Open fire

Por white_lies_me

~sequel to Flames in water~ {Calum Hood fanfiction} Who knew that after several peaceful years, you and your... Mais

Part 1 "Once more"
Part 2 "I wish for something else"
Part 3 "Perth"
Part 4 "New area"
Part 6 "Start somewhere"
Part 7 "News are the worst"
Part 8 "Clues and unknown"
Part 9 "Family"
Part 10 "Strange behaviours"
Part 11 "We've got it?"
Part 12 "Out of control"
Part 13 "Small talk"
Part 14 "Troubles along the way"
Part 15 "There's still time for everything"
Part 16 "Emergency"
Part 17 "Too soon"
Part 18 "Doesn't have to be miserable always"
Part 19 "Come clean with it"
Part 20 "Time is ticking by"
Part 21 "What is left?"
Part 22 "In between two worlds"
Part 23 "If the world ends now"
Part 24 "On your way"
Part 25 "Only one scar is permanent"
Part 26 "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"
Part 27 "Choices are never simple"
Part 28 "All the voices in my mind are calling out for me"
Part 29 "Gotta get out"
Part 30 "Broken pieces"
Part 31 "Agreements and disagreements"
Part 32 "An unexpected visit"
Part 33 "Trust"
Part 34 "Just like you"
Part 35 "Confessions"
Part 36 "I love and hate surprises"
Part 37 "Figuring things out"
Part 38 "Final decision"
Part 39 "I'm not ready to start again"
Part 40 "Mission accepted"
Part 41 "Back to the Dead forest"
Part 42 "Ghost of you"
Part 43 "Undoing the wrong"
Part 44 "On the edge"
Part 45 "Open fire"
Part 46 "End of an adventure"

Part 5 "Let's get the crew"

49 2 0
Por white_lies_me

The next day you spent mostly being lazy and telling stories. Harry told you a lot about human world, it wasn't that different, but they were more developed in a way. Your people never needed more than what they already had, so you couldn't really compare that much. You loved how he got excited about telling you all sorts of facts and he listened very closely when you talked about your peninsula. Observing Harry and the other humans when you went out, there weren't almost any major differences, yes you could transform and talk telephatically, but other than that, you were the same. Everyone enjoyed being in a new surrounding too, not so used to giant houses and more expensive stuff as well as not being able to just shift and go for a run anytime you wanted. It's been long since you felt that feeling, but hey, it's good to be back. Currently it was around 10 PM and everyone was waiting for Harry and Luke to come back from the airport with the other three guys who will be joining you in this adventure. You were more excited than nervous to meet them, you really wanted to get to know their personalities a lot.

***

"Yeah, and he just came in the middle of the night because he woke up and a spider was right next to his face" Sierra laughed as she told you a story how Luke woke up because of a spider. You loved moments like these.

"No way, seriously?" Calum asked as everyone laughed along. Sierra nodded with tears from laughter in her eyes, but before she could speak again you heard a sound of a car parking.

"They're here" Mali informed, getting everyone's attention.

"Guess we should help them with their stuff" Michael suggested as he got up, Ashton and Calum following him. After a few minutes  your friends come in and then three brown haired guys behind them. The first one was the tallest, he had soft brown eyes, his hair cut short, but a little longer on the top and he had a stubble like Mike. He looked very muscular and if you had to describe him in one word at first glance, it would be serious. His features were sort of harsh, so you wouldn't think he'd be nice, but that's what you thought about Harry at first as well. He also had his arms covered with tattoos, but unlike Harry's these seemed more planned out. The second one was smiling, he was the shortest, but only by a little from the third one. He had blue-ish eyes and short hair swayed to the right side along with a stubble that suited him well because he had high cheek bones. He was very ecstatic while chatting to Ashton, he seemed cheerful, full of energy and Harry told you that people aren't really happy after a long flight. His tattoos were even weirder than Harry's, like his skin was his drawing board, but you liked them, they suited his personality so far, very random. The last guy had more bright blue eyes, which you swear had hints of purple in them and hair quiffed to one side, not nearly like Luke used to have, it was more messy and natural and a faint stubble alike Luke's since his hair was lighter. He looked very cute, as he stood there kind of awkwardly, but he seemed excited to be here as well and he didn't have any visible tattoo, you're quite sure he doesn't have any actually. Strange how he didn't get one when he hung out with the other three. He looked at you and smiled politely as well as at the others then. They put down their suitcases, glancing aroun the house and their gazes landing on the girls.

