🥀 The Life I chose 🥀

By DELIGHTTULIP

《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindict... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 9

40 5 0
By DELIGHTTULIP

Scarlett

No more Mrs. Nice Guy. It's time I brought this city to it's knees. I've been lenient quite enough. Luciel will eat my shit. No one disrespects me in my own home. Never! "Joe. Have Juanita in the basement at dawn." I said over the phone before going to bed. The next day I got up really early so I could meet Joe in time. Getting out of bed caused Mason to stir from his sleep. "Where are you going?" His voice was raspy. Tempting. "Work." I said to him sternly.

"Can't you stay for a bit?" He asked pulling me gently back to bed. "No, my darling. I need to make a statement to these idiots. I do not tolerate disrespect." Mason sighed, "Can we forget about what happened yesterday?" Over my dead body. Thinking to myself; I got up and went to take a shower. Damn fool. I'll show you just what I am made of. I did my morning routine and prepared myself to leave.

Mason sat on the bed, looking bored. "What?" I questioned. He smirked. "I could eat you for breakfast." A wave of heat rushed through me. His raspy voice turned me on. But, I had important matters to attend to. "Have a nice day, darling." I said as I walked out of the door.

I walked downstairs to the basement. The basement was also my torture room away from my torture room back at the ranch. I saw a perfect sight of Juanita tied to a bed as I came down. She was spread into a star sign and tied up that way. "Do you know why you're here?" I asked her as I descended the staircase.

She shook her head no. I tsked her. "Get Luciel." I commanded. A guard rushed out to the task. "You're pretty Juanita." I said to her while brushing a strand of hair off her face. Minutes later, the guard walked in with Luciel on his tail. "What's all this?" She asked unaware. The moment she saw Juanita, she teared up. "Mistress, please,..." "Is that how you were gonna beg my husband to fuck you?" I interrupted her; least cautious. Juanita's eyes shot open. "You wanted to sleep with the Mayor!?" She asked; clearly exasperated. "Wtf! Lu! Can't you keep em closed even to the wrong people?" This is interesting...I watched as the two siblings were bickering. "Shut your trap Juan! You don't have a fucking clue!" "Oh, I sure as hell do! Because your desperate cunt is about to get me killed!" After having enough of their petty talk; I shushed them.

"Well, Luciel. You're actions weren't dignified. And right now, I'm itching for a kill..." I stalked over to Juanita, with a knife in hand. Sure enough to make Juanita's death slow and painful. "You, have a nice body. How would you like seeing my men take your sweet sister right here. Right now...since you like whoring yourself around...maybe Juan will like it too. Isn't that right, sweety?" The edge of the knife trailed on her Jean covered leg to her covered cunt. I slit it open in a swift move. Revealing her lady parts. "No panties? Maybe you're not different from your sister after all. Would you like my knife to penetrate your walls Juan?" My voice was sweet and soft; but full of malice. Juan bucked her hips when she felt the cool metal touch her sensitive part. Fear evident in her eyes. "Wait, please no!" Shouted Luciel. "She's only 18. Don't hurt her. Please Mistress, I'll take her place." "Ah, big sis to the rescue. Fine by me." Juanita was untied and her sister took her place. Now that she was infront of me, I took in what she was wearing. A maid's uniform that's too short for show. "Mmh, your dressing doesn't surprise me if you were trying to seduce my husband."

"Now dear, you'll be taught a lesson you've never known. Since you love being with your boss's man, how about I get you ploughed by my own men. I'm sure you'll never think with your pussy again." She screamed and protested against my idea. "Wait!" I cocked an eyebrow. "Mason is plotting against you," she breathed out. "Wouldn't be surprised." I replied signaling for Joe to have his way with her. "No. No. No. Please I beg you! Listen to me," I hummed in response, making Joe halt from ramming his...my eyes shot up, he's so big and long. I bit my lip to bring me back to the matter at hand. Joe got off her and fixed himself, but not his boner. I'll deal with that later. "Talk." I said over to Luciel. "Mason has a lover. Her name is Monique Smith. And they have been together way before he met you." My curiosity sparked up just an inch. "Are you talking about the same Mona I shot a year ago?" My question was clear and precise. This girl didn't know her shit. She fell silent.

