Mismatched Love.✅

thegirlnextdoor7781 tarafından

" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who... Daha Fazla

Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Epilogue
The Royal Sentence.
2 MILLION!❤❤
THE CRIMSON CROWN.
Broken.

Chapter- 23

75.1K 3.7K 551
thegirlnextdoor7781 tarafından

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

The next day passed just in a blurr and it was Thursday before I knew. It was morning and chaos in the house. Everyone was getting ready to go to Preeti's house and I was still packing to leave for college. From there, a bus was arranged to go to the camp.

" Swara, please take care of yourself and don't get into trouble." Mom schooled me.

" Promise mom, I'll not get into trouble." I sighed, assuring her for the millionth time.

" Relax Amrita and let her go now or else she'll get late. Beta Aditya, walk her to the car." Dad rescued me before putting me into trouble again. Did he not know that his son is a lecture machine too?

I cuddled with Bubbles for a while who was trying to run to Aditya. Oh my god! He loves him and hates me. And he is my baby! Aditya is Mr. Traitor!

Anyways, I started to walk out after bidding bye to everyone and as expected, Aditya's lecture started.

" No Aditya, no lectures please right now. I can manage myself." I assured him.

" But...." He started but I really was in no mood.

" Aditya, bye. I'll see you on Saturday morning." I sang while sitting in the car.

" Bye, take care and stay out of any trouble." He anyhow said as the driver drove off.

Why does everyone keep on asking me to stay out of trouble. It's not like I get into it very soon or intentionally. Huh! Weird people!

Midway, my cell phone went off. It was mumma.

" Heyy mumma." I greeted her.

" Shona, are you there in college?" She asked.

" I've not reached till now. Will be there soon." I replied.

" Shona, please listen to all the instructions carefully, stay safe and please stay out of trouble." She schooled me.

" Yes mumma, I'll do everything you say, now relax. I'll come home on Saturday after camp and you make my favourite cheesy burger for me!" I demanded and she agreed, hanging up, I wondered why does everyone associate me with trouble? Geez!

I was on time and joined my group. Soon, the instructions were given and we boarded the bus. It was a two hour journey.

" S, truth or dare? It's your turn." Aryan said as the bottle pointed towards me. We had reached three hours back and were sitting in our camps. It was leisure time after all of the rock climbing and river rafting activities today.

" Dare." I chose.

" Call Aditya from Khadija's phone and flirt with him in a different voice." Aryan said.

" Of course not! I am not going to do this. No discussions." I declared.

" You cannot back out Swara, it's truth and dare." Tanya reverted.

" Anything else but this." I tried to argue.

" Na-da. Only this." I was pressurized by everyone so I had to do it. It would have been better to choose truth!

Khadija handed me over her phone and I took mine to see Aditya's number and called him. He picked the phone in four rings.

" Hello." His deep voice rang in my ears.

" Hello." I squeaked and then we fell into a long pause.

" Swara, do you actually have something to say?" I heard him ask and panicked. How on earth can he know that it's me!?

" Heyy, this is Amrita." I countered confidently, changing my voice.

" Swara, I am going to hang up now if you really have nothing to say." He did not bulge.

" Fine! You caught me, but how the hell did you know that this is me? I mean, I am not even using my phone!" I exclaimed.

" Your voice." He said.

" But I changed it." I countered.

" Still sounded the same to me." He replied just as immediately.

" Huh, Bye." I said, hanging up.

The game and many others continued till two in the night and then we crashed.

The next morning as we woke up, it started raining heavily and unexpectedly and all the activities were cancelled. So much for a college trip! Not letting that disappoint us, we sat together, played, talked and bonded till when it finally stopped raining at 6.

As I looked at my phone to see the time, I saw two missed calls from mumma.

" Guys, I'll be right back. Need to call mumma." I said, walking out of the tent and went to the river side for better signal.

She asked me if I was all right and I told her everything. After hanging up, as I started back for my tent I felt an acute pain in the back of my head and turned around to see masked men with wood logs and then drifted in unconsciousness.

