Protecting The Heiress (Book...

By DeltaTzuyu

This story is not mine and all credits must go to the amazing author, JLJENLISA for creating this masterpiece... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Noticed

Chapter 22

6.1K 277 151
By DeltaTzuyu

***Tzuyu's POV***

I'm at the company, looking over at the quarterly report the director sent me. I've been visiting the company only twice a year, thus the report I need to review and sign piled up. There are some that are being sent online, but there are reports that are sensitive and need to be reviewed personally. We have people who sometimes go to Korea just to hand me those reports.

My thoughts were interrupted when I received an incoming video call on my laptop.

“Hey,” I greeted with a smile when I saw the face on the screen.

“Tzuyu-yah, when are you going to pick me up?” Sana asked.

“Why? Are you getting bored in the restaurant?” I asked her. I left her in the restaurant this morning. She said she didn't want to come with me because she knew I would be very busy in the company.

“No! Yinyin is keeping me entertained by teaching me some basic Taiwan menus. But I wanna go out and visit different places here in Taiwan!” She said while pouting.

I looked at the clock.

1630H

“I will be there before 7 PM, then we will take a stroll tonight, you like that?” God I feel like I'm talking to a child!

“7?? That's too long! Can you make it by 6 PM instead??” She gave me that puppy look again.

And who am I to say no to this kid?

“6 it is then,” I said while smiling.

“Yey! See you in few hours! Bye!” I didn't even get to reply when she ended the video.

I chuckled before continuing to read the reports in front of me.

Whenever I go to Taiwan, I spent almost the entire day and night just to read all the important reports. Running two companies and a restaurant is really no joke.

My father already gave me the agency, he said he's already old and just wanted to spend his remaining years traveling to places he's yet to see, but that's just him being dramatic. He's still strong as a horse! But running the agency is the least I can do for him, after everything he has done for me.

I focused on the reports, making sure to finish them on time because I have a kid I need to pick up.

1735H

Only 25 minutes left before 6. I closed my laptop and called my secretary to give last minute reminders, guess I would have to come by again tomorrow.

Thoughts of last night entered my mind. And no, no sexy time happened. Sana really did take a hot bath in my bathroom and after she finished, she bid goodnight and went to her room, the end.

I arrived at the restaurant at 1805H, and saw Sana waiting for me outside.

Uh-oh, guess I need to make up for the 5 minutes late.

“Hey, Nana!” I greeted her enthusiastically when she entered the car.

“You're late!” She said.

“By 5 minutes only,” I said while driving.

“Still!” She said. She's really stubborn!

“Okay okay! Let me make it up to you,” I told her.

“Are you sure?” She looked at me with those eyes that told me she's up to something not good.

Can I take what I said back?

“When was I never sure?” I said instead.

“Very well then! You better keep your promise!” She said grinning.

I felt like I was just robbed…

“Anyways, how does night market sound?” I asked her. I was planning to take her somewhere.

When I didn't hear any answer, I continued.

“And some local Taiwanese foods, perhaps?” I asked again.

“Anything will do, I just want to spend the night away,” she said then she looked at the window car. She suddenly feel like she's gotten miles away.

I knew it.. Something's wrong and she's not telling me what that is..

Even before we went to Taiwan, I already felt something has been bothering her, and Sana's not the type to keep things from me. Unless…

Unless it's about her and Mark.

Since Sana knew Mark and I don't go along, she stopped trying to make things work between the two of us, and I thank her for that. Just seeing the guy makes my blood boil, and I know the feeling is mutual.
And because of that, Sana didn't bother to tell me things that is happening to them, especially when they were facing problems in their relationship. Sometimes she would just come into my apartment and would ask me if I wanted to hangout, that would only mean one thing: they're having problems. But that's just on a very rare occasion. Like what I've said before, he's a good boyfriend.

But I can be better..

I shook that thought away. I would rather have Sana as a best friend than none at all if I ever tell her what I feel, and she would find it disturbing.

