Started With A Text (Gigi Had...

By katerina_oc

Gigi accidentally texted Y/n who is hanging around her house with her dog watching some movies while Gigi is... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note

A/n

2.6K 23 11
By katerina_oc

hey guys I wanted to change this story into gxg, this story won't be g!p anymore, I wanted it to be more realistic if that's okay with you guys?

i'll update slowly, I'm sorry if u guys are waiting for another chapter but i'll try my best to write more and officially finish the story.

and if u guys have any ideas for this story to help me, i'll gladly accept. just message me, thanks for tuning in!! :)

and also, Gigi is pregnant with Zayn! she just confirmed it and I couldn't be happier. she's gonna be such a great mom. what are your guys thoughts about it?

stay at home, stay sanitized, and stay beautiful people!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.7K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...
364K 23.1K 79
โ๐—œ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€โž You just moved to Seoul and transferred to...
23.6K 448 8
Just a bunch of imagines that I'm thinking whether to turn into a full story. #Gip #drama #fun #matured
654K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...