Show Me

By astoldbylani

"You could tell me you love me a million times over, but them words don't hold no weight in my heart till you... More

faces|disclaimer
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

XXIV

117K 4.3K 7.5K
By astoldbylani

"Okay bitch what happened?" Yanni squealed. A week later, Yanni was driving to meet Amere at his closing and Joelle finally called.

"Okay, lemme tell you," she giggled.

Cortez had just finished changing Saint's diaper after he got done eating, and Joelle was just watching him be a dad. Ever since Saint was fresh out of the womb, he'd been daddy extraordinaire. It was the cutest thing to her.

"Aight he finna pass right out, li' greedy ass boy," he chuckled, kissing his son's face. "You straight? You been zonin' all day. Epidural still beatin' yo ass?"

"Boy—go to hell," she giggled. "I gotta talk to you,"

"The hell you buy?" he snapped his head toward her.

"Cortez. Sit the hell down, fuckin aggy," she mumbled.

Do I really love him? This idiot? She thought to herself.

He sat down in Saint's nursing chair and looked up at her, and both questions were answered with a resounding and overwhelming yes.

"Aight so listen. You irritate me so bad, and you love to annoy me and I don't know why. I don't know why God told me to have sex with yo demonic ass but we really made a pretty baby and I guess you helped. You really different than I expected though. I—um, fell faster than I'd like to admit. You somethin' real special Cortez. I um. I love you—not even off no baby father stuff I really love you, Tez,"

For a moment, everything was quiet. Jojo's heart was beating hard and loudly in her ears, not believing she just admitted to falling in love with Cortez Lecrae.

"I know," he nodded and she furrowed her eyebrows up.

"You know?" she repeated incredulously.

"Yeah, I know. I know you been playin' tough like you ain't want me to feel me out, try to see if I was really good fa' you. You waited till you had my son to see if he was clouding yo' judgement. You waited to tell me not to leave at night, and to stay and sleep in wit' you. You tried to wait, not ask fa' no affection, faked like you only wanted me close by you cuz you was tired. I know," he nodded again, reading her like a wide open book.

"S-so why you ain't say nothing?" she stammered as he stood up, towering over her as he stood directly in front of her.

"I was waitin' too. I wasn't bout to chase yo ass, Joelle. I knew you wanted this to happen but I was waiting on you to know it. I was waiting on you to figure out you loved my ass just like I love you," he mumbled, licking over his lips and grabbing her face in his large hand. "Because I love you," he mumbled and leaned down, pressing a kiss to her lips, making her eyes slip shut, and her heart beat uncontrollably in her chest. 

"Jojo," Yanni whined, a pout forming on her lips. "That's so amazing, I'm so happy for my babies! What happened after?"

"We was kissin' for a hot lil minute and I um—well,"

"Bi—you let him hit?! You only a week postpartum!" Yanni gasped, turning in to Saint's realtor's parking lot. "You nasty hoe,"

"No! I listen to my doctor ma'am. I let that boy eat me like he ain't never been fed and listen here—girl I cried. I cried!" she exclaimed.

"You cried? You in love love," she laughed. Yanni hadn't cried during sex, at least not yet. She was kinda scared to, thinking he might look at her crazy. She wasn't sure what was gonna come out of them trying all this new stuff in bed—who knows maybe that'd make her cry some tears.

She was fully invested at this point. She read and looked stuff up. While she barely had any time because she became swamped with work—and had been working nonstop for weeks now—on her short down times she'd look things up and try to educate herself. She still was completely clueless as to how he wanted to do things because she knew sex was different for everybody.

She was excited nonetheless. She was ready. At least she thought she was.

"Well sis that dick gon touch ya' soul and its like a button. You just gon cry you a lil river," she chuckled.

"We'll see about allat," Yanni laughed. "Well I'm bout to go see my man, I'll talk to you later, pooh. Love you!"

"Love you too, babygirl! Say hi to big Saint," she chuckled.

"I will," she giggled.

She was still dressed in her work clothes, heels and all. . She wore an off white blouse with a cute bow in the front, and tan slacks that were fitted at the top and flared at her feet with nude pumps. Her hair was down and parted on the side and her makeup was flawless as usual. Her purse was swinging by her side as her hips switched, walking to the front door.

