Dancing Under the Moonlight

By Joseph_is_Daddy

JosCarl ABO AU Where Joseph is a rich nobleman trying to find his muse, and Aesop's a simple commoner trying... More

Info!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue UwU
Extra 1: Jacknaib

Chapter 21(End)

1K 38 83
By Joseph_is_Daddy

Sunlight bleeds through the heavy curtains, the glowing rays shining down on two naked bodies in their embrace. A pair of stormy grey eyes stirs open as the bright golden rays shine down upon them. Aesop tiredly rubs his eyes, wincing at the brightness. He glances at the alpha beside him, the pale toned body covered by love bites from their activities last night. He lifts his hand to gently caress his lovers face, the said alpha looking so peaceful in his sleep. Aesops eyes travel to the bite mark marring the skin of his neck, a small smile blooms on his face. Hes finally mated now.

I need to check up on Cosette. Aesop tries to crawl out of the comforts of the bed only for the large hands around his waist to tighten and tug him back into a solid, warm chest. Aesop tilts his head to see two icy blue eyes gazing at him fondly. Aesop smiles as the alpha leans down to press a gentle peck against his lips.

Bonjour, Mon Amour, Joseph whispers against his mates lips.

Morning, Aesop smiles back, pecking his lips.

Joseph smiles as he pulls their warm naked bodies closer together, basking in the silence of the morning and just enjoying each others company. A small knock at the door interrupts the silence as Aesop wiggles out of Josephs embrace going to check whos at the door. Joseph watches as his mate steps out of the covers, his slim body covered in many purple hickeys and love bites, he could even see the bruises on his lovers hips from where he held on as they made love beneath the moonlight. He watches as Aesop puts on a red, silk robe by the bed, the material flowing elegantly down his figure, hugging his curves. Joseph lets out a content sigh. Hes a truly lucky alpha to be gifted with such a beau.

Aesop opens the door to see his small pup yawning, still dressed in her blue dress, her long light grey locks no longer in their braid. He smiles fondly as he lifts the girl into his arms, the small pup letting out a small squeal as she gets lifted. Cosettes bright blue eyes meet his stormy grey ones, her bright blue orbs shining as she wraps her small arms around his neck burying her face by his scent glands.

Morning, Daddy, she mumbles into his neck.

Morning, Sweetie. Did you have a nice sleep? Aesop asks, sniffing at the sweet citrus and cinnamon scent.

Cosette nods into his neck as she clings onto him tighter. Aesop smiles as he runs his fingers through his daughters soft light grey hair, walking back to the bed. He steals a glance at the alpha who had already slipped on his royal purple robe, a fond look in his eyes as he gazes at the two. Aesop gently places the girl onto the soft covers, watching in silence as she locks eyes with her papa.

Joseph opens his arms, smiling as the small pup launches herself into his embrace with a loud giggle.

How was your night, Mon Ange?

Good, Papa! Cosette smiles at the alpha, Joseph mirroring her pearly smile.

Joseph watches as the small girl stands up and grabs a handful of his silver hair, her eyes shining as she reaches out to grab more of his silver locks.

Papas hair is so pretty! She squeals as she grabs more of his long hair.

Aesop quietly comes up behind his daughter, gently pulling her into his lap making the girl let out a soft gasp as she falls into his lap.

How bout daddys hair, he fakes a pout, watching as the small girl pokes her tongue out.

Papas hair is prettier!

Joseph laughs as he watches Aesop pinch the whining pups cheeks, a playful expression on his face. He joins the two, placing his chin on top of Aesops head making the omega whine at the weight on his head.

I think your daddys hair is pretty too, He laughs as he watches the small pup wiggle out of her daddys lap and back to playing with his hair.

But daddys hair is too short she pouts as she continues playing with Josephs hair.

Do you think I should make my hair longer, hm? Aesop teases as he leans into Josephs chest, watching as their daughter messes up his mates hair.

No! Cosette lets out a huff as she stops playing with Josephs hair and falls back onto Aesops lap.

But didnt you just say my hair is too short? Aesop teases the girl further, combing her soft hair with his fingers.

But I like it this way, she mutters as she leans into his touch.

Whatever you say, Cosette, Aesop laughs at the small girls words.

A louder knock interrupts the cheerful atmosphere as a beta clad in a dark suit steps inside the room, bowing as he walks towards the bathroom.

Aesop turns a questionable glance at Joseph at the sudden intrusion.

Thats Victor, hes my butler, Joseph lets out a nervous chuckle having forgotten to tell his family of the new circumstances theyll be living in.

