Chapter 8

Harry's pov

Watching El wiv my baby is the most amazing thing in the world. Elisa rocks her back and forth until she fell asleep then laid her into her crib. I then took her hand and pulled her out of the room. When i looked at her she had tears streaming down her face.

"Baby whats wrong" i asked her as i used my thumb to wipe away the tears.

"It's not fair, Gabby hasnt ever been here for Brooklyn yet now she's here and soon that little girl wont even remember me, i love her Harry" she cried and i suddnly saw the pain in her eyes.

"Brooklyn will always know who you are, El she loves you" I told her truthfuly. She pulls me into her an hug's me tight.

"Harry dont let me loose her" She wimpered then she fell asleep. I lifted her up and carried her to my room and lay her on the bed to sleep. I walked downstairs and went over to Camron.

"Cam, what do i do, Elisa thinks Brooklyn will forget her" i told him.

"Man, Brook loves her she aint gonna forget her ever" Cam promised me.

"Realy Haz, Brooklyn will never forget her" Callie said coming over to hug me.

"thanks Callie" i said spinning her around. Then i heard a bloodthirsty growl. I turned to see Elisa. "El calm down" She ran to me.

"Harry, i saw him" she cried. I took her hand and lead her to the sofa and pulled her onto my lap.

"Baby, who did you see" i asked her. Cam, Kally, Chris and Jessy had come in with us.

"My dad, his face after the rouge attak the last words he said to me."

Flashback

I saw the wolfs teeth sink into my dad. Chris picked me up. All the wolves retreeted into the forest. The horror infront of me. I am only 1 but being a wolf i know and see more than normal kids my age.

"daddy" I cryed.

"Shhhh Elisa daddy will be ok" Chris told me. I looked into his eyes and saw he was lieing, I was about to loose my dad. Mum ran out and scooped dad into her arms. Chris put me down and we both ran over together.

"Daddy, open your eyes" I pleaded. His eyes opened and he looked directly at Chris.

"Look after those girls young man, they need you, be strong" then he too a deep breath and looked at mum.

"I love you, keep our children safe" another deep breath. He finaly turned to me.

"Baby girl i wish i could see you grow up and become the amazing girl i know you will-" he finished mid sentance and his eyes closed.

"Goodbye dad" Chris wispered.

"I love you" Mum cried.

"He's not going, Daddy tell them, open your eyes" I screamed.

end of flashback.

"Baby I'm so sorry" Harry whispered.

"He didnt even finish his sentance Harry, someone up thier hates me. What have i done to the Moon Goddess" I screamed at the sky. After Harry calmed me down i forgot everything and we all had lods of fun.

2 months later

Jessy is expecting her's and Chris's baby any day now. None of us can wait.

"You ready to be and Auntie" Chris said to me winding his arms around me.

"I am already an Aunt to Brooklyn" I said defensivly.

"Lil' sis of course you are, i meant again".

"Oh ok" I said punching him playfuly on the arm. Jessy came through.

"Chris, the babys coming" She said quietly.

"oh my god baby" Chris rushed around and i went to get Harry, Gabby and Brooklyn as the baby will be her cousin. We all hurried into the car, this was going to be an amazing day/night.

Within a 24 hrs Jessy had had a baby boy, she didnt know what to call him.

"What do we call him" Jessy asked frustrated.

"Henry" Chris said and my heart stopped. He looked at me "What do you think El"

"Daddy" Was all i said.

"Then yes, Henry Callum Keens" Jessy anonced. I could see the happiness in Chris's face.

"Amazing" I whispered. "Can I hold my Nephew"

"Babe course you can" Jessy said and i walked over and took Henry, i cradled him in my arms and rocked him, this was amazing.

Harry's pov

Watching Elisa with Henry was almost as beautiful as her with Brook. I had a tear in my eye as i watched her.

"Man, whats up" Chris asked me.

"She looks so happy, but i didnt make her that happy" i told him.

"Look,Elisa loves kid, nothing will ever make her happier than being with a little one" Chris told me then took his son from El. Soon the rest of the pack turned up to see Henry. It was magic all afternoon. I watched El with Henry and Brooklyn for hours, Henry already look 1 month old due to werewolf powers. My baby girl giggled and smiled the whole day. I hope my family live life to the full.

AN

I AM BUILDING UP TO SOMETHING BIG SO IF THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE A LITTLE BORING SORRY BUT STAY WITH ME AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I DONT GET MANY COMMENTS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE.

LUV YA GUYS

XXX

pic on side is of Elisa x