The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:16

59 4 1
By freakypizza18

Next day I woke up at my regular time I went straight towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and went down in the kitchen only to be greeted by my mom.

"Good morning". She smiled.

"Good morning". I replied. "Maa, your awesome masala tea with ginger and cardamom I would miss your tea like hell and you know I don't like my tea so I would drink only coffee". I whined.

"I had known that fact already so I am half done with the tea I will now just put some milk and boil it for you okay but first have some breakfast". She said while pushing a dish of bread and butter towards me.

I applied a bit of butter and I was going through my social media and I suddenly remembered that I got to call Amy because I haven't called her from yesterday.

Exiting the social media I scrolled through Ams contact number and hit the dial button but after a few rings it straight went into the voicemail.

"Hey Ams, how are you? And call me once you are free nothing serious but just wanted to ask about you". I sent the voicemail.

By now my mom and me were sipping her special Indian tea and were casually chatting.

"Tia, did you finish packing?" She aksed.

"No, got to pack some things". I told her.

"Okay, tell me if you need anything". She answered.

After tea and everything I decided to walk into my walk-in closet and look for the things I need to take with myself.

So, I decided to take few formal pants, jeans and some of my favourite tops, tees, and also some Indian wear and a ghaghra with duppatta (ghaghra- long skirt, duppatta- a scraf to wear along with the top and skirt.) which was gifted to me by mom on Diwali.

While I was rummaging through the clothes I saw a sweat shirt which was black in colour and it had a hood and in the middle "I need a nap" was printed on it.

While looking at it I still remember that day and who does it belong to it was the day we were going to a frat party and I didn't had a pretty dress to wear so I had borrowed it from Tyler and then I went to return him he said to keep it because it look good on me.

I still remember that day people thought him and I are dating and they were teasing me I don't know about him but that day I literally felt my stomach would erupt from all the butterflies fluttering in my stomach and probably I didn't need a blush because I was red by all the teasing. Everyone around us knew that I had feelings for him.

I decided to take it with me because I would return him back this time when I meet him.

After deciding which clothes I would take with me and checking out with the list of things prepared by my mom I still had few clothes in my wardrobe which I decided to tell my sister to take it in her closet because I would hardly wear them and we always shared clothes so that wasn't a problem.

I decided to take 5 pairs converse and 3 pairs of stilettos, wedges and platforms and yeah also a pair of knee high length shoes. I know I had many pairs of clothes and footwear I would literally cry while leaving my footwear and bags here I have a shoe and bag fetish so I had many. Sometimes my mom scolds me for having so many of them. And also I got to keep them here it was not possible to carry my whole wardrobe there.

I rummaged through a drawer which had my all jewellery I didn't have much which included many rings yeah did I mention I have a ring fetish too because I normally have atleast 2 rings on my fingers.

So I took a small box which had my rings and than also decided to take some neck pieces and earrings basically I took all my jewellery.

Than it came to makeup I am not a makeup junky so I had a pouch which had all my makeup blendars, brushes, eyeshow palette, mascara, highlighters and some lipsticks it also had many things which I hardly use but I kept it just in case of an emergency. Generally, I only prefer an eyeliner, kohl pencil and lipstick.

After these basic items I needed to pack the other items which including my books, novels and my journal.

Writing a journal became a habit when I was the age of 7 and it was actually good you can read them again and remember everything you know, so yeah. I even packed some colour books I had and pencil crayons I colour whenever I am anxious or I need to take my mind off and I even packed my sketch books like all of them they were around 8 with all the designs I did till date and packed along everything.

After everything was packed I was satisfied and decided to pack a small backpack I would keep it me in the plane so I packed my laptop in a small pack which was black in colour and had golden coloured imprinted letter 'reputation' it was a Taylor Swift merchandise so I would take it with me after slipping my laptop and laptop charger in it I took my earpods, earphones and headphones and kept it in their respective cases and slipped them too and I kept my shades which I had only pair in my entire closet and my spectacles and then I remembered that I had my metal matching bracelet and the gold chain gifted to me by Aadil so I kept them in the jewellery box that I had packed earlier. I decided to keep my phone charger to keep at last night here so I can charge my phone and plugged my powerbank so that I can keep it in my bag by night I kept a lipbalm roller too just in case of emergency and some hair ties too. Making sure I had everything in that backpack I closed the zip and put it on the top of suitcases when I looked at luggage I saw they were five huge bags and a backpack this would surely give me a backache afterwards.

After I was satisfied that I packed everything I was confirming that I needed I sighed and took my phone to call my gramps about his reports.

After a few rings my grandpa picked his phone, "Hello". He said through the phone.

"Hello, what are your reports and did you visited the doctor?" I asked him.

"Yes, I met him and my reports are normal and everything is good except I have a bit of increase in cholesterol which would under control if I eat less oily food this whole month and take my medication on time". He said me everything what the doctor said.

