Jojo's Bizarre adventures✅

By Kim_Hye-Jae

By chance jojo and y/n met saving their mutual friend Smokey. They are both Hamon fighters.[ though y/n doesn... More

disclaimer
Meeting New York's JoJo
.
The Game Master
.
The Pillarman
.
JoJo & Y/n v. The Ultimate Lifeform
.
New year's special
Ultimate warriors from ancient times
.
Hero's proof
.
Y/n's faint memories
meeting LisaLisa the Hamon coach
The deeper plan
A/n
Facts About Y/n: You May Not Know
Von Stroheim's revenge
Story Short:
story short:2
story short: 3
A race towards the blink
Y/n's pain
The ties that bind
Birth of a superbeing
The ascendant one
It's A Girl
Joseph & y/n after Holy moves away
Y/n. Gets injured & Sick
Stardust
Stardust Crusaders

A Hundred Against Two

1.3K 34 29
By Kim_Hye-Jae

"Remember I only want the red stone of aja, Don't forget that" Kars snapped his fingers at wammu who bows his head. He had stepped out of line while Joseph was checking on y/n and making sure she was able to breathe properly.

"Oh darn, No fight, well we both know I Would beat you, but now I must Beat you both like the devil for hurting Caesar and y/n," Joseph said while holding y/n bridal style and carefully too. He wanted to make sure she was okay even though he was pretty sure she wasn't.

He saw the blood on kars hand and even put a hand on her stomach carefully rubbing his hand in circles gently around it as he thought to himself. 'We didn't know, we should've known..' He couldn't help but blame himself for not following y/n when she so bravely volunteered to go ahead of them.

He gives y/n to lisa lisa who stands holding the girl against her, she watched as joseph wandered back and forth in a straight line occasionally going under and over each of his movements trying to distract them.

He looks back after finishing with a smug look on his face. "Damn I had to give it a try, I thought it was worth a shot." Lisa Lisa rolls her eyes underneath her sunglasses while gently shaking y/n trying to wake her up even just a little, she had been out for over ten minutes now, and any longer she was afraid she would stay asleep. y/n fluttered her eyes barely making eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Even if you were watching all the time, a hamon net was a good idea." Joseph says looking at y/n who was barely awake. He went over to her putting a hand on her face and wiping away any sweat she had on her face. He apologized to her as kars had gotten tired of the sight that hurt him over and over again, he didn't understand the feelings of love and hadn't since long ago when his tribe was still alive before killing them.

"kill them without any further delay!" He sternly looks at the trio, lisa Lisa lets go of y/n who could stand on her own now. "You're choice but if you kill us you will never get the stone. I Don't have the stone here with me, That wouldn't be wise now, would it? We're headed to our destination. If we aren't there in time to set the device, the stone will be destroyed without any delay. That will leave you with nothing." Lisa Lisa states confidently while joseph and y/n look at each other worriedly.

"S-She put a bomb on the stone? Why? wait...caesar did you find caesar and send him to safety?!" Y/n seemed to stress over the safety of one of her friends and nearly lost her balance while joseph assured her caesar was safe and sound along with Messina. "Oi! Idiots, did you hear that? There's a bomb on the stone that will soon go boom!" joseph says and kars leans forward with his elbow resting against his knee.

"You tell us that but do you think I would let you leave here alive??" Kars questions almost as if taunting Lisa Lisa. She kept her calm demeanor and her brows furrowed ever so slightly as she continued to speak. "therefore I have a suggestion, Jojo and wammu can have their fight one-on-one, meanwhile, kars you and I will also fight one on one." Joseph felt a sudden grip on his shirt as y/n looks at him with fear in her eyes. She was so scared for him and he knew it. He held her hands tightly promising her nonstop over and over that he would be careful. "No matter what y/n may not intervene, if she does so we will only make it unfair for you pillar men. She is to stay on the sidelines and watch. If the fight becomes unfair at any point though, she will have the choice of coming in and saving us." Lisa Lisa states her rules as kars listens his gaze shifting to y/n. He hears the small yet frail rapid heartbeat of the fetus inside of her and he smirks waving his hand.