As the bells chimed, Amere looked over and a smile spread across his face. The smile turned into a smirk and a bitten lip, watching her walk.

"Hey bae," he said as she joined him at the desk. "Gimme kiss,"

She grinned widely, kissing his lips, lip gloss and all. She laughed after, seeing his face covered in it and using her thumb to wipe it off. "Had a good day, bubba?" she wondered.

"Mhm, I went ta' see my Godson," he smiled. "He getting real handsome, got them light eyes like my teedy Reneé. How 'bout you?" he told her, referring to Cortez's mother.

Amere didn't mean to, but the house he ended up choosing was no more than a 7-10 minute drive from Cortez's house.

It was by no means a mansion, but more so a large family home. There was a pool in the back, 5 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and a three car garage. He loved it, and he loved the size.

"My day has been busy," she sighed. It seemed like she always has something new to do and never enough time to do it all. "I gotta go back in after this,"

"Baby it's 6:30, what could you possibly have to do?" he wondered. He didn't like her overworking herself, especially when she came home late and worked more.

"Just a few more things then Ima go to my apartment and get my last lil bit of clothes, okay? I promise bubba," she smiled softly and kissed him again. As his realtor came out an gestured them into her office.

"Congratulations Mr. Boudreaux, she's all yours," the realtor smiled, handing him the keys to his new home.

"Thank you," he grinned. He was immensely proud of himself for taking this step in his life and was glad he had Yanni there next to him when he did it. She made it so much sweeter.

"I'm so proud of you, bubba," she beamed, as they walked out hand in hand.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you fa' helpin' me look. You really everything I needed, you know that? I got everything in one pretty ass package," he smirked, watching her blush and roll her eyes playfully. "I love you, girl,"

"I love you too," she said, voice soft and sweet. She's always had a soft voice, she hated it as a teenager and young adult first entering her field, she felt like people looked as her like she was young—which she was—but as if they didn't respect her because she was young. But Saint loved it, he complimented her voice, he thought it was cute when she whined, he loved her laughs and her giggles and even when she yelled at him, which barely sounded like a yell.

"You so fuckin cute, damn," he pushed her head and she dropped her jaw, making him laugh. "Hurry up and go work and come home wit' yo' cute ass," he kissed her bottom lip since her mouth was still ajar.

"Okay," she laughed. "I'll see you later okay? Drive safe," she waved, unlocking her car doors and hopping in, blowing him a kiss, that he caught in the corniest manner, and she laughed before driving off to her office.

Another week had gone by, and Yanni was still working from 7-7 sometimes later. Amere had been home all day with the movers, as they got some of his old furniture and some new stuff he picked out, with Yanni's help, into the new place.

It still felt very new but after he got his new bed and mattress, he felt much more at home sleeping there. He would feel much better if his girlfriend was home too, but he knew she was busy. Even still, in his stubbornness, he grabbed his keys to go to her job and steal her.

As he arrived, he knew the door was open because she was still inside and she was the one who had to lock up when she left, so he just made his way up to their suite and toward her office. She had a whole office to herself now due to the amount of good publicity she was bringing to her company from her clients being so huge in the league, she got somewhat of a promotion. Her own office and a very nice bonus.

He went as quietly as he could down he halls until he reached her office, watching her type away at her large MacBook, nails clicking swiftly. He hated that she worked so much but he loved how she looked when she worked. Especially in an outfit like the one she had on today. The skirt was short and tight and her blouse was cut in a deep V, showing her skin and the jewelry she chose to adorn herself with for the day. He saw her legs crossed at the ankle and her gold anklet glittering off her leg even in the low lights she had on, and he couldn't even deny being turned on.

But that's not what he was there for.

He knocked on her glass door twice before entering, making her head snap upwards.

"Oh! Hey bubba, whatchu doin' here?" she tilted her head.

"Comin' ta' get yo' ass, you been here all damn day," he fussed. "You workin' too much, Toot," he came around her desk and tilted her head back giving her an opened mouth kiss.

"I know, I know. But I'll be fine," she said dismissively.

"You not gon be fine if you keep comin home and not sleepin', Yaya. You might not see how it's affecting you but I do," he continued, playing in her hair, making her smile slightly.