"Alright ladies?" said the cheerful lad.

"Alright mate" answered Crystal for everyone. She got the hang of how Harry talked pretty quickly so she knew how to answer properly.

"Hi guys" said the tallest guy, he had a shy smile on his face.

"Hello" Sierra said, waving to him.

"Nice to meet ya" said the last one.

"Same here" you said with a small smile.

"Alright lads, introduce yourselves already" Harry nudges them.

"Right yeah, my name's Liam. This piece of shit here is Louis and that idiot over there is Niall" the tallest one says making everyone laugh, this is a great start. Louis is the shortest one and Niall is the one next to him.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Willow. This is Sierra and that is Crystal, you know Mali and Sarah already" you smile at them and the girls waved as you called out their names.

"I'd reckon we're gonna get along just right" Louis grins. They quickly got their bags and went separate directions, probably going to their rooms since they already know where they are.

"Since it's not really time to do something after they unpack we can just chill and talk?" Ashton suggests, everyone shares glances agreeing. This will be fun, you're not gonna let yourself think negatively beforehand like yesterday.
***

The atmosphere was nice, some music that Calum put in the background echoing quetily as you had cups of tea and were sitting together, some on the couch, others on the chairs. You could tell that both sides were eager to get started with this, whatever it was.

"Okay guys, what are your stories then?" you ask, happy to be the first to do so.

"Straight to the point, aren't we?" Louis says, making everyone chuckle.

"I'll start first then. So I come from a small town in England, Doncaster and my dad loved guns so he taught me everything he knew when I was younger. I have five younger sisters which was really hard growing up, had to take care of them always. My mom was a big role model for me too back then, she still is. I met Zaine and got into this by going here for a competition in shooting, he saw something in me I guess and here we are" Louis shrugs, finishing.

"Oh and! I am a very cool person, but Liam will tell you I'm annoying which is obviously not true" he glared at Liam as everybody laugh, you like Louis he is awesome.

"You have a strange...accent. That's what you call it?" Sierra comments, the four lads laugh, while Si glances at you kind of embarrassed she asked. You chuckled to yourself, awaiting for the four guys to answer.

"Yeah darling, I'm British, not everyone talks English the same as Australians" he chuckles while he explainins.

"I'm sorry" Sierra says, showing the embarrassment, Louis shakes his head and mouths 'it's alright'. Everyone waits for Niall to speak his story.

"Well, I'm from a small town in Ireland, Mullingar and basically had a pretty low, standard life. My parents are divorced just like Harry's, but when that happened I kinda found things I liked to do. Playing an instrument and anything that involves programming, kinda. I also have an older brother who lives there still. I got a job when I was eighteen and they sent me to Australia for a weekend for some company, that's how I met Zaine. He said I'd be very useful for getting things and said I'm an all around good lad so we're here now" he smiles as he tells the story.

"You also have a different accent, but Louis skips more letters than you" you chukle lightly as everyone laugh, Niall nods with that special laugh of his signaling he agrees.

"Liam?" Michael nods his head at him.

"Well, there's not much to say. I'm also from England, a town called Wolverhampton. My parents raised me and my two sisters, we were very happy kids back then. Unfortunately I got bullied quite a lot and I wasn't capable of defending myself at all so I had to train boxing. Turned out I quite liked that so I tried different martial arts and I loved them. Fast forward a couple of years we were on a vacation here and I saw a man getting robbed. I helped him and fought those dudes, the man was Zaine so he thanked me and offered me if I would like to work with these three. Look at us nowso" Liam says, kinda looking away.

"That's so interesting" Ashton comments, everyone nods which seemed to give Liam a bit of self esteem. You talked for two more hours, sharing stories and different facts about eachother, laughing and getting offended from time to time. As the time went on Liam became more bubbly and was really fun to talk to him, Louis was making everyone cry from laughter and was the most sarcastic and cocky person you've ever met. If he was a werewolf or a werecat you'd even be scared of him. Niall was a really good guy, as you talked he sounded more...Irish...? His accent came out and it was interesting to everyone since you've been so used to the way you talked. After that everyone shared their goodnights and went their separate directions. They knew about Zaine's death, apparently Harry told them over the phone before him and Luke picked them up, they were also well into all the rules in your world.