I will make sure to know what is bothering you, Sana Minatozaki.

-------------------

After about 30 minutes of driving, we have arrived at the place.

“We're here,” I told Sana.

I saw her looked around with questions in her eyes.

“What are we doing in a pier?” She asked me.

I just smiled then led her outside the car.

“We're riding that,” I told her while pointing at one of the small boats currently anchored, passengers can be seen riding the boat already.

“Come on! We're gonna miss seats!” I held her hand then ran towards the boat.

Sana didn't have any choice but to follow me, her eyes still questioning me.

When I saw a vacant seat, I led Sana to where it wass so she can have it.

“How about you?” She asked me when I remained standing beside her.

“I’m fine. I have been sitting the whole day, I can use a little standing,” I told her.

“Then I'm not gonna sit too,” then she walked to the edge of the boat, looking at the night sky.

“What are you thinking?” I asked her.

“Hmm.. nothing really, just random things,” she said.

“You don't wanna share those 'random things’?” I insisted.

Sana just sighed before answering.

“Let's leave the talk for later. Right now, I just wanna enjoy the night and forget everything,” she then looked at me then smiled softly.

I'll make sure you forget every sad thoughts while we're here, Sana.

“Then I guess my decision to bring you here is right!” I said enthusiastically, trying to lighten up the mood.

“Where are we going really, Tzuyu?” She asked me.

“See that?” I asked her while pointing at the place where we are going. Bright lights can be seen and from where we were, sounds that were full of life can be heard.

“What's on the other side of the lake?” she asked while trying to make what's on that place.

“You will see,” I just said then smiled at her.

A couple of minutes later, we reached the port. I guided her off the boat. We walked for a couple of minutes, with her looking at everything with amazement in her eyes.

“Welcome to Asiatique!” I told her then I pointed at the arc.

ASIATIQUE was written on it.

“Wow! This place is lively, Tzuyu!” Sana said then just like a kid, she went from one stall to another, picking every items that catch her attention.

With over 1,000 stalls, ranging from souvenirs to clothes to food to whatever, you will surely be dizzy just by looking and your feet will give up no doubt and you would still not be able to check the whole place.

Sana was like a kid who just experienced her first tour outside of their house, she was excitedly looking at every stall, tasting every local street food that catches her eyes, the sadness I saw in them a while back were forgotten.

After almost an hour or so of her walking around and me following her, I asked her.

“Aren't you tired yet?”

“No! There are still so many things I need to see, Tzuyu-yah!” She said, the glitters in her eyes are still there.

“But my arms are about to fall off, lady!” I told her.

Damn! She made me carry all the bags that she bought!

No! Cross that one out. I was the one who paid for all of these!

“You said you were going to make it up for me, right?” She said while smirking.

“I did,” I said while sighing.

“Don't tell me you're going to take it back?” She said, the smirk still present.

“Wha-of course not!”

But this is really too much! I was also tired from all the papers I've signed in the office and my neck almost got stiffed from reviewing all those papers..

“Then carry them all! We still have a lot of boutiques to visit!” With that she turned around, leaving me with all the bags.

-------------------------

We got home at around 1 in the morning. To say that I was dead tired was an understatement. I felt like I babysit a 5 year old kid that was so full of energy. It's not that I don't want Sana to be happy and forget all of her problems, heck her happiness means the whole world to me!
But I also get tired. My whole body aches.

“I'm gonna leave tomorrow at 8 in the morning to finish the remaining reports I left in the office, then maybe we can have lunch before going to the airport?” I told her while walking up the stairs.

Our flight going back to Korea will be tomorrow and I need to sort everything out in the office.

“Then I'll be packing my things in the morning,” Sana said.

I just hummed, not saying anything.

“Would you like me to pack your things too?” She asked me.

“Don't bother, I didn't bring much stuff so there's really nothing to pack,” I told her.

When we reached her bedroom door, I said my good nights but she stopped me when I was about to turn around.

“Are you mad?” Sana asked suddenly.