Aesop hums in acknowledges as they sit in silence, the sound of water flowing coming from the bathroom. A few moments later, the said beta steps out of the bathroom and bows before leaving.

Almost instantly, the small pup in his lap runs off into the bathroom. Aesop takes a moment to process what just happened before getting up and following their child, Joseph right on his tail. He walks through the open door, letting out a low whistle at the glamorous interior of the bathroom. Cosette, on the other hand, had her mouth agape in awe. Joseph walks up to the small pup and coaxes her to lift her arms only to stare at Aesop with a clueless expression on his face.

Aesop laughs as he follows to the side of the tub, gently taking off Cosettes dress. He hears a splash and sees the alpha already abandoned his robe and sitting inside the large marble tub. He sighs as he takes off his robe, feeling eyes traveling down his body as the robe falls onto the ground. He lifts the small girl into his arms and carefully enters the tub, placing himself between Josephs legs and leaning against the alphas chest as the warm water covers his body.

Joseph places a kiss on his mates soft light grey hair, watching fondly as their pup plays around with the rose petals floating on the water. He wraps his arms around the omegas waist, enjoying the warmth and comfortable silence that fills the bathroom.

Cosette lets out a whine as the water begins to turn cold. Aesop lets out a sigh as he sits up straight and takes Cosette in his arm before standing up. A hand lightly smacking his bottom makes him furiously blush as he glares at the perpetrator who only looks away innocently. Aesop steps out of the tub and quickly wraps Cosette in a towel before wrapping one around himself. He helps her dry herself as he hears Joseph step out of the tub. A towel on gently drying his hair makes him hum as he helps Cosette put on the small purple dress he presumes the butler has brought for her.

Once dry he puts on the red robe and walks out the bathroom, dragging Joseph by the ear with one hand and the other holding the laughing pup.

A-Aesop! Mon Amour, let me go, please. Im sorry! Joseph whimpers as he feels his ear burn.

The latter lets out a huff, letting the poor alphas ear go as they stop by the closet. Aesop puts the small girl down on the bed as he opens the door. He sees rows and rows of luxurious suits that hes sure belongs to the noble, but opposite the nobles suits are a row of different styled ones. He looks at the noble who was rubbing at his sore ear.

You made some for me?

I had them made for you when I took you in the manor, Mon Amour Joseph responds quietly, the guilt of the past biting at his conscience.

Aesops eyes soften as he pulls the alpha by the collar of his robe and gently kisses his lips. Dont dwell on it. I forgave you already, he smiles at Joseph.

Aesop walks into the closet, picking out a dark blue suit with a matching pair of dark blue slacks. He searches a drawer beneath the clothes and takes out a set of undergarments. He watches as Joseph closes the closet door behind them. Aesop changes quickly aware of the set of eyes watching his every move. He shoots a pointed glare at the alpha who quickly averts his gaze and starts dressing up, a sly smirk on his lips.

After they are both decently dressed, Joseph opens the door to see the small pup already nestled in the bed, tucking herself beneath the soft covers. Joseph coos as he gently scoops the pup in his arms and opening the door for Aesop and stepping out of the bedroom himself. He offers his hand to Aesop who takes it as they make their way to the dining room.

The dining room is just as Aesop has remembered it. The three of them head to the long birch table already covered in a variety of dishes, from French toast to sweet plum pudding. Aesop looks over to Cosette who stirred in her sleep, waking up at the smell of food.

Joseph pulls out on of the chairs for Aesop before seating down on a chair opposite him. He seats Cosette on the chair between them. Cosettes bright blue eyes shine with awe at the amount of food in front of her as she immediately tries to reach for the pudding placed just out of her reach. Joseph happily helps out their pup, cutting a small piece of the pudding onto her plate. The girl happily thanks her papa before digging into the pudding, letting out a pleased hum at the yummy flavor of the sweet dessert.

Aesop smiles at the scene unfolding before him, although hed appreciate if Cosette didnt eat the dessert first He takes a slice of French toast and some of the fruit salad to top it of. He takes a bite of the sweet bread, savoring its perfect flavor.

Joseph places the half-eaten blueberry muffin on his plate. I have a little surprise to show after breakfast, he announces with a smile.

A surprise? Cosette looks up from her pudding, bits of the pink dessert on her cheek.

Yes, a surprise, he laughs as he takes a clean napkin to wipe off the mess.

I cant wait then, Aesop smiles as he takes the muffin from Josephs plate and takes a large bite out of it, laughing at the nobles childish pout.

Cosette stares out through the carriage windows in awe at the scenery of the hillside. She catches a glimpse of a large birch forest in the distance, the tall white trees coming in view. Is that where they are going?