***

*Thump* you rolled over as you heard the faint sound. 'What the hell?' you thought to yourself. You looked at the clock, five in the morning, who was awake at this hour? You looked to your side, Calum peacefully sleeping, curled into a ball so you smiled and layed back down. Your eyes were still open tho, is it really turning out to be just like five years ago?

"Fine, I'll get up then" you said to yourself and climbed off of the bed unwilling. You went out of your room and saw light coming from the shared bathroom. You made your way cautiously to the bathroom, careful not to make any noise. You heard sounds of someone drinking water and gasping for air, what the hell was going on? You knocked on the door, but noone answered.

"Can I come in?" you whispered.

"Is everything ok?" you added after a few moments. When you didn't get a reply you heard another sound, so you immediately entered. You didn't expect to see Crystal bended over the toilet, a glass of water right next to her as she tried to clean her face.

"Why are you awake for goodness' sake?" you whisper-yelled.

"Uh, doesn't matter, why are you?" she quickly asked back, you shook your head, you're not passing on that trick.

"You woke me up, but don't change the subject. Are you okay?" you answer, ruffling your hair from sudden shock. She looked down, then back at you saying.

"I didn't feel too good".

"What happened, are you better now?" you worriedly ask, rubbing her shoulders, hoping it will comfort her.

"Willow, I-i..." but before she could finish her sentence she threw up right into the toilet. You held her hair and rubbed circles on her back, you seriously did not except this tonight.

"Shhh, it's okay" you whispered, reassuring her. After she finished you handed her the glass of water and waited for her to calm down.

"Thank you" she mumbled, taking a sip. You watched her closely, your eyes lingering on her stomach for a few seconds and then it hit you.

"Crystal?" you asked panicking, but still low enough not to wake anyone up.

"Yes?" she answered, eyes roaming everywhere, but you.

"When was the last time you had your period?" you question with a gulp and she looked terrified.

"A month ago" she admits. You froze, she...she's... Ohh wow... How could you react now? Was it planned, probably not, is the timing good, no, not really and does Michael know? No, you're sure he doesn't.

"You...are...pregnant" you swallowed hard as the last word rolled off your tongue. She nods slowly, before breaking down. You hug her tightly, your kind not comprehending it completely.

"I'm so happy for you" you whisper, trying to make her feel better. You knew that eventually someone here will have kids, you just didn't think it'd be now or in under these circumstances.

"But I can't be! Not now. Not like this..." her voice breaks at the last part. You understood what she was thinking, because it's the exact same as you were, but now you need to cheer her up.

"It'll be fine, but you have to tell Michael first and then everyone else" you say, but she shakes her head no.

"What do you mean no? You have to Crystal" you say sternly. You pull apart as she stares at the floor, your heart hurt as you stared at her in that state.

"But then i wouldn't be able to continue this mission" she whispered sadly.

"Listen to me here. The most important thing right now is not what you want, it's what's best for you and your child" you say through gritted teeth a little, a mother instinct coming over you.

"I know Willow, I fucking know... But I can't fucking do it" she snaps at you, taking you by suprise. She gasps though.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't-" you cut her off.

"I know you didn't meant it like that, but we'll take care of this I promise you" you sigh, hugging her again. She wrapped her arms loosely around you, resting her head on your shoulder. You don't wanna see Crys like this.

"Let's just go sleep for a few more hours and then discuss this, okay?" you ask softly and she nods taking a deep breath. You walk her to her room, squeezing her shoulder for reassurment before going back to your room. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and lay next to Cal.

"Where have you been?" he mumbles sleepily.

"To get a glass of water, don't worry Cal" you kiss his cheek as you close your eyes. This wasn't how things were supposed to go...not at all....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

480 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
239 26 26
C.T.H FANFIC ***sequel coming soon*** - - - When it came to certain things, Calum could be heartless. He rarely considered anyone but himself. No on...
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...
488 6 32
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...