“No,” I said.

“Then why are you so quiet? You barely talked to me the whole night. This is so unlike you, Tzuyu,” she said while trying to look at my eyes.

“I'm just tired. I'm gonna head back to my room to get some sleep. You better sleep too,” I said then I pat her head before turning to leave but she stopped me again.

“Come on, Tzuyu. It's very clear that you're mad,” she insisted. “What do you want me to do so that you'd forgive me?” She asked.

Suck me dry.

No! Stop it you perv!

Fuck! I really need to get out of here, right now! I'm starting to think of inappropriate things again because of the way Sana's looking at me.

“Sana, really, I'm not mad. I'm just tired and my body aches. I just really need to sleep to get my needed rest,” I told her.

“Oh I know! Let me just take a quick shower then I'll come over to your room!” She said.

Oh shit! Don't tell me she read my thoughts!

“No no no really you don't have to do that it's really f-”

“I'm going to give you a massage!”

“Ah what?” I asked dumbfounded.

“You said your body aches, and it was because I asked you to carry all those bags. So to make up for it, I will give you a massage! Now off you go! You take a shower too. I will just go to your room once I'm done with mine,” with that, she turned around and closed her bedroom door.

Why is it that she always has the last say to everything?!

It's because you're whipped!

Hell if I'm whipped! Never will I be whipped to any woman, much less to someone who already has a boyfriend!

Then why are you undressing and about to have a quick shower?

It was because she told me too!

Whipped.

Fuck!

I quickly finished my shower and was blow-drying my hair when I heard soft knocks followed by my bedroom door opening.

Sna was wearing an oversized shirt and a pajama bottom but how she managed to look so sexy and alluring in my eyes is beyond me.

Whipped.

Shut up!

I stood up from my chair and turned off the hair dryer when she stopped me.

“Hey you hair is still wet. Let me do it for you.”

She took the hair dryer from my hand and guided me to sit again.

I let her do her things while I quietly sit, looking at her through the vanity mirror. She looked so focus drying my hair, her left hand massaging my scalp softly.

Damn this is hard. And I'm not even talking about my situation here.

I put my hands on my lap, hoping to hide my raging hard on.

“I love the smell of your shampoo, you should always use this, Tzuyu-yah” Sana suddenly said.

“Yes ma'am,” was all I replied.

When will this torture end??

“Okay you're all dry! Now go lie down on your bed so that we can start,” Sana said while turning off the equipment.

I just followed her. The sooner this starts the sooner it will be finished.

I laid down on my stomach and just wait for her to start doing her thing.

I felt the left side of my bed dipped, indicating she has already positioned herself.

I heard her opening a bottle, probably a massage oil. And I was right because the room suddenly smelled like lavender.

“Tzuyu-yah, how can I possibly massage your back if you're still wearing your clothes? Remove them,” Sana ordered.

Remove them..

Remove them..

Remove them..

“No, you can massage me through my clothes, it's fine,” I told her. I would never remove my clothes, not when I'm sporting a massive hard on.

I heard her sighed then I felt her move. I felt her hands on my back, inside my shirt, directly touching my back, and I will never forget the electricity jolt I felt in that sudden skin contact.

Sana and I had a lot of skinships even before, since Sana really is a very clingy and touchy person. But our current situation is different from those moments.

“Why, I didn't know you were ticklish, Tzuyu-yah,” even if I'm not seeing her face, I know she's smirking when she spoke.

“I was just shocked because of the sudden contact,” was all I say.

She just gave a small laugh then I felt her hands travelling up my back, making my shirt to go up as well.

“Remove them,” she ordered. I felt like I was hypnotized by her words because next thing I knew I was removing my shirt.

“Okay good girl. Now pardon me,” she said then I felt her sitting on my butt.

“What the hell!” I almost got up because of her sudden action when I remembered my raging hard on, so I remained lying on the bed.

“Geez Tzuyu just relax!” She slapped my back before proceeding to massage my shoulder.