"Fine, I agree to these terms but, if she intervenes while I am winning I will rip the fetus inside of her and smash it with my own bare hands" This makes y/n and joseph turn their heads at the same time as Lisa Lisa agrees. "N-No! You cant bargain the baby's life! It's mine!" y/n was heard yelling profusely as she shoots hamon at kars left and right missing every time due to joseph holding her back.

"Very well we will battle for the stone, but you will not live to see tomorrow." Wammu sets the time and place for their fights to go down and kars has a vampire drop from the ceiling to grab y/n who seemed mortified. "Remove the bomb before you come to the stone circle tonight, as for reassurance we will be keeping this girl here with us" Y/n held onto Jojo's hand not wanting to go as the soldier struggled to keep her away from him.

Lisa Lisa held y/n's hands tightly replacing Jojo's warmth with her own. She lifts her sunglasses and stares y/n in her eyes. "I promise, we will come to you and save you, if harm comes to you, Jojo will avenge you as he will do for caesar" Y/n's hands were forced to let go as the vampire drags her away with her screaming to be let go of. She was forced to follow kars as he looks behind him with a smirk. "If they are even a minute too early I will end that fetus. Then I will claim you and mark you as mine, after I take that stone, if you use any hamon while in my care I will end you alone."

{MAJOR TIME SKIP}

The sound of screaming was heard as y/n was being tortured in the arena, she hadn't had the chance to even take a proper breath since she disappeared with wammu and kars. The vampires torturing her could only laugh as they made her change her clothes, something kars had wanted her to wear. They pulled away at the old garments she was wearing and ripped them apart smelling them to get a sniff of her scent.

One of them came close to her and made her look at him while she had a cut under her eye, that seemed to bleed like crazy. "You're a little too pretty. Can I have fun with ya? I'll make it worth your while." The vampire spoke nearing y/n's face trying to give her a kiss and she leans close to him only to bite his lips harshly nearly ripping them off as the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, she spits it out and she looks up at the vampire who was about to kill her and wammu walks right in at that moment, making the vampire halt in his actions and he looks at the last place he saw his comrade.

"You were only told to have her dress appropriately, not harass her you lowly being. I Don't tolerate such behavior." Wammu kills the vampire and looks at y/n who seemed to be shaking in fear. He pulls her up and drags her with him as his battle with Jojo nears.

{ANOTHER TIMESKIP AFTER JOJO DEFEATS WAMMU}

"Jojo! JoJo! You won!" Y/n yells excitedly after witnessing her boyfriend win against wammu even admiring wammu for his fighting skills and his spirit. Kars stares the girl down and she looks over at wammu's head as he dies and she smiles sadly as wammu passes away. "Please understand..even while in lord Kars' care, I made sure that no harm came to that human girl..to the best of my abilities..farewell to you jojo"Wammu's ashes spread throughout the wind.

The vampires proceeded to call wamuu a coward and not worthy of lord kars trust and values and it made y/n stand up in disgust throwing her shoes at them. "He was very noble unlike you!" Lisa Lisa hummed in agreement while watching Jojo. "I Agree with y/n your vampire minions disgust me." Kars takes off his head scarf completely revealing his purple hair as he kills the vampires ignoring their cries for him to stop and let them live.

"Listen lord kars, There is no reason for you to waste time on any one on one battles, let us handle this!" One of the vampires closest to y/n said and he grabs her by her hair making her flinch and she retaliates by punching him hard enough knocking his head right off of his shoulders as another touched her. She kept in mind that she would be killed if she used her hamon.

Kars looks at his minions and then at y/n. "Follow me, my minions are already dead as you can see." Kars states as the trio follow him slowly into the tunnel leading to another part of the arena they were in. Lisa Lisa prepares for her fight with kars and leaves her jacket to wrap around y/n seeing as the clothes kars had made her wear fit her so that she may be a slave to his liking. Y/n takes it gratefully as Jojo offers to fight kars in Lisa Lisa's place.

"Absolutely not, I will not let some stripling take my place when I did all of that hamon training for years." She pulls down her glasses tossing them to the side and y/n catches them putting them on her head in a swift motion as Jojo looks at her wanting her to back him up.

