Where do Broken Hearts go? (A...

By ghostinstyle

Taylor is a beautiful naïve and very smart girl. She is organized and sweet. She aces her classes and doesn't... More

Chapter 1: Where do broken hearts go?
Chapter 2: All too well
Chapter 3: Style
Chapter 4: Crazier
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: Sweet Creature
Chapter 7: I'd Lie
Chapter 8: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 9: Last First Kiss
Author's Note
Chapter 10: I Wish
Chapter 11: Loved you first
Chapter 12: Better than Words
Chapter 13: Sparks Fly
Chapter 14: Girl Almighty
Chapter 15: Happily
Chapter 16: She's not Afraid
Chapter 17: Fearless
Chapter 18: Our Song
Chapter 19: Right Now
Chapter 20: Night Changes
Chapter 21: Moments
Chapter 22: You and I
Chapter 23: The Other Side of the Door
Chapter 24: The Other Side of the Door Part 2
Chapter 25: You R in Love
Chapter 26: Little Things
Chapter 27: Today was a Fairytale
Chapter 28: Moments
Chapter 29: Two Ghosts
Chapter 30: I Knew You Were Trouble
Chapter 31: Sad Beautiful Tragic
Chapter 32: Spaces
Chapter 33: From the Dining Table
Chapter 34: Ready for It
Chapter 35: Eighteen (18)
Chapter 36: Over Again
Chapter 37: Change your ticket
Chapter 38: Strong
Chapter 39: Fireproof
Chapter 40: Ready to Run
Chapter 41: Fool's Gold
Chapter 42: I Love You (Alex & Sierra)
Chapter 43: Afterglow
Chapter 44: Infinity
Chapter 45: I Almost Do
Chapter 46: The Best Day
Chapter 47: Ronan
Chapter 48: Through the Dark
Chapter 49: Sign of the Times
Chapter 50: This Love
Letter #1
Letter #60
Letter #98
Letter #210
Letter #365
Chapter 51: Afterglow
Chapter 53: King of my Heart
Chapter 54: Cornelia Street
Chapter 55: Adore You
Chapter 56: Lover
Author's Message

Chapter 52: Daylight

463 20 26
By ghostinstyle

I once believed love would be (burnin' red)
But it's golden
Like daylight

Harry's POV

My phone rang again, it's Swift again. Even seeing her name hurts like hell. I turned my phone off. I can't hear her voice today. I just can't.

All this time, I thought I was doing fine. I was almost in a normal state then she had to come back and I went crazy again.

The hope I kept buried in my chest that we might have another chance went up rising again. Just like how it did couple of months ago.

I totally miscalculated the closeness we seemed to have these past few days. Andrea died and she needed a friend, I was the friend but that is all.

Didn't I accept that?

But why does it hurts like hell?

Because of the fucking hope.

Four-letter word that cuts so deep.

What is the other four-letter word that kills?

Fucking love.

After finishing eight cans of beer I still feel sober. Why can't I just fall asleep? Then just wake up when it doesn't fucking hurts anymore.

Everytime I closed my eyes, I see that fucking Jake guy with a diamond ring on his hand asking Swift to marry him.

Yeah. I went to her house. Even after she clearly told me that she wanted sometime alone. I still went there cause I am fucking stubborn. And I couldn't bear hearing her say yes so I left. Went to the convenience store to get some beer and here I am lying on my bed like a complete loser.

How long am I gonna have to stay like this?

Am I ever gonna move on?

Is she ever gonna forgive me?

I buried my face on my pillow as I felt my eyes water. Fuck!

After quite sometime of trying to fall asleep, I decided to just go out, I need more beer if I ever want to sleep tonight.

Getting off the bed, I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand it's ten in the evening. The dealership closed early as I wasn't in the mood. I sent the staff home two hours early. The last thing I want is for them to see me sulk like fucking baby.

Walking out of room, I picked my car keys from the table and my leather jacket from the arm of the chair.

The place is so dark and I like it that way. It hides the pain and the hurt. Fuck! So much drama!

I was about to get inside my car when I glanced at the white old Toyota Venza parked across the road in front of the dealership. Then I saw a beautiful girl wearing a black sweater over a yellow floral dress leaning on the hood of the car.

"Harry."

She called me with her angel-like voice I'd rather not hear at this moment.

What is she doing here?

Before I was even able to say anything, she walked towards me and holding a gray shoebox.

"I was calling you," she said.

Trying to avoid her angel-like face, I put my hands inside my jacket and fixed my eyes on my car.

"I was busy," I replied.

She walked to me even closer and put the box on the hood of my SUV.

"Were you drinking?" She asked.

I sighed in annoyance to her nagging at me.

"What do you want?" I asked with an obvious irritation on my face.

She looked at me intently, " I wanted to talk to you," she said after a while.

Shaking my head, I met her gaze. "If you are here to brag about your wedding, save it! I don't have time for it." I tell her.

Giving me a confused look. "Wait! What?"