"I know, but I'm working though. I'm not just sitting in here playing around or nothing, I'm working. There's things I need to get done for you and for Kamden, I can't just slack off, Amere," she turned to face him, crossing her legs one over then other. "Where would y'all be if I was leisurely?" she tilted her head.

"I know that, E'ani. But you gon stress—"

"I'll be fine," she cut him off, turning her chair back to her computer.

His eyebrows raised and suddenly a light went off in his head. Ever since their conversation two weeks ago she'd been asking him a million questions. The main one being—when were they going to start trying things.

He thought now was a perfect opportunity.

"E'ani," he spoke again, voice dropping an octave, which she definitely noticed.

"Amere I said Ima be okay, don't worry about me," she waved him off again and next thing she knew her chair was being spun around to face him. He had this look in his eye, that she did not recognize. He licked over his lips slowly and looked her up and down, motioning for her to come to him. "Amere I—"

"Come here," he cut her off like she did him, and as bad as she wanted to stay seated, she felt like it was a bad move to do so. She felt entranced by him just like that time they were in the car. She stood to her feet and walked over to him, staring up at him.

They stood silently for a moment until she felt a strong smack on her rear. "Ow, bubba," she whined, and he smirked, rubbing his hand over the spot he smacked, making it feel better. Much better.

"Don't I keep tell you dat' smart ass mouth you got was gon get yo ass in trouble?" he asked her, making her pout. "Quit that shit," he chuckled, flicking her lip with his free hand. "I told you that, yeah?"

She just nodded, and he smacked her ass again, and that time she just hissed lowly until he rubbed over it again.

"So why you'n like listenin'? Yo ass act up just cuz, don't you? I just want you ta' come home and take a lil time to yo'self. And you wanna be smart wit' me," he said, pulling her backwards till they reached the couch. He dropped down on it and patted his lap. "Lay down,"

Suddenly she realized what was about to happen. This is exactly what she asked him to do, and yet she was still shook to her core at the thought of it. Especially in her office.

"Amere...." She began cautiously. "You know I didn't mean it like—"

"Lay down," he said again, even more stern this time. "I'm not gon ask you no more," he looked her straight in her eye and she felt a chill run down her back. She also knew she was wet. By just the way he was talking she knew.

She kicked her shoes off and slowly walked over to him, laying herself in his lap like she would any other day. His hand made its place on her back first, and she immediately felt goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Na' see, I usually let you slide wit' that li' attitude yo ass got. But you not finna keep cuttin' me off like I ain't nobody," he began, rubbing his hand up and down her back, never touching her behind. "I want you to count,"

"H-huh?" she stammered. "Count wha—fuck," she whined when he popped her on her ass.

"I ain't hear you," he rubbed the stinging spot and she found herself biting down on her bottom lip, actually not hating it. When she told him she was willing to try, she didn't expect to enjoy it this much.

"O-one?" she mumbled. She felt another one and nearly moaned on contact.

"Speak up, phat," he instructed her, as her toes began to curl and the puddle between her legs got bigger. "Count,"

"One," she said loud and clear, making him smirk above her, running his hand across her back soothingly.

"Good girl," he said, and she smiled, before it quickly faded, hoping he didn't see that. She got to six before the stinging hurt less and brought her a strong pleasurable feeling that she didn't know could come from it.

"S-seven," she spoke, voice shaking as she held a moan back. He rubbed the spot and she couldn't help buy whimper just a little bit at the sheer pleasure she was feeling in the moment.

"Why you stutterin? It feel good?" he asked. And without him even being in her eyesight, she knew he had the cockiest smirk on his face. She felt her skirt get tugged up more so he could pull her panties to the side only to find her dripping right through them. "I'a take that as a yes," he chuckled, hearing her breathing heavily as he pulled them away and ran his finger up and down her slit twice before sticking the finger in his mouth.

"Shit," she whined when he did it a second time, immediately following with another smack to her ass, while his finger was still in her. "Oh my—eight," she moaned into a whine. She was so glad her office didn't have windows like her bosses. Or any cameras. Because that'd be embarrassing.

