Ride. {H.S.} {CURRENTLY UNDER...

By Desertbiitch28_

"god everything about you is just trouble and stress, can you just act like a human being for once in your li... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Character Boards
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Seven
Eight
Nine*
Ten*
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Six.

7.3K 174 192
By Desertbiitch28_

A/ N i'm letting y'all know now, this chapter is over 6500 words of basically pure smut, full use of all dirty talk and uncensored words. this is your one and only warning cuz smut will happen again, so read what you will and enjoy, my little nuggets

{Harry's P.O.V}

She's really fucking testing me right now.

My god, she's going to get it.

I'm not going to make it the rest of the night, and the worst part, she's sexy without even trying and when she is doing it intentionally is even worse. I'm painfully hard right now I'm tempted to take her right in the bathroom but I have more class than that. But I'm going to have her.

Tonight.

And it's not even tonight I want more, I want every night, every morning everything I want her in more ways than sexually but tonight I want her moaning out my name and after that kiss, fuck she knows how to kiss it intoxicating, the way her lips felt on mine, plump and glossy, watermelon flavoured and hungry and then to pull away before I could take her any further, tease. Shes beating me at my own game and fuck if I care but I wouldn't let her win. She could do whatever she wanted with me as long as she's with me and I'm with her, and right now, how she's looking at me halfway to the dancefloor over her shoulder suggestive look, she's going to get what she wants.

Three seconds was all it took for me to jump out of that booth and walk up to her like a puppy seeing their owner after they've been at work all day.
She had me already and she didn't even know.
I just want to know if she knows I want that.
Following this goddess...and the alcohol running through me right now straight to the dancefloor. She's got the power now and she can do whatever she wants.

Her fingers wrapped around my wrist she pulls me to an empty, well sort of empty spot, pulls me to her tight, her chest flush with mine, throws her arms around my neck and starts dancing on me I ways that should be illegal to whatever electronic dance music that's blasting over the speakers but all I hear is her, all I see is her, she's evading my senses and it's all overwhelming in the best way.

I started dancing with her right away and we've been dancing for a few minutes now 30 minutes at least and I'm about to break, her panting breaths, her body grinding up against mine, mine against hers my hands on her waist lips painstakingly close to her long gorgeous neck that's covered in small traces of sweat. She's facing the other way now, which means her ass is grinding down on my now very hard dick.

"Jesus christ Ace you're driving me crazy" I breathe out almost like a moan, and I realize that the way I said it was almost desperate but hell if I care.

"And?" she questions smugly. "What are you going to do about it, Harry?" She finishes it off with a particularly rough and slow grind against where I want her most and that was it.

She wants me to do something about it, fine I will. We kept at our little teasing game on the dancefloor her one hand up around my neck while I just let my hands roam up and all over her body, distracting her enough so that I could bring my lips down to that gorgeous neck and peppering it with kisses and just to get ahead of her at her own game I start nipping at the slightly sweat exposed flesh.

Her reaction is exactly what I wanted, that heavenly moan to escape past her lips. Taking it further I slid one of my hands down the side of her body over her hips to the open slit in her dress where I rest my hand on the inside of her thigh dangerously close to the most feminine part of her, probably gorgeous and sweet, fuck what I would give to taste her.

"How's that" I mumble in her ear while slipping my hand deeper and further up to where I just graze where I assume her clit would be.

"Fuck Harry" She blurts out the same time I finish my words.

"-for doing something about it" I end it with slight pressure and when she even so slightly bucks her hips forward I know I have her where I want her.

"Shit" She breathes. "God, don't stop" she continues while moving her hand to the back of my head and tangling it into my hair, and so I abide by her words because I don't want to stop.

So to further it, I take my two fingers and slowly slide them under what feels like lacy fabric.

"Did you plan this?" I ask, my breath fanning across her ear causing her to shiver a bit.

"Do I get bonus points if I say yes" She replies, and I don't even have to look at her to see the smile on her face.

