[2] A Thousand Years

By genderequalist

Josh having to intake the tremendous pain is too much, letting his heart explode shattering it into millions... More

Prologue
Heart Skips A Beat (Chapter 1)
Call Me (Chapter 2)
The Visit (Chapter 3)
News Of A Lifetime (Chapter 4)
Missed You So Much (Chapter 5)
ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6)
ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7)
ʜɪ ʀᴏss (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀsʜ ! (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9)
ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10)
ᴋɴᴏωɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11)
ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12)
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)
ʜᴏω ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14)
ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15)
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴀωᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16)
ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17)
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴅᴇᴛᴛᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18)
ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀ sᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19)
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20)
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21)
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22)
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23)
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24)
ωʜᴀᴛ ɪғ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25)
ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

1K 18 5
By genderequalist

1000'th READ GIFT for my darling bitches !

I love you VERY VERY VEEEERY MUCH !

Thanks for READING 

LOVE YOU ALL <3

THANKS FOR TUNING !

I LOVE you ALL

PLEASE FEEL FREE to COMMENT AND PLEASE CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON okay !

Xoxo,-Josh Stylinson <3

love this chappie !

HAD TO POST THIS VERY EARLY because it's due, so I DECIDED to split the stories into 2.

So CHAPTER 13 part 2 will be posted within this week also J

Also CHAPTER 14 J

Horrid Taste. (Chapter 13)

Ranz POV.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Darling, Be home early okay, your sister Chelseah is ill, please come home early." Mother commanded and slide the car's window, and drove to the highway with my driver.

I was really excited to be in the success dinner because I get to meet my boss and to sign a contract. This is such a big deal to me and to express what I had in mind to share to the people and to let them know that it's never wrong to show what you have and be yourself no matter what other people say.

I'm still furious because of what I saw, I was really broken hearted, even if I'm not his boyfriend, I shouldn't be jealous of him, even if he's my friend.

I tried to forget from what I saw there, it makes me shatter into pieces, I should be the one holding his hands and embracing him, I should be the one who makes him happy and elated, I want to be his everything, because I really truly love him.

I decided to go to the studio because I have nowhere to go, As I was walking stealthily from my obsessed fans, I saw a kid holding it's balloon and her mother keep reprimanding her to let it go.

It's like me, the balloon is my Josh, and the mother is my love for the friendship of Oliver, I really love Josh and I want to be with him, but because Oliver's my friend, im going to do the hardest and the most painful and most heartbreaking sacrifice a friend would do to a friend to save the friendship that they had builded up for almost the immemorial of their exsistence.

Im going to let myself be hurt and be depressed for the happiness of my dearest friend. I would try to avoid the shattering pain that I would encounter.

As I was looking at the two, I dropped a small tear from the pain that im experiencing, even if I only knew him for 2 weeks.

I was embarrassed at myself because I feel like a total idiot for making my infatuations more severe than usual. Some part of me says that I should stand up that I would be the one in him. But mainly I block it for the super hard friendship that we established.

I shrugged and left that position where I used to stand then started walking to our studio. Probably I would see Oliver there, as much I want to talk to him and tell him ostay away from Josh because I tend to really get disappointed, but the worst part is: does he even love me.

I felt a vibration inside my pocket again, I grabbed my phone quickly as possible, I consider every call that I receive to be very important for it may be an emergency for such, hence, I would respond to every call that I would receive.

"Ranz ! where are you", A familiar voice struck my eardrums that made me infuriated at the same time formal. As much that I want to shout at him for my uncontrolled jealousy, I swallowed it and considered the happiness that Oliver wants, but I'm just jealous, Oliver may not even have feelings for him, I decided to observe him and Josh later at the formal opening on our success.

"Im here at the park, I would be there in 5 minutes" I muttered while biting my lip to respond evilly.

"where are you heading?" he asked curiously.

"to the studio, where should I be going anyways?" I asked sarcastically while seeing the view of the building where our studio is located.

"Well, the other guys had left to buy some clothes for the success party, well me and my brother have clothes, do you have one, we will help you to buy one" he offered kindly.

"No, my mom went home to pick up the clothes and she will drop it off at the hotel"

"Okay, I have to go now."

"Bye..," I was cut of.

As I went to the lobby of the commercial building, I went to the elevator and went up to the studio; it was eerie because of the killing silence. The only thing that you can hear is the buzz of a perfectly working air conditioner. I really sense something elusive and really going to make my hairs stand up.

Then I misunderstood it, I saw Oliver and his brother at the corner doing something peculiar, it's for someone, I approached them and looked at what they're doing. As they knew that I approached, they quickly hid the thing that they are trying to keep from me. My curiosity made me jump into conclusions easily from the vexatious jealousy that I am hadling right now. Then it took over me and asked,

"What is that?" I retorted.

