
TRAILER 45
TRAILER 46
TRAILER 47
TRAILER 48
TRAILER 49
TRAILER 50
TRAILER 51
TRAILER 52
TRAILER 53
TRAILER 54
TRAILER 55
INTERMISSION 4
TRAILER 56
TRAILER 57
TRAILER 58
TRAILER 59
TRAILER 60
TRAILER 61
TRAILER 62
TRAILER 63
TRAILER 64
TRAILER 65
TRAILER 66
TRAILER 67
TRAILER 68
TRAILER 69
TRAILER 70
TRAILER 71
TRAILER 72
TRAILER 73
TRAILER 74
TRAILER 75
TRAILER 76
TRAILER 77

TRAILER 34

47.6K 255 301
By KyleAlingus

The Hitman's Bodyguard Trailer

"These universes are exciting," Nicholas commented gleefully "Are we all in these things."

"Well a different you has to exist somewhere." Glynda responded.

"I still can't seem to have a grasp on it." Whitley voiced out.

"Think of it this way, that screen is the largest mirror ever and it has so many cracks that your reflection shows in each one but each reflection is a different version of you." Blake explained.

"Oh I get it, I could be me and another reflection could be...a huntsman?" Whitley suggested.

"Exactly, you can literally be anything and you wouldn't even know it." Yang said.

"Hmm, I guess that makes sense." Whitley said.

"Preposterous!" Jacques exclaimed.

"Quiet you." Bill said "This next one is for some comedic value."

"Thank Oum." Summer said with a sigh.

"I need a good laugh." Taiyang said.

"But it does show you a bit of action." Bill added.

"Now you're speaking my language." Yang said.

"What are you waiting for? Let's see it!" Ruby exclaimed and most of the occupants in the room agreed.

"Alright." Bill said as he flipped his remote and started the trailer.

"I hope my family isn't in danger in this one." Willow said.

"It'll be fine, I think." Amber said as she pats her back.

The trailer began by showing Jaune in formal attire as he stood in a clean house, he stood in front of a painting as it shifted to reveal various weapons.

"I'm a triple A rated, executive, protection agent." Jaune explained as he took a pistol and holstered it then the camera switched to show him pressing a button in a car as a car was soon shown and Jaune looked towards its direction.

"Impressive." Ironwood said with a complimentary nod.

"Triple A is no easy feat." Ozpin added as he was also slightly impressed.

"So Jaune is like a butt-kicking bodyguard in this one?" Ruby asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Awesome." Jaune uttered with stars in his eyes.

"I wonder who he's protecting." Cinder asked.

"Probably someone important like a rich dude or something." Mercury guessed.

IN A DANGEROUS WORLD

"And you're the most wanted hitman in the world." Jaune continued as a helicopter was shown flying over Vale then a person with a sniper was shown.

"I can see why, that's a Barret M82. High class rifle with a built in silent scope." Ruby summarized with a satisfied smirk.

"It's scary that you know that." Oscar muttered.

"So you hate to study anything from school but when it comes to sniper rifles you're an encyclopedia?" Weiss asked with a dull look.

"Don't judge me." Ruby said as she ate her popcorn with a cute pout.

An explosion was shown on a bridge.

EVERYONE NEEDS A BODYGUARD

"Wait, you're a bodyguard for a hitman?" Sun asked.

"That sounds..." Ren articulated.

"Preposterous!" Jacques shouted.

"Shut it." Everyone said to him.

"It sounds ridiculous." Glynda said with a sigh, this one might give her a headache.

"Hitmen must be trained to protect themselves right?" Nora asked.

"They should be." Emerald responded.

"My job is to keep you out of harm's way." Jaune explained.

Jaune was shown taking off a pair of sunglasses as he pressed a but to an elevator. Jaune punched a man and kicked him in the gut, he was shown on the ground as the elevator doors closed on his head.

Some cringed from the pain the man must've experienced.

"Poor guy." Velvet said.

"Arc's pretty cool in this one." Cardin said.

They all looked at him in shock as Jaune jaw-dropped.

"What? Yeah, I said it." Cardin said with an eye roll.

Qrow was shown looking at Jaune with a raised eyebrow then he burst out in laughter at what Jaune just said while Jaune looked frankly offended. Qrow continued to laugh as Jaune finally had enough and punched him directly on the nose.

Qrow held his nose in pain "Shit! What the fuck!?"

