Life and Love- Chapter 1

By CharKatie1804

More

Life and Love- Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

255 11 0
By CharKatie1804

Harry's pov

I watched as Christian Holland and his mate Ranie Hope walked in the doors, they are the Alpha and Luna of our rivle pack. Kasander Pack.

"Harry so good to see you" Ranie said walking up onto OUR platofrom.

"I cant say the same for you" I said calmly.

"Oh poor me" Ranie said fakeing hurt.

"Babe, stop" Christian said then he to got onto the platform.

"Who are they Harry" El whispered.

"This is Christian Holland and Ranie Hope, they are the Alpha and Luna of the Kasander Pack" I told Her.

"Who's this Haz" Ranie asked.

"My mate Ranie, her names Elisa Keens" I told her. Me and Raine used to date then she found her mate and she joind his pack and we havnt sopken proporly since. Ranie is gorguse i have to admit. Long red hair, olive skin, slim, curvy in all the right paces, tall but she isnt my mate.

"Hi, I didnt mean to be rude eailer" Ranie said putting her had out to Elisa. El took it and shook Ranie's hand.

"Don't worry" Elisa is always so nice.

"We could be good friends" Ranie said and i knew she ment it. I know when she is lieing.

"Yeah, can i just ask why are you guys here" El said.

"Christian needs to talk to Harry" Ranie said elbowing Christian.

"Yes, I do" Christian said "Can we go to your pack house"

"Elisa will come as well because she is the Luna of my pack" I told them. Raine nodded and took Christian's hand. "Cam your in charge. Make sure the rules are kept and evryonbe comes srtaight home. Am i clear"

"Yes Alpha" The all said and i took Elisa's hand and we walked ot the cars. We drove to the pack house. When we walked in dad came to the hallway.

"What are you doing home" He asked.

"Alpha Christian and Ranie arrived at our school and asked to speek with me" I told him. Dad nodded and shook Christian's hand and hugged Ranie.

"Go on" he said before me turned around and walked back to my mum and the other adults.

"Come on" I said as i lead them to mine and Elisa's office. We sat at the desk and Christian and Raine sat accross form us. "So what is it you would like to talk about"

"We have been talking and Ranie dosnt want us to be rivals anymore. She has found out a lot about Elisa and wants to be friends. We where wondering if you would agree to a blood alience" Christian said. Elisa looked at me confused.

"A blood alince?" she asked.

"Yes, we will join one packs through blood and we will be one pack with 2 alphas and 2 lunas" Ranie said.

"I like that idea, Harry what do you say" Elisa looked at me.

"Lets do it" I declared. I took out a pocket knife and cut my palm and then Christian's. We shook hands therefore joining my blood with his and Ranie's from when he marked her. I gave ELisa the knife and she look scared. "Shall i do it" i asked her and she nodded. I cut her palm and then Ranie's. The girls shook hands joining their blood. I suddanly could hear so many new thoughts.

*Haz whats going on* I heard Chris's voice.

*Look Cam get everyone home NOW* i told him then put up my block.

*Jason do the same, bring our pack to the WildWolf pack house NOW* Chrisian told his beta. Elisa sat bedise me looking amazed.

"Why dont we go down to the meeting room" She said getting up. Ranie did the same and linked her arm through El's. I got up and walked behind and so did Christian. The girls walked into the room with the adults.

Elisa's pov

This was amazing. When Harry and Christian walked into the meeting room i went into the adult longe.

"Hey Brook" I said as she ran from Harry's mother.

"Mumma Lisa" She cooed.

"Who's this" Ranie asked and i explained everything. "Complicated. I can tell she is related to you"

"Thank you. I have to go see Henry." I walked to Jessy's mum. "Can i see my nephuw". She smiled at me and handed me Henry. He looked aroung 2 mounths old.

"Who's he" Ranie asked.

"My brothers litlle boy. He is mated to my best friend" I told her walst cooing at Henry. Just then Jessy ran in and took him off me. "Thats his mother Jessy"

"Hello" Ranie said.

"Ranie, Ranie Hope" Jessy said and everyone looked at her.

"Yes. Oh my god Jessy" Ranie said shocked.

"Whats going on" I asked.

"Ranie was in out pack just before you moved here and she mated with Christian. Her and Harry whre kinda a thing" Jessy told me. This was big news. Beth came running over.

"Ranie your back" She cried.

"Beth so good to see you, you as well Jordan" Ranie said.