"Nothing.... erm" He chuckled "it's a surprise."

What surprise? Is it for me or someone else, I hope it doesn't ruin my day.

"Ranz" Oliver muttered, "I have to ask you something?"

Is he really doing this, what does it mean, is he really going to ask me about him, it really makes me petrified at the  same time really confused, I could feel my heart beat a lot faster than usual, and I could feel myself twitching at my eye, I could sense that I am really scared to know what he is about to say.

"Sure" I muttered with a huge scared tone in my intonation.

"Do you have any gel?" he chuckled, "Im sure you have one."

I risked my fear over this, I feel like the most stupid person to ever think about Josh, he is always in my mind, he always pops when that Oliver approaches me. Why can't I get rid of him in my head. I really need to be more realistic, first of all, he's not my boyfriend or something, second, maybe jealousy just took over me, and lastly, maybe Oliver just wanted to be close to him because he is very nice and very understanding.

I opened my bag and threw the gel and looked at his ecstatic face, what is he doing...

I went to the corner and started sending messages to my friends some thank you, for they had congratulated me because starting next week, I hope we would be starting our mall shows and appearances like an artist, but, I really never really thought that I would reach this far. I only posted some videos on youtube then a matter of months, people with greens started and decided to pay us just to perform. Im living the dream !

It was still early and Oliver commanded us and his brother to get ready because the other mates had  changed to their wardrobe and we should have the value of punctuality for it is a memorable day that we should always stuck in our minds that we had succeeded.

''Ranz, where's your suit?'' he asked curiously and with a worry tone, ''Im sure your mother is there.''

I replied, ''She has to go to the cleaners and it's a long way to here to there, so she may had been affected by the traffic near the avenue remember.'' I chuckled and smirked at him, that's what I don't want to lose to him, our beautiful friendship

''Okay.'', he glanced to his brother giving him the signal that he needs help, I chuckled as I saw the poor boy doesn't know how to put on a tie.

Then I felt my phone vibrating, I grabbed it hastily and looked at the LED screen, I saw my mom calling, she may be downstairs.

''Ranz darling, im stuck inside the middle of a traffic, so I may be late for a couple of minutes okay" she says with a soothing apologetic tone.

I waited for my mother for almost 1 hour and 30 minutes, I went up and dressed up hastily and with that, me and Oliver and his brother went to our car to the success dinner this 8:00 PM.

Josh's POV.

I really never know how to get to their party for Oliver never gave the coordinates how to get there. Fortunately, before 6:45, he sent me a message that we should wait for him near the Opolinan Cathedral because they are going to stop there and follow them to the venue.

I had been waiting for almost an hour now. I went inside the cathedral to check if they were there, but unfortunately, they weren't.

Until I feel a vibration in my pocket, it was Oliver, he said he had saw me, as I glanced at my back, I saw him with his glistening eyes.

"Josh." He looks at me and grabbed my hands and we ran to the car that was on hazard and we need to be early. I sent a message to Wendell that I left him some cash near the pocket of my bag that I had left inside the car and also pick me up at this time and where.

"Hurry up!" I hear a familiar husky voice, I looked at the car and saw Ranz with the brother of Oliver, I can tell because they really look alike, and he's much more handsome than Oliver, but I were to choose, looks doesn't deceive me, so I would pick Oliver more than that boy.

I got inside the car, I sat down at the back with the brother of Oliver, I observed him to know what the framework of his mind is. I hesitated to ask him because I was puzzled from what is he doing with his phone, so I ignored him for a while and looked at the window.

I could see some people begging and affected from the crises of poverty, but before me and my family could be rich as they say, we became one of them, we would eat what's the remnants of the people who are fortunate enough to eat, we were hobos, we would transfer houses if the police would force us to leave. We lived in shanties and we tend to be malnutrition, but our hard work while studying, we would help my mother sell bread near the school while our father is studying. When father finished studying, we moved inside a petit bungalow, then mom started studying also, then she graduated and had a high positioned job with high wage. Then they started to establish businesses which resulted to the present.

"Mom, were here." I heard Ranz giving a signal to her mother that we are at the venue.

We went down and Oliver assisted me, what a gentleman, well im not a girl to be assisted, but who cares. We went inside the venue, it was classy and with fine décor. I was really ecstatic when I saw the huge chandelier hanging up the big ceiling. Oliver held my hand and sat me down next to his. And he instructed his brother to sit next to me.

"Just wait here Josh, we will be right back." I could hear that beautiful angelic voice enter my eardrums, I had really fallen to him in just a short amount of time.

