Inked

Door AmandaThommesCorn

Harley believes she couldn't have romance. The things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what dr... Meer

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chatper 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter "63"

Chapter 1

6.5K 117 10
Door AmandaThommesCorn

Harley James has been a hopeless romantic her whole life, but never believed anyone could love her. Extra weight in all the wrong places, previous domestic violence, the things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what drew them together.....

Harley and her older sister Peyton moved to Orlando, Florida to start over. It has been three months since they have started their new lives.

Harley James

Peyton James

Harley: Hey, how was work at the studio?

Peyton: It was great! I love having my own photography studio now and I've really settled into boss mode!

Harley chuckles lightly

Harley: You deserved to start fresh and this is your dream. I am just thrilled you let me come be apart of your new adventure.

Peyton smiles and hugs Harley tight

Peyton: I honestly wouldn't want you anywhere else! How is the job hunt going? Find any bakeries worthy of your amazing talent?

Harley: Not yet, I applied to a few more places, my dream was to work for Disney, but I don't fit their industry standards with the tattoos and all... The brightside is that we have this amazing apartment AND I overheard some people talking at Starbucks about this new tattoo shop that opened just down the street!

Peyton rolls her eyes and smiles

Peyton: Well since we are on a new adventure, maybe this time we could get matching sister tattoos.....I think it would be a fun first one for me since I don't have any yet.

Peyton chuckles

Harley: OH MY GOD! DON'T MESS WITH ME! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I've always wanted matching tattoos with you!

Harley squeals and hugs Peyton

Harley: I have two boxes left to unpack and our entire apartment will be completely moved in! Sorry it took so long, I really wanted to get the job hunt going.

Peyton: No worries! I have one or two boxes left too. Why don't we both go finish and celebrate after with pizza?

Harley: Sounds amazing. I'm starved!

Both go to their rooms to finish unpacking. An hour passes

Harley: DONE!!!

Peyton: Me too!

Peyton: One last touch! The painting that we did together to hang on the living room wall!

Harley: YES! I almost forgot about it!

Harley: I'm just thankful the bathroom was big enough since we had to share. You have a lot of shit.

Harley laughs and hits Peyton with a couch pillow

Peyton: HEY! I do not!!!........okay well maybe a little.....

She laughs nervously

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Peyton: Pizza must be here. I ordered on the app when we separated to finish unpacking.

Peyton answers the door. She brings the pizza in and sets it on the counter.

Harley: Great. I am starving. We gotta eat and get up early for the grand opening of the new tattoo shop down the street.

Peyton: What time?

Harley: The opening is at 9am but I wanted to be there to check the place out by 8:30 ish.

Peyton: Alright....any ideas on what we should get?

Harley: You know.....I am always down for skulls.....

Harley chuckles as Peyton scrunches her nose

Peyton: We could always mix our ideas. Skulls and flowers......maybe even get something Orlando related to signify our new adventure.

Harley: That sounds perfect! I have the best idea! Wait here while I grab my phone!

Peyton takes another slice of pizza while Harley runs to her room

Harley runs back into the kitchen and shoves the phone in Peyton's face

Harley: How about this?! Marks our adventure and is from a Disney movie!

Peyton: I love it!

They hug and both sit back down to finish their pizza

Harley: I'm off to bed. I'll see you bright and early.

Peyton: Love you. night

Harley: Love you too.

Harley goes into her room and changes into just a pair of underwear, laying down in her bed, sleep comes quickly.

7:30 am comes

Harley: Time for a shower. Need to wake myself up.

Harley goes into the bathroom and starts the shower just as Peyton is walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Peyton: Bagels okay?

Harley: Yea. Just taking a quick shower before we get ready to go.

15 minutes pass and Harley walks out

Peyton: Oh you look cute!

Harley: Man I wish I looked as cute as you...

Peyton: We better get going. It's 8 now. Let's take the bagels to-go.

They both grab their bags and head out. The tattoo shop is only a few blocks from their apartment.

15 minutes later

Harley: Here it is! WOW, line is already long.

Peyton: This place looks amazing! Can't wait to see the inside.

They wait about 15 minutes before they can walk in to look around

Peyton: This photography is amazing. I wonder who the model is.

Harley blushes and points

Harley: Pretty sure that's him....

Peyton glances over and looks back at Harley

Peyton: Are you blushing right now?

Harley: Maybe....I have never seen a more beautiful man in my life. My heart feels like it is going to leap out of my chest.

Peyton: Go ask him out then.

Peyton smirks

Harley: Are you fucking insane?! He would never look twice at me.

Harley can't stop staring at him. Peyton's voice drowns out in the background as she watches him. He smiles to himself and Harley is pretty sure she let out a moan. He glances up at her.

She is lost in his green eyes and she can't look away....until Peyton is snapping her fingers in her face.

Peyton: HEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO Earth to Harley!

Harley: What? Sorry...I....um.....got lost in thought....

Harley smiles and turns toward Peyton, but she can feel his eyes on her.

Peyton: It's our turn to go up to the desk. I showed them the picture already, we just need to tell them we are both here and they will take us back.

Harley: Ok. awesome.

Harley and Peyton walk up to the receptionist

Receptionist: Hi. We will take you both back. Peyton you are being tattooed today by Tristan and Harley you will be tattooed today by Bentley.

She smiles

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

489K 18.5K 71
25 year old Rose Marie is your typical chick. She's funny and ambitious but at the same time she's fierce and will get you together in a minute. Her...
29.4K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...
2.9M 85.2K 32
They believed she was psychotic, He believed she was different. They saw crazy, He saw innocence. She doesn't know why she belongs here, He knows sh...
211K 4.1K 67
Sarah has always wanted to get tattoos. Her parents didn't think it was a good idea but with her living In Chicago with her best friend nothing could...