Chapter 10

Harry's pov

I watched as Christian Holland and his mate Ranie Hope walked in the doors, they are the Alpha and Luna of our rivle pack. Kasander Pack.

"Harry so good to see you" Ranie said walking up onto OUR platofrom.

"I cant say the same for you" I said calmly.

"Oh poor me" Ranie said fakeing hurt.

"Babe, stop" Christian said then he to got onto the platform.

"Who are they Harry" El whispered.

"This is Christian Holland and Ranie Hope, they are the Alpha and Luna of the Kasander Pack" I told Her.

"Who's this Haz" Ranie asked.

"My mate Ranie, her names Elisa Keens" I told her. Me and Raine used to date then she found her mate and she joind his pack and we havnt sopken proporly since. Ranie is gorguse i have to admit. Long red hair, olive skin, slim, curvy in all the right paces, tall but she isnt my mate.

"Hi, I didnt mean to be rude eailer" Ranie said putting her had out to Elisa. El took it and shook Ranie's hand.

"Don't worry" Elisa is always so nice.

"We could be good friends" Ranie said and i knew she ment it. I know when she is lieing.

"Yeah, can i just ask why are you guys here" El said.

"Christian needs to talk to Harry" Ranie said elbowing Christian.

"Yes, I do" Christian said "Can we go to your pack house"

"Elisa will come as well because she is the Luna of my pack" I told them. Raine nodded and took Christian's hand. "Cam your in charge. Make sure the rules are kept and evryonbe comes srtaight home. Am i clear"

"Yes Alpha" The all said and i took Elisa's hand and we walked ot the cars. We drove to the pack house. When we walked in dad came to the hallway.

"What are you doing home" He asked.

"Alpha Christian and Ranie arrived at our school and asked to speek with me" I told him. Dad nodded and shook Christian's hand and hugged Ranie.

"Go on" he said before me turned around and walked back to my mum and the other adults.

"Come on" I said as i lead them to mine and Elisa's office. We sat at the desk and Christian and Raine sat accross form us. "So what is it you would like to talk about"

"We have been talking and Ranie dosnt want us to be rivals anymore. She has found out a lot about Elisa and wants to be friends. We where wondering if you would agree to a blood alience" Christian said. Elisa looked at me confused.

"A blood alince?" she asked.

"Yes, we will join one packs through blood and we will be one pack with 2 alphas and 2 lunas" Ranie said.

"I like that idea, Harry what do you say" Elisa looked at me.

"Lets do it" I declared. I took out a pocket knife and cut my palm and then Christian's. We shook hands therefore joining my blood with his and Ranie's from when he marked her. I gave ELisa the knife and she look scared. "Shall i do it" i asked her and she nodded. I cut her palm and then Ranie's. The girls shook hands joining their blood. I suddanly could hear so many new thoughts.

*Haz whats going on* I heard Chris's voice.

*Look Cam get everyone home NOW* i told him then put up my block.