Not Your Everyday Fairy Tale...

By Violet_167

Misaki lives with her mother, father and two sisters in the land of seika. They may seem like your everyday f... More

Chapter 1
So we meet again
Now it begins
Who?
- The festival part 1-
festival part 2
-The Ball-
Who are you?
It has only just began
I'll tell you what happened
The truth
Princess project
Trust
Fortune telling
Beginning of the end
Don't leave me
Happy ending
The End

Who could it be?

236 12 5
By Violet_167

"Misaki, what are you doing here," Takumi asked trying to put together why Misaki is at his grandfather's house.

"I... Uhm.. you see," she tried to explain but was lost for words.

"Do you know how worried I have been, going crazy looking for you!" he yelled stunning Misaki but after calming down himself because he knew she would have a reason. He told her in a quiet soothing voice, "I'm sorry, it's just a few days ago I was starting to think I lost you until that guy told me what happened, and now here you are."

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you worry," Misaki replied with her head low.

Takumi chuckled. "How can you be so cute?"

"What," a blushing Misaki tried to say but Takumi cut her off with a deep passionate kiss. 

Seconds passed 6..7..8...9..10 and they were still kissing.

"Hmm," someone cleared their throat.

"hmmm."

"Hmmm."

"OUCH! What on earth grandpa why you hit me the head with a stick?" Takumi yelled rubbing his head while Misaki stood blushing to remember that Richard was still there too.

"Did you forget I was here? I felt that if I didn't stop you now I would be seeing you make my great-grandchildren now."

"T-that, we wouldn't do that," Misaki stuttered out.

"Why not misa chan~" Takumi teased.

"Why you little-"

Richard cut her off, " Takumi you said something about a guy telling you something about Misaki?"

"One of the guys who tried to kill you told me what happened, apparently Minako tried to kill them and only he survived. I have him in the palace prison right now."

"She tried to kill them, that means she's trying to cover up what happened," Misaki voiced.

"But  Misaki why are you here?" Takumi mentioned still curious. 

Richard and Misaki told him everything about her even about what happened fourteen years ago.

"So what are you planning to do now?"

"I am sending a letter to that nearby kingdom but it will take a few days so, for now, we won't do anything, seeing if Misaki is royalty is our top priority now," Richard stated.

Ayuzawa household...

Sakuya, Minako, Haru, and Aiko were sitting in a room in their house together. They had sent home all the workers so what they talk about wouldn't be heard by anyone.

"The reason why I wanted us here together is to tell you that I think we should alert people that Misaki is missing," Minako spoke up first.

"What but she's dead and we know that," Aiko questioned, confused at what her mother was planning.

"You see we know that but what happens when someone gets curious and ask why they haven't seen her in a while? What happens when they want to know why we didn't report anything. That's why we're gonna say she is missing and we thought it was nothing but seeing she isn't showing up we got worried. I will hire a fake investigator to say they found her dead, so are we clear?" Minako announced earning three nods.

"Haru, Aiko I have decided that we need to get back focusing on getting you married to the prince we will visit the palace tomorrow. I will prepare that best of everything for you."

"But mother he already said he likes Misaki," Aiko stated the obvious.

But Minako just chuckled, "Aiko must you always be the one to ask foolish questions. Misaki is dead, the prince will need to think of the kingdom and choose a bride all you have to do is make sure one of you fits that position do you understand me," she asked a frightened Aiko who just slowly nodded. "Good now go from in front of me."

After Haru and Aiko left only Sakuya and Minako remained.

"It is all coming together what we worked for honey," Minako expressed walking up to her husband kissing him, "I love you," she said as she let him go so he could leave for work. When he was gone she smirked remembering something.

FLASHBACK

"I am so sick and tired of this!" a young version of Minako screamed.

"Then what are you going to do?" a girl around her age asked.

"I," Minako paused, "am going to marry a rich guy so I don't have to clean for people just to make a living."

The girl only laughed at her, "Really hahaha the day you do pigs will fly I tell you, how about this I will clean your mansion for you when that happens."

"You'll see I might even make it to the palace as a royal, then we will see who is cleaning for who, and we'll see whose laughing at who then."

"Your serious, why can't you make the best of what you have? Why can't you do that?"

"BECAUSE I WANT TO BE SOMEBODY NOT JUST CLEAN FOR THE RICH, I WANT TO BE THE ONE WITH THE MONEY AND POWER!" Minako yelled to her friend.

"Then look, that man over there Sakuya Ayuzawa is rich and single go seduce him then."

"I will."

"Minako I was joking, we don't belong in their world."

"Ha, we'll see."

"Minako you will never become what your thinking, it will ruin you completely I can see it now."