"I'm sorry joseph... I've been through enough here...let Lisa Lisa fight, when it gets bad only then are we supposed to hop in."Y/n reminds joseph who brushes her off not liking her answer, but seeing as how she had been tortured by the vampires and pillar men he didn't want to argue with her and make her upset.

They both watched the fight and joseph seemed to cheer Lisa Lisa on as she seemingly won the fight, but the feeling she had made her know better. "Elizabeth!!" She shouts out the name of the woman that she had come to know as Lisa Lisa and she tears up nearly crying seeing as kars cheated in their battle by using a double. Lisa Lisa looks shocked as she looks down at kars' blade inside of her and protruding out from the front of her body. The move was such a shock that Lisa Lisa could hardly feel it but she passed out from the pain regardless. 'She...she called me...by my real name...she remembers..'

"What stupidity why would I ever choose to fight one on one? The only thing I want is the red stone, because I plan to be the ultimate life form. I am not a warrior philosopher like wammu nor was I a romantic..because in the end victory is the only thing that matters!!"Kars yells while pushing Lisa Lisa off of his shining bone blade and she falls down to the cold stone beneath her feet.

"Y/n don't do anything stupid. Think about you-...y/n?" Jojo turns his head left and right as he looks for y/n only to see Lisa Lisa's coat on the ground where y/n once stood. "The red stone is mine! The only thing that's left is for you all to make me happy!" Y/n snatches the stone from kars' hand while shaking her fingers at kars' shocked face.

"Y/n?!" Kars' shouts surprised not knowing how y/n had gotten up to him so quickly she puts a hand on her hip and makes a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound with her lips. "Yes, I am!" She kicks kars backward sending him flying into the pillar behind them as she rescues Lisa Lisa dropping her below and right to Jojo who sets her on the ground.

"I've been acting like a scared human this entire time so you would dismiss me as a threat. But you've hit the woman my mother considered a friend and almost family!"Y/n says angrily as she takes her anger out on kars and he lets her before he chuckles and punches her hard in her face making her fall, but not before she activated her hamon and burned his hand making him shout at the pain he felt. "Agh! You damned human woman!"Kars says and he Lands another hit on y/n making her fall backward but he catches her in time while pretending to play the guitar with her legs as he feels up to her thigh while Joseph watches, he kept y/n in place as she struggled to get free.

Joseph's eyes became full of rage as y/n tries to kick and flail in kars' arms only for him to hold a tight grip on her."Watch..as I claim this human girl's lips to be mine" He sits y/n up straight and she burns him again with her hamon, it gave little effect to him as he grabs her by the chin and forces her to kiss him, his tongue explored her mouth demanding her to be submissive for him but y/n did the only thing she could do and that was to bite kars tongue harshly as blood poured into her mouth since she wouldn't let his tongue go. He grabs her hand breaking her thumb and index by bending them backward.

"Out of The way! Move back! Y/n!!"Joseph yelled as he continued to see kars assault y/n despite his tongue being bitten off. The girl above him seemed to look at kars in disgust as he grew back his tongue. She turns her gaze to joseph worriedly as kars picks her up by her throat lifting her high above his head and she Lets out a ragged breath kicking kars over and over again trying to free herself.

She hears joseph fighting the vampires down below her and she shouts out for Jojo."I'll split your damn skulls! I'll kill all of you! You damn pigs! You humiliated y/n far enough in front of me and I'm tired of your shit! Zoom punch!"Joseph uppercuts a vampire and continues to fight as he begins to look tired. Y/n could hardly breathe with the strength kars used against her and she closed her eyes doing what caesar had done earlier to deliver the wedding ring of death. She makes a loud clapping noise and she Catches joseph's attention as he widens his eyes at her seeing her nearly passing out. "H-Here! It isn't much but take some of my hamon!"She puts her hands together and makes a single gun movement aiming at joseph who takes the sudden transfer of hamon graciously as he tries to focus his breathing again.

