His smile (Agent 3 x Agent 8)

By splatoonfreak896

Agents 3 and 8 have just gotten out of deep sea metro and there great friends but a feeling deeper than frien... More

Battle for the surface
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 turf war
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 the past
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hot coco
No Nut November

Another story?

1.2K 5 4
By splatoonfreak896

Hello guys it is i the creator of this story  and you might not know this but persona5 is one of my favorite games like ever so I came up with an idea what if I make a fanfic of it too. The reason this came up is because one of me favorite ships in the game is ren/akira/ or joker what ever you wanna call him and lavenza and to be frank there adorable as fuck but I just don't see much of them and sure I can see people saying hey that's illegal but it ain't at all she actually older than him, he's just too tall and she's short so yeah. Let me know your thoughts because when she confessed to him that was awesome to see so yeah should I go for it? I'll still probably write it no matter what but I just wanna know if the people reading this will read that and for those questioning if I'll put the story on hold for it don't worry I won't I'll wait until this story comes to a close first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.2K 32
Engage in a unique take on the world of Splatoon where boundaries blur and ink becomes a gateway between realities. "This is some Tron type stuff" ...
23.1K 294 37
After facing the struggles the Deepsea Metro, Nova now found himself on the surface. More specifically, Inkopolis. With Agent 3 making the decision o...
1.2K 19 21
Eight was so lost. Lost in a testing facility. Lost memories. Not to mention soon-to-be-lost-sanity if the crazy old squid sitting next to her kep...
3.9K 44 14
Agent 4 had a rough time when she was young. But she is a Lucky girl. After meeting Marie, one of the Squid Sisters, and helping her saving the Grea...