"But he is plotting against you, Mistress." Chirped in Juan. I turned around to look at her. "We think..." this time around, her voice was inaudible. "Oh, so it's out of speculation huh?" I asked, they are just prolonging this situation. "Luciel, I gave you everything when you had nothing...you want to repay me by opening your legs to my husband?...tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm gonna make your death slow and painful." "Wait, Mistress, make me your apprentice." My ears perked. "What was that?" I asked, excitement crawling to me. "I want to be your apprentice." My smile hit the roof. I walked over to where she stood. "By why is that?" I asked her, brushing my fingertips over her jawline. She gritted her teeth. "Because I am tired." "Tired? Why? Of what?" Questioned Luciel. Desperation clear in her voice. "Of you." Juanita responded. Clenching her fists. "Why? Because I hate you! For being prettier than me! Better body than mine!" Juanita held rage in her eyes. Making me pout as I thought, why such a pretty girl would be this jealous.

"I hate you for sleeping around! Bringing random men to mom and dad's house; OUR HOME! For Opening your legs to everything that has a dick! And especially when I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with you!" Ohhhh snap! I actually chuckled. No wonder why she hated her. "How did you find out?" Luciel asked, unashamed. "Ohh please. I've caught you guys multiple times. Haven't you ever wondered why each time Ray pulled out he called out my name? Oh yeah that's right; you were too busy riding your orgasm you never saw me! You've slept with every guy I ever liked right infront of me. I'm surprised your pussy still functions after whoring yourself around. I hate you Lu! I hate you! Hate you! HATE YOU!" Juan screamed pulling out her hair. I did a melodramatic clap at the scene before me. "Perfect!" I smirked. I took a gun that was in Joe's pants. "If you want to be my apprentice...your first task, is to shoot Luciel. Prove your worth. Use that anger. Make her pay for making you feel the way you do now." Stepping aside so she could aim better; she took the gun from me. Luciel cried and begged her not to. "Sorry, sister. But, you understand." And with that Juan pulled the trigger. The bullet landed on Luciel's forehead. "Good girl." I patted her on her back.

"You've done me proud Juanita. So proud." I brushed off nonexistent dust off my jacket. "How about you go and get some rest in what used to be Luciel's room. I'll have someone decorate it to your liking." I said to her as we walked up the staircase. She nodded. Just before we got out the basement; I swiftly took the gun she still held and shot her at the back. She dropped dead. "Joe. Have someone clean this up...and meet me at my office pronto." I said as I handed him his gun back. "What?" "Was that necessary Mistress?" He questioned uneasily. "Of course it was dammit. I run this business. I can do the hell I want. If I allowed her to be a part of my life; one way or the other she would have ended up in bed with Mason too. That fucker can't keep it to himself. Speaking of it..." I casted my eyes to his pants and back to his eyes. I walked closer to him. We stood chest to chest. My hand reached for the slight bulge in his pants and palmed it. "This, is something I had no idea of," Joe swallowed hard. His eyes dilating. "Mistress, please. We shouldn't be doing this." He protested, but didn't move an inch. "But your body says otherwise, Joe." I held his neck with my other hand and licked his right ear. "I can have whatever I want when I want it. Got it?" He nodded, breathing heavily. "Good." With that I released him and headed towards my office.

The moment I entered my office, the phone rang. I went to sit on the desk and picked it up facing the window and my back to the door. "Talk." I heard someone clear their throat on the other line. For some minutes no one spoke. "Fuck you." Was my response and I hung up. Stalkers. Who else? I need to get some work done. I must go and check my routes too for the merchandise. Opening a few files; one particular one caught my attention. Lenin. My head began to pound. I needed a distraction and soon. At that moment, Mason walked in. I jumped him and began tearing his shirt off. It took him by surprise. "I need you to fuck me." I told him in between rips. "Whoa. Whoa. Calm down. Scarlett, are you crying?" Mason asked, holding my hands to stop me from further damaging his clothes. "What?" I asked perplexed, only did I realize I was when I touched my cheek. I've never cried. Ever since then. I've never cried. But now? I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

Mason scooped me in his arms and led us to our bedroom. He held me as I cried. For hours....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...
227K 7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
1.5K 121 11
ILYA LEVITSKY & MAYA SOKOLOV Do you know that urge to vanish, to simply cease to exist, not out of a desire for nothingness, but to spare others the...
2.8K 1K 34
18-year-old Angel was one of the most bright people you'd ever meet. She was smart as hell but also knew how to let loose and party. She always wore...