Kars taunts jojo as he chuckles. "how long do you think you can last Jojo? Do you think you can beat me?"Kars brings y/n close licking her cheek and gazing at her in her eyes as they seemed to roll to the back of her head. She saw black dots dance around her vision as she was finally passing out but she saw a Super bright light keeping her awake along with a single shadow followed by rows of the same lights. 'Von Stroheim is the only idiot I know that would prepare such things..'

"This is your warning vampires. You are now facing me And I am a german elite" Von Stroheim says in his majorly thick german accent as he gestures towards the UV lights behind him an army of men agrees shouting as if they had trained to say this line their whole lives. "And we represent the special forces of the Speedwagon foundation! Here to help Joestar's and friends in need all alike when they need to be helped or saved!"Y/n felt the pressure of kars' hands letting her go as he held her hostage by holding her hair and she sees smokey and Speedwagon almost smiling at seeing her friends.

"Y/n!! Are You okay? Your face Hold on!!" Smokey was heard shouting for y/n as she smiled chuckling at seeing her friend worry so much for her. She knew it was joseph who called for backup and couldn't be any more grateful than she already was.

She hears kars praise the men down below as he yanks her back eyeing the ground below them both. "I don't see Jojo down there, he's gone again, do you see him pest?"He shoves y/n forwards only to pull her back like a yoyo and she shakes her head she felt a sharp metal poking her barefoot on top of the pillar and she uses her toes to grab it and she tosses it up catching it with her hands cutting her hair off in one quick motion surprising kars and she nearly falls backward off of the pillar only to have a rough yet familiar gloved hand reach for her pulling her upwards as he puts a hand around her waist protectively. He gives the girl a deep and meaningful kiss as kars speak. "You both are quick and clever. Can't take my eyes off of you for even a moment."

Joseph turns his attention to kars while nearly growling. "I have to wipe the dirty bastard genes away from her mouth give me another moment." Joseph kisses y/n again to her dismay as she became flustered pushing him away. Joseph could only smirk at y/n before turning back to kars glaring at him full of nothing but death. "You've crossed a line, Nothing earns you consideration! You said it would be a fair fight, that no harm would come to y/n."

Joseph points a finger as he continues. "But you attacked Lisa Lisa in an ambush! Threatened to kill my girlfriend! And even tried to kill the precious human inside of her that we both share! Thereby showing what you're made of, You've betrayed the honor and memory of your friend wammu who did his very best until the very end!" Y/n puts a hand on joseph's chest helping him stand up straight as he puts a hand onto his side frowning as he felt the injury.

Y/n felt a rope around her ankles as she suddenly screams at the shock of being hung upside down from the pillar without anywhere to go. "Y/n!!" She heard smokey panic and cry out for her as she swung back and forth before becoming still in the air above the ground. She screamed for joseph as kars laughs. "She is just a pawn in this game against you Jojo. Do you like this game? I tied her up with rope while you both weren't paying attention. If you don't save her she will be a splatter on the ground!"

JoJo only widens his eyes shouting y/n's name he catches the other end of the rope tightly in his hands not wasting another precious second to save the girl he cared for. He watched as kars uses the same knife from earlier to throw at y/n causing a large gash in her arm causing her to scream from the pain and Jojo shouts loud enough for everyone below them to hear. "Kars you bastard! There's a special place waiting for you in hell!"

Smokey looks at Lisa lisa that Speedwagon was so carefully holding and looks at the blood covering her and he thinks to himself. "JoJo doesn't know...He doesn't know that this woman is his mother...if he doesn't win he will never know! We have to tell him"

Smokey says trying to tell and Speedwagon holds him back shaking his head. "No, if we tell him now..he'll only be distracted. You'll lead them both to their deaths like that. They are connected by fate and you can end it for them both smokey...let's wait Until they make it out of there"
To Be Continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.4K 42
In 1938, In New York, a new JoJo has appeared, and her name is Josephine Joestar, she's 18 years old, and she happens to be the granddaughter of Joha...
5.4K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
220 44 9
Principal Lisa Lisa has enough of her son and forces delinquent Joseph to get straightened out by hamon trainer Caeser Zeppeli! Romance, dramatic the...
71.4K 2.4K 41
Eleanor Griffin foolishly became the guardian of Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando at a young age after becoming obsessed with protecting Jonathan. Dio...