When She Was Mine

De HelloImRena

Ryland is about to start her freshman year of college. The summer leading up to her first semester was the wo... Mai multe

Part 1- First Day
Part 2- Invisible
Part 3- Promise Me
Part 4- Perfect
Part 5- Before You Exit
Part 6- His First Love
Part 7- High Hopes
Part 8- His Brother
Part 9- Hard to Believe
Part 10- Small World
Part 12- Dangerous
Part 13- Criminal Mind
Part 14- On the Radio
Part 15- Already Gone
Part 16- Promise? Promise.
Part 17- The Way He Left Me
Part 18- Different Perspective
Part 19- Don't Leave Me
Part 20- Always Mine
Author's Note

Part 11- His Warm Embrace

96 5 0
De HelloImRena

Riley and I walk towards the student center where the Starbucks was where we first met 24 hours ago. I can’t help but feel so loved by a complete stranger. How can someone I just met make me feel so happy, so alive than all those friends I’ve had in the past?  We walk in silence towards our destination.

We walk past hundreds of beautiful girls, but I could feel his eyes digging into my back. I turn to him and break the silence. We’re 20 feet in front of the entrance and I let out, “Hey, Riley, why me?”

“Why you what,” he says so confused. “Our school is flooded with beautiful, attractive girls, and you’re standing here talking to me,” I say honestly.

“Hey, I get to like whatever and whoever I want, okay,” he says sounding a little hurt.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t—“ he stops me before I could say anything more and he just hugs me. I feel my body begin to loosen up itself and I feel my mouth forming a smile. I let him hold me because I don’t know what else I’d be doing. Just being in his embrace made me forget about the world for a minute. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

483 251 28
after falling in a dark place in life Riley reaches a stage of depression and meets a single woman who helps him come out of the dark, they strike an...
433 7 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
6.7K 344 15
Once upon a time, a boy gives up his chance to stay young forever to be with the girl he has fallen for. © cheetobes
1.1K 162 64
Aliceion's life is perfect.Both her parents are lawyers and she's the only child.She goes to the perfect private school and has the perfect grades an...