Happy at last

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Things in Neverland were looking up. Everything was soo much better now. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop staring out of the window. I was sat cross legged on the bed staring out of the window. The moon was gleaming brightly. It was so beautiful. There were more stars than I had ever seen in my entire life. Pan was asleep on the other side of the room. He didn't look so bad when he was asleep. He looked kind of good. No. He was evil! This couldn't happen again. That wasn't supposed to happen. He's no good for me. I thought. But He did all this for me. Maybe there was something good about him.

I looked back out of the windows admiring the stars. There was a tap on my shoulder.

"Can't sleep?" The familiar voice asked.

"Just admiring the stars, what about you, Pan?" I smiled.

"I'm just not in a sleeping mood." He looked up at the sky. He pointed to the brightest star in the sky.

"See that? That's the way home. Second star to the right." He told me.

"it's beautiful" I told him.

"What? The star or the thought of home." I looked back at him with a serious look. "You think I want to go home now. This amazing view. My friends are happy and I'm happy. I'm never going home." He smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're different from everyone else. They want to go home after a day or two."

"Don't worry," I told him. "There's no chance of that" I smirked, now looking back at the stars. I felt the bed move a little, I looked behind me and saw pan there looking up. I moved back so that I was sitting next to him. I must have fallen asleep because the last thing I remember was looking at the stars and then I was dreaming.