Rough Edges✔

Galing kay shirimasenpaii

she can feel her sharp fangs looming over her neck, ready to sink deep into her skin, her hot breath pamperin... Higit pa

ch.1; fangs over personality
ch.2; golden bunny
ch.3; immoral instincts?
ch.4; a sense of trust
ch.6; the play
ch.7; remembering
ch.8; remembering pt.2
ch.9; rehearsals
ch.10; stage fright
ch.11; rehab my ass
ch.12; game plan
ch.13; imbedded
ch.14; operation: save their asses
ch.15; collar
ch.16; dry run
ch.17; controlled
ch.18; back up
ch.19; cell friend
ch.20; dark hour
ch.21; the great mane
ch.22; defective
the end.

ch.5; bared teeth

247 6 4
Galing kay shirimasenpaii

you said your goodbyes to spinel yesterday, now, it's the break of dawn and you kept hearing knocking on the truck which woke you up.

you groggily went to the driver's side and opened the door to see the already well dressed spinel with a car behind her. "what is this?" you asked as you ruffled your hair in attempt to fix how messy it is.

spinel giggled and pulled something out of her pocket, she dangled it in front of your eyes. you squinted your eyes to see it as keys. she dropped it to your hands, you looked at the silvery key with confusion.

"wha-?"

"come on! i gotta show you the place!" the bunny said as she grabbed your wrist and started pulling you to the car, she swung the door open and lightly pushed you inside.

she got in as well and gave the driver in front a nod, you looked around the interior of the car. it looks nice and it smells nice, the feeling of airconditioning wavering your skin is relaxing.

spinel looked at you while you're enjoying the airconditioning, she wonders how along you've been living in that truck and still manages to live by it.

you looked at the key again then at spinel "you bought me a house didn't you." spinel chuckled "a condominium precisely." your jaw dropped.

"what the-" you stopped and took a deep breath "why would you do that? living in the truck is fine."
"but you never wanted it, right?" you grumbled and leaned against the seat with your ears flattened.

"thank you..." you mumbled, one of spinel's hears turned towards you "i don't really get this much you know, it's nice.." you chuckled to yourself. spinel gave you a soft smile then placed her hand on top of yours.

then the car stopped, spinel removed her hand which made you a little disappointed "we're here!" spinel unlocked the door and swung it open, you got out last then looked around the lavishing place.

"whoa..." spinel stared at your awed expression, "you ain't seen nothing yet!" she grabbed your wrist and started dragging you to the entrance. the two of you passed the counter and went straight to the elevator, she pressed the 5 floor then the elevator started to move.

you held onto the railing tightly as you've never been into an elevator before. you have you tail tucked behind your legs with your ears pinned, then something dinged and the elevator doors opened to let other people in.

you quickly went behind spinel, still agitated that you're in a small metal box that is filling up with people. spinel looked over your shoulder and she held out her hand.

you looked down at her small hand and slowly held it, you can feel her small warmth escaping through it and on to you. you started to feel a little at ease.

when the elevator reached the third floor and it probably reached it's maximum capacity now. you and spinel are really really close to each other now with her back against yours with both of your hands still wrapped to each other.

you gulped as you nose started to pick up a powerful scent, you looked down at spinel's exposed neck and your started to feel yourself getting hot. you held back the threatening drool that wants to be spilled, you held spinel's hand a little tightly but she doesn't seemed bothered by it.

then the fifth floor finally arrived, some people finally got out and dispersed but some stayed, you quickly pulled spinel out of the elevator with you and panted heavily. spinel looked at your worrisome.

"are you claustrophobic?" you looked at spinel and finally caught your breath, you shook your head "it's just my first time in an elevator, that's all." you said before giving the bunny a reassuring smile.

spinel nodded and went ahead of you, she ushered you to follow her. the two of you walked along the carpeted hallways with doors all around the sides.

you felt your fangs getting sharper and sharper, when you made your tongue touch it; you started to taste some blood. then the two of you turned to a corner and stopped at the door number 515.

spinel stepped aside "go on." she said softly, you grabbed the key out of your pocket. taking a deep breath, you inserted the key and twisted it. a click was heard then you pushed the door open to reveal a wide living room.

you slowly walked in to take in all of the things, lots of emotions started to swarm around you. spinel went ahead to give you a little tour.