"Guys can you all come through to the meeting room" I said and evryone did as i asked. When i got in Dan ran up to me.

"El are you ok" He said lifting me up.

"Dan I'm fine promise" i said hugging him tight. "Dan i presume you know Ranie"

"Yeah, broke my friends heart. How could i forget" Dan said sharply.

"Dan" I said slaping him on the arm.

"Sorry but its true, she left my friend broken hearted" Dan said takeing my hand and pulling me away.

"Dan Ranie found her mate leave it" I said yanking my hand from his grasp and linking my arm through Ranie's and we walked onto the stage and sat beside Christian and Harry. Harry stood up.

"My pack and Christian's we have made a blood allince we are one pack with two Alpha's and two Luna's. I am adressing only the WildWolf pack now, you will all treat Ranie and Christian as you treat me and Elisa. They are also the Alpha and Luna of you just as much as we are" Harry told them. Christian then stood up.

"Kasander pack you will do the same, treat Harry and Elisa how you treat me and Ranie" He adressed. After the whole packs knew how to act all the teen girls ,from both packs, followd Jessy and I to jessy's room to get ready for the party, the teen boys ,from both pack, went with Harry to his bedroom. Harry's mum took the older lady's to one of the guest bedrooms and Harrys dad took the older men to his and Beths room.

"Ok guys who dont know us. I'm Elisa Keens, this is my best friend Jessy, my other friends Bella Yasmine, Harriet, Callie and Grace. This is Gabby my twin sister" I told the other girls.

"Well I'm Ranie, this is my best friend Holly and her twin Harper and my 'lil sis Dannica" Ranie said. There are a few others but they seemed to just stand in the background. I looked in Jessys closet and found the most gourguse black cocktail dress and matching heels. Jessy wore a red knee length dress and red heels. Ranie looked stunning. Her long red hair was flowing down her back. She was weaing a gold glittery dress and plain gold heels.

"Ranie your beautiful" I exclaimed.

"Thanks El" She said then linked her arm through mine and we walked downstairs.

"Lisa" Dan called then waved me over to him and Harry.

"Back in a min" I said to Ranie and walked over and hugged Dan. "Yes Dan"

"Please dont hang out with her" he pleaded. I rased my eyebrow and looked at Harry.

"What" i questioned.

"Not me" Harry said holding his hands up in surrender. "Talk to you loony of a best guy friend" he said and walked to Chris and Jessy.

"Dan, whats going on" i asked him.

"I saw how sad Haz was after she left him and-"

"Dan I'm a tough girl she isnt going to hurt me"i said knowing what he was about to say and hugged him tight. "I love you Dannie Bear"

"I love you to Lisa" he said then relesed me when Yasmine walked over. "Hey Yas" she smirked and i knew this was my cue to leave to i walked over to Chris, Haz, Jessy, Gabby, Taylor, Ranie, Christian, Brooklyn and of course Henry in Jessy's arms.

"Lisa" Brook said lifting her arms up to me so i picked her up.

"She prefurse you to me and I'm her mother" Gabby said and i could see the hurt.

"You wernt here, as she grew up. I was the first female to really care for her" I told her. Gabby smiled but through that i saw regret . We dance and dance for hours. Then Harry did the most embarissing thing. He got up on stage and said.

"Elisa is gonna sing for us now" i went so red but got on stage and sang my own song.

"I though that i was happy

Happier than the world

Nothing but you and me

Keepin in time wiv the beat

Everythin gose so fast

I dont have time to register

The things you do

The things you say

Keep me alive

My heart beats for you

Love

Thats what i feel for you

Love

Thats what i feel for you

You kept you promise

Kept me safe

From all that could hurt me

You stopped it before it could" i sang. I wrote that song when i ment Harry. I got off stage and put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist.

"I love you baby" he whispered and i couldnt say anything i just enjoyed this moment. Beofre i knew it Harry was down on one knee with a ring in his hand. The music stopped and everyone made a circle around us. "Elisa Jasmine Keens, I will always love you nomatter what life throughs our way. Will you plese do me the houner of marrying me" I was amazied.

"Yes yes yes" I screamed and crashed my lips down on his. Life was perfect.

An

I am deliting I missed him until things changed. Tell me what you think of this chater

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 190 22
Completed In the face of heartbreak and betrayal, she made the courageous decision to dissolve her marriage, unaware of the arduous journey that awai...
2.7M 65.1K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.2M 127K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...