the sister of ushijima (tendo...

By mioris

discontinued "who's that?.." the boys looked over at the door way, in it stood a girl. "..oh her? that's us... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifthteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
you fools,, you absolute bafoons
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
psa
chapter twenty nine
mental health day!
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty two
moving on
IM BACK BABY
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
hi

chapter twenty five

9.1K 305 423
By mioris

it probably took forever to write this chapter

now ima say this here. if you still have wattpad in light mode, you're a monster. sorry there's just no exception.

also ive seen your guy's recent comments and messages. it only seems to me that some of you still don't get how bad anxiety can get. and guys.

OMG their is just no reason in even trying to explain it no more. take a lesson on it, learn something, my goodness read an article on it, ask a damn friend.

you guys make it impossible to write..

...without you guys either realizing that you, y/n herself has anxiety, or me having to tell you in author notes at the beginning and end of the chapters. you guys claim that's she's rude. she's not. she has every right to ignore someone, be rude, or walk away from whom ever she wants. you guys just don't take the time and think about why she's acting the way she is.

and if you are getting offended by this. then YOU are the one I'm talking about/to. get your facts straight before commenting and asking why the hell you are being so rude in the book or why you should have gave a response to someone whom was talking to you when you didn't.

and do NOT attack me for saying this crap bc I've told you guys upon several times, through message, earlier chapters, authors notes, comments, and even other people in the comments have had to tell some of you.

Be aware. :,)
-

*y/n's pov*

It was finally the day the plan was taking place.. the day everyone had been waiting for. Rori has talked about this day for the past two weeks, along with Uko.

That morning I slipped on Tendou's sweater and decided to actually try and do my hair and makeup.

I would've rather gone out with my regular look but Uruoiku and Nimachyui insisted on me dressing up for the sake of the plan. (I'm getting a new tablet soon so I will have the sketches for the girls out soon)

My parents were notified about the lunch we were having today along with the fact that me and tendou were 'together'.

Tendou and me came up with some rules about us 'dating' in front of my parents and throughout the day we would be spending with them.

1. No kissing on the lips.

Strictly only forehead kisses and cheek kisses.

2. Don't make it obvious that we're not dating.

We want them to believe us -_-

3. Hand holding only!

And maybe a simple arm around one another, but I didn't want to be touched every where. Especially because we're not actually dating. (You will be soon 😳)

4. Tendou's gotta show some respect to my parents:p

since he is supposedly my boyfriend, and my mother would eat that right up, since she already loves tendou.

Tendou told me that he would come pick me up from my house around 11 or 12pm. Everyone is supposed to meet at the school and discuss how the plan would go and blah blah blah...
-

I made my way down stairs, the smell of bacon and pancakes floated through the air and right through my nose. I could already tell that Ushi was making a big breakfast for the two of us.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table, plopping down. Ushi looked back at me. "..sleep well?" He asked as he flipped a pancake. I nodded. "Mhm."

It was nearing 10am, meaning there was an hour left before i had to leave. I sat up in my chair. "Hey Ushi.." I started, causing my brother to hum in response. "...what will you be doing for your part.." my brother put the pancake on a plate with a few others and set it to the side. "My part for what?" His voice confused.

Wow he really is oblivious..

I rubbed the back of my head. "...oh...of the plan...you know... the one uruoiku came up with..?" I responded.

I watched as ushi finished up breakfast, setting the food to the side. "Well.." he started. He put the pans he used into the sink and started to rinse them. "...I'm supposed to butter up dad, since he's not usually the one to...well you know..." Ushi put the pans away and walked over to me with the plates of food. Ushi sighed as he sat down. "...since no one else knows how to butter him up I suggested that I would do it. Flowers were already sent to mother this morning so she should get those handed to her when she arrives at work." I nodded as I stuffed my face.

I wonder how my father would react to this? I know how my mom would respond to this.. but my father??? Nah. That's a no go.

Some time passed and I took the last few bites of my food. "Hey y/n." I turned my head to look at Ushi. "Hmm?" I hummed. He set down his silverware and wiped his mouth with a napkin. Ushi paused for a moment before speaking."Are you.... nervous for today?" His voice seemed a little concerned.