"you got some nice refrigerator that is full of food now as well with the cabinets. an lg tv, the latest one. the most comfortable couch, a full liquor bar! i don't know why it's there but it's fine." spinel said as she jumped over the counter and bought out a bottle of booze.

"and, this is the best part! come on!" the bunny grabbed your wrist and pulled you in one of the rooms, "your bedroom!!" you looked at the queen sized bed in the middle of the room, the right side has a balcony, a tv too and a big closet to the left.

you looked at spinel with teary eyes then gave her an unsuspected hug, spinel yelped but returned the hug too. "thank you...so much." you whispered, your tail started to wag slowly until it's a fully fledge wagging.

spinel smiled and rubbed the fox's back, she pulled away and patted your shoulder. "you go and get yourself ready, we still have school. i'll wait in the car okay?" you nodded and spinel walked out of the room while waving goodbye.

as you heard the door closed shut, you shifted into a fox and jumped onto the bed. you rubbed yourself onto the covers, marking it as yours. the bed is really soft, you started bouncing on it while making happy fox noises.

as your energy ran out, you shifted back and sighed contently. sitting at the edge of the bed, you looked out in the balcony to see the clear blue sky with buildings up ahead.

"wish you were here mama and papa." you mumbled, you stood up and walked over to the closet. as you swung it open, lots and lots of clothing are hanged and some drawers underneath it. you opened one of them; underwear.

you looked to the side to see a well folded towel, you grabbed it swung it over your shoulder. looking up at the hanged clothes again, you chuckled "you really outdid yourself bunny."

as you got out of the elevator, you didn't have any problems at all. maybe it's because there's not much people in it or... whatever.

you passed the counter and went out to see the same car that you and spinel went into. then the window started to roll down and it's spinel "going casual huh?"

you wore a plain white shirt underneath a black thick hoodie, some pants that has alot of zippers and converse. "yeah, this is most comfortable my tail has been." spinel giggled at your remark then she opened the door. you got in and closed the door shut then the driver started to bring the two of you to school.

the trip was silent but a comfortable silence. when the two of you finally arrived school alot of students started to go in and some stayed to wait for their beloved spinel.

the two of you looked at each other and had a silent agreement, you opened your side of your door and went around the car to see alot of people shocked at you're in spinel's car and have a fresh look.

then spinel's own door opened and she went out, she walked beside you and started heading inside school campus. everybody looked so shocked that they might've seen god for a mere second.

as the two of you got to your lockers, spinel tapped your shoulder "i'll go ahead and excuse the both of us for yesterday." you nodded and opened your locker, you grabbed your stuff for the first class then as you shut the door close. angry faces loomed over you.

"can i help you." you said nonchalantly, "what the fuck were you doing with spinel."
"what are you to her?!"
"are her girlfriend?!"

you chuckled a little bit until it turned into a laugh "god...let's just say i'm something to her that you guys aren't." you grinned and this made them really pissed. a deer started to attack you with his antlers but you grabbed his antlers and threw him to the side.

as the rest are bout to attack, all of them are shoved to the side roughly. you looked up to see the one and only jasper with her signature face, that never changes.

she huffed and opened her locker again in an aggressive way, you stood there a little frozen until you found your voice. "thanks i guess." then you started to head to your class.

"why are you afraid of showing your fangs." she said with her deep raspy voice, you stopped and slowly looked over your shoulder. "pardon?" you don't really have any connections with jasper at all and she doesn't even speak to everyone unless you threaten her.

"what you did yesterday was great but you ran like a little pussy after that. are you afraid of getting in trouble or just afraid of showing your true side." she said before slammed the locker door shut, you stood there not knowing what to say.

before you could muster up some words to say, jasper already left. you looked down at your still sharp claws, you're surprised that you still haven't scratch spinel from all that hand holding.

speaking of hand holding, you felt your cheek lit up as you remember the bunny's soft hands and smooth skin. it almost makes you hungry.

but then again, is jasper right about you?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

284K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
9.7K 294 21
〣mythical creatures au "get your dirty mutts off of me." "if you stop biting, i just might!" she growled. stev...
33.5K 1.1K 44
[⚠️ extreme cringe warning: proceed at your own risk] ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴅɪᴇᴅ...
337 35 16
I made this for fun because I loved ShelbztheDerp's oc Aven. If you will go give her book We All Get Found a read! Collab book with ShelbztheDerp [Re...