Papa, why are we going there? Cosette asks as she points to the forest ahead of them.

The surprise is there, Mon Bebe, He smiles running his hand through her soft light grey hair.

Aesop stares at the birch forest through the opposite window. The forest the hillsides a sense of nostalgia hits him. His mind wanders back to the village he left behind. He misses it. He misses them.

The carriage stops by the forest and Leo opens the door for the family. Aesop thanks him as he steps out of the carriage, Joseph following right behind him with Cosette in his arms. Joseph offers his hand to Aesop who takes it as they walk into the forest.

Aesop looks around the forest not seeing much but darkness that feels so familiar yet so different. No light penetrated the dense treetops as they get deeper and deeper into the forest. He could hear Cosette whining, she was never fond of the dark. Aesop looks at Joseph who pulled the pup closer, letting her bury her face in his neck.

Just a little bit more, Mon Ange, Joseph soothingly whispers into the pups ear, holding her tightly as they reach their destination.

Aesop winces as bright sunlight hits his face, bringing his arms to cover his eyes. Slowly, he brings his arms down to be greeted by a large sign, Ensemble. Behind the sign, gorgeous white brick cottages scatter in the clearing surrounded by the birch trees. Aesop looks at Joseph with disbelief in his eyes, his mouth open, but no words would spill out.

Cosette lets out a loud gasp as she looks in amazement at the village, her papa placing her down. Watching her run off into the village.

A thud against his leg startles him from his state as a small boy falls to the ground. The small boy looks up at him with teary midnight black eyes. Aesop panics as the small brunette begins to cry, he crouches down to help the boy out when an upset voice calls out from one of the cottages.

Amir! What did I tell you about running- Aesop?

Aesop snaps his eyes at the direction of the all too familiar voice. A man in a simple green silk hood and leather pants stands by an open door, his forest green eyes shining with unshed tears.

N-Naib?

At an instant, Aesop is engulfed in a bone-crushing hug as the other omega sobs into his shoulder.

You bastard! Why did you take so fucking long!

Aesop wraps his arms around his packmate, his tears falling down his cheeks, Im so sorry He looks into those tearful forest green eyes. Naib It really is him.

Sorry aint gonna cut it, Naib drags Aesop by the arm to the direction of the cottages. Everyone, the bastard finally showed up! Naib shouts.

Aesop? Is that really you? A small voice calls out from his left followed by a pained yelp as the pregnant omega tries her best to walk over to them. Helenas strawberry blond hair still kept short, her yellow dress blown by the wind as she fumbles with her cane.

Welcome back, Aesop, the gentle voice of none other than Eli greets him from the cottage from his right. The omega wearing a dark blue silk robe over a white undershirt and black slacks, a baby wrapped in silk cradled in his arms.

H-Helena? Eli? I-I Aesop could barely speak as his body wracked with sobs. Eli, Helena, Naib

Joseph gently places a hand on his trembling shoulder, Welcome home, Mon Amour.

Naib! Amir! Lunch is ready, a tired baritone voice calls from Naibs cottage as a tall man with messy grey hair peeks out from behind the door, a black apron tied to his neck. His midnight black eyes having quite the dark circles as he lets out a rather loud yawn.

Jack! Get your ass over here! Naib shouts at the male. The latter trudging over to them.

Joseph? Arent you getting your- The alpha turns his gaze to Aesop who looked at him in surprise.

Oh, um the noble turns flustered as he fumbles with his words.

Let me take it from here, Jack, a tall alpha in a brown coat interrupts, golden eyes peeking from beneath his brown hood. Joseph has constructed this lovely village for your return. I and the other nobles, as well as our mates, can come and go as we please. This is our village now. Our home.

Aesop looks up at the smiling alpha behind him, his eyes watering as he stares up into those icy blue eyes.

You did this for me? Aesop starts, his voice wavering.

Joseph takes his hand and gives it a gentle kiss, For you, Id do anything, Mon Amour. Im glad you liked my little surprise.

Liked it? I loved it, Aesop smiles, placing his hands on the nobles shoulders. Thank you, he whispers against Josephs lips, sealing his gratitude with a gentle kiss.

Daddy! Papa! Look!

Aesop and Joseph turn their heads to see Cosette, red-haired girl, a young dirty blonde-haired boy and Amir, in her hand she carries a quite messy flower crown.

I made a flower crown! Just like you taught me! She giggles, showing off her messy crown of daisies.

Aesop smiles as he crouches down, the small girl placing the crown on his head.

Its very pretty, Cosette. Thank you.

Helena! Be careful!