Then I looked for the buffet because I really hate waiting in line, then I found it, but it was like 50 Meters away from my table. Guess I will have to be hasty when the buffet is ready.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here today to witness the spectacular success of our young and talented dancers." The spokesperson announced to the whole guest, "let's give a round of applause for chicser !"

I saw Ranz and Oliver climbing up the stage, their eyes are shining, I couldn't help that I stood up the chair and started clapping, im very proud of my two idols.

As much that I wanted to say 'Wooo ! you rule', I controlled myself because I'm inside a formal success dinner, as you can see were with their family and their managers and stuff and I should show that I look appropriate and formal in front of them, because my father told me, 'if you want to be respected by rich people, you must look rich also.'

After the clapping and standing ovation, a boy, he's like 19 years old grabbed the microphone of the spokesperson and stood in front of the podium and started talking.

"I would like to thank my supporters, because without them, I wouldn't have reached this success..." he talked for 3-4 minutes but I was distracted from the 3 phone calls that I received. It was from Katie, she was calling me for almost 19 times and I didn't had the chance to answer it.

I walked outside of the venue and dialled her number and pressed the call button.

After a few seconds, she responded, "Josh ! where are you ? you are supposed to be at my house for dinner" she protested.

She didn't invite me to her house, she never did, so I defended myself and replied, "You never said anything."

"it's out 1 year friendship day douche, where are you anyways?" she asks with suspicion.

"im at Oliver's success dinner, im sorry that I couldn't attend your party." I muttered sheepishly and with a little bit of regret in my voice.

"It's okay Josh, it's Friday or Thursday I think, how about Saturday ? are you free?" she asks with another suspicion intonation in her voice, sometimes I tend to be irritated because she doesn't trust me and I hate it.

"no im not available, I have an appointment with Ross." I replied sheepishly.

"Fine." She replies with frustration, "Sunday, last offer."

"Sure why not."

"Thanks Josh, you're the best" she cuts the phone and went inside the venue, as I returned, I saw the buffet line was super long and that made me stressed even more, I see Ranz approaching me, until Oliver grabbed my hands again and pulled me away from him.

"Josh." He breathes heavily, "were  you able to get food from the buffet."

"No, because I went out." I replied quickly.

''I'll get you one.'' the kind 17 year old offered with a flirtaious tone.

''Im not helpless Oilver.'' I informed the boy with irony, ''I will wait.''

''But I insist.'' he offers and really tries to accept the fact that he should be the one who will be the one who will wait in line for me.

Because I was fed up of his adoring and cute requests, I had no choice and nodded and he ran to the line to get the dinner that I was expecting.

While I was waiting for my food, I reached for my phone and dialled the number of Katie because I have no one to talk to, but then the number was unattended, so I looked at the surroundings to find someone who can talk to. Until someone placed their hands on my eyes and it wasn't familiar, until he spoke.

''Guess who?'' A familiar voice entered my ears.

''RANZ get off of my eyes!'' I giggled and grabbed his hands away from my eyes and then he placed his hands and then he started rubbing my cheek bones. I could feel my blood rushing through my face.

"Why should I." he stated with a flirtatious tone then lifting his hands up and trying to hide from my vision.

"You know, you can't hide from me." I informed the 15 year old that I have more than a 20/20 vision.

He went out under the table and still tried to surprise me, nevertheless, I decided to slam my hand to his face and I started to laugh boisterously. As I saw him pout as I had slammed my hands to his face, I can't stop laugh as his lips because it looked so adorable that I wanted to slam mine also.

Then I raised my hand and slapped him in his cheeks. Then he placed his hands on my legs and he rubs it consecutively. He lifts his head leaving inches to our heads, I could feel the cold breath of his. As much as I want to kiss him, but I promised myself that I would keep my lips sealed and have it reserved for someone special.

He went back down the table and as he got out, he's whole face was like a tomato. Why would he blush that hard, unless he has feelings for me. NO ! that's impossible, he has no feelings for me, he probably has a girlfriend or something that inspires him.  

I looked at him as he ran outside the dinner party, I hate it when people ran because they make me feel to ...

have to cut it there because I really need to post this.... I know you had been waiting so here.

If you loved it, please vote J

I know you like pressing vote buttons, and also leave some comments there ma bitches J

So ENJOY and HAVE fun I LOVE YOU ALL

Chapter 13 part 2 is soon, I PROMISE J

-Josh Stylinson <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
28.2K 2K 41
Falling in love with someone bubbly and happy is so easy you just have to shower them with love and affection and keep them happy but falling for a b...
28K 503 28
Everything hurt. The pain the flooded over my entire body. I could feel the blood seeping out and the bruises beginning to form as I just lay here...
762K 36.2K 75
(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life feels lost after a tragedy. He doesn't kno...