"Enough of your stupid fortunes, I am going and I can assure you one day I will be his wife."

"Bu-"

"You'll see."

Minako smirked remembering that, how many times she wanted to rub the fact she married Sakuya in her friend's face but she couldn't find her. She walked out the room of her mansion to go make sure everything would be ready for when they visited the palace.

One mistake Minako made was not listening to her friend words, instead of cutting her off, she would have heard her friend say all those many years ago,

" f you marry him and become full of greed for power, one day because of that greed you might make a mistake which determines two paths for you, one you may prevail in what you plan and be filled with more greed or... someone might put an end to your greed."

Maybe then, just maybe things would have been better.

The next day...

Minako visited the palace with Haru and Aiko. She arranged to meet with Patricia, Yuu, and Takumi but Takumi didn't show up

"Where's the prince, your Majesties," Minako asked.

"He's away on business sorry it was too late to alert you," Patricia replied.

"Oh no, no problem it can't be helped right," Minako said with a fake smile thinking, 'Of all days he had to be away, just wasting my time.'

"So hows Misaki doing?"

"Why are you asking about that troublemaker? She's a good for nothing just let her be, I know you must have been worried that your son had taken an interest in her."

Patricia giggled, "You must think that I am like you. Well no, I don't talk bad about my son, I find people who do that rude plus it makes them the lowest of the lowest people out there, don't you hate them too?"

"Yes," Minako answered angrily,

"good then since we understand that how about we end this meeting," Patricia said standing up with her husband then walking away.

"tsk come on let's leave girls."

Later that day...

"Grandpa I am taking Misaki somewhere so don't wait up ok," Takumi yelled to his grandfather taking Misaki out through the door with him.

"Is it ok to let them leave sir," Gilbert asked Richard.

"Yes it's ok, I trust my grandson and they have been separated for a while."

Takumi leads Misaki into the forest leading her to places she's never seen until they came across a picnic.

"What on earth, did you do this Takumi," Misaki asked amazed turning to Takumi.

"Yes, I wanted to have some alone time with you and to get a few things off your mind."

"T-thank you, but you did-"

"Shush," Takumi interrupted, "let's just enjoy this, would you like a sandwich?"

"Yes," she replied,  wow this is really good did you make this," she asked after taking the first bite.

"Yes, I need it to taste good for the girl I love," Takumi teased staring at her.

Misaki blushed, "Stop looking at me like that," she said playing with her fingers like they were so interesting.

"Misak,i" Takumi called out her name shifting his body on the ground so they could be as close as possible just an inch apart from her lips he whispered, "You don't know what you do to me," and with that said he claimed her lips. When they finally stopped kissing, Misaki sat there breathless.

"Are you...trying...to ...kill me...Baka."

"Of course not who would I have to kiss then."

They played games the rest of the day, laughed with each other, ate food, and took their minds away from everything else. It was now night and they laid down on the ground looking at the stars. Takumi had prepared a blanket to wrap around both him and Misaki but mostly Misaki, and he sealed it down with a protective arm around her also.

"Misaki, marry me," Takumi asked out of nowhere.

"What" Misaki questioned sitting.

Takumi got up after her and asked again, "When everything is over, marry me."

"Marry you?"

"Yes come to live with me in the palace and become my queen. I'll make you happy for the rest of your life, I'll make you forget everything, I won't make you cry ever, I will never make anyone upset you. No one will never yell at you, I'll make you live in peace," he said with a smile, "So what do you say?"

" Yes of course I will marry you."

"Good, I won't make you regret it," he replied then paused, "So about those great-grandchildren for my grandfather, how about we start now?"

"TAKUMI YOU PERVERTED PLAYBOY, I can't believe I said I would marry you."

"hahaha let's go home, my future queen."

Miles away that night...

"Your majesty, Sir Richard grandfather of the soon to be king of Seiki wishes to meet with you," a messenger called.

"Richard, let me see the letter."

The letter they read had shocked them, it read.

I have something important to tell you about your lost grand daughter.

"Arrange a meeting with him as soon as possible," his majesty yelled to the messenger.

'could it be your daughter is alive Honoka?' the queen thought to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 63
━━━ ❝ MR. CEO APPROVES ❞ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Trust me, I have ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤno further intentions with you ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤsuch as nefarious schemes, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ...
1.4K 19 21
Misaki lives with his horrible step mother Akari and step brothers name Mizuki and Sumi, luckily Misaki has his friends to support him, but his life...
7 0 15
Ivy no longer has Keigo in her life due to his own actions, now having to live with being with just Kou after he had begged her not to have him go ba...
2K 103 18
Miku Hatsune. That was the first thing Miku knew as she woke up inside a garbage can out in a alley in Osaka Japan. She knew absolutely nothing of he...