The Mafia's Choice Min Yoongi...

By RosesOfSeven

Min Yoongi is the biggest Mafia Leader in Seoul, South Korea. Y/n is your average girl Who works at the loca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (21+)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (21+)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (21+)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

19.5K 572 455
By RosesOfSeven

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sun peaking through the blinds. I heard Mr.Min sighed in his sleep as I got out of the bed. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth, trying to find the strength to survive this cruel man. I sighed as I realized no matter where I went in this world, I would always ended up back in the same place. The place I call my nightmare world, the place where I was always torn down to make other people feel bigger.

I washed my face as I held in my tears. I walked out the bathroom only to see Mr.Min awake and his face showing an angry expression.

" Why are you awake, It's seven in the morning get back into the bed now" He said coldly.

" I don't want to sleep anymore" I said in a low tone.

He sighed and got out of the bed and my heart literally dropped to my stomach. He had a body that would make any woman drop her panties for him, his muscles were huge alone with a few tattoos and his abs was enough to make me drool. He lift me up and threw me back into the bed immediately wrapping his arms around me.

" sleep now before I give you a reason not to sleep" I nodded my head.

I tried getting out of his grip but he just pulled me closer to him. I sighed and turned around to face him. I had to admit he was very handsome, but he was confusing and aggravating. Without realizing it, I began to play with his hair as I was deep thought. I instantly stop, removing my hands from his hair, almost embarrass with myself. I just met this man and here I was playing his hair, while he holds me in his arms. I sighed and turned my back to him, before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I was awaken by the sound of voices. I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by two guys whom looked like they had just seen a ghost. My eyes widen and I scream. They jump whilst Mr. Min just groan in his sleep before sitting up. He sighed as he saw the two men in the room, he looked at me pulling the covers up on me.

" Why are two in my room" he said coldly.

" We were looking for her" the one with a deep voice said.

" Hyung can we hang out with her" the short one said.

" This is Jimin and Taehyung, you don't have to be scared of them. They are my family, but we are going to need to get you some clothes before you go hanging out with any of them." he said in a tired tone.

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm Y/n" they both frowned up their faces.

I panic a little bit and moved closer to Mr.Min. He looked up at them with a confused look on his face as Jimin chuckled and Taehyung smirked.

" Boss we are one step closer to getting Mr. Choi to sign our deal" Jimin said.

" This is his daughter that we were looking for, under his records we found that he has two other daughters but they still live with him. Do you want to take all of them or just her?" Taehyung said in a cold tone.

" It's best to take the other two my father won't care about what happens to me" I said in a low tone.

Their eyes widen as I moved away from Mr.Min and got out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. I took a deep breathe before saying

" I'm no use to you so if your going to kill me please do while my back is turn, I don't want to see you aiming a gun me as I count down the last seconds of my life" I said in a shaky voice.

I walked slowly to the bathroom giving him enough time to end my life but he didn't, there was pure silence in that room. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the sink as I brushed my teeth and washed my face again. My hair looked messy but I didn't care at all. I took a deep breathe as I touch the handle to the bathroom door. I opened it slowly, only to be greeted by Mr.Min at the door. I jumped a little bit but he never broke eye contact, making me nervous but his next action made me panic even more.

He pulled me into a hug and I froze, I didn't know what to do, I hadn't been hugged since my mom was alive. He broke the hug and lift my face, once he noticed my tears he wiped them away as my eyes locked with his, making him gulp again. I kept searching for something in his eyes but there was nothing there. It was as if he was really good at hiding his emotions but just these small gestures showed me that he wasn't as cold as he seem.

" I got you some clothes on the bed, I hope they are the right size, I'll let you order a few outfits for the time we will be here. You can change in my closet no one will be coming back in here" He said in a cold tone

I nodded my head moved out of his way. I saw the outfit on his bed and I smiled brightly. I hadn't worn a dress in so long, It was very pretty and lose fitting just like I liked. The off the shoulder part made me felt uncomfortable but I didn't complain as my hair was long enough to cover them up. I saw some shoes and my eyes lit up they were so pretty and simple, I put them on and they fit perfectly. I looked in the mirror and twirl around as I finally felt pretty. I jump when I hear some clear their throat.

My eyes widen as I saw Mr.Min standing in the closet with a wet body. The way his body gleam and how his wet hair stuck onto his face. I felt my body temperture start to rise. I looked down and bowed before saying

" Thank you for the dress and shoes Mr.Min, I'll pay you back as soon as I return home" I heard him chuckled.

" it's okay, your going to be here with us for a while. Also tomorrow you will be attending the meeting with your father and step-siblings. Whatever happens just know that I don't spare anyone. So if you try and beg to spare your father life it will be pointless" He said coldly.