.

.

.

.

" Sister, sister. I am sorry but I had to do this to get my Aditya back." I heard a very familiar voice. Kritika di's as I opened my eyes.

Looking around, my hands and my feet were tied and my mouth was taped.

She kidnapped me? She kidnapped her own freaking sister!?

" mmmmm" I tried to speak but to no avail.

" Oh sister dearest, don't worry. I'll not kill you as of yet. Just a little torture." She said with pure evil in her eyes are she peeled the tape off my mouth and slowly pierced a dagger into my upper arm.

I screamed because the pain was unbearable.

" Nice shot. Now send this video to Aditya as proof that I have his little so called wife." I heard her say as a man drugged me with an injection again, making me lose my consciousness.

Aditya's POV-

Having a normal day at office was just impossible today, knowing that Swara was not in Mumbai. She managed to keep my emotions at bay even if she is not present here. She makes something rekindle within me which no one could make me feel. Her innocence, charm, wit, everything attracts me like fire attracts moth.

" Sir, sir." My chain of thoughts were broken by my assistant.

" What is it?" I asked, giving him attention.

" Someone on the phone says that she has your wife captive and wants to have a word with you." He replied, terrified.

For a minute there, his words did not make sense to me but when they did, I snatched the phone.

" Swara, if this is one of your ridiculous games, I don't have time for this." I scolded her. This was no way to worry anyone.

" Aditya darling, come on, this is no way to talk to your to be wife." A sick, honey coated voice said.

" Kritika." I spat out.

" Well recognized. Now if you want Swara to stay alive, get your divorce papers ready, sign them and one of my men will pick them from you. Once Swara signs them, we both will get married and I will leave my sister dearest alone." She demanded.

" How sick can you get Kritika? You kidnapped your own sister for this?" I retorted.

I couldn't believe that she could actually do something like this.

" Well, well. If you want prove, have a look at the video I sent you and trust me darling, if you don't act fast upon my words, she won't get to see tomorrow's sun." She threatened before hanging up.

" Aniket, call the police commissioner and get this phone traced right now. Also, ask him to reach my place as soon as possible" I told him and started for home before watching the video which questioned my each cent of existence. Swara was being tortured by that witch who was supposed to be her sister and I couldn't do anything to protect her.

After telling mom and dad about it, they decided to call maa and papa and I talked to the commissioner.

" Mr. Kapoor, the phone is traced just right outside Mumbai and my team is on the way there. Mrs. Kapoor will be here in no time. I am leaving for there too." He said.

" I am coming with you sir." I told him.

" Mr. Kapoor, it's very risky. Trust me, my team and I will handle this." He tried to assure.

" Sir, this is my wife we are talking about here. I will come." I replied, leaving no room for discussion as we started for the location.

I am going to close this Kritika chapter for once and all now. She has stooped so low that she kidnapped her own sister and my wife.

It took us around two hours to reach that location which was an abandoned garage for years.

" Aditya darling, now your over smartness is going to cost the life of my sister dearest and your so called wife." I heard that wretched woman's voice who was standing on the first floor with Swara, unconscious and hanging on the railing while a dagger held by Kritika by her neck.

" Swara." I shouted to get her into consciousness.

" Shut up. She is on a heavy dosage of sedatives. Now you only have one way to save her. Send all this police away and marry me. The pandit is waiting for us here." She shouted.

" Kritika, if anything happens to her, you will be dead and that is a promise." I shouted, losing my temper.

" Mr. Kapoor, do as she says or Mrs. Kapoor's life will be in danger. We will hide here and then come up as soon as this fiasco dies a bit." The commissioner whispered to me.

" Kritika, I will marry you. Just pull Swara up." I said, a trying to calm down.

" Get up here alone, send these jokers away and marry me then. That way, she will also live." She ordered, laughing like a maniac and all of us obeyed as she pulled Swara up.

Climbing the stairs, I saw her men had already tied Swara in a chair.

" Come on darling, hurry up." She said like a mad woman.

" I am marrying you, now leave her." I said.