"Good and gramps no oily food okay". I told him.

After talking to him few more minutes we hung up the call telling him that I would call him later.

By the time I was done with my packing it was already afternoon so I went down to kitchen to help my mom with the bit of cooking when I entered the kitchen my mom was making my favourite rajma chawal (kidney beans curry with steamed rice) and salad.

By the time lunch was ready it was almost 1:30 pm so I called my sister and dad downstairs for the lunch. While having lunch we all were talking asking each other about how their week was spent and all.

"Tia, are you done with you packing?" He asked.

"Yes dad, only some documents are left so I am going to file them and keep them with my passport and visa in my bag which I will carry it with me in the plane". I told him.

"Make sure you have everything okay and what about the Lord Ganesha idol and Lord Shiva idol and that small temple bell?" He asked me.

"Oh they recahed USA even before I reach". I told them with a chuckle.

My parents and sister gave me a confused look and which made me laugh even more.

"I sent them with my friend Amy, remember". I told them. "K, you need to take care of yourself and you guys need to call me everyday I would miss you guys".

"Relax T, there are 2 more days till you go and let's see if we can call you or not like you if we get a spare time we might think of calling you". My sister said playing cool.

I slapped her arm playfully and we all laughed to that because we all knew we would miss each other and they would probably call me every hour during the first month of my stay.

Suddenly my dad's phone started to ring he picked it up seeing it was one of my dad's side cousin's daughter whose name was Heer.

Heer was a very sweet girl and she the same age as my sister and we all quite went along.

"Hello, beta (child)". My father said.

"Oh yeah, they are having food so they might have left it in their rooms". My father said it in the phone.

"Okay great take care bye". My told her and hanging up the call.

And than my father turned towards us and told us that my cousin is coming over today and she would be leaving tonight back to her's so that we spend some time together before I go.

I squealed in excitement because she was fun like the aura around her was happy go girl and we literally spent all our summers with her along with my mother's side cousins when we were kids.

"Okay". I said with a wide grin.

We quickly finished up our lunch and helped my mom with clearing up the table and doing the dishes.

After we were done with all the chores me and my sister went up to my room and I gave her what I had left for my sister she took all those stuff to her room and I helped her to settle the extra things and we even organized her wardrobe.

We talked almost about everything and by the time we finished arranging her things it was almost 3:23 so we decided to arrange my room and wardrobe as well yeah we know I got to leave this room but it was all because of my mom she never liked the room unmade and our wardrobes unorganised so she inculcated this habit in us from a very young age.

I went into my bathroom grabbed the extra toiletries I had kept here because I have had already packed everything from my underwears to clothes to toiletries and everything so at the last day I don't get panicked and I sprint some deo on me as I have had not taken a bath yet and I wasn't planning to till tonight. C'mon I am a tomboy too I can be a bit gross cut me some slack and what mumma doesn't know, it doesn't hurts.

I came back to my room and we started cleaning the drawers of rooms and removed everything unwanted and than we organized my wardrobe too it was like almost empty it had a one or two pair of pyjamas and one jeans and three tops and tees and some or many of my bags and shoes which hurts the most but I would tell my sister to mail me some of the shoes I need and bags too along with some of the books and she knows what she needs to mail as we had already discussed that a few days back.

It was almost 4 when my sister suddenly broke the comfortable silence between us, "Tia, aren't you going to take all these pictures with you?"

"Oh I have their soft copies in my phone I would get some frames there and hard copy the pictures and put those frames there, you know I don't want any decorations of my room to be disturbed so I have decided to leave them here". I said with a shrug.

And while we were doing some other things my cousin knocked on the door and made herself comfortable in my room and we talked for sometime and catching up and so.

Than my sister suggested us to watch something on Netflix so went back to her room and got her laptop and she connected to the TV set in my room.

We started to watch some bollywood movie 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' it is actually our favourite movie and it actually teaches alot about life and all I still remember when I first watched it in the theatre I literally cried during the climax and I am so in love with this movie.

After the movie I went down in the kitchen saw my mom prepare the food for the dinner it was Mumbai's special Pav Bhaji (A mixed vegetable curry eaten along with the buns and loads of butter on the top) it was one of my favourite and mom decided to make everyday something I like the most.

And I went to one of the cabinets and pulled two popcorn bags and put them in the microwave oven and waited for the popcorn to pop and I grabbed three bottles of soda along with me.

I turned to my mom and asked, "Mom, do you mind that Heer stays with us tonight?" It was not like she wasn't comfortable her staying over, but I thought I should ask her because I didn't knew if she wanted some more family time before I move out.

"Ofcourse, I was going to tell you the same thing". My mom said with a smile. "Also, come down for dinner in 40 minutes".

"Okay". I told her while collecting the popcorn from the oven and drinks heading towards my room.

