๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐„ [ COMPLETE ]

Od LadyNaii

"๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฒ๐๐ž.. ๐ˆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ข๐๐ž." | ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐šข... Vรญce

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฌ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก
๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐Ÿค”
SEQUEL TALK

๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก

17.3K 938 1.2K
Od LadyNaii

Did I Spell 15 Right? I Honestly Can't Tell & Google Dtm. 😐 - Oh & Don't Go Commenting My @ Names Thank You. I Will Mute You.

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟷 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧.𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑,𝟕𝟓𝟏 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐍𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋 🦅
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 🦉
𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞_  🦍
𝐃𝐚𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐡 😍😍
↳ 𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐊𝐚𝐦 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖣 🤣

𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

I ignored Jessiah's comment as I continued to scroll down my timeline, I scrunched up my face when I seen Lundyn all boo'd up with Action, that shit weird. We her gang, but she fuckin with the enemy?

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍.𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐊𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐,𝟑𝟕𝟓 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧.𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞  𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝗂𝖾, 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗆𝖾. 🧸💙 @𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐀𝐩
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐊𝐚𝐦 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 💕 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍. 
↳ 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐀𝐩 😍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝗐𝗇, 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺? 😂
↳ 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 😘
𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞_ 𝖧𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒.. 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁.
↳  𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 💕

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

"Yo Tamarion, you really okay with this shit?" I questioned him as I showed him their picture.

He shrugged, "hell naw.. but I can't determine who Letty fuck wit and who she don't. She needs to be single and focus on school and her mental health."

"What about me?"

"Nigga I should knock your stupid ass out, what about me headass. She ever fuck with you I'm just gon assume she a bird, cause ain't no way she need to be with a nigga who put their hands on er."

I smacked my lips, shouldn't have fucked the nigga and she wouldn't of got beep; boo, bopped. That's on her ass, being fast with another nigga knowing I wanted her stupid, white face ass.

"Whatever nigga, she did too much and she knows it," I mugged him.

Kam turned around and scrunched her face up at me, "nigga what? You fucked my friend, stopped talking to her .. and then you fucked her friend and since you couldn't control your dick, my friend got jumped on because of YOU. I heard that, "I'm sorry" shit in the car. You ain't slick nigga." She snapped at me making King and Toosie both snap they heads at me.

"Nigga what, you the reason my lul cousin got jumped? See I had a feeling, you gotta meet me outside dude." Toosie spoke, shaking his head as he stood up to pull up his jeans.

"Word, now we finna jump yo ass," King chimed in; standing up too.

"Yall not deadass? I fucked up .. I know but I'm not finna fight yall, if anything I'm shooting so choose your battles wisely." I instructed, not the slightest bit fazed.

Tamarion laughed, "Nigga you acting like we ain't toting too, we can shoot this shit out. Last man standing type shit, I'm cool with that."

He looked over at King, "shiit I'm cool with that too. I got my AK today .. so you won't be standing for long."

"Kam.. calm your cousin and boyfriend down.. I'm not finna shoot up my brothers. I done been through enough behind that gurl." I waved them off.

Toosie leaned down and yanked me by my shirt, pulling me to my feet.

I dropped my gun, "so what you trynna do Tamarion?" I mugged him.

He was about to swing, but we heard loud ass banging at the door. We all scrunched our faces up, the banging intensified.

King peeked out the window, "its the feds, hide this shit. Hurry up!" He whisper-yelled.

We all quickly scrambled and started hiding all the guns and drugs.

"ITS THE POLICE, OPEN UP!" We heard an officer yell on the other end.

"Fuuck!" I muttered, fuck we do?

Kam gave us a look and we nodded, sitting down as we watched Tv so we ain't look too suspicious.

"Hi officer, how can I help you?" Kam chirped happily.

"Splain Amauri Kingston, we have a warrant out for his arrest." The Officer replied.

We all scrunched our faces up, "fuck you do!" I whispered-yelled.

Before Kam could reply, the officer pushed his way in with two behind him.

Once their eyes laid on King, he put his hands up.

"GET ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW!" The white, burly one yelled as he held his gun at King.

"FUCK YOU GOT A GUN POINTED AT HIM FOR?" I yelled as I watched them point this gun in my mans face.

"BACK UP, RIGHT NOW!" A short, white lady officer yelled making me mug this bitch.

"Lady, I'll beat the shit out of you." I snapped, cause why the fuck they got a gun on my mans like he a criminal.

"BACK UP OR I WILL TASE YOU!" A tall, black cop yelled.

"Nigga you black, fuck wrong witchu?" I mugged him hard.

If anything this nigga should be telling his officers to lower their weapons.

"Back up," I heard Tamarion. I sucked my teeth, but did as I was told.. keeping my hands in the air.

The fat cop slammed King into the ground, which made Kam scream and cry. She had her phone out recording.

"You finna break my wrist," King muttered out as he struggled in the officer's grip who kept a knee in his back as he cuffed em.

"STOP RESISTING OR I WILL SHOOT!"

"I'M NOT RESISTING," King yelled this time as the cop mushed his head into the ground.

"Tase him," I heard him.

"What the fuc-," before I could finish my sentence the lady cop tased King twice and I watched as he seized due to impact.

"STOP YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" Kam yelled, as she continued to record and wipe away her tears viciously.

I shook my head, King was subdued. He didn't move at all now, his head was down and his breathing had quickened.

"Kam tell mama I love her," King muttered before the officer yanked him to his feet and roughly pushed him out the house, hitting his shoulder in the door frame.

"What yall arresting him for?" Tamarion yelled, with his hands raised.

"Unregistered gun in his possession." The black cop responded making me shoot this nigga a bird.

"Fuck you bitch ass dude, you choose when to be blue and when to be black, fuck outta here!"

I watched as they roughly pushed King in the backseat of their unmarked SUV.

"We be there soon bro, you coming home! Don't worry about it!" Tamarion yelled.

Kam ran over and Tamarion pulled her into his arms as she cried in his chest.

"I gotta call our mama," she mumbled making Toosie nod his head.

"Stop crying baby, he gon be aight. I promise." Toosie told her as he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Her cries instantly soothed.

I sighed and went back in the house to grab my keys so we can get this shit figured out. I pulled out my phone to call Lundyn so she knew what was going.

The phone rang three times before she answered.

"Hello?" She spoke on the other line.

"Letty, meet us at the police station. They just booked King." I told her, not exposing all the extra details.

"Babe I gotta go," I heard her speak to Action in the background. I made a face.. I'm gon kill this nigga.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15," she told me before hanging up.

"Bye." I mumbled, even though she was already off the phone.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

512K 15.4K 44
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ : 12/26/2020 ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ : 5/15/2021
181K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
1.1M 36.4K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
163K 6.1K 39
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—' ๐š„๐š™ '๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฐ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข!