Burning Up (M.YG+ P.JM)

Par spectaclescience

COMPLETE "I can't feel you, because it would kill me." || Jimin had never asked for this life, restricted to... Plus

-Preface-
Ch 01| Conditions and consequences
Ch 02| Gargoyle Mansion
Ch 03| A little allowance
Ch 04| Tissues
Ch 05| Not a secret
Ch 06|Discovery and decision
Ch 07| The final note
Ch 08| Meet you
Ch 09| Baby steps
Ch 10| Interlocked
Ch 11| Where's the smoke, Jimin?
Ch 12| Hug you
Ch 13| Talk to me
Ch 14| His name was Jung Hoseok
Ch 15| Confusion
Ch 16| Confusion Pt II
Ch 17| Thank you Yoongi
Ch 18| In my Dreams
Ch 19|Alone for a while
Ch 20| Giving in
Ch 21| Kiss You
Ch 22| Exploration
Ch 23| Love you
Ch 24| Early
Ch 25|Cold Bath
Ch 27|The Breaking Point
Ch 28|Feel You Burn
Epilogue: Fire

Ch 26|Smoke

190 19 2
Par spectaclescience

Yoongi received a job offer as the official pianist for south Korea's biggest orchestra, just a few short days after Mrs. Park came back. The boy was ecstatic, and talked with Mrs. Park right after he received the email, formally leaving the job he had as the pianist of Park enterprises.

"Well then Mr. Min, I wish you the best," Mrs. Park said, shaking Yoongi's hand, and grinned pulling him into a hug. "And now, we drop the formalities,"

Jimin was watching this entire encounter with a small smile on his face, happy for his hyung and equally happy that his eomma could just refer to Yoongi as his boyfriend from now on. Without the professional ties, things would be a lot less complex.

"Actually I found a place nearby, I can move there-" Yoongi began to say to the lady, who cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Don't even start. Jimin needs his boyriend near, and if you in the slightest, break my son's heart, I will come after you,"

"But-"

"Ah no, no, hang on; Jimin, you want hyung to stay right?"Mrs. Park turned to her son, who was now nervously fidgeting. At the question, he gave a small nod, and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes. The older boy sighed, smiled and nodded, eliciting a smile on Jimin's face as he made a little sound and ran into his hyung's arms, peppering his face with small kisses.

"Aaand I'm third wheeling. Have some respect you two!" Mrs. Park said trying, but failing to sound annoyed, and ended up in a fit of laughter.

The two smiled at Mrs. Park, and to anyone who looked, it would've looked like a happy family. 

But that wouldn't last long.

Still over joyed to simply have a relationship with the silver haired boy, Yoongi picked Jimin up and twirled him around as the younger laughed happily, tightening his grip on his hyung's shoulders, oblivious to the white smoke that poured off of his body. But Yoongi noticed, and so did Mrs. Park.

The older set down the silver haired boy down immediately, eyes following the smoke as Jimin swayed, suddenly tired." Hyung.." he stumbled, and it was only Yoongi's reflexes that stopped the boy from falling.

"Minnie? Love?" Yoongi asked, tears forming in his eyes as the younger of the two began to stand on his wobbling legs.

"I'm fine..." he said quietly, being led to the couch by the older's support.

Mrs. Park followed the boys, eyes hardening in concern as she cursed her husband for the millionth time, for ruining such a beautiful life, and coming in between the happiness of such a loving couple.

"Love, you're not fine, the smoke.."

"It's been there for a long time okay? It doesn't hurt anymore," Jimin answered his boyfriend, subtly wiping off the tears that fell from those cat like eyes.

"But it should've stopped, I don't understand," Mrs. Park said, coming to a decision. "I'm gonna call a doctor,"

"No,"

two heads turned in sync to face Jimin. Both full of equal amounts of shock and concern.

"What?"

"What do you mean no?"

"Minnie.."