This brought some laughs, chuckles and giggles from the watchers. Qrow laughed dryly with an eye roll as he took a sip of his drink while Winter was laughing so hard she threw some Lien at Jaune for compensation.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Winter exclaimed.

"Shut it Ice Queen..." Qrow growled.

Winter smirked and pinched his cheek "Aww is the little hitman mad?"

Qrow slapped her hand away as she continued to laugh at him, Willow smiled when she saw the chemistry between the two and hoped they'd be happy together while Jacques couldn't believe his own daughter would act so uncivilized.

"Y'know half of me expected you to be the hitman." Vernal said with a chuckle.

Adam smirked "Because my skills are so great."

"No because you need a teenager to actually protect you." Vernal retorted.

"Burn~" Raven and Sienna said as the three fist bumped.

Adam frowned and looked ahead at the screen while Taiyang joined in on Winter's laughter.

"Jaune that was awesome!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Man I wish I caught that on video." Yang said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Jaune was shown angrily walking towards the exit "You won't last one hour without me!"

"Fuck you!" Qrow shouted.

"Eat my ass!" Jaune shouted back.

"That's what she said!" Qrow retorted.

"Ha!" Yang laughed.

"This Qrow is much more vulgar." Glynda said in slight disappointment.

"He actually used to be this vulgar, he just dialed it down." Raven explained.

"Jaune I never thought you'd be one to swear." Saphron said in mock shock.

"I don't swear," Jaune defended "But apparently other me does...LANGUAGE!!"

"So he abandoned his directive because they are incompatible." Penny asked.

"I have no idea what the hell you just said but yeah, sure." Roman said.

Men were shown sitting in a row, each with guns in their hands and loading them up. The men were revealed to be the Atlesian army and they were looking for either Qrow or Jaune.

"Suspects are on the roof." A man said in a helicopter as two figures were shown running across the roof.

"Finally! The cops aren't on my ass in one of these!" Roman exclaimed happily.

"Congratulations!!" Neo wrote as she put on a party hat and blew on a party horn.

"Well Qrow is a hitman so I guess this does make sense." Ozpin said.

"And Jaune Arc is his bodyguard so he is a suspect in association." Salem finished.

"Doubt that these dunderheads will work together." Militia said with a laugh.

Jaune and Qrow reached the edge of the roof and looked down to see that it was a long drop.

"No, no, no, no, there's no odds in that jump." Jaune said as he pushed Qrow back "Just gotta find a more intelligent way-"

He was cut off when Qrow jumped off the roof and hit his head on the construction pipes across the building, he fell on a board by his back and barely held on as he fell into the garbage bin.

"Argh!! Motherfucker!!" Qrow yelled in pain.

Jaune shook his head in disbelief "Holy fucking shit."

Sun, Yang, Neptune, Mercury and Emerald erupted into uncontrollable laughter as many shook their heads at the idiocy.

"So many swear words." Ruby said with wide eyes.

"Why would you jump!?" Weiss shouted.

"I'm not gonna let a kid tell me what to do." Qrow said.

"So he takes the stupid option instead." Summer muttered.

"Typical Qrow." Taiyang laughed.

"Why are you laughing you're the one always who did the dumb stunts back in the day." Raven said which effectively silenced him.

"Jaune just quit now, it's obvious this man is going to get you killed." Saphron said as she shook her head.

"I promised to protect him so I guess that's what I'm gonna do." Jaune said proudly.

Yang continued to laugh "We'll bring you flowers at your funeral."

A car was shown flying in the air and the drivers were revealed to be none other than Qrow and Jaune with Jaune surprisingly driving.

"And I thought you would be the rational one Mr. Arc." Glynda whined with her hope drained.

"These guys must be having their time of their lives!" Sun exclaimed.

"We gotta do these things when we get back!" Neptune exclaimed.

A man was shown shooting a semi-automatic at Qrow who shot back with his pistol while hiding behind a tree in a public area.

"I hope they kill him, I really do." Jaune said as people ducked behind him then Qrow was shown drifting his car in front of another car and shooting at it as it exploded.

"Doubt that." Cinder said as she was impressed by the idiot's skill.

"It's clear Jaune has had enough." Pyrrha said.

"I'm hurt Arc." Qrow said as he put his hand over his heart "I really thought we had something special."

"Sorry." Jaune said with a laugh.

"This guy single-handedly ruined the word motherfucker." Jaune complained to a frightened wine vendor.

"Yang ruined puns for me, I feel your pain." Ruby said as Yang gasped.

"I thought you loved my puns!" Yang said dramatically.