Next, to add insult to injury, he pulled his finger out and tugged her head back by her hair. "Open," he said and she opened her mouth, welcoming his finger into it. "Good girl," he smirked at her, once his finger was clean. Once he let her head go he smacked her hard on the ass again, immediately soothing it with his hand.

"Fuck," she moaned "nine," she breathed out, making his smirk grow wider. He put his fingers back into her, curling them upward and watching her squirm and moan into the pillow on her sofa and by the way she was reacting he knew she was close, so he kept on, as she relaxed her body from getting spanked, and just as she started clenching around him and her leg shook, he pulled them out, sending one last smack to her behind.

"Ooh ten," she arched her back in his lap, waiting for another one.

"Sit up," he spoke and she was confused, but sat up, situating herself to sit in his lap. He put his fingers to her mouth again and she did the same as before. When she was done, he pulled her head in and kissed her roughly, not even giving her a chance before he stuck his tongue in her mouth.

"You gon bring yo ass home?" he asked, after pulling back. She nodded eagerly and he smirked lifting her off his lap and standing up, feeling as if his job was done. "Ima be outside," he smirked evilly at her and her blush crept up on her fast, realizing what she just did, in her office.

And he didn't let her finish.

"Bae I wanna take you somewhere, put some clothes on," he popped his head in their new room the next afternoon when he got home from practice.

She finally conceded and let him break her lease so she could officially live with him, and this was her first official night in their home.

"How should I dress?" she wondered.

"Anything is fine, we not gon be gone long," he said, peeling his dirty clothes off. "Ima be out in 15 aight?" she nodded with a yawn and finally got out of bed.

She'd been in it all day, after finally listening to Amere she took a well needed day off, and she didn't realize just how tired she was until she woke up at noon that day. She was still tired, she was excited to see him though. They didn't really talk about last night, because as soon as she came home he swindled her into the shower and into her pajamas. She'd be sure to ask him today.

Once she got out of bed, she slipped into some distressed skinny jeans and her chestnut uggs, She slid on a pale yellow hoodie and pulled her bonnet off, fluffing out her hair in their huge mirror.

"Look at you, pretty ass," he smirked, coming up behind her.

"Stop I look like a bum," she giggled, staring at him through the mirror. "Your hair looks so good bubba. It's getting long," she marveled, turning around to touch it. She was in awe of how much she loved this one human being so much sometimes. He was a beautiful man, inside and out.

She ended up wrapping her arms around his bare torso and laying her head on his chest, making him chuckle. He didn't know what he did, but she was a huge baby around him, constantly wanting his attention and physical affection. He wasn't complaining though.

"You wanna let me get dressed, phat phat?" he said, kissing her forehead and rubbing her back.

"No," she said simply, making him laugh loudly.

"Girl get off," he poked her sides making her twitch and jump hard, since she was ticklish there. Once she reluctantly let him go he dressed in a matching nike sweatsuit, and exited their closet.

"Aht aht, black, not grey," Yanni immediately shook her head.

"What the hell—why?" he looked down and his eyes widened.

"Yeah. Showing my shit off. Do you have draws on Amere?! You know what—don't answer," she hopped off the chair in their room and went in their closet pulling out the exact same sweatsuit in black. "Put this on before I have to hurt you,"

"You swea' you the boss of somebody, li' girl," he chuckled, unzipping his hoodie.

"I am," she smiled innocently, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. "I'll be downstairs," she said happily exiting their bedroom.

"So bubba," she cleared her throat.

"Huh?" he responded, one hand on the wheel, the other drumming patterns against her thigh, alternating between that and simply pulling on her bottom lip. She did not understand why he did it, but she didn't stop him unless she wanted to speak.

"So yesterday," she began, making him smirk. "Why did you um—why'd you—"

"Why I spank you?" he chuckled, making her blush and nod. "You was actin real smart and shit, allat damn attitude and yo smart ass mouth. Plus, you wanted me to, correct?" he looked over at her and she still blushed, holding her hands over her face. "You'n gotta be shy now,"

"Yes I wanted you to, I wanted to know if I'd like it," she said nervously.

"Well...did you?" he glances at her again, licking his lips slowly, and that same look in his eyes was what got her bent over his knee the night before.  "Be honest wit' me, too,"

"Yes—more than I thought I would," she replied. "I almost um—well you know,"

"I know," he laughed. "I felt it. You wanna know why I ain't make you?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll tell you when we get back, we hea' now," he nodded his head at the store that looked very house like.