"Stop it! Both of you, please. Just... listen," Jimin said, trying to calm down the others who were talking together, about something along the lines of health and death and precautions. After they stopped, he took a deep breath turning his head to both of them.

"If you call a doctor, it's just going to be the same, they'll do the tests, tell us that it can't be helped, and then-" He began to choke up, but swallowed it down and continued, " and then they'll say no physical interaction, stay in bed,"

"Son it's to save your life!"

"You think I don't know that eomma?I know okay! I know you just want me to live, but guess what? I don't wanna! I don't wanna just live on a bed, knowing what love feels like and have it right next to me, without being able to feel it!"

"Jimin-"

"It's my life! I'll live it the way I want to, and I want to live a life where I can get a hug, or kiss or cuddle without a big no looming over my head!"

Silence fell over the three of them, Jimin still breathing in heavily to calm himself down, and to stop the smoke from pouring out. He hesitated to lean on either of them, afraid that he would be rejected, because of their paranoia that Jimin would break if they touched him.

And that was why Jimin broke down in tears when he felt Yoongi's arm snake around his waist and pull him in, placing a kiss on the top of his head. Jimin cried into his hyung's chest, the fabric of the older boy's shirt clenching into his fists as he held on, as if it were the last feeling he would ever get.

And it was Mrs. Park who saw Yoongi bite back his tears, to console Jimin. And she felt a tinge of selfish happiness that Jimin was given priority.

She sighed, forming a sort of understanding with her son's needs, and accepted his decision, sitting next to them on the couch, and began to rub small circles into her son's back.

And through the tears, and the knowledge that he probably wouldn't last long, Jimin was happy.

Happy that they understood.

*

After we found out that Jimin was back to square one, Mrs. Park left us alone, because she got a call from one of her clients. She seemed very displeased as she talked on the phone, and sighed as she almost stomped down the stairs. I could understand what she was feeling. If I had gotten a call in that moment, I would've straight up cursed at them.

Jimin had fallen asleep from exhaustion, and I sat there on the couch, leaning back so that he would be comfortable on my chest, finally letting everything I kept inside out and into the air. I felt crushed, the whole world crumbling around me as it hit me. One day, Jimin would lie still as he is now, but he would never wake up again.

Hot tears rolled down my cheeks without consent, and I had to struggle to stop them from falling on my sleeping angel's head. My heart felt empty and hollow. It was hard loving someone when you know you'd lose them soon.

Jimin hummed in his sleep and nuzzled close, wrapping his small arms around me, pouting slightly. Unable to resist, I placed a small kiss atop his head, hugging back, ignoring the awkwardness of my position, reminding myself that whatever pain I was feeling, Jimin was going through something a thousand times worse.

He squeezed his eyes a bit before slowly opening them, and met my gaze with those doe eyes and cute pout. My heart began to run at a hundred and fifty miles per second. "Hi hyung" He said tiredly, yawning and settling on my chest again.

"I love you," I said, just to get it out again, and I wanted to say it as much as possible while I could.

"That was sudden," He mumbled, looking up at me, brows furrowed in inquiry.

"Well I wanted to say it first for a change, cuz you insist on taking away all the romantic moments," I reasoned, bringing a small smile to his face. And that smile was worth the little white lie to hide the fact that I wanted to say those words at least a hundred times before letting him go.

"Hmm that's cuz I love you loads and you don't catch on to romantic moments quick enough," He said, moving away and sitting up next to me.

"And that is an awkward way to sit, why didn't you wake me up and get comfy?" He said, pointing out my position as I groaned and fixed my body in a more comfortable way.

"You're too cute when you sleep," I lied again, but in my defense, it was only a half lie, he looked adorable when he slept. And before he could protest over something useless, I turned the moment into something more productive, capturing his baby lips in mine. Knowing that too much pressure wasn't too good for him, I only pressed softly, almost hesitant to move against his lips, but he made that decision for me, pulling me in from the back of my head and deepening the kiss, taking control. My eyes snapped open. This was not something I was used to, and was even more startled when he leaned over, pushing me completely down on the couch, and he was on top of me.