"Maybe" I smile back, pressing further but pushing aside her underwear and slowly slipping my fingers between her folds. I heard her whimper and her hand fisted my hair a bit and pulled. "You're soaked Ace" I groan out stroking up from her slit right up to her sweet spot where she bucked up into my hand again

"Fuck Harry, I can't take it anymore, just do it already. Fuck do something" Her breathy voice was like music to my ears. Carefree, a little desperate but I really can't blame her. We've been doing this all night, so I pull my hand back and spin her in my arms so she's facing me her lips inches from mine, plump wet and red.

Staring in her eyes and hers only, honey coloured and dilated everything else is forgotten. There's no blasting music, no strobing lights, a thrum of people dancing, it's just her and I, and I never want this moment to end, I could stare at her the rest of my life.

Disrupting my thoughts was the feeling of her hand on mine and lifting it up into view her hand grasped aroudn the two fingers I used to almost fuck her right here in the middle of the dance floor, I watch her look at them suggestivly and so help me god if she does what I think shes about to do I wont be able to stop myself.

Taking it slowly I watch her drag our joined hands up to her mouth where I watch her mouth open, tongue poking out a bit before latching her mouth onto my fingers and suck them into her mouth.
Jesus I was just about to cum right there as she continued lapping at my fingers sucking off her own juices but being a teasing little shit about it as she drags her mouth up swirls the tongue around the tips of my fingers before popping off and licking her lips. I don't even wait for her to finish that before i attack her lips with mine and push my tongue past her lips that faint trace of watermelon gloss and gin on her lips and the feel of them is more intoxicating than any alcohol, my hand taking a vice grip on the back of her neck the other on her cheek, her nails digging into my biceps like shes holding on for dear life.

I pulled away from her taking her lip between my teeth before pulling back breathlessly. "We're leaving. Now.'' She looks at me with sultry eyes and a quirk of her lips and that's all I needed before I grabbed her wrist and yanked her with me towards the door.

"You have everything you came here with?" I ask looking back at her.

"Yeah"

We make it outside and I let go of her hand so I can pull out my phone and I dial the taxi number, casting a glance over. I see she's on her phone texting.

As the line start to ring it takes mere seconds before I'm connected to someone on the other end, it also takes a split second before I felt her lips on my neck while im calling the taxi, her mouth opening up and her teeth starting to nip away before finding one particular spot on my neck catching me off guard and making me inhale a deeply to compose myself over the phone. once I hang up and shove my phone back into my pocket I turn to her and swing my arms around her waist and pull her flush against me, like I want to never stop touching her, and I don't. her skin is sunkissed and soft, her eyes like honey with a touch of the sun, hair like silk and I just want to hold onto her anytime anywhere, not just here and now.
Staring right into her eyes I can see she's not as drunk as she was about an hour ago, maybe a bit tipsy but that's about it and it makes me wonder what's going on in the big beautiful head of hers. What's she thinking, all those little thoughts i want them all, i want to hear them. And in the back of my mind I feel like i'm going crazy, I'm falling for a girl I barely know but know enough that I'd do anything to know if she felt the same.

'You're sappy when you're drunk you know that' my subconscious butts in.

And it's a true but false. I'm sappy but not drunk, not in the slightest.

"You know Ace you're really pushing it tonight" I say, never breaking from her eyes that hold so many secrets and closed doors. I can see it and I want to unlock them all.

I watch her bite her lip in response with a slow smile forming a mischievous look in her eyes. "And what happens when I push too far, hmm?"

"Keep pushing and you'll find out" I was about to plant another kiss on her but our taxi pulled up and i didnt want to waste any more time.

I looked over at her in some reassurance and she responded by running up to the cab and hopping in.
I soon realized that a small confined space with two extremely sexually frustrated people was not a good thing. It was discreet touches and stolen kisses the entire way back to my place, which thank god did not take long. i paid the poor guy who told us twice no sex in his car, and then all but yanked her out with me.

We stumbled up the steps and barely made it through the door but once we did I slammed it shut, had her in my arms and pushed up against it with my mouth on hers. Tongues battling it out, her hand undoing the buttons on my shirt while mine, held onto her perky little ass for dear life.