"You know I don't." Ruby said dully.

"Well you're no pun'" Yang said with a smirk as Ruby screamed.

"Motherfucker!" Ruby screamed.

"Ruby!" Summer and Taiyang shouted in shock.

"Oops sorry," Ruby said with an innocent smile then she pointed to Qrow "Blame uncle Qrow, he's the one who taught me!"

Qrow tried to shush her but they were already glaring at him, he turned away from them and whistled innocently.

Jaune was shown riding a motorcycle as he grabbed a man's gun and shot at a car, the car somehow flipped and landed in a ditch.

"I don't understand how but that was impressive." Oobleck commented.

"Indeed." Port agreed "Reminds me of the that time we..."

He was soon ignored as Bill turned the volume up and they kept watching.

Jaune was shown taking off his helmet as Qrow glared at him while pointing to his watch.

"Tick tock, motherfucker!" Qrow yelled.

"He says it as if he was born to say it." Fox commented as he shook his head.

"Now that's an art." Yatsuhashi agreed.

Cars were shown driving at high speeds and turning a corner as the camera showed Jaune back at the wine stand.

"I was up here." Jaune said with his arm raised while the cars drove right through the café behind him.

Qrow was then shown shooting at someone while cars exploded.

"GODDAMNIT!!!" Jaune shouted angrily.

Everyone laughed as Jaune reached that point of anger.

"And there's his breaking point." Roman said with a laugh.

"It had to happen eventually." Cinder said in agreement.

"Quite humorous." Nicholas said with a chuckle.

"Never seen Jaune this angry before." Ruby said.

"Fearless leader really doesn't get angry does he?" Nora asked.

"That says a lot about the boy's character." Nicholas said with a laugh as he pat Jaune's back which slammed him to the floor.

"Ow." Jaune groaned.

"Jauney-bear!" Pyrrha exclaimed as she helped him up.

"Jauney-bear?" Yang asked.

"Dude I'm not even gonna ask." Ruby said with a sigh.

Qrow was shown angrily walking away from an explosion.

"I will bust a cap in your ass-" Qrow was about to threaten with a gun to Jaune's face but Jaune cut him off.

"Have you ever said please-" Jaune was about to ask but Qrow cut him off this time.

"Please motherfucker!" Qrow yelled.

"Why are we always yelling!?" Jaune yelled.

The laughter continued and even Qrow spat out his drink though it did land on Ironwood who was ready to punch the man.

"These guys are hilarious!" Junior shouted.

"Please tell me they have some kind of show!" Sun exclaimed in absolute laughter.

Summer was shown fighting off a group of men as Qrow gave someone behind him the middle finger. He was shown running between two buses and barely making it as a car crashed.

"I'm in this one!?" Summer asked.

"Oh no." Raven said as she laughed harder "Imagine you were married to this idiot!"

Raven laughed as she draped her arm over Qrow's shoulder and pointed at him, Winter laughed with her while Qrow glared at the two.

"That would be impossible!" Taiyang exclaimed with a laugh.

Bill, God Raven and Nanny Glynda burst out laughing as the entire theater was filled with laughter.

A car rammed a concrete pole and Jaune was launched out of the front window and onto the road. Qrow leaned over and stared at Jaune in disbelief.

"MONTY OUM!! REALLY!?" Jaune shouted in shock and anger.

"What happened to the seatbelt rule!?" Qrow shouted back.

THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD

Everyone clapped and cheered with laughter and enjoyment at the universe as Bill floated up to the front.

"Thoughts?" Bill asked.

"Well Qrow and Ironwood are still number one so I'll put Qrow and Jaune at number two." Raven said.

"What do you mean?" Sienna asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The duo's! I mean we've seen so many, I just started ranking them." Raven said with a shrug.

"Smart." Ozpin complimented.

"I loved this one, I just wish my other sisters could've see Jaune actually swearing." Saphron said with a smile.

"Glad that didn't happen." Jaune whispered gratefully.

"Well onto the next one, and don't worry it's gonna be marvelous!" Bill exclaimed with a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 39 10
RWBY and Co. have come a long way thanks to the viewings Katana has shown them and the new allies they've gained to train with. However, they believe...
400K 2.1K 49
Join the cast of RWBY as they all react to the Multiverse
18.4K 153 5
The Neko Arcs, now finished but laid-off from the next Carnival Phantasm, decided to do a road trip through the multiverse as they make the inhabitan...
14.4K 344 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...