Aesop looks up to see Helena who stands a few steps behind him, the pregnant omega being assisted by a taller, beautiful woman with jet black hair and obsidian eyes dressed elegantly in an oriental dress.

Im alright, Michi, she giggles at the alphas concern. Aesop! Helena calls out to him, opening her arms.

Aesop smiles as he accepts the embrace, careful of her belly. He takes in her sweet vanilla and chamomile scent, letting himself be engulfed in the scent he missed dearly. Two other pair of arms join their embrace as the scents of ginger and jasmine and mint and lavender mingle with theirs. Aesop smiles, a stray tear falling down his face. Theyre finally together.

The group took a moment to enjoy each others warmth, finally letting go as Aesop feels a tug on his slacks. Aesop looks at Cosette who had a pout and her arms raised. He smiles at her adorableness, taking the small girl in his arms.

Aw, this must be little Cosette! Shes so cute! Michi, will ours be just as cute? Helena coos, rubbing a hand on her belly.

Quite the cute pup you have there, Joseph, but ours will be the cutest. Kawaii akachan, the woman giggles behind a blood-red fan.

Well just have to see about that, wont we, Michiko? Joseph laughs back, gently ruffling Cosettes hair making the young girl whine.

Eli, how old is yours? Aesop asks the brunette, smiling at the small bundle the other is carrying.

Just two months old, Austins such an angel. He never made a fuzz, right Hastur? Eli smiles cradling the baby against his chest. The cloak clad alpha standing beside him nods, a small smile on his tanned face.

Well, well was there a party here that I missed? A voice laughs behind them as a bulky man walks over to the crowd, black curly hair covered by an iron hat dressed in a black and brown leather vest with gold embroidery, a wide smile across his face.

Daddy! Daddy! the red-hair by Cosettes side jumps excitedly running off from her side.

The man kneels with his arms open wide only for the girl to run straight past him and into the arms of another person behind him. The man behind him laughs as he carries the girl on his shoulders. The man had shaggy hair, dark hair tied with a bandana and a beard, he had dark eyes and a goofy smile on his face as he laughs at the others expression.

Hey, Will! Naib calls the male, raising his arms in the air. The latter jogs over to where they are, the girl clinging onto his head.

Naib! Whos the new guy? He asks gesturing to Aesop.

This is Josephs mate, Aesop. Aesop, this is William Dash, Iron Hats or Jokers mate.

Nice to meet you, man! William smiles offering his hand for Aesop to shake.

U-Um nice to meet you too, Aesop smiles nervously as he shakes the others hand.

Amber! Amber! Lets play hide and seek! Cosette squeals waving at the girl on Williams shoulder.

Okay! Wait! Bye, Daddy! Amber pecks her dads cheek before jumping off Williams shoulder and running off to the other kids.

Amber! How bout me? Joker pouts pointing at his cheek only for the girl to poke her tongue out at him laughing.

Why does she like you more than me, the bulky man whines burying his face in Williams hair.

I picked her, of course, shell like me more, William laughs as he ruffles the nobles curly hair.

Aesop!

Aesop turns his head towards the farther cottages spying out familiar messy black hair and obsidian eyes in the distance.

Norton!

Norton rushes over to them, a small baby in his arms. Aesop looks behind him to see a taller figure with flaming red dreadlocks and blue eyes, the male carried a small girl in his arms.

Norton engulfs him in a hug, mindful of the small child in his arm.

Are you here because of Red Scales?

Moreless and its Luchino, Norton shrugs, a cheeky smile on his face.

Aesop looks at the sleeping pups in their arms, Theyre beautiful.

Thank youNorton smiles cuddling the little boy close.

Aesop! You didnt forget about me, right?

Aesop turns to see Tracy waving her hand, Mary and Robbie right behind her.

Tracy, Mary, Robbie, you all are living here?

Nope, Im still staying at Montagne Village, Mary and Robbie will be staying here, however.

Mama and my cottage is next to Uncle Josephs, Robbie cuts in with a grin.

The pitter-patter of footsteps 0-gets louder and louder as the small boy runs from the woods towards them.

Robbie, lets play! the sandy-haired boy tugs at Robbies sleeves, bright pale eyes staring at him in excitement.

Felix! Dont disturb Robbie, a gentle, yet stern tone warns the young boy.

Aesop could smell a faint dandelion and basil nearing him, looking back he could see a pregnant omega with dirty blond hair and a pair of brown glasses over his dark eyes. The omega had his hands on his hips as he scolded the small boy.

Leave him alone, Lucky, he just recovered let him play, a noble Aesop guesses to be the Hunt, stands behind Lucky a hand around his waist.