I had to put her down so we'd make it up the stairs but the second we almost fell into my room the door was slammeed shut and now she had me up against it, her small slightly calloused hands feeling all over my chest, slowly from the top and gently draggin her nails down my chest then grazing back and forth near the fern tattoos, tauntingly fucking slow, all while she worked at my neck had me weak in the knees.

"Alright it's my turn" I huff taking over the situation by scooping her up catching her off gaurd which made her laugh as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, and fuck me I want to hear that award winning laugh for the rest of my life.

I walk her over to the bed and drop her down, watching her smile brighten and her hair fan out across her and I just cant get over this giddy fucking feeling I have in my gut. I'm not sure why it's there but I don't want it to leave.

I crawl over her and plant my lips on her moving along with her lips, her arms going around my neck and slipping down the top on my shirt nails dragging along the base of my neck and one in my hair tugging at the strands.

Fuck me I can't believe it's happening. Since the second I laid eyes on her, and had our first conversation I knew I wanted, and in more ways than just this way. her fire, the way she doesn't take shit from anybody, her confidence, ingenuity and defiance just sucked me in right away and she's been on my mind ever since. and as much as I want this I need to make sure she wants it just as much. For all I know this is just a one night stand and I'll never get this again which I'm really hoping is not the case but even if it is I need to focus on the here and now, because if she's had a change of heart i need to know.
Ipull away from her lips, reluctantly might I add with huffing breaths and pull back far enough to catch a full view of her face.

"Are you ok?" She asks out of breath herself.

"Do you want to do this? Like fully because if you say no, I'll stop right now, make you a coffee and you can sober up and head home. we may be a bit drunk but I won't push" I state because as much as I do want this I don't want to push her or make her uncomfortable.

She caught me off guard when she jumped up and kissed me. But not a crazy makeout kiss, this one was firm right against mine and confirming.

"I want this. I want to feel you, touch you, God, Harry Iwant you to fuck me right here right now" She replies in one of the most innocently seductive voices I've ever heard. I don't even know if that makes sense, my head in a frenzy and my hands starting moving faster than I can keep up. I rip my already unbuttoned shirt off me and have one hand propping me up and the other on her thigh that's taken a liking to being hooked around my waist while my lips work down her jaw to her neck. Her heavy breaths and small moans in my ear are driving me insane.

Now that shes basically told me to fuck her I slide my hand up her thigh past this peice of fabric considered a dress and stop at snapping the band of her underwear I've been dying to see all night, against her skin.

"Fuck let me take this off you. It's been teasing me all night" I mutter breathlessly. Her response was silent and just a head nod as she watched me intently work my way down her legs open and waiting, her eyes followed my hands, as I started with her shoes, unbuckling them and tossing them to the floor, then I worked to the edge of her dress, I decided to take it a bit further and start kissing my way up her leg and up further everytime I moved that dress, revealing more of her beautiful creamy tanned flesh. The second that red fucking lace came into view I lost my shit, and my dick involentarily twitched in my boxers.

"Like what you see Styles?" I heard her quire from above me with the quirk of her eyebrow. My answer was a mere huff with a smirk because fuck yes I do, and I decide to show her that by pressing my lips over her clothed cunt. I clearly caught her off guard as she gasped and her hips jolted upwards. I cast a glance up at her and saw her looking at me a little wide eye.

Perfect.

I continued to slip the dress up, revealing her toned, taut stomach and curvy hips, peppering kisses all along. The second I saw the underside of her breast come into view I saw she wasn't wearing a bra and as I slipped it up further I saw just the nipple covers in a small circle in the middle of her breast and I think I came a little.

I look up at her with an eyebrow raised

She gave me a shrug.

"Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" She said sitting up and pulling her dress over her head the rest of the way, she threw it to the side and while on her knees partially straddled me sitting up and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing down my neck, collarbones and my chest making me absolute putty in her hands. My breathing picked up my grip on her waist got tighter but I let her do what she wanted her hands skimmed down my chest slowly and teasingly, and they stopped at my belt where she started to undo it quickly while she worked one spot on my neck and I couldn't suppress the groan that made its way up my throat, but she didn't let up. In fact she went further and slipped her hand past the band of my boxers and the second I felt her hand wrapped around my at this point aching cock my knees buckled and I hunched over a bit losing my last sense of control. She proceeded to jerk me off the best she could with my pants still on gripping tighter as she stroked upwards. I felt her mouth, her hot breath on my ear as she spoke.

