Protecting The Heiress (Book...

By DeltaTzuyu

This story is not mine and all credits must go to the amazing author, JLJENLISA for creating this masterpiece... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Noticed

Chapter 37

9K 254 34
By DeltaTzuyu

***Tzuyu's POV***

Being away from Sana has been proven to be very challenging. I wanted to see her, to call her, but I'm always stopping myself because I knew that the second I hear her voice, I'm going to take the earliest flight to go back to Korea.

I have spent my two weeks in Taiwan by burying myself at work during the days and my nights on the gym so when I get home, I only have to sleep due to fatigue. Because if not, I would be spending my nights thinking of her and that's going to be a torture.

I have been so used waking up every morning with her cuddled up in my arms, hair disheveled from previous night's tryst, her soft snore that I always find cute, and the way she slightly scrunched her nose whenever I kissed her forehead before I take my morning shower.

I can't see myself without her anymore… and I will never ever allow anyone to take her away from me.. unless Sana wants to.

So, I have decided to confess to her when I return back from Taiwan.
If she accepts me, I will forever be grateful to the heavens for giving her to me.

If not, then I will treasure all the memories we have shared, and spend my remaining days relieving them, from the first day I saw her running down their grand staircase up to when the last time I'm gonna see her beautiful face.

Just thinking of her rejecting me, brings immeasurable pain to my heart. But if one day she finds the love of her life, I will accept the news with a smile on my face, no matter how bitter that smile would be, for I know she has finally found her true and real happiness.

“Ms. Chou?” I was pulled out from my trance when I heard my name being called out.

I saw my board of directors and secretary looking at me, waiting for my comment regarding the presentation they have shared.

I cleared my throat before answering. “I will look into your reports and will schedule another meeting to further discuss this thing out. Meeting adjourned.”

The directors left the room one after another but I heard them murmuring with each other. I really cannot blame them though, it was pretty obvious I was not paying attention to whatever they were discussing.

Before I left the conference room, I looked back to my secretary. “I want the minutes on my desk before you leave tonight. In addition, please also provide a detailed summary as to what transpired a while ago.”

I didn't wait for her answer. I went back to my office to grab my phone and check if someone left me a message only to find there's none.

A soft smile found its way on my lips when I saw my wallpaper. It was a picture of Sana and I when we went to Asiatique.

“I miss you, Sana” I said to no one.

Like me, she hasn't contacted me for the past two weeks. Probably because she was also stopping herself for the sole reason I also have.

“Two more days..” I put my phone back on my desk and once again buried myself to work.

----------------

***Sana's POV***

“Ahhh! I cannot take this anymore!” I emptied my margarita then slammed my glass on the table.

“Hey hey! Relax girl! What's gotten into you?” I heard someone said and when I looked around, I saw my friends looking weirdly at me.

Shit

“Sana? Are you okay?” I heard Chaeng asked me softly.

“Yeah, I'm sorry. I was kinda out of it a while ago. Work has been hellish and I guess I took my work-problem here,” I lied. But what can I do? It's not like I can tell them that 'hey sorry for acting weird because I really super miss Tzuyu and I'm going crazy right now thinking what she's doing or maybe she's flirting with other girls!’

“I get you, running a company is hard, but try to forget your problem for the time being, that's why we're here right? To unwind!” Nayeon said while sipping her own drink.

I signalled Bambam to get me another round of margarita which he obliged. I saw Jihyo looking at Bambam before turning her head back to the group.

“Bambam reminded me of Tzuyu. And speaking of which, where is she? I haven't seen her around?” Jihyo asked.

“Can't you be more subtle? Why? Still having the hots on her?” Nayeon asked Jihyo.

I saw Jihyo slightly blushed before answering. “Well, let's just say that I have been waiting to get my hands on her but someone here is kinda territorial when it comes to her. So nah, think I'm gonna keep my hands off of her,” Jihyo said while looking at me.

I remember her having a crush on Tzuyu when we were still teenagers and she did not try to keep it a secret, especially to the group. If I was still my younger self, I would say she could try her luck. But we're not teenagers anymore, and Tzuyu is not just my bodyguard now. She's… she's my…

She's my what?? God!! This unlabeled relationship that we have needs to be fixed! I swear the moment she returns this is gonna be the first one we need to talk!

I was about to answer when Bambam gave me my requested drink.

“Thank you,” I told him. I once again looked back at Jihyo to see her still looking at me.

She's really waiting for my answer.

“Tz-” I was cut off when Chaeng's phone rang.

I saw how her face softened and how a small smile played on her lips when she saw who was calling her.