" I am no fool Aditya. She will be free to go but once we are married." She replied, clearly knowing that she had a upper hand as her men's gun was put on Swara's head.

I sat with her and the pandit started chanting mantras when I saw Swara opening her eyes slowly. I just hope she does nothing stupid.

Swara's POV-

As I gained back my consciousness, Aditya and di were getting married. What the hell!? 

I slowly untangled my feet. These stupid goons don't even know how to kidnap properly. I'll have to give them 101 techniques of Kidnapping for their birthdays. I mean, if they can't even perform their freaking profession properly, what good do they do?

" Shut up Swara and stop this insane wedding happening!" My inner conscience scolded me and I slowly untangled my hands too. Then then both of the jokers were not paying attention, I got up, kicked them on their feet and took both of their guns, catching them off guard.

" Now, now Kritika di, you had your chance to get married to him but instead you chose to ran away and now, will not get this chance again. Get up Aditya." I said and he did get up, pushing di out of the way.

The cops immediately reached there, put hand cuffs on Kritika di and the goons and we were safe. Yay! Though the cut on my hand did hurt like a bi*ch.

" Swara, let's get you home." Aditya said, pulling me to himself as my head collided with his chest.

" Are you fine?" I asked him.

" That's my question." He said, chuckling lightly and picked me up in bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" I can walk. My leg is not hurt!" I exclaimed.

" But I'd prefer this way." He replied, carried me to the car and made me it, doing the first aid of my arm.

" Ahh...ouch." I withered in pain.

" Does it hurt much?" He asked, concern laced in his eyes.

" Not as much as it hurts knowing that my own sister kidnapped me and tried to kill me." I confessed honestly, getting my guard down.

" Well, she is no more the same person all of us loved." He said, venom sprawling in his voice.

" Mumma and papa will be so hurt knowing this. Let's not tell them what happened?" I asked him, hopefully.

What ever happened, I don't want them to hate Kritika di. Yes, she did what she did but I still can't hate her and I don't want them to hate her too.

" They already know Swara and everyone does too." He said.

" You should not have told anyone." I sighed.

" Are you insane? Kritika needs treatment and no longer can anyone hide what she did today. The paparazzi must be having a field day today knowing that you were kidnapped. As we speak, the commissioner is issuing a statement of your safety." He said.

Never before today had I realized that I was such an important person without actually doing anything. I mean, I never had ever understood being the wife of a CEO whose company was under Fortune 500's. 

" Can we just go home?" I asked, feeling very tired.

He nodded and started driving. Not longer than fifteen minutes could I keep my eyes open. It must be the drugs acting but I did fell asleep.

........

" Swara, we are home." I heard Aditya say as I opened my eyes.

" Ohh. Let's go." I said as he walked to my door and opened it, being a gentleman. As I stepped down, everything started to spin and I lost balance. Those were some heavy doses.

" Here." I heard his voice as he picked me up again.

" Thank you." I muttered, hiding my face in his chest.

" Shona, beta are you okay?" Mumma asked, rushing to me.

" Yes mumma. I am. Please don't worry." I assured her.

" I can't believe that Kritika can do something like this." She said, breaking down as Aditya made me sit on the couch.

" Mumma, please don't cry. I am here now." I tried to comfort her and hugged her.

She stopped sobbing.

" Aditya, take Swara to your room and let her sleep. We will talk tomorrow." Mom said and he came forward to pick me up again.

" It's okay. I can walk now." I said, standing up and took four wobbly steps before I landed in his arms back.

" I can see that." He muttered and picked me up again, carried me upstairs and tucked me in bed.

" Sleep well." Were his last words as I felt his lips on my forehead.

Well, maybe this is why everybody was asking me to stay out of trouble. Who knows?

Hey guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you all like it. To unlock the next one, at least 100 comments are required on this one.

I love you all. Until next time. Byee!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 32.9K 45
Kriti Singhania, an 18-year-old, who just gave her CBSE's got back home for her elder sister's wedding. Little did she know that this wedding would c...
219K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...