"This what you wanted Styles? wanted me wrapped around you, naked and begging. Hmm?" Her voice was music to my ears, I couldn't even think straight with the seductive ring running through my head and the feel of her teeth pulling at my ear.

I pulled myself together and gripped the back of her neck and pulled her face to face my lips lined with hers.

"Oh baby, we're nowhere near done with what I wanted'' I reply before smashing my lips back to hers and pushing her back down onto the bed. Her hand made its way to my hair but before she could proceed any further I grabbed both her hands before fulfilling their intentions, in my one hand and held them in a tight grip above her head to which she moaned out.

Nice to know she liked being tied up.

Sort of tied up anyways.

While I held her hands in place my lips made their way down her neck making sure to leave marks along the way following her collarbones and chest and once I reached the beautiful flesh of her breast I replaced my hand with my mouth leaving kisses all around before that stupid nipple cover got in my way. So with that in mind I cast a glance up at her to see shes already looking down at me through hooded eyelids and a small gap between her lips, while i have her attention I open my mouth baring my teeth before clamping down on the edge of the cover and slowly pulling off before dropping it somewhere on the bed, at this her breathing definitely picked up until I had my lips over that peaked nub of flesh, then it picked up into a groan as I continued to attack her breast while my free hand blindly took off the cover on the other one and toyed around with it. I detached my lips and started to sloppily kiss my way down to her underwear band before sticking my toungue out flat against her stomach and dragging it up slowly and tauntingly up to her throat, this drove her nuts, as her hips bucked up grinding down on mine and moaning out with her back arched.

The more I did the more she writhed under me, pulling at her arms, her hips squirming uncontrollably, and fuck I just wanted to ram myself into her, but on the other hand I wanted to take my time and make this last, because as much as I hate to say it, this might never happen again.

I then found myself already at the band of her underwear again, where I had to let go of her hands to pull them down her long legs. Once they were off I was up on my knees and decided now would be a good time to kick off my pants because jesus with how hard I am right now these fuckers were to damn tight. The second they hit my knees a sigh of relief made its way past my lips, but I also took a minute to appreciate the gorgeous woman laying on the bed in front of me. I couldn't find the words to describe her really, her long brown hair, brown eyes framed by amazingly long lashes looking at me innocently but seductively all at once, her body mesmerizing and I found myself wanting to explore every inch of it, but not just in a sexual way. I truly do want everything this woman has to give but I'm just not sure if she wants the same. In a way she seems to hate me but on the other hand we also have somewhat of a playful relationship, and it makes me wonder what she's thinking right now. Does she still want this? Is she just doing it to please me? Is she still going to talk to me once the right it over?

Sensing the small bit of apprehension in my eyes she speaks up.

"Keep going, please" she breathes out. Assuring me as if she read my mind, not got the wrong assurance I was thinking about. She stares at me all over for a moment scanning my entire body top to bottom, pausing not so discreetly at my dick and when I look back at her face she is still looking with her lip tucked between her teeth and as if even possible I get even more turned on.

So with that in mind I loop my arms around her thigh and yank her towards me in which she let out a small squeal of surprise with a small smile on her face. lowering myself until I'm on my stomach, I pepper kisses from her knee down to her thigh as far as I could reach, as she still has her legs closed together.

"You gettin' shy on me Ace?" I ask with a smirk. And to my surprise I watched her cheeks heat up till a small blush washes over them. "Hey, don't ever be shy with me, don't feel the need to hide or cover up, Charlie. You're fucking angelic, so gorgeous" I add and the smile that appears on her face was the most beautiful ive ever seen it gave me tingles all over.