“Hey babe…. yes I'm with the girls, you wanna say hi to them?.... Did you take your medicines?.... Okay I'm going to cook your favorite chicken noodle soup… i love you too, bye..”

“Mina?” I asked her.

“Yes.. you know how she is when she's sick, she's acting like a baby,” she said with that soft smile still on her lips. “Well, I guess it's time for me to go home. I have a patient I need to take care of,” she stood up and was about to walk away when she slightly swayed, good thing Bambam was able to hold her steady.

“Whoops! I didn't think a single shot of vodka would make me slightly dizzy,” Chaeng said.

“Maybe I should take you home. Nayeon, Jihyo, sorry for leaving early tonight.” I told them.

“Sure sure no worries, you also seemed out of it tonight,” Nayeon said and after we bid our farewells, Chaeng and I made our way out of the bar.

While inside the car, I couldn't help but to look at Chaeyoung and see she was smiling while exchanging texts with I'm guessing Mina, simply because of how happy she looked at the moment.

Chaeyoung must have noticed I was looking at her because she put her phone down and looked at me.

“I'm sorry, Mina's just being really super clingy,” she said.

“No you don't have to apologise. I'm just happy that two of my friends have found their happiness in each other's arms,” I told her truthfully.

“Yeah, me too. Who would have imagined, right? From being friends since our toddler days to sharing our first heartbreaking love story, to now being each other's better half,” Chaeyoung said.

“Do you think if Mina didn't ask you to be her personal nutritionist, you guys would be possible?” I asked her.

Mina started her acting career years ago and she was advised to have her personal nutritionist because of how hectic and tiring her schedule would be. And of course Chaeng being in the medical field and also so happened to be a nutritionist as one of her specializations, took the opportunity to help her friend in her dilemma but little did they know it would also bring them together.

“I mean, nothing really is impossible. Especially if you're always together and you're comfortable with each other. I'm really surprised that you and Tzuyu didn't develop any feelings with each other after all the years you've known each other? Well, of course you had Mark back then..” she was looking at me intently, as if waiting for me to say something.

“I… really don't know what to say..”

“Your answer already said a lot of things, Sana. Don't worry, time will come when the right words would find their way and you would then be able to freely say what's on your heart and mind,” she said while holding my hand.

“Thank you,” I told her.

“No, thank you.. from dropping me home,” that's when I noticed we were already parked outside Mina's home and she was at the gate waiting for us.

“Go cook your princess charming her chicken noodle soup now,” I told Chaeng. I waved at Mina and she waved back.

“Thanks again Sana and goodnight,” Chaeyoung said before going outside.

“Yes, I'll see you guys soon again,” then we drove off to my apartment.
I must have been really out of it because next thing I know, Bambam has already parked the car in front of my apartment.

“Have a good night, Miss Minatozaki,” Bambam said before I went out of the car. I just nodded at him then I made my way to the entrance.

I was about to open my door when I noticed there were lights coming out from the front door. I looked around to see if there was anything suspicious. I contemplated on whether I should call Bambam and tell him about the situation but I knew that this building is secured, especially the floor where Tzuyu and I live.

Tzuyu.. could it be that she's back?

My heart started to beat rapidly with that thought. I hurriedly entered my code and when I opened my door, I saw her standing in the dining area, seemingly preparing the table.

She seemed to notice she was no longer alone. She turned around and I swear, it was like I was watching a movie scene with how things seemed to move slowly. She turned her body so graciously and when she looked into my eyes.. god.. I lost myself in those pair of doe eyes..

“I'm still not done prep-” I cut Tzuyu with whatever she was saying when I jumped in her arms and kissed her hard. I wrapped my legs on her waist and my arms latched onto her hair, pulling her impossibly closer, kissing her deeply.

I felt her hands moved to my thighs, helping me hold my weight, as she walked to the couch, laying me down gently.

“You're back,” I told her while caressing her face.

“Yeah,” she said while still catching her breath.

Before I could stop myself, I blurted out.

“I've missed you so much.”

Tzuyu seemed so shocked when I said those words. Her eyes widened, mirroring mine. When she collected herself, she smiled softly.

“I missed you too, Sana,” she leaned closer, reaching for my lips, and I let her. I pulled her head down, welcoming her soft lips.

This kiss was not like the kiss we shared moments ago, this was different, it felt different. It felt like emotions and feelings were swirling together with the movements of our lips. Every lick, every nibble, and every suck felt different. Even our tongues didn't not battle for dominance, they just languidly caressed each other.

