- A new dimension ; Discontin...

By Ly_nxe

Pls stop reading this it's so bad 🧍 More

Hi.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Fan Service Chapter
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hmm
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Important, please read
Bro..
Chapter 34

Chapter 2

801 26 0
By Ly_nxe

Suddenly, the golden haired, skinny bone man turned quickly, and the green haired boy fell flat on his face.

Danny stared. "You're— a hoax?!" Danny gaped. The golden haired man sighed, and rubbed his face. His eyes were sunken and his body was frail and skinny. The green haired boy stood up quickly. "I-it's not what you think- uh-" He waved his hands frantically. The golden haired man grabbed the boys shoulder and smiled then looked over to Danny.

"So- you saw me?" He asked quietly. Danny nodded.

—————————-

After the man explained everything, it seemed a lot clearer. Danny sighed gently and looked at the man with disbelief in his eyes. "Sorry about the accident, and Uh- Midoriya, was it?" He turned to Midoriya.

"Please just call me Izuku." The boy smiled. Danny wanted to smile, but his emotions got the best of him. "Uh- sure. You took his power— I mean quirk?" Danny said, quickly correcting himself. Midoriya looked at him strangely, then nodded.

'AllMight' sighed, "Please, Keep this a secret; for the worlds safety, and yours and his." The man nodded to his prodigy. Danny nodded, then looked at his watch, "it's getting late, could we meet here tomorrow? I'll train with you guys— if that's alright." Danny smiled. His head felt dizzy, he was probably dehydrated. The man nodded, but suddenly Danny flew upward. Midoriyas eyes widened and he gasped at the boy. Suddenly Danny's vision started to blank out. "Shit."

Danny woke up in a bed, he groaned and lifted himself up; he blinked. Where am I?!

Suddenly he heard footsteps and jumped into a defensive stance.

Midoriya stepped in and he relaxed. "Hey." He waved. "Hi!" Midoriya smiled. "Oh-Uh, you never told me your name." Midoriya chuckled sheepishly, he put down a small tray with food and a cup of water down on a nearby table. Danny sighed. "Daniel Fenton. Just call me Danny though." Danny smiled.
"You're American?" Midoriya said bluntly, his face went red; "oh uh- ignore that question- I just randomly say things!" The boy said quickly after. Danny chuckled. "It's fine, and yeah I am." Danny smiled at the boys sheepishness; it reminded him a lot of himself when he was actually fully human.

Suddenly Danny blinked back to reality at the smell of food wavering in the air.
"Oh yeah, you're at my house by the way! I brought you food aswell." Midoriya smiled. He picked the tray up and handed it to Danny, they both made their way to the table and Danny gulped down the cup of water.

Suddenly more footsteps were heard and Danny's eyes became an intoxicating green in fear. Midoriya blinked and gasped. "Your eyes!" He said quickly.
Danny blinked and his eyes went back to the icy blue color. "Uhm—" Danny said quickly, waving his hands.

Suddenly a green haired woman walked in. "Izuku! Oh and the guest is awake!" The green haired woman- who was presumed to be Midoriyas mother said. "Ah yes- uhm.. hi." Danny blinked. "Hello! I must say you're rather skinny dear, do you eat alright?" She asked quickly. He glanced around nervously.

"Mom! Leave Danny alone he just woke up." He sighed. She chuckled.

"I should be going home, thank you for your generosity, both of you." He smiled. "But dear you haven't even touched your-" suddenly Danny flew into the roof and disappeared. "Food.." Inko said, staring at the roof where he had just disappeared.

————————————————————-

Nine months later...

Tomorrow was the day of the Entrance Exam, and he had been training with 'AllMight' and Midoriya a lot, almost too much, they went out to get food often and they trained all the time. Danny decided he wanted a break before the day of the exam, to study for the written part, but he had completely brushed the idea of the exam off for a moment and was focused on something else. Vlad.

There had been reports of a vampire looking man with 'multiple quirks' wreaking havoc among Japan. He knew this was absolutely Vlad; it had to be.. right? But how could it be?!

He sighed, looking at the time. He hadn't eaten in a few days because he had been stressing. He walked to the fridge to see a small basket. He opened it to see a note.

Dear Daniel,

Please start taking care of yourself. I didn't send you to a different dimension to starve yourself and be depressed, I'm always watching. Eat the meal I've made for you and take a shower and start studying.
Love, Clockwork.

"How fatherly. And he said he wasn't my new dad." Danny grunted, he chuckled a bit and remembered Sams sarcasm. He sighed and clenched his fist.
He microwaved the burger and fries that Clockwork had made for him and ate it, he drank almost twenty cups of water due to how dehydrated he was. He grabbed a new outfit and jumped in the shower.

