In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 52.

1.3K 48 19
By ADayIntheLife19

One Month Later

November 30, 1979

I smiled, playing with Maxwell's hair as we laid in bed. His body resting against mine as he drifted off to sleep. It had to be about three in the morning.

John came back into the room, rubbing his eyes sleepily to tell Max there were no monsters in his room when I pressed my finger over my lips. He nodded and walked over, getting in bed with us. Maxwell stirred a bit, cuddling in John's arms. He smiled, kissing the top of his head.

It was our first night in the new apartment and Maxwell was a little more than nervous in his new room. I promised him everything was alright but he was still scared. He woke us up twenty minutes ago, telling us he had a bad dream and that the monsters on tv were going to kill him. Damn that Julian and his midnight monster movies.

..

9:30 am

John kissed my shoulder as he moved his soapy hands down my waist. I giggled and washed my hair.

"It's been a few days."

I parted my legs a little, letting his fingers tease me.

"We've been busy....ooh my god." I gasped at how good his fingers felt against my clit. He rubbed harder.

"Bend over for me yeah?" He whispered. I rested my hands on the wall. His hands pulling my hips out. I bit my lip hard as he guided himself inside.

We tried to stay as silent as possible. His hips rocking back and forth as I moaned into the wall. It definitly has been too long.

..

It was only our first month of being married, and already John's gotten calls from magazines, papers, and even radio stations for an interview. John wouldn't answer. He wanted to keep our personal lives private. He especially hated when people tried to compare the differences between mine and his relationship to his and Yoko's.

But so far, things have been better than ever. John's just gotten us a new apartment, Maxwell has been excited with the change since he's been able to see Sean more often, and Julian was happier to have John around to look up to.

After weeks of moving, redecorating and still saving time to take care of the boys, our sex life has been on hold.

..

John picked up the pace, making me moan a little louder. We were getting really worked up, until we heard yelling in the other room. Then the bathroom door burst open and we quickly pulled away from one another.

"Mommy! Julian started a fire!" Max yelled.

"I did not! It's not my fault ye bloody left the toast too long!"

I groaned and poked my head out behind the curtain. "I'll be right out."

They left, leaving me and and a very horny Lennon alone again. I gave him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry baby. Later. I promise." I gave him a long kiss and rinsed off, getting out.

"I'll hold you to that!" He said pulling back the curtain to watch me dry my body and slip on some underwear. I grabbed my robe and put it on, making my way out the door.

"Oh god open a window!" I coughed as smoke filled the air. Maxwell was sitting on the sofa. His legs dangling as he munched on burnt toast. I grabbed it away and put my hand on my hip. He just looked up at me and smiled. I laughed and shook my head.

"Gross Maxwell. Come on I'll make you some real food. Julian why weren't you watching him??" I asked between coughs and opening a window.

"I was watching telly." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and waved a hand in the air to get rid of the smoke faster. John came into the room minutes later.

"Holy shit it smells awful." He laughed.

"I know! Our first morning and already it smells like destruction." I sighed.

"Oh come on love. It's not all that bad. Come 'ere Max."

I grabbed the clean toast out of the toaster and set it on a plate. I couldn't help but to smile at the sight of John making silly faces as Max laughed.

I made breakfast for everyone and made sure everything was perfect. By the time I got to finally sit down and have my food, Julian was leaving for his room and Max was off to watch tv. I pouted and grabbed a fork. John chuckled and patted his lap for me to sit on. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I ate.

"So I was thinkin..." he started. I stabbed a potato with my fork and fed it to him. He ate it and began again. "It's already goin to be the start of December tomorrow. Christmas time. Presents. Decorating....."

I knew what he was getting at. I set my fork down. "John I...I dont know."

"Come on love. Just try. The boys would love it. I could bring Sean. Maxwell can have his first real Christmas. He deserves it. We can be all together. Like a family again."

I stayed silent and thought about it for a few seconds. Max has never celebrated Christmas before. He is at the age where kids his age are excited more than ever for Christmas time. I want that for my Max. A part of me thought about James. About Andrew. James would have wanted his baby brother to be happy. Andrew would have wanted his son to have lots of gifts and be filled with love on that special day.

I looked at John. A waiting look on his face as he watched me. I nodded.

"Okay. We can do this. I can do this." I looked down.

"It'll be great love. I promise. It'll be perfect. You trust me don't you?"

I gave him a small smile. "I do."

He leaned up and pecked my lips. I smiled and finished eating. I stood up and set my plate in the sink.

"Julian the dishes!"

"Fine!" He yelled back. John stood up and nudged my chin up to look at him.

"Hey. Don't feel guilty for moving on. We all have to at one point. Even if it hurts."

"I know John. I love you so much. I'm grateful you're here with me now."

He smiled and hugged me. "It'll be a beautiful Christmas. I promise."

...