Maybe those two weeks apart made us realize something…

My hands started to travel around her body at the same time I felt her hands travelling underneath my dress. Her touch sends shivers down my spine and made my pool of wetness more wet, if that's even possible, and this is all just because of that single touch.

When Tzuyu came in contact with my undies, she felt how wet I was already.

“You're already this wet?” She said with a smirk playing on her lips. I touched her crotch and felt her hardness.

“Look who got excited upon knowing I was already wet?” I answered her back.

“Only for you Sana.. only for you..” Tzuyu said, smirk gone, replaced with all seriousness.

I stopped for a moment, I just looked directly into her eyes, looking and searching deep within it. And when I saw nothing but truthfulness, all my worries from days ago that she might be seeing someone else behind my back vanished.

“I can't wait anymore, Tzuyu. Take me to bed,” I told her just when I grabbed her head and smashed my lips against her. Kissing her deeply again.

Tzuyu obliged. She didn't waste any seconds and she carried me with ease towards my bedroom, all the while disposing each other's clothes, never minding were we threw them.

I felt my bare back hit my comforter and Tzuyu went on top of me, kissing my neck down to the valley of breasts. Her hot mouth covered one of my peaks while the other was being played by her hand, making my nipples erect and hard as a pebble.

“Tzuyu, please.. I want you now..” I told her.

I felt Tzuyu moved up, kissing me on the lips again then I felt her legs wedging between mine, opening them, and I open my legs wider for her. I felt her position herself between me and when I felt she was about to push it in, a nagging thought entered my senses.

“Tzuyu, wait..” I said then I gently pushed her shoulders away.

“What? Why?” Tzuyu asked. Confusion and lust were written all over her face.

“Can you… uhmm…”

“What is it, Sana? Is there something wrong?” Tzuyu asked me, I can see that she's starting to get worried.

“I.. it's been two weeks since you've been gone. And I kinda stopped taking my pills, since..... you know there's really no point taking them when you're not around. So what I wanted to say is if you can.. uhmm.. you know, put a condom for the meantime?” I told her, feeling embarrassed about asking her to do that.

“You scared me for a moment there, Sana.. but are you sure? It's gonna feel different.”

“Yes. I think there's a couple more left from last time inside my drawer,” I told Tzuyu.

She went to my bedside table and took out the box. She took one and hurriedly rip the wrapper.

“I'm just saying, raw is way even better. I can always pull out,” Tzuyu said, trying to make me change my mind.

“Just shut up, put it on, and put it inside me already,” I told her.

Tzuyu rolled the rubber down her shaft and went back to bed. She spread my legs wider, and I let her, all the while I was caressing her body down to her shaft. I guided her right in front of my pool of wetness.

Tzuyu slowly pushed herself in. We both moaned at the same time because of the sensation.

“Damnit.. I miss this feeling..” I moaned softly. Tzuyu moved slowly, so very slow that it felt like she was torturing me.

“Tzuyu, please…”

“Please what, baby?” Tzuyu asked me. There was a glint of mischief in her eyes.

“Faster, I want you to go faster,” I told her while I was arching my back, trying to reach her.

“Is this not good enough for you?” She asked while she pulled out slowly, only to push her cock inside me again.

“No, never. I want you.. I need you to fuck me hard and deep.. it's been too long.. give it to me, please.” I was almost begging for her to do me harder.

“You should have let me do it raw then,” she said.

Okay so that's your play? You thought you're gonna win? I know your weakness, Chou.

I grabbed her head and leaned closer to her ear.

“I want you to fuck me so hard that I wouldn't be able to walk for weeks, baby” I whispered in her ear. I licked her ear then nibbled her earlobe. I felt her cock twitched inside me and I knew then that I won this little game of hers. She told me she get turned on so much whenever I started to talk dirty when we're having sex.

“Fuck!” Tzuyu grunted then she pushed my legs. “Don't blame me if you became limp after this, Sana,” then she pushed herself all the way inside me.

I wasn't able to say anything after that because all that's left my lips were nonsensical things and loud moans till we both pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.8K 17
The relationship between an Idol and a fan would never go further than that? Tzuyu has debuted as a solo artist for 3 years now and in the 3 years, s...
55.4K 2.2K 40
PROLOGUE What do you do when the prince of hell leaved his throne and people just to search for you on earth? He's cold and inhuman. His heart is as...
225K 8.9K 37
Nayeon is a well known beauty in her university. She believe in a saying that 'She get what she want' because of her look and everything. Also she is...
142K 3.2K 43
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: GENDER BEND Myoui Mina, a Japanese girl who moved to Korea with her brothers thought that living quietly is much better but sh...