" I don't want to see it, please just leave me here, I don't want to see that again" I said in a pleading tone.

" NO" he yelled and I flinched.

I looked down as I walked out the closet and went out of the room. I bump into the man whom had tried to rub his hand up my skirt last night. He smirked as he saw me and I looked away.

" aww angel its okay, We will definitely take turns with you, last night Yoongi had you but tonight you are mines" he said in a deep husky voice.

" No, I'm not that type of female" I said in a defensive tone.

He glared at me and pushed me into the wall as he moved my hair off of my shoulder. He lean down to my shoulder as I tried moving away before his lips could touch me. He slapped me and grabbed my face roughly.

" I will have you if I want to, Yoongi won't mind" He said with a smirk lingering on his lips.

" No stop let go of me" I yelled and he just laughed.

He threw me over his shoulder as I fought more to get out his grip. I hit his back, tried kicking him, I even bit him but he just laugh. He entered a room, that was dark. he hit a switch and my eyes widen. I shook my head and began to scream for help. He chuckled and threw me on the bed. He hand cuff me to the bed and ripped my dress. I was a crying mess still begging him to stop. He lean down and smirk before attempting to kiss my lips. I turned my head and he went straight to my neck. I tried to move away from him but he wouldn't budge at all. All I knew to do was to yell for help in hopes that someone would save me from this beast.

Yoongi POV

I came out the closet and saw Y/n was gone. I sighed as I figured she was in the dining room by now. I went out of the room and hear a woman yelling but I brushed it off as I was used to Namjoon inviting over his night women. I enter the dining room and saw everyone but Y/n. I furrow my eyebrows and went into the kitchen but she wasn't there either. I went back into the dinning room.

" Where is Y/n" I said in a cold tone.

" She was with you right" Taehyung said.

I remember the woman screaming and my eyes widen as I rush back upstairs. I now knew exactly were she was. I rushed to Namjoon secret room and you could hear nothing but him groaning. Taehyung had followed behind me and he bust the door down. Namjoon stop and turned to us and Just glared. I rushed over to punched him in the face as I saw Y/n under him. It was my fault I should've told her not to leave the room. I should've told her to stay.

Taehyung froze when he saw her. I continued punching Namjoon in his face as I saw nothing but red. Why would he touch her in this way? What made him think this was okay? I stopped when I heard Y/n scream. I looked up and saw Taehyung trying to help her but she was scared of him. I stood up removed my shirt rushing towards her and putting it on her body. She was shaking in fear and there was blood on her legs and the bed. I sighed deeply as Jin entered the room with a concerned look.

" Clean him up, I'm going to take Y/n to my room and clean her up, no one enters my room do you understand." I yelled the last words

" I'll go get her some more clothes Yoongi, I'll be back quckly" Taehyung said.

I nodded my head and walked out of the room. Y/n was crying silently in my arms. I entered my room, and headed straight to the bathroom. I sat her on the counter before starting her a hot bath. I turned to her and took a deep breath.

" I promise I won't harm you but I'm going to clean you up. I'm sorry that this happen, I should've told you not to leave out of my room" I said in a low tone.

" I thought you said I didn't look attractive enough for someone to do this. I finally felt pretty for once in my life but now I feel dirty and disgusting. I...."  I didn't let her finish sentence.

I lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She cried her eyes out in my arms as I rubbed her back. I felt terrible for letting this happen to her. I wanted to protect her and keep her safe and I couldn't understand why. I had never cared for a woman in my entire life but yet this girl was turning my world upside down. She stop crying and gasped before crying again.  I looked down and noticed some of her blood had gotten on my body, I didn't care though. I wiped her tears sat her on the side of the tub.

I removed my shirt and she immediately cover her body. I lift her up and put her in the tub, she looked up at me as I grabbed the soap and a towel. I kissed her head hoping she would understand that I wasn't going to harm her. She looked down trying to hold in her tears, I lift her face up towards me as she denied eye contact causing me to laugh.

" I'm here now, I won't let them or anyone else hurt you okay." I said in a soft voice.

She nodded her head and blinked away her tears. I quickly cleaned her up and wrapped her into a towel. The look she carried really hurt, it was as if she had lost every thing she had left in her. I sighed as I dried her hair, I walked out the bathroom and met Taehyung with her new outfit. It was another dress. I sighed and went straight into my closet and grabbed her some sweatpants and a shirt. The last thing she wanted to see was a dress right?

I scratch my head in confusion, this was so difficult, I walked out of the closet and saw her sitting on the bed. She looked at the bag and pulled out the dress. Her facial expression was very dull. I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

" I didn't know if you wanted to wear another dress so I was going to let you borrow some of my clothes" she shook her head.

