KYORI . tsukishima kei [โœ“]

By keisgf

"๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘!" "๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐€ ๐๐€๐๐˜." โ”€ when t... More

- authors note -
- info -
- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty-one -
- twenty-two -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-three -
- twenty-four -
- twenty-five -
- twenty-six -
- twenty-seven -
- epilogue -
akkey (อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
edit

- seventeen -

9K 468 650
By keisgf

〚 third person 〛

☾☾☾

"Are you okay, Momo?" Kosaka asked as he walked Momo to school. Break had already begun, and the entire volleyball had gone away on their annual Tokyo training camp at Nekoma high. Momo was stuck in Miyagi for her retake test that she failed. "Your face is so red."

Momo smiled convincingly, giving him a thumbs-up. "I'm fine! Just a little nervous!"

Kosaka eyed her warily, not believing her since she didn't look too well. Nonetheless, he chose to take her word for it.

Being a third year on the student council, he volunteered to come in during break to work on some posters for the upcoming school festival. It also gave him an opportunity to hang out with Hanako since she was coming to school for club reasons.

"Good luck on your test." Kosaka gave her a grin before heading off in the direction of the student council room.

Momo took a deep breath and entered the classroom, finding a half empty class. A few familiar faces were inside, but Momo chose to ignore it and sit in the front where no one was.

After a few minutes, the test began. Momo bit the end of her pencil as her head spun slightly, making her continuously shift to regain her a steady vision. Her clammy hands gripped the pencil as she filled in each answer.

When she reached the bottom, she filled in the last answer and raised her hand. The teacher stood up from his desk, grabbing her paper out of her hand.

His eyes flickered from her paper to her face as she breathed a bit weirdly. Her eyes drooped slightly as she waited patiently for him to grade her test. It's so hot.

"Are you okay?" He asked, pressing the back of his to her forehead. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed how hot her forehead was. "You're clearly sick. Why did you even come?" He questioned worriedly.

Momo laughed weakly. "I had to show Tsukki-senpai that I could ace this test." And get my reward.

"Well, I applaud you for your perseverance, but you shouldn't be reckless. You might worsen your cold." Her teacher scolded, seeing a paper be handed towards him. His eyes drifted to the holder of the paper and noticed that it was Shinohara. Moving his attention off of Momo, he began to grade her test.

When he finished, Shinohara took her paper and left without a single word. Momo left shortly after, being scolded by her sensei to go home and rest.

Sorry, sensei. I can't go home and rest. Momo felt her knees turn to jelly as a wave of dizziness hit her. Before she could hit the ground, someone caught her.

"Idiot, you need to go the fuck home." Shinohara said as she helped Momo into a standing position. Leaning on Shinohara, Momo walked out into the front of the school.

"Why're you helping me?" Momo asked softly, feeling delirious as she stared at Shinohara. The raven haired female scoffed, avoiding Momo's eyes as her cheeks tinged pink.

"Is it so bad that I want to help my crush for once?" Shinohara muttered, feeling her cheeks grow hotter as Momo processed what she said.

"Crush?" Momo's cheeks flamed- if that's even possible since they were already bright red- as she gaped at Shinohara. Shinohara-san has a crush on me?!

"Yes, I do, idiot," Shinohara answered, reading Momo's mind and expression. "But you're too dumb to realize that on your own."

"Well, it's not my fault," Momo chuckled softly. "You were always yelling at me or being mean."

Her words made Shinohara grimace slightly. "Ugh, forget about that. I'm sorry. I was a jealous bitch."

"Jealous?" Momo reiterated, confused by what she meant. Shinohara sighed, embarrassed she was even saying something like this to her.

"You were so in love with Tsukishima-senpai since the first day. You didn't even give anyone else a chance or look in any other direction. I told you to stay away from him because I wanted you to stay with me." Shinohara explained, scoffing at her own words. "Dumb, right?"

"No, no," Momo said as she swayed slightly, smiling at Shinohara kindly. "You has good intentions, so it's not dumb."

The smile on Momo's lips slightly faltered as she swallowed dryly. "Though, Shinohara-san, I'm sorry to say that I cannot return your feelings."

Her words weren't much of a shock to Shinohara who had expected it. Who wouldn't? She was deeply in love with Tsukishima already.

"It's fine. I never expected you to return them. I just wanted you to know." Shinohara explained, shrugging her shoulders.

Momo smiled, hugging Shinohara gently. The way her small body fit in the taller female's arms felt like bliss to the Shinohara. "I appreciate your feeling though! They made me very happy!"

They pulled away upon hearing the sound of a car horn honking. Momo turned towards the noise and saw Akiteru sitting in his car with a grin on his face.