With that said, I slowly spread her legs, and I definitely felt my boxers become more wet. Fuck me I dont even know what to say. I decided to kiss my way down her other thigh until I reached my final destination and pressed a kiss to the spot I knew was begging for attention because she responded by bucking her hips off the mattress, but I wouldn't let her. I used my forearms to press her back down.

"Stay down'' I say in a stern voice. When she nodded I went down and licked a long stripe right from her entrance all the way up to her sensitivity and I peaked up to watch her clench the sheets in her hands. But when I started toying with the sensitive muscle her hips started squirming and her hand found their way to my hair where she tugged at the roots but pushed my head down at the same time. Her moans were soft as if afraid to make noise, she even bit down on her lip to suppress her pleasure.

"H-Harry" she moaned quietly but I wasn't having it.

"Don't flake on me now Ace.. come on, I want to hear you. I want to make you scream Charlotte, come on" My voice was aggressive as I quickly licked her sweet honey off my lips before gently using my teeth to tug at the sweet peaked muscle and that's when she pulled my hair hard.

"Oh fuck" She was way louder this time but I was serious when I said I wanted to make her scream.

"That's it baby, I want the fucking neighbours to know my name" I shot back as Icontiuned toying with her clit, licking up and down in circles, sucking and taking everything her body was giving me. I decided to move down to her entrance where I circled my tongue around there before sucking her sweet spot back into my mouth and assaulting it with my tongue. While I did that I moved to hold her down with one arm across her stomach while with the other I took my two fingers and circled them around her hole, liking the reaction I got I slipped them both in and she arched.

"Oh God" She she breathed and as I started to fuck her with my fingers I realized she was getting close, my fingers glided more easily signifying she was getting read to cum.

"Oh Harry fuck" She groaned out even louder this time, her legs tense around my  head and her hip trying to move again but I still held her down. I felt that glorious muscle start to throb while her legs started to tremble slightly, so I decided to add another finger making her stretch to three, God she was tight and just imagining my cock there instead my head was spinning

"Cum for me Charlotte. I know you have to. Give it to me Ace" My word sent a vibration down her body and she shuddered

"I'm so close Harry. So close" She moaned out.

"Look at me" I say but her head was lolled to the side, eyes shut and brows furrowed. "I said looking at me" while pressing my thumb down on her clit sharply, she yelped and moaned at the same time but listened.

"I want you to look at me when you cum Charlie, let me see your face" She nods lazily and I'm not even sure if she took in a word I said but I went back to it and soon enough she was pushing my head so far down I had a hard time breathing.

"I-I'm gunna, shit I-"

"Eyes on me." I remind her sternly but she obeys and her hooded eyes fight to stay open as she looks down at me and my eyes connect back. All it took was two more circles before she started to let go.

"Scream it for me baby"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Harry" She prolonged my name in a moan as her eyes were in slits struggling to keep them open, her jaw open and her musical moans slipping into the air and as I watched her fall apart in ecstasty I couldnt think straight, it was the most erotic, yet beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life as I worked her right to the end of her high, lapping up everything she gave me and licking my lips as I sat up, she was so sweet I noticed as I sucked her juices off my fingers.

I look over at her to see, one arm draped over her eyes, chest rising and falling heavily. I climbed back over her and she obviously knew because she moved her hand from her face and looked up at me. There was a beautiful glow to her cheeks that made her look angelic in a way. Once her breathing went back to normal I stole it from her by kissing her again, her arms limply swung around my neck, she pulled back first only to start pressing kisses to the corner of my mouth and along my jaw till I felt her stop at my ear.

"I don't believe we're quite finished, hmm?" She whispered while her legs clamped around my hips and she ground herself right up against me dick, I groaned into her neck while my one hand blindly fumbled with the drawer in my nightstand while she was working my neck. As I did that she kept grinding on me and me to her at the same time. Dry fucking ourselves senseless like we couldn't wait.

The second I had the condom in my hand she swiped it right out of my hand and pushed up off of her till I was on my knees and she was right in front of me, latching her lips to my chest while her hands were toying the band of my boxers on my hip. I was a puddle in her hands, her lips were drugging me into a blissful high, making my mind hazy, all I could do was sit back and let her work her magic.