Okay? Is she pretending right now?

"You know what Swift, fine, you can tell me,"

"What are you talking about?" She is annoyed and upset I can tell. "You know what, you are drunk so I think it's better to just talk some other time."

Great! Now she is angry, angrier than me. She tried to reach for the box when I pulled her arm.

"You're already here, so tell me." I am really losing my temper now.

"You're drunk, I don't want to talk to you," she glared at me.

Taking her both arms I pinned her on the car.

"Okay, I'll tell you then, you wanna tell me that you are marrying that fucking Jake, that you want some sort of closure. Fuck! Swift! I don't need that,"

The look on her face became even more confused. I loosened my grip and let go of her. Taking a deep breath I rested my back on the car beside her.

"I went to your house, I saw him proposed to you," I said in defeat.

On my peripheral view, I saw her looked at me.

"Did you hear what I told him?" She asks sweetly.

I shook my head, "I left because I couldn't bear the sight of the two of you anymore," I said looking down.

I feel defeated. I feel like a complete jerk.

She smiled. "Well, if you stayed you would've heard that I rejected his proposal cause I came to realize I can only love one person," she said in slow pace.

My eyes widened and became speechless. She's talking about me, right?

Then Swift reached for the box and opened it, there I saw the letters I wrote for her for a year. The first year she left, I kept on looking for her but when I failed many times I decided to write her letters. I don't have any address to where she went to, so I sent them to their house. They never came back but I never got a response.

"You got them?" I asked.

Swift shook her head. "Mom kept them," she answered. "I was so embarrassed with what happened between us that I couldn't tell her the truth, so I lied and told her that you were stalking me and that you were obsessed with me." She said shyly.

Now I get it why Andrea never spoke to me during that year and why she never opened the door for
me anymore.

"I was stalking you and very much obsessed with you," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes on me, "stop."

We were silent for a while, God knows how much I want to grab her and just keep her lock in my arms but I didn't want to seem like a predator.

"Mom knew that one day I will get to read them," she says after a while. "I'll read them with an open and ready heart," her voice cracked. "I'm sorry Harry, for punishing you for so long, for taking away your peace and for breaking your heart many times than you did mine."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Wait! What is she talking about? Why is she blaming herself?

"I was so stubborn and selfish and kept playing the victim, I'm sorry," she sobbed.

Couldn't bear looking at her sobbing like a baby, I pulled her into my arms.

"There is nothing you should be sorry about, I was the one who hurt because of that bet," I tell her as I stroke her hair.

She kept on crying and it seemed like whatever I say she just kept on crying. So I decided to just let released everything and just keep her in my arms.

It took her a little while before she finally stopped crying. Then she released herself from my embrace and wiped her tears.

"Sorry," she apologized again.

I smiled at the thought that Swift suddenly became apologetic today.

"I know this is probably too late, seven years too late," she said and then she placed my hand on her chest.

My palm felt her heart raising, mimicking the beating of my own heart.

"But will you still want this?" She asked.

My heart skipped a beat, I've waited for this for so long. My started to water which isn't very manly to see but I didn't care.

"You have no idea how much I waited for this,"

Placing both of my hands on her neck, I pulled her towards me, my lips crashing on hers, kissing her like I have never kissed anyone in years.

She responded to my kiss, voluntarily parting her lips and giving me an entrance. Our tongue danced in unison and I have teased the roof of her mouth from time to time.

Both eyes are in tears, two hearts finally free and spark exploding from our insides.

We were both chasing our breaths when I finally let go of her. That kiss was full of emotion, I've kissed her many times but that kiss was way different, different that I couldn't really explain it.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles."

Hearing her say she loves me first caught me off guard, I have always been the one saying the 'L' word first but having to hear her say it freely and not a respond sends me a bliss. Which I haven't felt in a very long long time.

"I love you too Taylor Alison Swift,"

Smiling, she wrapped her arms around me, her head rested on my chest.

Having her in my arms again felt like heaven to me. I never thought I get to do this with her again. In fact, just an hour ago, I was sulking thinking that I completely lost her but here we are now, locked in each others arms, feeling nothing but genuine love for each other.

Andrea may have been gone but all along she knew this day will come. And I thank her for it.

Yay! Finally!

The long wait is over!

I am so happy to finally write this chapter. Cannot really put into words the joy I feel inside. After all of the heartbreaking previous chapter finally they are back.

Let me know your thoughts about it. Can't wait to read them.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.

Stay safe everyone!

Love,

X♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 364 16
*Taylor swift and Harry Styles both have bad reputations. They've been strictly warned to stay away from eachother. She's also sworn to never live ag...
1.3K 57 13
The boys' seventh year at Hogwarts was rung in on the pretense that everything was safe and okay. But, with the first Wizarding War slowly edging up...
25.7K 608 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
101K 1.6K 19
Taylor had broken up with Jake and the damage Jake caused Taylor was HUGE and who was a shoulder Taylor could cry on for eight months? Harry. It turn...