She kneaded the base of my nape before massaging my shoulder.

This is not helping my situation!

Feeling her hands making their way from my shoulder to my back is pure torture. I just wanted to turn around and ram my dick right inside her sweet and tight little pussy endlessly and just get lost in her eyes till we both cum.

My self-restraint is almost at its end when she stopped. I waited for a few seconds before turning my head to look at her. She was still sitting on my back, but her eyes are locked on to something. I was about to ask her when I felt her fingertips trace something on my back.

“Scratches.. you have scratches on your back,” she said. Not asking what those are, like she already knew where those scratches came from.

The last woman I've been with before flying to Taiwan really liked it rough, and I can still see some scratches on my chest. Some were really deep that it was really painful taking a bath the day after because it stings like hell.

“I….,” I waited for her to continue.

Is she going to tell me what was bothering her?

She cleared her throat before continuing.

“I saw.. I saw the same scratches on his back,” I felt like I was thrown a bucket of ice because what she said.

I was about to turn around but Sana stopped me.

“No! Don't look, please,” she said weakly. I remained still.

I felt her sobbing on my back, and I just let her cry.

“We were hanging out on a beach, and I was putting some sunscreen on his back when I saw the scratches,” Sana said, her voice was shaking, probably because of the emotions she's feeling.

“He's a man, he has needs, needs I still couldn't give him. And I.. I understand if he looks for it somewhere else, with someone else.. what matters most to me is that he still comes back to me at the end of the day,” she was sobbing so hard on my back and I just let her pour her heart out. My hands are balled under the pillow.

Damn you, Mark! You better prepare yourself when I get back!

I tried to calm myself because I was also shaking from the anger I was feeling.

“I don't want to lose him, Tzuyu. I have loved him throughout my teenage years,” Sana said.

I have loved you longer, Sana…

When I've become calmer, I turned around and laid her down the bed.

“I’m sorry if the scratches on my back made you remember those things, Sana,” I said while wiping her tears away.

“Don't worry. Next time I bed another woman, I'll make sure to have them cut their nails first,” I tried to lighten her mood. I smiled when I saw her chuckle a little.

“Or maybe I'm going to tie their hands so they don't scratch me no more,” I told her.

“Yah stop it Tzuyu! I don't want to hear any of your kinks!” She said while covering her ears.

I removed her hands from her ears then I kissed her cheek. My sudden action left her shocked.

“Stop crying, okay?” I told her. I was still holding her hand.

“HE'S. NOT. WORTHY. OF. YOUR. TEARS.” I said those words while I tap my right cheek using her hand.

“I'm sorry for breaking down like that, I was really trying to hold everything up by myself and I thought I was doing a good job,” Sana started to have tears in her eyes again.

“Hey hey hey! I just told you to stop crying! No more crying okay??” I said while pinching her cheek.

“Ouch that hurts!” Sana said when she slapped my hand away from her cheek.

I just laughed then opened my arms widely.

Just like on cue, Sana went inside my arm then hugged me.

“If you cry again because of that prick, I'm going to pinch your cheek so hard that you would have a permanent blush on, get that?” I told her.

“Yah! I will never cry again!” She said then we both laughed.

“Thank you, Tzuyu.. for not judging me..” Sana suddenly said.

“I will never do that to you, you know that,” I said then hugged her tightly which she returned.

“Good night, Tzuyu,” she said then she turned around. I thought she was going to leave the room but she just positioned herself comfortably then minutes later, I saw the relaxed rise and fall of her chest, signaling that she has already fallen asleep.

“Good night, Sana,” I told the sleeping woman in front of me.

And see you soon, Mark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
29.2K 1.1K 6
Oh she's sweet but a psycho. A little bit psycho. At night, she screamin' "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind~" But is she more sweet or more... Psycho?
377K 12K 37
Michaeng. Michaeng. Michaeng. Lol This story includes detailed matured content, brace yourselves. I'll appreciate any reactions or comments :)