Im just scared hell get sick again, Lucky sighs, shaking his head. The omega then turns to the unfamiliar face. Oh, you must be Aesop. Ive heard a lot about you. My name is Lucky Perez and this is Bane, nice to meet you, he greets with a gentle smile.

N-Nice to meet you too, Aesop smiles back at him.

Now enough with introductions, Ive brewed some classic matcha tea. Would you all like to come over for a cup? Michiko hums, a small smile across her lips as she holds Helenas hand in hers.

Id love to, Aesop gratefully thanks the noble followed by numerous other agreements.

But Naib, the lunch- Jack tries to reason, he spent the entire morning making this meal surely his mate would rather dine with him, right?

Oh shush, well eat later. Its time to catch up and Amir is still playing with the rest of the pups anyways, Naib cuts the noble mid-sentence, crossing his arms across his chest.

I- alright Jack mumbles as his tall figure slumps in defeat.

Aesop laughs at the couple, reaching out to take Josephs hand in his. The noble gently squeezes his hand, a warm smile reflected on his face as those icy blue eyes meet his. This is it. Theyre finally together. Theyre home.

Aesop lets out a yawn as he stretches his tired arms, the cloak clad omega beside him mirroring his movements. Beside him, Eli looks up at the sky, the moon already high up amongst the stars, its soft glow lighting up the dark sky. Eli stands up from the birch chair on the patio, dusting off his dark blue cloak.

Its been nice catching up, Aesop. Just sitting beneath the stars and enjoying the night breeze. Just like the old times, he smiles, ocean blue eyes shining beneath the moonlight.

Yeah Just like the old times, Aesop hums, reminiscing the nights hed stay up talking with the latter about their day.

As much as Id like to stay more, Eli sighs, Hasturs probably waiting for me. Until tomorrow, Sop. Its good to have you back.

Until tomorrow, Aesop says back, watching as the latter walks away from the cottage.

He takes a moment to enjoy the peacefulness of the night before standing up, only to be met with a solid chest. Aesop turns back to see Joseph still in his royal purple suit. A gentle smile across his lips.

Joseph? What are you doing up this late? And why are you still in your suit? Is Cosette already asleep? Aesop looks questionably at the noble.

Yes, Cosette is already asleep. She fell asleep quite quickly perhaps from all the fun she had, Joseph smiles at his mates concern. I, on the other hand, was waiting for you to finish your conversation, Mon Amour.

Why is that? Aesop continues to question.

I want to take you somewhere, Aesop, will you come with me? Joseph asks, offering his hand.

Aesop nods, taking the nobles hand as Joseph leads them away from the cottage. It took a couple of minutes before they finally stopped at a small clearing. Aesop takes a moment to look at the breath-taking scenery. The moon shone down upon the clearing, small fireflies dancing around the flowers that bloomed around them.

Its beautiful Joseph?

Aesop shoots the noble a confused look at the hand that was stretched out to him.

Ive been wanting to ask you, waiting to ask you for all these years. Mon Amour, may I have this dance? Joseph asks, a gentle glow in his icy blue eyes.

Aesops gaze softens as he takes the hand of the noble, But youll have to guide me.

Joseph smiles as he gently places Aesops left hand on his shoulder and placing his right hand on Aesops shoulder, he takes Aesops right hand in his and keeps his eyes trained on those stormy grey orbs, Follow my lead.

Joseph takes a step forward, Aesop taking a shaky step backward clutching onto his shoulders. Aesop looks up with uncertainty in his eyes, making Joseph only tighten his grip around Aesops waist as he gently whispers, Ill hold you, just focus on me.

Aesop nervously looks up from his feet as Joseph smiles at him, taking a step back. This time Aesop follows on with ease, his stormy grey eyes focused on Josephs icy blue ones as he follows his lead. Joseph grins as he lifts his left arm, Aesop elegantly turning and taking his hand once again with a bright smile on his face.

The two of them smile at each other as they continue their waltz. As they spent the night in each others arms, dancing under the moonlight.

Notes:

The end! Thank you everyone who stayed with this book throughout the months! Thank you for reading on their journey and watching them grow! Thank you for all your love and support! See you guys on the next book!

jkjk i still have extras T T

The first winner of the extras have been decided : JackNaib!!! Congratulationss

I will make two more extras~ Vote for you fave side ship!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.7K 52
VegasPete FF/AU Pete Pongsakorn Saengtham an Omega who decided to work at the age of 18 to support his two younger siblings and mother as his father...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
10.7K 73 12
[OPEN REQUESTS] "why are you running from me, sweetheart?" ⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆ yandere jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots cover art made by @_3aem on X/twitt...
4.6K 76 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...