When I reached my room I saw my both sisters busy in their phones and they were so engrossed that they didn't notice me come so I decided to startle them.

"Hey, if you are finished with the talking with your boyfriends than can I get a bit of your attention I am going USA and you both can meet them anytime". I told them and that sure made them jump and it made me laugh.

They only glared and muttered a whatever "So you both do have boyfriend?" I questioned.

"What do you mean by that?" Heer asked.

"My question was simple that you both do have a boyfriend". I said with a shrug.

"N-n-no, why would you get an idea like that". My cousin sister shuttered. And I saw a blush creeped towards her cheeks.

"Look you are blushing". I pointed out the obvious.

"Hey, just so you know if I had one I would have told you already". my sister suddenly said with an eyeroll.

"Whatever". I said to them. "So, what is his name?" I turned my attention towards Heer.

"How did you know that?" She asked after she realised that there is no escape.

"Hey, you don't have to say anything I am just asking his name because you know I care about you and I didn't mean to pry". I told her quickly.

"No Tina, it is not like that actually it is just casual thing we haven't given a label yet like we talk and all we even know that we have feelings for each other don't want to commit to each other because it is bit complex". She explained.

"I get it I was once your age too, take you own time, sis".I told Heer.

"Thank you, Di I thought people would judge me to have such kind of thought and his name is Aryan". She told me.

"I know what you mean so chill". I told her back. "By the way, what are you both planning to do after your 12th grade you know you people would be passing 12th grade soon and all?".

"Oh I am thinking to do my diploma and masters in French and might do free lancing or can teach in Canada not sure but something with French is a sure thing". She said. "I am also thinking as a back up plan to do my bachelor's in Accounting and Finance". She said with a shrug.

I looked towards my sister and she squirmed like she felt small in front of Heer and I got an idea that she is still confused as we had talked about it few days back a fter the walk and everything, but Heer didn't notice that so I quickly changed the topic because I didn't want my sister to feel small in front of anyone though she is cousin and all but the teenage is such an age that makes you bound to make you insecure and all.

"Hey did you all look at the pictures from the last show?" I asked them. "And K, your pictures are jaw dropping, just drop dead gorgeous". I complimented her.

"Oh my god, seriously why have I not seen yet?" My sister gushed about it.

We saw a confusing look upon Heer's face so me and Krishika filled her in with everything that happened on the day of show and by the time we finished Heer's jaw was on the floor.

"Tina Di, is she speaking the truth? You said all that". She asked surprised.

"What is with people getting surprised about that, it was nothing". I told her giving her a confirmation that all the events were true.

"No, it is like you don't like to boss around and you literally did that,that day so bite me. Everyone will get surprise". Heer said.

"Oh whatever but yes that was a wonderful day". I told them.

I flipped my pendrive from the bag I had packed from my onboard luggage and connected it with the laptop and browsed through the pictures of that day.

After sometime we were called down to the dining room for the dinner and we were having our normal talks and my parents asking Heer how my uncle and aunts and the other regular stuff.

We finished our dinner we helped mom clean the kitchen and the table and mom did all the dishes when mom said Heer that she had already her mom that you are staying over so that we can have a girls night and movie marathon.

We headed to drawing room and talked for a bit with mom and dad it was around 10:30 pm so mom and dad went to bed and then we girls decided to make some popcorn and call the pizza place nearby and order ourselves enough food for the night and after making some popcorn we decided to go back to my room so that we can watch movie overthere.

We decided to watch 'Insidious: The Last Key' which was a wrong move like a very wrong move but we had that weird flex thing with us at that time. We were so engrossed in the movie we even forgot about the pizza we ordered and when the ghost was behind the girl and the door bell rang we all screamed on top of our voices and there was a second we sobered up a bit and I went downstairs to collect the pizza order when I reached we resumed the movie the whole movie was me screaming on top of my lungs whenever there was a pop scare.

After almost 2 movies it was around 4:30 in the morning we decided to sleep. After alot of turning and tossing from one side to another sleep finally welcomed me and I slept into a deep slumber.

~~~

Hey guys,

I know I am on a roll updating for the third consecutive day not bad for me *patting myself in the back*.

Do tell me how much you liked this chapter and if there are any mistakes do let me know by PM'ing me or just highlighting in the comment box that would mean alot to me.

Till then keep reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.

Bye❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.2K 18
A cute girl in school dress looks at a boy who is giving speech on stage!! She smiles seeing him. ******** The same girl runs towards the boy and g...
32.1K 1.4K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...
8.7K 696 32
!!New Life, New lessons!! "Growth and comfort do not coexist" Katie Buffett got mollycoddled her entire life. Blessed with dotting rich...
574 42 31
Sometimes, life can surprise you. Even if it takes longer than you thought. For Ayesha, life was a series of calculations and logical choices. She ha...