The Awaken of The Demon Celes...

By dhefaran

After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But ther... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (LAST)
Announcement!
I'm Back!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

CHAPTER 7

2.2K 59 1
By dhefaran

Five days later.

Lucy went out of her apartment and saw Natsu standing beside near the river across her place, he waved his hand and smiled to her, she smiled back as they both walk side by side to the guild.

Ever since that night when Natsu help her to get home and others, he decided to walk her home at night and assist her to go to the guild in the morning. It was so protective what Natsu did but Lucy feels euphoria about it.

She was so happy that Natsu cares a lot for her and she wanted to give him something in return, "Natsu, you know I am all better now."

"Luce, we don't know how that Agnor guy will show up next if I didn't stay beside you. So, bear with it."

It's the third time Lucy's got the same explanation as she smiles, "Thank you Natsu."

"Yeah sure."

When they arrived at the guild hall, both of them could see all the guild members were having a breakfast together, when they caught Natsu and Lucy by the doors, Lisanna shouts. "Natsu! Lucy! Come, were having breakfast!"

Lucy smiles widely and she try hurries her step to Lisanna and the others were, but a hand caught her wrist. "Don't run Luce, your leg is still injured."

"Oh come on Natsu, I am totally fine!" Lucy pouted, "Let's eat!"

Makarov and Porlustycia stood at the second floor as they look at all the guild members in excited yet happy faces, it's already two years since the Zeref War end but at the thought when there's something wrong with Lucy, Makarov kept thinking about it secretly along with Porlustycia.

"Makarov, you know that there's totally something off with Lucy since that day when the wizard name Agnor came here," said Porlustycia as she looks at her medical books.

"Well we search for these five days about this Lucy's demon curse but we have no clue about it."

"I've been thinking, could it be Lucy's curse is the same when Natsu was still part of E.N.D?"

Makarov widens his eyes and look at his children, "Nonsense Porlustycia, that curse is over and Lucy already wipe it off with her own magic."

"We don't know for sure but what we see on that day make sense. I've been thinking, it couldn't be found either in any books in the library, that information is beyond our guild."

"Porlustycia, you just gave me an idea. I know someone that known about that curse."

"Who?"

"Call Wendy here."

***

By at noon, some of the guild members goes off to go on a request job mission. All that's left is around ten-fifteen members in the guild and team Natsu was still on the table by the hall. Ever since Lucy was being controlled by Agnor and awaken her power, they didn't go on a job mission in a group but individually or two.

"Great, most of the members went off to a mission so, come here all of you." Makarov called the others in the hall to the main basement Fairy Tail beside the library.

There are of course team Natsu, Gajeel, Levy, Lily, Cana, Mirajane, Warren and Laxus. They were all confuse of what Makarov said all of sudden and walk to the basement, when they arrive, Porlustycia and Wendy are already here, except that Wendy was focus on her magic, that there's a circle green around her frame.

"Master why did you call us here?"

"And what is Wendy doing?"

"She's focusing on her magic called Milky Way," replied Porlustycia, while muttering 'ugh I hate humans, can we make this quick Makarov?'.

"Milky Way? That's her magic when she was trying to call one of the dragon souls in Crocus!" said Lily while munching his kiwi.

"Exactly."

"What is wrong Master? Spill it." Laxus asked, pissed off.

"We are finding someone for help about Lucy's curse."

Everyone widens their eyes, "Who?"

"Master, I found him."

As soon Wendy said that, there's a black light that surround the whole basement and when all of them squinted their eyes, they hung their mouth wide open and look at the unknown soul in horror.

.

.

.

.

.

"ZEREF?!"

"Master! Why Zeref?!" Natsu shouts as he stepped forward to protect Lucy.

"Master what is the meaning of this?!"

"Calm down you brats, it's only his soul."

Zeref figure can be seen clearly now by everyone and he smiles sheepishly, "How rude you guys are to greet me. Especially you Natsu."

"Zeref..." Natsu mutters.

"I see so it was Wendy's Milky Way who summon me here." Zeref said with a pure smile on his face.

"It creeps me out that it was really Zeref," Cana whispers to Mirajane. "But he seems to be a good person to me."

"So why would you summon me here, Fairy Tail?"

"Zeref, we would want to ask questions about something," said Erza.

"Hmm, by the look of it. It is something serious isn't it? Is it about the demon curse that I made it for my little brother and it move to someone's hand?"

His questions really hit them to the spot as all of them in the room now went silent, "So it is, Lucy was it?"

Lucy gulps and nod, "I am, how do you know?"

"It's the demon curse that I made so of course I knew," said Zeref proudly but it is no time to be something to proud with.

"How can we break the curse?" Levy asked.

"I am afraid that curse cannot be lift up from Lucy."

Gasps can be heard the whole room and instantly everyone asked in simultaneously, "But why? We could just lift it up like Lucy did to your E.N.D book Zeref!"

"Anyone who get in touch with the E.N.D will fall to the dark power and Agnor must put a new spell on his own and the demon's curse, so if you guys trying to kill that wizard,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy will also die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
39.3K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
1.9M 53.9K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
4.3K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...