He got out a few minutes later and started studying.

Tomorrow is a new day. He hummed, he covered up and fell asleep, a projection of the sky back in Amity being projected on his ceiling.

—————————————-

7:09 am. He was going to be late at this point. He decided to just use his powers to get there and flew quickly, he arrived just in time and took his seat. There was a long explanation on how there was robots, and some blue haired dude making Midoriya a public enemy at this point.

He sat at the gate, Midoriya had been separated, he didn't like the idea of not getting accepted or Midoriya not getting accepted. Suddenly a voice snapped him from his thoughts.

"Hey dude!"

He turned to see a red haired boy.
"Need a friend? You seem a bit lonely!" He smiled, his teeth like razors. Danny pondered for a minute and shrugged. "Names Eijiro Kirishima, what's your name?" Kiri asked calmly.

"Danny." Danny said simply. Kiri smiled enthusiastically. "Awesome! Let's be friends, yeah?"

Danny smiled gently, his enthusiasm brightened his day. "Sure." He smiled.

"3.." a voice announced.

"GO, GO, GO!" A voice screamed, he was caught off guard but his flying put him at advantage. No countdowns in real life, how realistic. He thought, chuckling to himself.
He phased through a couple of robots, ripping out wires, using his enhanced strength to smash robots easily.

People were almost watching in amazement. Suddenly Danny heard a cry for help, he turned quickly, to see a grape headed kid stuck under a fallen piece of wall. He quickly headed over and phased the boy out. The kid ran off. Danny hummed; he loved helping people. His obsession made it feel nice. Wait what would my quirk be name- suddenly a robot foot slammed down.

He opened his eyes seeing he went intangible just by instinct. He took a deep breathe and flew from the foot. Everyone was staring at the zero point robot and the kid who just flew from a foot that he should've been crushed by.

Danny glared at this robot. His eyes turned intoxicating green. " a challenge." He smiled instantly. He flew up and turned tangible. "Hey bucket head! Time to kick to the side!" He yelled, he caught a punch that sent him back a bit while he was in the air, he flew up further, avoiding punches and flying quickly, everyone was watching in amazement, he was caught off guard.

Can I even do this? I couldn't save my family, my friends... what can I even do? I'm useless.. his thoughts wandered, suddenly he was slammed into the ground, a huge explosion going off. He gulped and stared up in a daze.

"DANNY! GET UP! YOU CAN DO IT!"

He almost thought it was Tucker, but then Kirishima ran over to him, "Danny I believe in you, cmon man- let's do this together!"
Danny blinked and gave a determined smile.

I can do this.

He flew up, his eyes blazing bright green. "Let's kick this tin head into the recycling can." He said determined.
Kiri gave a silent cheer and punched the robots foot, causing a few dents and distracting the robot from people who were trapped, Danny saved the few who were trapped or injured and then flew up at his top speed, and went intangible, he took a deep breathe, took a fistful of wires and ripped them out. The robot started to power down and glitch, he began ripping more wires and the robot began to fall. It was falling forward..

Eijiro!

He tried out speeding the robot, he flew down quickly feeling his body almost fall to shambles at the speed he was going, he pushed Eijiro out of the way and the robot slammed down.

"And it's ended!" The announcer screamed.

———————————————————

1471 words. Most I've written. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.3K 14
ð—Ū 𝗰ð—ŋð—ķ𝗚ð—ķð—ŧð—Ūð—đ ð—Ūð—ŧð—ą ð—Ū 𝘀𝗞ð—ŋ𝗰ð—ēð—ŋð—ēð—ŋ. ð—Ū ð—đ𝗞𝘃ð—ē ð—Ūð—ŧð—ą ð—Ū 𝘁ð—ŋð—Ūð—īð—ēð—ąð˜†. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
13.2K 316 14
ð°ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 ðĪ.𝐛𝐚ðĪðŪ𝐠ðĻðŪ, 𝐟𝐚ðĨðĨ𝐎 ðĒ𝐧 ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ ðĄðĒ𝐎 ðœðĄðĒðĨððĄðĻðĻ𝐝 𝐜ðŦðŪðŽðĄ, ð°ðĄðžð§ ðĄðž ðĨ𝐞𝐚𝐎𝐭 ðžðąðĐ𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐎 ðĒ𝐭.. ...
bruler. By god

Fanfiction

695K 28.4K 26
𝗕ð—Ĩð—Ļ𝗟𝗘ð—Ĩ [ k. bakugou , fem!reader , completed ] yeah, i know. they're both really dumb.
1M 25.9K 200
This book is over and I hate it. Enjoy (😭)