She let him open her door and he flipped his hood on even though they were in the absolute middle of nowhere of New Jersey. Once they got inside her eyes went wide, and a smile crept on his face. "This one of them stores they sell sex shit at huh?" she asked, making him laugh loudly.

"Yes, E'ani," he chuckled. "I want you to pick out the shit we gon use," he held her hand as she looked around in wonder and slight amazement. She'd only ever been to the back of Spencer's. "You wanna look around?"

"Hell yes!" she laughed, more excited than he thought. He let her pull him around, just touching and looking at things she had no clue about. "Ooh bubba look," she picked up a black metal bar with four cuffs attached.

"E'ani, you don't even know what that is, bae, chill out," he laughed, grabbing it from her.

"Well we could get it and you could teach me, right?" she looked up at him with a smirk on her face and he chuckled, licking his lips. She had no idea how bad he wanted to, but he couldn't just drop her in like that.

"Bae, we ain't even try nothin' yet, we could start small, yeah?" he put the bar back and she nodded, letting him lead her to where the restraints were. "See, small stuff, pick some," he chuckled.

"Oooh, these cute!" she picked up leather ones with fuzz on the inside. "You like these?" she turned to him.

"Yeah, they'll be comfortable on you. Get em, baby," he chuckled, enjoying her excitement. He was glad she wasn't turning her nose up at it.

She picked out two, a bright yellow and a dark red, and he smirked, knowing she picked them because red was his favorite color. She moved on to bigger ones, a burgundy one that would hold her hands behind her back, cuffing her wrists to her upper thigh. "I like this," she mumbled, clearly fascinated. His eyes went wide immediately, the image of her in it messing with him.

"Y-you sure?" he wondered, watching her study it.

"Yeah, can we get it?" she wondered, looking up at him.

"Yeah, I mean—if you really want it, get it in pink too," he nodded, making her laugh hard.  "Okay, let's go over here," he led her by her waist to the toys, and she smirked again. "You pick two, I'll pick one. Straight?"

"Yep," she said excitedly. This, she'd done before. She did go without physical sex for almost three years straight so, she was pretty familiar. She was taking her time looking while he went for a bullet, quick and easy.

"You got a waterproof one?" he asked when she showed him what she picked.

"Waterpr—I mean this one is but...why?" she tilted her head. "In the shower or something? I feel like I'd slip," she chuckled, making him laugh again because she really didn't know, which means it hadn't happened to her—yet.

They walked around a little while longer and she asked him a million questions, and tried to convince him to get the spreader bar again. He promised if she enjoyed her first time with the things they got, he'd get her one, and that seemed to satiate her for the time being.

"This shit looks fun," she said truthfully, as they rode back home.

"I hope you have fun," he chuckled.

"Well sex is always fun with you," she giggled. "Now, tell my why I needed a waterproof one," she persisted. He couldn't help but laugh because she was so grown and she didn't get it.

"You ain't neva' squirted before?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Oh! No, I mean—I don't think I can do that," she blushed, making him chuckle, rubbing his hand over his facial hair.

"Yes you can," he spoke.

"But I never done it, maybe my body just don't," she shrugged. She never considered it, she never even thought about it. But then again the last person she had sex with wasn't really trying his best to make her feel good.

"That's because you wasn't fuckin me before. I gotchu," he smirked, shutting her up. "You gon do a whole bunch of shit you ain't think you could do,"

And as intimidating as that sounded, Yanni was very excited to try it.

well hello :)

there was A LOT going on here so ima just throw some bullets and yall can go crazy lol.

- tez and jojo in love 🥺

-yanni got spanked like she asked 💀

- and they went to a sex shop ummm yeah.

what y'all think finna happen in part 2?

hope everyone is excited lol im nervous.
till next time tho 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forbidden By 🤍

Fanfiction

16.5K 1.3K 24
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟...
175K 8.1K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
31.5K 2.5K 5
I'm in need of love, so let's dip up outta heree
12.1K 178 9
I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO (same story). This is a (fictional) story on what is happening right now with Taylor and Travis. It's loosely based on thei...