𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

Galing kay nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... Higit pa

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

27K 1K 67
Galing kay nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER EIGHT:
UP NORTH

1938

EMMA SAT IN THE barn with newborns, boredly watching over them in hopes they wouldn't kill one another. She played with her chaos magic, stretching the energy and then making it smaller. She would make the energy grow in her hands only when the newborns got too rowdy and it shut them up. It was when her brother had silently crept into the barn that Emma had stopped playing with her energy.

"Jazz? What are you doing?" Emma quizzed, cocking an eyebrow at her brother.

"Peter's here." Jasper whispered to her. Emma's eyes widened.

"What?"

"He said there's another way we can live up in the north. Look, Em, I know you hate it here, and I know you're miserable. And I was so blinded by Maria that I didn't realize I was hurting my little sister. So, if you want, we'll leave. We'll go with Peter and Charlotte and we'll leave Maria behind." Jasper told her. Emma grew excited but then doubts started to fill her brain.

"You're not going to come back to her right?"

"Never. I will never put you in such a position, not again." Jasper shook his head. Emma looked at him before glancing at the newborns. A smile formed on her face before she nodded her head.

"Let's go." Jasper stood up and quickly pulled Emma with him before they found Peter. Emma quickly wrapped herself around him and he hugged her back with a small laugh.

"Hey, Em."

"How've you been, Pete?" Emma smiled widely.

"Good. I was right about Charlotte being my mate. Thank you for helping with that by the way." He looked at Jasper, nodding at the boy. "Thank you both."

"It was our pleasure." Emma smiled. "Now, onward shall we?"

Peter nodded his head. "We shall."

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

"Charlie!" Emma smiled before running up to the girl and pulling her into a tight hug. Charlotte laughed as she hugged Emma back.

"Em, I've missed you."

"Ditto." Emma smiled, pulling away. She looked at Jasper before clearing her throat to add onto her dramatics. "Jazz, now that you aren't trying to kill her, I want you to officially meet Charlotte. Charlotte, this is my oh so loving brother, Jasper."

"A pleasure, ma'am." Jasper nodded. Charlotte shyly smiled back, silently confirming that the two shared no bad blood. Emma hooked her arm into Charlotte's as the four walked around the town. They were currently as far away from Texas as the could be. Quite literally on the opposite side of the United States. For the moment, the group resided in a larger town in Maine. It was dark out giving less people a chance to notice their red eyes.

Jasper and Peter walked behind the two girls, talking with one another and clearing things between them up. Peter bragged about Charlotte, knowing good and well the vampire could hear him. Jasper talked about Emma and how she was smiling a lot more now that they weren't with Maria. Charlotte and Emma just goofed off, cracking jokes with one another. For a moment, the group of four all felt human. Just for a moment. That was until a scream echoed in their ears.

The boys, being the gentlemen they were, quickly sped in front of the two girls to check out the scenery. The two girls followed behind and rose their eyebrows when they saw a group of men attacking a poor innocent. Emma, being the dramatic person she was, pushed passed the three, ushering them away as she strutted up to the group of boys.

"Is everything alright here?" Emma carefully asked, mock worry in her tone. The group of men all turned to face the drop-dead gorgeous blonde, smirks covering their faces as they looked her up and down. Jasper's face turned into one of disgust and anger as lust over fell the men's emotions.

"Everything's fine sweetheart." One man answered. He got closer to her. "Say, what's a pretty woman like you doing out her all alone by yourself?" His hand caressed her cheek which made disgust overcome her.

"Oh, I'm not by myself. I just thought I'd put on a good show before the feast." Emma smirked. Jasper appeared beside her, grabbing hold of the man and pinning against the brick wall.

"Don't ever touch my sister like that again." Jasper growled. And then, Jasper bit the man causing him to let out a scream. This gave the other three their cue before attacking the others in the alleyway, draining them all dry. Emma pulled away, licking the blood from her lips as she smiled. She dropped the man's body on the ground before smirking.

"Now that, ladies and gentleman, is what I like to call a performance."

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her friend. "You're so dramatic, Em."

"Oh you all love my dramatics and you know it."

"I thinking loving it is stretching it." Peter mused.

"You know what, Peter." Emma stated, standing up. Peter chuckled before slinging an arm around Emma. He gave her a brotherly kiss on her cheek and her face scrunched up in mock disgust.

"Charlie, get your boyfriend." Emma stated, shoving Peter away.

"I'm hurt, Em. Truly, you have wounded my undead heart." Peter slapped a hand over his heart and Emma rolled her eyes. She placed a comforting hand on Charlotte's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry you have to deal with that for the rest of eternity." Emma sighs. Jasper and Charlotte glanced between the two with amusement.

"Right here, Em." Peter called.

Emma furrowed her eyebrows. "I-I'm sorry, did you guys hear something? I swear I thought I heard voices."

"Wow, mature Em. Real mature."

"Did you-?"

"Nope, not a thing." Charlotte shook her head, playing along.

"Jasper, control your sister. She's being a bad influence on my mate." Peter stated, pointing towards the blonde.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't been able to control Emma since she could walk." Jasper states, patting his shoulder. Emma snorts whilst Charlotte gives an amused smile. Peter crosses his arms over his chest and just pouts as the group continued their stroll through the town.

1,023 words

Authors note: I love Emma and Peter's friendship.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.9K 1.3K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
101K 2.1K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
15.6K 449 13
Twilight - completed ✔️ New moon - completed ✔️ Eclipse - ongoing Breaking dawn pt.1 - not done Breaking dawn pt.2 - not done
222K 5.9K 23
☾ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒮𝒶𝑔𝒶: ℬ𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓌𝓃 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2 ☽ (𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧) (𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚:...