"That's my ride. I'll see you at school after break! Bye, Shinohara-san!" Momo turned away, carefully making her way towards Akiteru's car.

Shinohara shook her head with a smile. "That girl seriously is too cute."

"Momo-chan, are you sure you want to go? Your fever is gonna get worse." Akiteru said as Momo sat in the passenger seat with her seatbelt on. She nodded, gulping down some water and pills that Akiteru brought for her.

"I'm the manager. Of course, I have to go." Despite her words, Akiteru still wasn't too keen on the idea of her going to the training camp in this condition.

"They have Yachi-chan, right?" Although he was trying to change her mind, he still drove in the direction of the Tokyo.

In no time, they were already in Tokyo. Momo stood in front of the campus with a surprised look on her face. I'm kind of..lost?

Momo began to wander, trying to look for the gym which was located further into the school.

"Hey there, cutie." A voice called out, catching Momo by surprise. She turned around and glanced up, meeting the soft green eyes of the male who spoke up. "You don't look so good. Should you be here?"

Momo smiled weakly, nodding softly as she felt her head slightly spin from looking up at him. He was huge. "Hello, I'm a manager for Karasuno."

"Ah!" He piped up, nodding knowingly since he heard from Yachi that there was a new manager this year. "You're even cuter than she described!"

Momo grinned cheekily, swaying slightly as she looked up at the 6'5 male. "Thank you! You're very handsome!"

This compliment brightened his expression completely, making him seem a bit less intimidating. "Thanks!! My name's Haiba Lev!"

"Masaki Momo, but call me Momo-chan!" After their short exchange, Lev led her to the gym where everyone else was gathered. They were surprised t see Lev return with a female.

"Momo-chan?" Yamaguchi said with surprise as he saw the familiar brunette female. She smiled sweetly, waving at everyone.

Keeping her distance, she made her way over to Tsukishima who eyed her suspiciously. His honey-colored orbs scanned her expression, quickly taking notice of her redden cheeks and the sweat that beaded on her forehead.

"Shorty, don't tell me you're sick?" Tsukishima said as he shot her a look.

"I'm not." Momo answered back quickly, earning a flat look from Tsukishima. He made his way over to her, lifting an arm.

"You're clearly sick." Tsukishima muttered as he pressed his hand to her forehead. Her eyes fluttered closed, finding his warmth quite comforting.

"You told me not to tell you that I'm sick." Momo quipped, smiling feverishly at Tsukishima who narrowed his eyes at Momo.

He pinched her cheek gingerly, "Alright, smart-ass."

After a small discussion with Ukai who was still their coach, Tsukishima headed off in the direction of the school with Momo. She was curled up in his arms as he- reluctantly- carried her bridal style.

Surprisingly, Akaashi had a mask on hand which he gave to Momo. It was a good thing he kept one on him.

Kicking open the room where the team slept, Tsukishima made a beeline for his futon. Getting on his knees, he carefully laid Momo on the mattress on the floor.

"Take off your jacket and change into this. It'll be cooler." Tsukishima said as Momo nodded deliriously, taking the shirt that Tsukishima held out to her. He momentarily turned away to grab her a water bottle and turned back around when she was done.

"Tsukki..." Momo trailed off, feeling her eyelids get heavier as the medicine she took earlier began to kick in, making her sleepy.

"Sleep, shorty." Tsukishima pulled the covers over her body, placing the water bottle beside her head in case she wanted to drink it later. Before he could get up, her tiny, warm hand gently clasped onto his hand.

"I aced it.." She murmured, peeking at Tsukishima through her thinned eyelids. Her eyes lids closed but by the way her fingers still held onto his hand, he knew she was still slightly awake.

Tsukishima sighed softly, looking at the serene expression on her face. He bent down slightly, pressing his lips against hers. The only thing between their lips were the thin mask.

When he pulled away, he felt her hand go limp as cute snores escaped her lips. He was completely unaware of the small smile that sat on her sleeping face.

He stood up, shaking his head softly as he wiped his sweaty palms on his shirt. "Happy, shorty?"

She sure was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 21.2K 32
Tsukishima liked Yamaguchi while [Surname] liked Yachi. So when Yamaguchi and Yachi decided to go on a date, Tsukishima and [Surname] were forced to...
784K 28.7K 34
after 5 years of dating, kei decides to propose to his high school sweetheart, y/n. however, nothing's easy for a tsundere boyfriend. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 40.6K 36
(Name) is Ukai Keishin's younger sister, the coach of Karasuno's Boys' Volleyball Team. Just like her brother and the Karasuno boys, (name) eats, bre...
135K 2.6K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...