I slowly leaned back in my chair and slouched slightly. Ushi looked over at me and rested his head on his hand. "It's okay to be nervous y/n." He spoke to me quietly.

I nodded slightly. "I know." I whispered to him as I stared at my plate. "I just..." I continued. "...I just don't want all this planning and hard work to go to waste.." my voice lowered as well as my posture.

A knock was heard from the door and Ushi got up, leaving me at the table. I huffed slightly and stood up, grabbing the plates that were left at the table and set them in the sink.

"Y/n-channnn~..!" A bubbly voice echoed throughout my house. I looked up to see tendou walking through the front door. "Hellooo wakatoshi-kun." Tendou greeted and my brother gave him a nod. "Where is she?" I could hear their conversation. "She's in the kitchen." Ushi responded and shut the front door.

I smiled slightly to my self as I could hear tendou's footsteps come closer. "Y/n-chaa-" tendou stopped in his tracks once he seen me.

-

*tendous pov*

Once y/n came into view, I stopped. I swore I elevated into ecstasy a little. She was wearing my sweater and my goodness...she looked so cute in it.

I blushed slightly once I realized I was staring too long. I cleared my throat. "Ehem...are you ready to go?" I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back. "Well then, let's get going!" I said excitedly.

We both walked towards the door and Ushijima followed. "Hey Ushi, how will you get to the school?" Y/n asked her brother. Ushijima opened the front door, the breeze flowing through. "I'm riding with Rori and Uruoiku, we're going to go over the plan again." He responded.

-

Both me and y/n waved goodbye and exited her house, walking towards my car. "Soo.." I tried to spark up a conversation. "...you excited for the plan?" I asked y/n as we got in my car. I started the car and pulled out of her driveway and onto the road.

It was nearing 11:20, meaning we had a few before we needed to get to the school.

She shrugged as she leaned back in her seat. "I guess." She said. I could tell that something was on her mind from the way her face contorted. "You guess." I said.

Y/n huffed slightly, her body shifting to the side. "I just don't see how this will work." The sound of rain drops on the wind shield became louder as her voice softened. I glanced over at y/n, seeing her face sadden. My heart began to hurt and my stomach began to turn as I looked back at the road. She's given up already, hasn't she.
-

Ahaha...aha..ha...

Yes yes I know. It's been a while since I've updated. And yes I know that authors note at the beginning of the chapter was a bit harsh, but it needed to be said 🥳🙌💕

I already have an idea for my next book but ahaha I need to know....

who will you choose,')

1. Sugawara.

2. Bokuto.

3. Goshiki.

4. Oikawa.

5. Kenma.

6. Hinata

7. Aone 🥺

Respond to the one you want it to be about! My next book will be about a coffee boi:3 choose wisely!

Guys aone is such a big baby i love him so much 🥺

Anyways I hope you guys are doing well, since yah know, the world is at its peak rn

I hope all of you are doing well and eating and taking care of your selves 💕

Remember that you're so so so so loved, and i can't say much, but if you've managed to get through today or pull yourself out of a dark place recently, i am so proud of you, and i mean it.

It's so hard to pull yourself out of a tough spot and to get your self back on your feet or to just get out of bed. It takes a lot.

So I hope you guys know you're loved and deeply cared for by me, and if you ever need to talk please message me. I will listen.

PLEEaeEeSAsSeEaee make sure you are taking care of yourselves and make sure that you are getting some food up in that belly of yours, AND REMEMBER DRINK SOME WATER.

And if you are planning to protest please take the proper precautions 🥺 and please please stay safe. It's hectic and dangerous out there.

I'll try and update again soon, it's been hard to stay motivated 😔 buuuutttt until the next update 😊

Stay safe babeys, i lava chu<3

Bruh why my phone gotta act up now while I'm writing 😫
-
Word count: 1685

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 101 23
Y/n L/n led her group the "DREAMDAY λ“œλ¦Όλ‹€μ΄" out of the airport just to be surrounded by many fans and paparazzi on their way to Arietta Osaka Hotel. Th...
841K 28.1K 51
[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of 𝑨𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’“π’‚π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’›π’‚π’˜π’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she's intimidating!" "Probably a new first y...
14K 417 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
134K 5.4K 45
━━━━ π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑼𝑡𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the more she was ve...