Pokemon~Welcome to the Battle...

By ScytheSno

Featureing OC's Sawyer and Blossom, Side Stories or Fillers, for between the scenes. Staring with the Inktobe... More

Swift
Divided
Poison
UnderWater
Long
Sword
Shy
Crooked
Screech
Gigantic
Run
Shattered
Teeming
Fierce
Mysterious
Graceful
Filthy
Cloud
Deep
Furious
Trail
Juicy
Blind
Ship
Squeak
Climb
Fall
United
Found
Mask-Pt 1
Pokemon~Valentine Special~Gladion
Pokemon-Valentine Special~Sawyer
Pokemon~Valentine Special-Silver

Fat

3 0 0
By ScytheSno

Snorlax-??
OT-Wild
Attacks-Pulverizing Pancake(?)

--------------------------------

  "It's fat."

"It's muscle."

"Muscle doesn't jiggle."

"Rippling muscle does."

Blossom face palmed, arguing with Sawyer was like arguing with a brick wall. She was bound and determined to get it across that Snorlax and Munchlax weren't fat just really muscly.

"Muscle is tight, not squishy like this."

Blossom poke'd the Pokemon's belly as it sleep, her finger sunk in to her hand almost disappearing.

"One of it's abilities is Thick Fat, how do you explain that?"

Sawyer shook her head arms crossed, pouting at the argument with her so called friend. She though for a moment, pokeing Snorlax's side until she found a spot where it was hard.

"So it's an ability. Snorlax's muscle can be squishy."

Blossom threw her arms up in the air, screaming as she did. She grabbed Sawyer by the her shoulders, shakeing her with rage. Sawyer just grinned as she did, giving a thumbs up to no one.

"WHO ARE YOU GRINNING AT?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Suddenly feeling eyes on them, looking over to see they had woken the sleeping Snorlax. It's eyes glowing in the shade of the tree.

'"See even Snorlax is mad you called it fat."

Sawyer slapped her hand down on the stomach of Snorlax's belly, it rippling form it.

'"Lax!"

"Sawyer why would you do that?"

Sawyer did it again, to mess with her. Blossom gave a look of shock as Snorlax got up. It's eyes still glowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 166 45
hey guys you can dare or ask the people down below ! *Bendy *Boris *Callie ( @AshleeBirch726 's OC) *Terraline ( My OC ) *Alice Angel *...
678K 8.1K 23
Thirsty for some Sword and Shield guys? You've come to the right place! A place where I now deliver lenghty stories about our favourite pokémon men o...
49.8K 869 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...
61.6K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...