When she started to pull the band down I wasted no time helping her and the second I was free I let out a sigh of relief, but I also could have sworn I heard her actually gulp when she saw me, and all I could do was smile lightly. That didn't mean she held back in any way, God no. If anything it took her mere seconds to have her hand wrapped around the base, and if that already didn't have me panting I full on let out a full hearty groan when I felt her tongue swirl around the tip. That's when my hands found her hair and gathered it up in my hands but pulled a bit when I felt her hand jerk up and her tongue remaining in the same spot, working around me until she slid her tongue all the way down then back up before popping up. I already missed the warmth. I was a panting and sweaty mess and i haven't even cum yet but good god I wasn't far.

Breaking me from my small haze was the sound of the condom wrapper being ripped open. I felt her hands on my again but she only got it on halfway before I took over and did the rest, then pushed her back down on the bed. Her hair fanned out around her and a smile with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth appeared on her face while her eyes stared at me seductively. God if only she knew I never wanted this to end. I sit back and stare at her for a quick moment just taking her in because I'm not sure there's going to be a next time, as much as I want one, I also get the feeling this is a one time thing. Because outside of this room right now I think she kind of hates me, I mean sure we have a bit of a teasing playful relationship but that's not what I want. I want more.

But right now I need to focus on the fact that I have her, right here and now, and I need to make sure she's ok. Yeah she's assured me multiple times throughout the night but this is the final step, and Ican act like an ass, and be crude and shit but, personally, consent is everything, and sexy.

As if she sensed what I was thinking she looked up at me and urged me to come down to her level and when I did she pressed her lips firmly to mine not a crazy kiss but a firm one, almost an assuring one. And when she pulled back she looked me in the eye and spoke.

"Yes" I smiled down at her words and kissed her roughly this time while I grabbed her thigh and hitched it up over my waist, grinding myself up and down her slick lips to which she arched her back in response. When I felt her entrance I pulled away and looked down as I slid in.

A heavy groan was the first thing I heard from my lips while she too moaned out. I paused about halfway because fuck she was tight, and I mean fucking tight it was overwhelimgly pleasant, I needed a moment to catch my breath before my arm gave out. I decided to cast a glance up at her to see her eyes shut tight, brows pulled together and her lips in a tight line, I almost pulled away but I spoke first instead.

"Charlie, you ok?" I ask, sliding my thumb over her cheek. She nodded immediately and answered.
"Yeah its just, it's been a while and you- you're like... big" She breathed out. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers once, twice, then a third time before slowly pulling back then pushing back in only halfway. A soft moan fell from her lips so I continued like that till she was comfortable before I pushed all the way and my pelvis sat flush with hers.

I wanted to pause and soak in the way her walls hugged me tightly, as if the condom was barely there. I started building a pace while our lips were all over each other and never stopping.

Once we found a solid rhythm, we went along with it, her nails were digging into my back and switching between that and pulling at my hair. She was a moaning mess, but so was I. I felt my hair starting to stick to my hairline while I thrusted back and forth. I was panting and breathing hard, and everytime I pushed in she tightened around me and it was a shock to me everytime. My hands were everywhere I could reach, her neck, her breast, her back, everywhere. I couldn't get enough of touching her, I never wanted to stop.

"Harry, harder. Please Harry harder" She breathily begged and fuck if she had to tell me twice. In order to do that though I needed to switch this up.

I pulled back and sat up a bit, she looked at me confused before I took that one leg and threw it up over my shoulder, she gasped and moaned at the same time at the new position but I couldn't blame her as I felt myself move deeper. I threw my head back with some sound falling from me, I couldn't even focus at the new position. The first thrust was pure bliss but when the second one came I thrusted hard, giving everything I could at this I finally heard her sweet little voice get to work.

"OH FUCK Harry" She screamed, finally while elongating my name, if that was any indication to go harder that's exactly what I did.

Every thrust was a new sensation her legs would squeeze around me, her muscles clenched me harder, her nails left deeper crescents on my back, I've never felt more on cloud9 with anyone as I do right now. She fucking perfect in every way, her confidence and don't take shit from anyone attitude was hot, her defiance pulls me right in and I fight back just because I love seeing how bold she is when she insults me.