John had to go back to Yoko's to pick up Sean as me, Julian and Maxwell went out to buy a new toaster, and a few things.

"Does this smell nice?" I asked, holding a vanilla cinnamon candle up to Jules's nose. He made a face and pulled away.

"It smells like perfume."

I rolled my eyes. "I like it. Therefore, I shall buy it." I smiled, putting four of them in the basket. Julian was too busy reading a comic book to care. Maxwell sitting in the cart, munching on a cookie he got from the bakery. I yawned and looked at the time.

3:15 pm

"We should start buying some decorations." I said after I paid and we were on our way out of the shop. Julian looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because you know...Christmas."

"You mean....really??" He asked excitedly. I smiled.

"Yes. Your father made me realise that...I can't keep hiding from reality. Andrew and James will always be in my heart. Maxwell deserves to celebrate Christmas. To be a normal child."

Julian laughed. "You're married to John Lennon mum. We..." he pointed to himself and Max. "....will never be normal."

I watched as he grabbed the bags and headed to the car. I just stayed silent, holding Max's hand as we followed.

..

Later that night, I bathed Sean and Max, and set them to bed. They were too excited to finally see each other, it took me and John over an hour to settle them down. Julian went to bed early so he could buy some records at a shop downtown that was having a massive sale in the morning.

I blew out the candles in the living room, happy the burnt smell finally went away. John was watching tv and smoking a cigarette. I walked over to him and patted his head.

"Well Lennon. I'm off to bed. Give me five minutes huh?"

He looked up at me. "Why would I give...oooh." he finally got the hint.

I laughed. "Getting a little slow there babe. Five minutes." I winked, leaving the room.

When I entered our bedroom, I dimmed the lights. I undressed and slipped on the red lingerie I bought earlier at one of the shops. The short, see through robe over my naked body as I pulled up the panties that came with it. John always loved when my breasts were showing through the fabric. I fixed my hair and was grateful I wasn't wearing any makeup.

John came into the room minutes later, closing the door behind himself and looking over my body. He whistled.

"Christ. You did good."

I laughed and slowly walked over to him. "You like it? The lady at the shop told me that...this one seems to drive the men wild. Does it drive you wild baby?" I grabbed his hand and sucked on his middle finger. He watched me in awe and nodded.

"It's driving me mad."

I giggled and leaned up, whispering in his ear. "I want you to beg for me."

"How about you beg for me?"

"Mmm yeah? Make me Lennon." I licked his lips and walked away. I squeaked when my feet left the floor, his arms around my waist, flinging me onto the bed. I laughed as he pinned me down.

"Ye should 'ave listened to me." He smirked. I played with the zipper of his jeans.

"How about you let me suck that cock of yours and we call it a truce yeah?"

He got off me, sitting back on th bed. I sat up on my knees, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, pulling them down. He bit his lip.

My hands moved into his underwear, pulling his cock out. I stroked him a bit and leaned up, kissing his needy lips.

"Lay back for me." I whispered. He obeyed and watched me crawl down, taking him into my mouth.

"Shit."

I smiled at his word and enjoyed the taste and thickness in my mouth. Shutting my eyes, I focused on his voice. His soft moans making the wetness between my legs soak my underwear.

After minutes of pleasing him, I needed attention as well. I let the robe fall off my body and crawled on top of him. He hurriedly pulled my underwear down, letting me take them completely off and guided me down, taking the time to adjust to my warmth. I smiled, biting my lip and began rocking my hips back and forth. His hands gliding up my stomach, over my breasts, squeezing roughly.

I rested a hand on his chest, moving my body up and down at a fast pace. I giggled as he grabbed a joint off the nightstand and lit it, taking a puff and handing it to me. I inhaled, blowing smoke into the air as I moved. He sat up, guiding my body with his. I enjoyed the kisses, the touching and of course, getting high while having sex.

He pulled me off and got up on his knees. I knew how he wanted it. I got on my hands and knees in front of him, moaning into the bedsheets as he thrust into me hard. The sound of his body slamming into mine echoeing throughout the room. I was so close from his roughness.

That's when I felt the hot ashes fall onto my back. The burning sensation mixed with the pleasure he was giving me was incredible. I clawed the sheets, shut my eyes and moaned louder as I came. My body shaking from the orgasm. His body moving faster into mine as he came. We were breathing hard as we collapsed onto the bed together.

We were staring at the ceiling, just panting and recovering in silence. He handed me the spliff. I took a drag and handed it back to him.

"Do ye believe in life after death?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah I do. Why?"

He just shrugged and looked at me. An odd expression on his face. Something unrecognizable.

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
7.7K 352 27
He never grew up after his loss, but she did. He had been living in the past for the last 17 years, refusing to move on from what happened. No one wo...
23.9K 885 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...
5.7K 262 38
A young twenty year old Julie Rogers was left with no choice but to follow her father, a movie production manager to work every evening and got the a...