Crimson Heart

By RyleyKalem

"How can I trust you? After what you've done!" Beta Prince Waylon Kailea's counting down the days of his fin... More

1| The Outsider
Crimson Heart Cast
2| Angel In the Steam
3| Do I Look Dangerous?
4| A Bump In the Night
5| Concussion Syndrome
6|Falling For The One Who Could Break My Heart
7| The Lost Beta
8| Know You Won't Tell Nobody Bout Me
9| Can We Kiss Forever?
10| So Take My Hand, Take My Whole Life Too
11| Don't Touch Alexei's Baby
12| Fuego
13| What's Wrong With Being Confident?
14| I'll Never Be The Same
15| Waylon's 1st Friend
16| The Secret Life of Wei
Welcome To The Island Of Kailea
17| Heart of Crimson
18| The Alpha Walk
19| Papa's Final Words
20| The House of Crimson
21| What if...
22| The Ceremony
23| If You Love Me, Let Me Go
24| Save Me
25| Alpha Alexei Of Crimson
26| Sweet Lover of Mine
28| I love You Baby
29|| Shelter from The Storm
30| Resilient DNA
31 | Fingers and Toes
32| Unimportant
33| As Long As I'm With You
34| Fearing The Inevitable
35| The Captive Five
36| Let It Snow
37. Kiss Me Goodbye
38. Hey Brother, There's an endless road to rediscover
39| Love That Grows
40. Triple Threat
41| The Cold War
42| Four Sons
43| The Rejected Vendetta
Epilogue
To Be Continued
CRimson Heart LIVE Q&A
Crimson Summer

27| Hello, From The Other Side

2.7K 212 27
By RyleyKalem

~Flynn~ 

"Umi?" 

I stop when I hear a quiet whisper and listen closely. Ever since Alexei and Waylon completed our bond this imaginary forest was shared between myself and Umiko. But a day has passed and I still haven't been able to find him. 

With every day that passes, I'm starting to worry more and more about whether or not I'll ever find him.

Coming into a small clearing beside a clear blue pond were the familiar orange stripes I had spent forever hunting for. 

"Umiko!" I quickly jog towards my beautiful tiger mate as he lays on the grassy moss and stares at the small frogs jumping about the pond.

But he doesn't even notice I'm there. 

"Umi?" I nudge him with my nose but there isn't even a chuff in response, only a split second of the intense pain that gives me a brain splitting migraine. Gasping, I step back as I stare at his beautiful tear-streaked fur. 

"Umi," I gently lick the painful streaks to try to heal him as much as I can, but unfortunately I can't lick his shattered soul.

He took all of the pain from Waylon and put it on himself so Wei could heal. My tail tucks between my legs as I stare at my brave mate and wonder if there's anything I can do to help him. When I finish healing his tear streaks, I plop down in front of him so I can cover him in little nudges and kisses, hoping I can see just a hint of blue in his beautiful ocean eyes. 

"Flynn?" He groans my name and I whimper from the pain hidden in his voice.

"I'm right here Umi, can I help you?" I ask him and he slowly opens his eyes, nudging my nose with his as I flip onto my belly and paw his chin.

"Just you being here helps tremendously," He responds with that deep voice that rumbled down my spine. 

"Okay," I continue licking the underside of his chin and he playfully swats at me.

"Waylon went through his first heat, do you think we're going to have any pups?" I asked him out of curiosity, my tail flicking back and forth from the excitement of having him so close. 

"You mean cubs?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

"Either or will be fine with me. I just want them to be healthy," I confess and Umiko kisses my snout.

"You're so cute when you're all hyper," He chuckles and I run in a small circle, unable to contain myself or my energy.

"I just found my mate! Of course, I'm excited!" I cry out and Umiko just watches me with a smile. I stop and nuzzle his nose before going back to cuddling with my big fluffy mate. He's obviously the big spoon and for that, I don't mind because I can't be Mr. big strong alpha all the time. It was always a secret desire of mine to have a mate that's a top or at least verse. 

"Does it still hurt? What happened with Fukihiro?" I ask, knowing Juniper's wolf to be a deceptive bitch that nearly killed my sweet, kind-hearted tiger. 

"Mhm," is all Umiko says and I know it's probably best not to ask any more questions. I run my fur through his to cover him in my scent before resting beside him with my head on his shoulder as we watched the pond together. 

"I'm so happy I finally found you," I yawn, exhausted from the day's trek in search of him and he chuffs a little as he licks my ear. 

"I love you,"   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
21.4K 1.1K 34
Book 2 in the Loyalty Series follows Charlotte Donovan, daughter of Lucas and Grace Donovan, as she grows and reaches the correct age to go to the Ma...
31.9K 932 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
708 31 20
In a realm of nocturnal creatures, Lucas Bright, an endearing and spirited omega, encounters his destined mate, the Alpha King, while fleeing his for...