Till death do us part

By normallyweirdo

(ENGLISH) Till death do us part~ (the third book of the King series) It's been years since Juliana has last s... More

Till Death Do Us Part
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
*Bonus Chapter*

3

7.5K 183 45
By normallyweirdo

Juliana Thorne

"Mommy?"

"What's going on?"

I had completely froze, I was terrified. Has she really seen him? No. She couldn't have, right? She's never even seen him before how would she know? She's never mentioned a daddy not even Rome has.

Do they even know what a daddy is?

"Juliana? Are you okay?" I hear my moms voice. "Come on sweetie" I feel Milana get picked up from my arms.

This has to stop, I have to take control of my life again. I was doing just fine before I heard he was out. Why can't I go back to being okay, to not being scared?

I look at Milana, "Baby, what did you say?" Maybe I didn't hear her correctly.

My mom looks down to Milana in her arms, confused by what I'm talking about.

"I saw daddy!" She giggles.

Now I see my mom tense and she looks at me nervously. She knows it's a sensitive topic for me. "Who is that?" I ask.

She looks around, "He's here. Were's he go?" She pouts and looks confused.

It's like the room got cold and chills went up my back. My eyes look around in fear and stop what I'm doing. A terrifying thought popped in my head.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen and to the stairs. I feared what I was gonna see when I ran into the room Rome was sleeping in but when I barged in, it was the same as I left. Not a single thing out of place.

Rome was peacefully sleeping in the big guest bed. I didn't want to wake him but I was scared something or someone was gonna pop out as soon as I turn off the light and grab me. I noticed the closet was slightly open so I slowly walked towards it.

My hands were shaking as I grabbed the door handle and opened it slowly. It was empty. I took a deep breath and when I turned around, I was half expecting him to be standing there but I was wrong.

He's not here.

I tried convincing my fearful thoughts as my eyes looked around again. I don't think and grab Rome from the bed, I don't want him sleeping in here anymore.

"Mommy?" He asks sleepily

"Shh, it's okay go back to sleep baby." I whisper and walk to the room I was gonna sleep in.

He immediately falls back asleep and I smile down at him. I enter the room and lay him down. I tuck him in and now I have to get Milana. I walk out and my moms there with a sleeping Milana in her arms.

"They're gonna sleep with me, goodnight mom." I whisper. She kisses my cheek and hands me Milana then walks to her room.

I lay with Milana besides me and Rome on the other side of me. I hug the both of them and finally fall asleep after a few long hours.

~~

The sun shines in my eyes and I groan. A chuckle catches my attention, "It's time to get up."

"Mom, it's early..let me sleeep" I groan.

"Honey it's 12 already and we wanna go to the park to have a picnic." She says and two giggles are heard from behind her.

I look at Rome and Milana and stick my tongue out. They laugh then stick their own tongues. Then I remember, "Oh I forgot, I have an appointment at the salon. You guys can go to the park and I'll meet you here later."

"Okay that's fine." She turns to the twins, "Mommy has something to do so it's just us today!" They squeal and run away as my mom chases after them.

I drag myself out of bed and go into the bathroom to get ready. After I've untangle my hair, I do a lazy hairstyle. I wore jeans and a black shirt. I grab my purse and walk downstairs then out to my car.

I made an appointment to get a trim and hydrate my hair with a hair mask that works great at the salon. I also was gonna get my nails done today and then I have to grab some clothes for me and the twins cause we're gonna be staying with my mom for a little.

I'm too scared to stay home by myself. It  sucks that I feel like this. Suddenly I catch a piece of paper and a small red box sitting on my dashboard inside of my car. My steps falter and I stare at my car window before opening my door.

I unlock my door and look around in my car. Everything looked the same and even my door was locked, thinking back on it. How did this get in my car? It looked like a gift.

With shaky hands, I reached out for the piece of paper. Maybe mom put it here, I thought. I unfold it and my heart drops to my stomach. Messy and almost rushed looking handwriting is scribbled in the paper.

I expect you to wear this and if I see you without it, it's not gonna be so pretty for you. I'll see you soon my love.

I shuddered at the word, my love. I drop the piece of paper and look at the little box. It taunts me and I look around in fear of being watched. I jump in my seat and close the car door.

I put my hands on the wheel and put my head down. Do I open the box? What's inside? How will he know if I don't wear it? Can he see me? All these thoughts swirled in my head and I noticed the clock.

I'm gonna be late for my appointment. I groan and start the engine. I will avoid opening the box. Was it even him? Is someone playing with me? If it was, how did he know where I was? What the hell do I do now?

I parked and jumped down from my car. It's the same car my dad bought me for my eighteenth birthday. I really miss him, he passed away a year after I escaped Jaxon. We all got to say goodbye before he left. It was extremely hard for my mom but we helped each other get through it.

He did get to meet Rome and Milana but unfortunately they wouldn't remember him since they were just newborns. I walk in the salon and Giana waves at me and she quickly ends her call.

"Hey girl! Where the munchkins at?" She waves me in the seat in front of her and she puts the cape thing around my neck.

"They're with my mom right now, having a picnic at the park." I say as she sprays my hair with water.

"Ooh that's nice, tell your mom I said Hi and that I miss her. Also, I've been meaning to call you." She says

"Why? What's up?"

"I have some concert tickets and I wanted to ask if you want to come with me? It'll be fun, and then we can grab some food after." She says while doing something else to my hair.

"Yeah that would be cool, thanks. When are we planning to go?"

She gives me a sheepish grin, "Tomorrow, don't be mad!" She exclaims quickly.

I laugh, "Of course you tell me all last minute. If I wouldn't have said yes what would you have done?"

"I would have dragged you out of bed around 12 pm anyway." She smiles.

We both laugh, distracting the other women in the salon.

~~

1:32 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
209K 6.2K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
34.5K 1K 44
Katee never got to grow up the normal way. She could barely understand the meaning of normal. Her life was always anything but normal and now normal...
160K 3.8K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...