Believe in neverland (OUAT pe...

By finnickodaym

So this is how my life is supposed to be. I always wondered what it would be like to meet Pan and now I know... More

Taken
meeting pan
Back at camp
Get to know you
The real pan
Just a lost little girl
keeping a friend
leave
learn a lesson
darkness
The light side of pan
Happy at last
Good days in neverland
Forgive and forget
Betrayal
Darkness within
Darkness within part 2
Icy heart
meeting wendy
Bad dreams and stormy nights
Enemies be gone
Caged friend
Target practice
Baelfire
Dance with me tonight
Who's your true love?
Not your lover
Could I be the one
You have to go
lost girl goes home
Trip to the psychiatrist
sorry! not an update
A walk in the park
Familiar face
The enchanted forest
Return to Neverland
Swaping with a pirate part 1
swaping with a pirate part 2
The truth
love turns to hate
Friend or foe
Traitor
Punishment part 1
punishment part 2
Reconciliation
hangman's tree
pan's P.O.V from the last chapter
free day with pan
I just made a deal with the devil... again
Tempting fate
The end game
sequal!
competition

Betrayal part 2

6.9K 209 6
By finnickodaym

I left paige and ran towards the tree house. I had no idea what was going on but I was going to find out. It didn't take me long because I was running so fast. I was going on adrenalin.

I climbed to the top of the ladder and slammed the door open. I half expected pan to be asleep, but he wasn't. He was sat in the chair watching the door. He had been waiting for me. That would have been sweet if I wasn't so annoyed.

"What's wrong? You look upset?"

"Too right, I'm upset! What did you do to me?" I shouted.

"What do you mean?" He awkwardly laughed. There was something about it.

"Why can't I remember anything from a few nights ago? Why can't I remember my friend?" I demanded. He looked guilty.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I shouted. He stood up and raised his hands.

"I'm sorry. You were so sad. I know I said I wouldn't make you forget, but you were so upset. I didn't want it to effect how you were on the island." He told me. I stared at him for a moment.

"You don't get it. The things that happen to me, good and bad, they are what makes me who I am. I don't want to forget things. You lied to me Peter. You lied about something important and I don't know if I can forgive you." I sighed, shaking my head. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Brooklyn, you have to forgive me." He said.

"No! I don't! I don't belong to you. I'm not something you can play with!" I told him.

Peter's P.O.V

She thinks that I can't play games with her. She thinks shes special. She's not special. She is just like the other girls and she will learn this. I looked at her. She looked upset. Then I kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Then I pulled away and said in her ear, "Or do you?" I pulled back and looked at her. She looked at me in shock and with anger.

"No. I don't" she said coldly. She turned around and climbed back down the ladder of the tree house.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I knew I would have to forgive one day. That day is not today. I'm not staying in that treehouse with him. I walked until I found my usual spot of grass. It had been untouched. So I lay down and went to sleep.

In my dreams, everything cane flooding back to me. The fact that Pan made me forget. How Georgia had died. That was everything bad. But some of the good things that had happened because of it to. I mean, Pan was becoming slightly nice. Everything I had ever heard about him, but there was some good in him. It just needed to find it's way to the surface.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 1.9K 23
After a few years, Clary is coming back to Neverland. Where everything changed. She will find out about all secrets that Peter Pan was hiding from he...
10.2K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...
423K 11.9K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
35.2K 892 52
'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air. Once, when I had located...