" I like this dress, It shows nothing, I just don't have any undergarments. So I'll just borrow your clothes for now." she said in a low tone

I went back into my closet and grabbed a part of boxers for her. She kept eyeing the dress. I smiled as I watched her hold the dress up to her body as she looked into the mirror. I grabbed my laptop and walked over to her.

" Here are some boxers and my laptop. Order whatever you need and I'll pay for it. It should be here by tonight if you order it right now" Her eyes lit up.

'' Can I buy a few dresses like this one" I nodded my head

She squeal in happiness, I chuckled at her cuteness as I saw the life come back into her. She was so beautiful when she smiled. Wait what am I saying. Yoongi pull yourself together dude. I looked away and went into the bathroom giving her some privacy to change and me time to regain my composure. I was about to walk out of the bathroom when I saw her holding her stomach.

" What would you like to eat, Jin can cook just about anything" She smiled.

" Anything is fine" she said in a low tone.

I nodded my head and walked out of  the room. I turn back around and entered the room.

" I'm locking the door, I'll knock twice don't open the door unless you hear me knock twice or hear me say open the door" she nodded her head.

I smiled as soon as I closed the door as I watch her looking for clothes. I went downstairs and entered the kitchen where everyone was looking at me weirdly. I furrow my brows and shook it off. Jimin sighed and Jungkook and Taehyung said.

" Yoongi and Y/n sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" they said in union.

" Finish that sentence and I'll blow both of your brains out" I said coldly.

they both looked away trying to hold in their laughs.

I grabbed Y/n some pancakes and juice before going back upstairs. When I entered the room she looked up at me and smiled. She showed me the laptop and took the food from my hand. she slid beside me as I looked at everything she in had the cart.

" Will this be enough" I said coldly.

She nodded her head and I placed her order. I turned to her and sighed as I realized that nothing in the cart was expensive. She was different from the other girls I've met, she seem to be very innocent but Namjoon definitely took that away from her the minute he pulled her into that room. I caress her head as she ate, I still felt guilty about what had happened.

" What time are we leaving tomorrow" she said in a low tone.

"9am" I said coldly.

She nodded her head and sighed.

" Can I sleep in here tonight please" she said in a shaky voice.

I nodded my head, as I watched her become calm again. I chuckled as she smiled while eating. I decided that I would let Taehyung take her out in the garden so she could get some fresh air but I scared that she would want me to go with her. She seem like she had got attached to me. I wasn't okay with that because I still didn't know her and she could've been a spy for her boss and father.

I had learned that they both were working against me so killing her boss was a part of the plan all along but finding her was a plus. I could definitely use her against her father, no parent wants to see their child at gunpoint. She acted like he didn't care about her but I was going to prove her wrong tomorrow.

" Lets go downstairs so you can meet the crew" she nodded her head hesitantly. 

'' Just stay beside me" she stood up and gripped the hem of my shirt.

I chuckled as we walked downstairs. she kept checking her surroundings and jumping at any noise. When we entered the living room the guys all stop what they were doing and smiled at her. Taehyung smirked at her and she behind me shaking in fear. I sighed and pulled her from behind me. She still stood close to me which made me aggravated the most.

" Jin take Y/n for a walk outside please" I said in a cold tone.

Jin nodded his head and stood up instantly. He pulled her outside as she kept looking back for me. Once they were out of sight I turned to Namjoon. He glared at me and I took a deep breath.

" What the hell was that this morning Namjoon. I said she was off limits." Namjoon chuckled.

" Please Yoongi I know you did it last night" I shooked my head.

He looked down and gulped. He felt bad and I knew it. I took a deep breathe and signal them to be seated.

" Look tomorrow is going to be a tough day. Try not to get attach to her, cause i'm sure she is going to hate us after tomorrow. We will use her as bait when we enter the room. I'll hold her gun point and Namjoon you will touch on her. We must watch our surroundings at all times so pack extra guns" I said coldly.

They all looked down and sighed as they knew that we had no other choice but to do this. I went into the kitchen and watched how Jin was making her laugh. She looked so happy, but after tomorrow I don't know if I will ever see her smile like that again. I looked away as I was feeling something new, something strange, something I hadn't felt in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
71.4K 2.5K 21
He was ruthless , she was kind. He was devil and she was angle. Min yoongi , a ruthless mafia devil who can do anything to makes his. Girls are only...
6.3K 213 18
Y/n, the daughter of the most famous mafia gang leader, unwillingly crosses paths with the dangerous Min Yoongi. Y/n hates her life, forced into her...
1.8K 39 12
JIMIN×YN Story of 7 Mafia's who just the mafia gang after their fathers.... Min Yoongi one of them has a young sister Min Yn...who have no idea about...