Chapter 3

Harry's pov

When she fell asleep on my chest i couldnt think of anything more perfect maybe one thing marking her as mine. I fell asleep a few hours after because i was watching her sleep. God i think i love her already. She looks like her dad. amazing. She will grow up to be a strong and beautiful woman. To bad her mother is far to self obssessed to realise Elia is still needing a mother figure but she has to keep her life in check before she thinks about Chris or Elisa. My wolf hated that thought so i had to keep him down.

When i woke up Elisa was sat at the end of the bed her long blonde hair faling just right and her deep blue eyes bourded into my brown ones. "Like what you see" I asked her.

A blush flushed to her cheaks " Yeah i do" She then said. I reached my arms out and pulled her onto of me.

"So do i" I whispered in her ear. She giggled then got off me.

"I have to go home and get changed then i will get Chris to drop me back here" She said. I didnt like that idea.

"NO" I growled. "I will get Brooklyn up and i will drive you over to your house and wait with Chris"

"Ok ok possesive much" She laughed the went to the bathroom. When she came out she was in what she wore yesterday at the ball. She looked gorguse. "You get dressed and I'll go get Brook" She said. I was amazed at how well she took Brook but i wasnt complaining. I dressed in a pair of jeans and T-Shirt. Normal for me. When Elisa walked in with Brooklyn giggling on her hip.

"Da da mumma is nice" She cooed. Elisa looked at me wide eyes.

"Elisa, not mumma" Elisa said.

"Mumma Elisa" She cooed. Elisa looked so shocked and my expression probelby mirrored hers.

"Lets just go" Elisa said.

"El we will talk about this later" I said before i took her hand and we walked to my car. We put Brooklyn in her car seat and i opened Elisa's door and she slid in, then i got into the drivers seat. I drove her to her house and she got out before i could open her door. She ran inside but waited at the door for me and Brooklyn. We walked into the lounge where Chris and Jessy where sat watching T.V. and their mother on a laptop doing i dont care what.

"Elisiana your home" Her mother said. Elisiana?.

"Yes, I stayed with Harry last night" She told her mother.

"Oh fine" her mother said. Chris walked over to me and gave me a man hug then lifted Elisa into his arms.

"I'm gonna go get changed" She whspered in my ear then grabbed Jessy's arm and pulled her upstairs. Jessy yelped. When the girls where out of the room. Mrs Keens walked over to me.

"I don't want you to muck up my little girl" She sneered.

"The only person who can mess her up is you" I Growled. This woman is human so she better watch her stap.

"She is my daughter, and she will do as i say" Mrs Keens hissed.

"She's my mate and i wont ever leave her on her own" I growled.

"Man calm down" Chris yelled as her could see my wolf coming close to relies "Harry your gonna hurt her" he screamed. At that moment Elisa ran down the stairs and lept into me causing my wolf to relax.

"Harry, I'm here" She whispered in my ear and then i grabbed her waist and pulled her into me closer.

"I'm sorry so so sorry" I cried into her. She just stroked my cheak.

"Shhh shhhh" she cooed in my ear.

"Da da dont be sad" brooklyn cooed.

"Sorry baby" I said picking her up. "Come on El we're going to go back to the pack house"

"Elisiana is going nowere. I want to speak to my kids alone" She said. "Jessica go home"

"My name is Jessy not Jessica" Jessy said.

"Just go and take the little mut with you" Mrs Keens sneered. I couldnt control myself and by the looks of it neither could Elisa.

"Never speek of Brooklyn like that, and we wont be speaking at all I'm leaving" Elisa growled then ran out with me, Jessy, Chris and Brooklyn behind her. We ran all the way to the pack house. Elisa had Brooklyn in her arms and she wouldnt let go so i wrapped my arms around them both. I think i may love Elisa already.