"Jesus Harry" she moans out her eyes looking up at mine.

I quickly had her jaw in my hand and smashed my lips to hers for a few moments before kissing down to neck.

"Fuck Harry you feel so good. So, so good" she moaned out right into my ear, as if on purpose.

"Fuck, say it again sweetheart" I rasp because now I want more.

"God Harry you fuck me so good, you feel so good" she repeat but also louder this time.

"Good girl" my voice was thick and heavy as I responded before coming back up to a more sitting type position.

Fuck she was going to wreck me.  It's almost as if she knew my every tic even though we'd never been together before and haven't even had a full conversation.

Breaking my thoughts was her breathy, slightly raspy voice.

"Ha-rry, I'm gunna c-cum again" She stutters our eyes shut tight as I feel a slight hardness against my pelvis every time I rocked forward. As I cast a glance down my cock twitched as I saw her playing with her own clit trying to bring herself to her next high.

"That's it angel. Fuck yourself with your fingers, show me how you cum. Let me have it Charlotte" My voice was hard and steady until the end as I felt myself losing edge on reality every time I think about what she's doing and her knuckles against me. At her exposed position I lean down and decide to bite the inside of her thigh and that was it before she fell over the edge.

"O-oh m-y. Fuck Harry, shit" She moaned out louder than I heard before her back coming completely off the bed, her eyes rolling back, mouth ajar stumbling on jumbled words, while her legs stiffened over my shoulders and she tightened herself around me too hard I could help but go faster even if it meant my movements got sloppy. I fucked into her like my life depended on it. Chasing my high I knew was so close.

My breathing got heavier, my grunts more persistent I shut my eyes and focused on her, just her and everything about her. When I felt her hands scratching down my chest that's when I lost it.

With a roar basically I let it all go. My movements slowed to a slight back and forth to a grinding pace, a hard groan leaving my lips, as my hands squeezed my calfs, and my lips had a mind of their own as I moaned out her name and a string of curses before I slowed to a stop and came down from this high I never wanted to leave.

I felt her hands sliding up to my neck and I dropped her legs down and came down to her lips where I kissed her firmly but gave her everything I could, her hands fumbled in my hair as she kissed back just as hard before pulling away for a breath where I let my head fall to the crevice of her neck. the room felt stifling hot, we were covered in sweat and panting like dogs.

Fuck that was pure heaven.

After a couple seconds I held myself up again and slowly pulled out, I hissed a bit sensitivity before flopping down on the bed next to her. After a second I slowly rolled off the bed and got rid of the condom before grabbing a fresh pair of boxers from my dresser and slipping them on.

"Can I have a shirt please?" I hear her ask lowly from the bed, when I look over at her I see her curled under my blanket.

I smirked at her before looking down to find the shirt I was wearing at the club, I found it, picked it up and propped it right down on her face, I heard her laugh that award winning laugh before sitting up and tugging it over her shoulders and doing up a few buttons. but there was something about seeing her in a shirt with my last name on it, one her that made me giddy, but I'm not sure why.

I crawled back in bed and when I did she was already looking like she was drifting off, but she was conscious enough to scoot backwards to me and throwing the blanket over me, not minding at all I close the gap between and and sling my arm over her waist and pulling her back flush against my chest. The smell of her hair tickled my nose as I left a small kiss to her neck.

That sweet smell of coconut shampoo was the last thing I remembered before drifting off along with one last though running through my head.

I want this woman so bad.

~~~

there you go my dirty little birds. sorry to have kept u waiting for so long but with quarantine writings been getting a bit harder it's not as easy to motivate myself as it would be being trapped in the house, but things are loosening up a bit and i'm getting back into it.

thank you all so much for your patience, love and support it means the world to me.

i love u all so much, never change your perfect self.

please vote and leave your comments i love reading and replying to them.

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
527 32 15
*DISCLAIMER* I wrote this back when I was like 12 (and then went on a really long break and did the last couple chapters in 2015). This is IN NO WAY...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
20.5K 285 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...