Our limbs were completely tangled together, and he slowly began to move his body against mine, making breath escape my mouth, tingles running down my back. Not wanting to hurt him, I held back, and he took advantage of it, taking the feeling of a kiss to places I never knew it could go.

It was only when I felt his palm pressing down on my pants that I came back to my senses, seeing the white smoke that radiated off of his body with every move he made. Breaking away from the kiss, I looked at Jimin, who whined at the loss of contact, and looked at me with a small frown.

"I was enjoying that," He sated blankly, and I nodded, still trying to find my voice. Once I did, I gave him a stern look and said, " I know you were, but no smoke if we can avoid it,"

He pouted a bit more, but I continued. "Jimin I'm not saying I won't kiss you, or hug you or cuddle you, I'm just saying that there has to be boundaries. I understand what you want, but think about me too, I won't be able to live with myself if you died an avoidable death because of me," I said, caressing the side of his face, letting him see the hurt in my eyes. "I love you okay? I just want to see you by my side for a long time,"

"Then don't half commit," He said, sitting up on me. He had to have felt the boner, because he wriggled down a bit, smiling evilly as I clenched my jaw.

"Half commit?" I asked, blinking the white out of my eyes.

"Don't think I couldn't tell you were holding back hyung, because I did, and I don't like that," He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine," I sighed giving in. 

"Prove it," he said leaning back in, and just to get revenge and to prove that I meant my words, I pulled him down by the collar, colliding our lips together for a second time. He tried sneaking his tongue in again, but I stayed in control, somehow flipping our positions so that I was on top of him. He yelped as his back hit the couch, and I kissed his lips one more time, beginning to move from the corner of his mouth and down his neck, nibbling on his collarbone, which peeked through his shirt which had come half undone.

He mewled at my touch, attempting to rut his hips against mine, and I humored him a little, palming through the fabric of his shorts.

His breathing went from heavy, to short and rapid, and his eyes squeezed shut, hands clenching fist fulls of my shirt. White smoke twirled around us, and though I panicked, stayed glued to him, wanting to show that I meant it. And I stayed long enough, unmoving, and waited for the smoke to stop, screwing my eyes shut as I pressed a final kiss on his lips.

And that after it stopped, I broke away, leaving him breathing heavily and smirked at the sight of his messed up hair, red lips and blushing face.

"Hyungie~~" He whined, obviously frustrated, but I raised a brow at him instead.

"Consider this as revenge, Park Mochi,"

He pouted.

"But don't make me do that again, that was too much smoke released for my liking," I said, turned on my heel and went into my room, feeling smug and guilty all at the same time.

But once I closed the door, only sadness remained. I didn't like these conditions. I wanted to put him in bubble wrap and protect him from the world. But he wasn't letting me do that.

"Be strong Yoongles, come on,"I urged myself, throwing the door open and marching upto the couch again where he lay, still out of breath, a little frown weighing down on his beautiful features.

And I carried him back into his bedroom, and asked him to take a bath as soon as he could, watching his face brighten up over the fact that I was there.

And then and there, I made my final decision.

If I couldn't keep him safe and alive, I would keep him happy for the time he had left.

I'd kiss him every time as if it were my last time doing so.

But soon I'd find out how hard it would be to keep true to that decision, and finally reach my breaking point.

a/n: See ya in the next chapter :(

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 424 12
Have you ever looked closely at the moon? It looks perfect from afar, even though has flaws, and every crevice on its surface tells a unique story a...
1.8M 99.5K 115
[BTS yoonmin fanfiction] Jimin is a new student at school. He quickly befriends Taehyung and Jungkook, the Apollos of his school. He is told to by h...
20.6K 851 22
What will happen if forced marriage takes place between the king of Mafia and the biggest young CEO of the world
48.7K 2.5K 14
Fanfiction Namjoon is forced into a publicity relationship with a model while still dating Seokjin. "It's going to be okay. Right?"