~Katsuki Bakugou Boyfriend Sc...

By TRISHAPLAYER

~JUST SOME KATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS~ Will the hedgehog finally be tamed by your gentleness?! Made By: TR... More

👋🏻~How You Met~👋🏻
👋🏻~Second Encounter~👋🏻
💖~Feelings~💖
💖~Do I....~💖
❤️~When he confessed~❤️
💬~Contact Names~💬
😏~When You Give Him A Boner~😏
🤒~When's He's Sick~🤒
😱~When You Scare Him~😱
👇🏻~When You Boop His Nose~👇🏻
👊🏻~When He Sees You Get Bullied~👊🏻
😤~When He's Jealous😤
😱~When He Scares You~😱
🍇~When Mineta Touches You~🍇
😜~When He Sees You In A Maid Costume~😜
👾~When He Gets Jealous Over A Fictional Character~👾
💗~Nicknames For Each Other~💗
😉~When He Flirts At You~😉
🎑~First Date!~🎑
🎑~First Date 2~🎑
😹~iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer Miau!~😹
✈️~When You Had To Leave For Family Matters~✈️
😕~What He Feels When Your Gone~😕
😭~When You Returned From Your Trip~😭
😳~When You Found Out How He was When You Were Gone~😳
👥~When You Both Play 'Just Dance'~👥
👬~When You Both Went To A Gay Bar~👬
⛸~When You Both Go Ice Skating~⛸
🖍~When It's That Time Of The Month~🖍
🍻~When He Gets Drunk~🍻
🍻~When You Get Drunk~🍻
😳~When You Accidentally Touched His No No Square~😳
😴~When You Get A Nightmare~😴
😴~When He Gets A Nightmare~😴
🤖~When You Both Play VR~🤖
👦🏼~When He Turns Into A Baby~👦🏼
😤~When You Get Jealous~😤
~Drool Or Moan(Comedy)~
🚑~When You Got Severely Hurt~🚑
⚡️~Happy Birthday, Denki!!!~⚡️
👧🏻~When You Turn Into A Baby~👧🏻
~Awkward Phone Call~
👳🏻‍♀️~When Your Getting Discharged From The Hospital~👳🏻‍♀️
🍋~Being Top For Once~🍋
Important A/N!! Please read!! :(

🤒~When Your Sick~🤒

8.5K 68 21
By TRISHAPLAYER

You were walking with the Bakusquad, since you were now the girlfriend of Katsuki. All of them greeted you with open arms. But there was something that was bothering you..your head was killing you, you didn't know what was the reason, but you felt like collapsing in the moment. You didn't want your friends, especially your boyfriend to worry for you.

Early this morning, you woke up with a splitting headache, and you haven't went to Recovery Girl for awhile. Maybe it's stress, or maybe it's lack of sleep, who knows...Anyways, when you woke up and found out that you were burning out, you stumbled out of your room to grab a bucket of ice cubes.

~EARLIER~

You stumbled out of your dorm room as you made your way to the elevator, clutching your head tightly. The pain was unbearable. Once you went into the elevator, you almost hit your head over the metal door, since you didn't know that you were swaying back and forth in a slow pace. Once the elevator dinged to signal that you were on the living room, you went out the elevator, stumbling on the process.

You hit the ground with a loud thud, making you whimper softly. Suddenly footsteps rushed towards you, making you look at them. Izuku? Is that you?

"Y/n?! Are you okay?"

Izuku's voice rang all over my head, making me wince slightly. Izuku's helps me up and switches the middle light so it can be less darker. Izuku puts me in the couch, which I slowly laid down on, Izuku looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright, Y/N?"

I shook my head no. Poor boy! He must have been so worried.

"Should I call Recovery Girl or Mr. Aizawa?"

I quickly shook my head, the pain getting worse and more worse. Izuku kneels down towards me, he pats my shoulder to comfort me.

"I-Ice...I...ice...."

"W-What? Can you speak up, Y/N? I can't hear you."

"I....need...ice...I...feel....hot..." You mumbled out the words, making Izuku quickly nod, before helping you up and going towards the dorm showers.

Of course, he wasn't allowed. But he made sure that you were alright....

You were carried by Izuku on the tub, he started to run the tub, as you sat on it with your pyjamas on, with a neutral expression on your face. He got up and ran out the girls shower. He went back in with a bucket filled with ice cubes.

He pours the hard ice cubes in the tub, carefully to try not to hurt you.

Your pyjamas got soaked easily, you spent a few minutes in the tub, just laying down on the edge. Once you felt yourself getting better, you looked at Izuku and gave him a big, warm hug, but you made sure to not let him get wet.

"Izuku? Can you do me a favour?"

"S-Sure Y/N! Anything for my best friend!"

"Can you not tell this to Katsuki or anyone at all?..Please....just for me....."

"Oh alright....but you better go to Recovery Girl when class starts soon!"

"Okay.....can you help me go to my dorm....I wanna sleep...."

"Sure Y/N."

~PRESENT~

You were starting to feel dizzy when walking down the halls toward your class, you tried to shake the pain out, but it worsens. You winced and held your head to stop the dizziness. Everything sounded like they were far away. You lacked behind the Bakusquad, since they were making fun of Bakugou and his boner from yesterday.

You lacked behind them, clutching your own head. The others noticed that you were no longer walking with them. They looked at behind them to see you closing your eyes tightly, and swaying back and forth, clutching your head. Bakugou's eyes filled with worry as he rushes towards you.

Suddenly, everything just becomes black, as you collapsed on him.

Katsuki's POV

Me and my gang were talking, or maybe they were fucking annoying me. Y/N has been awfully quiet today. Is she mad at me? Or is she embarrassed on what happened? I grumbled on the process, making Alien, Weird Elbows, Pikachu and Shitty Hair giggle. I sighed before I continued on walking.

"Y/N must have been so embarrassed! I feel bad for her..." Mina exclaims sadly.

"Of course, you should feel bad for her! Right, Y/N?...Y/N?"

We looked at the spot on where Y/N was, but there was no Y/N, we looked behind us to see her clutching her head, and closing her eyes tightly. My eyes widened, as she began to lose her balance. I shoved my backpack towards Shitty Hair as I ran towards her.

She collaps onto me, while I held her tightly. I started to shake her awake, constantly saying her name all the time.

I looked towards my friends and yelled some orders, which they obeyed. I told Shitty Hair to run towards Recovery Girl's clinic, I told Alien and Sero to block everyone, who was now trying to see what happened, I told Pikachu to go and find Mr. Aizawa, or some teacher that was nearby.

Suddenly, Recovery Girl and some teachers ran towards us. I told them on what happened to Y/N, and they just nodded, relieved to see that I was alright.

I carried Y/N bridal-style and gently tucked her in the hospital bed with wheels on them. The teachers pushed the machine gently, but fast. I wanted to help them, but Aizawa-sensei won't let me, since class was starting in a few minutes.

Guess she has to skip homeroom and English....Hopefully she will be alright....

||~3 hours later~||

The final bell rings, signalling that lunch was starting now. I immediately went off of my seat, along with the Bakusquad as we ran towards the clinic. Once I opened it, I saw Y/N reading her books silently. Once she saw us, her eyes lit up, I could almost see the sparkles in it. God...How did I get Y/N to be my girlfriend?...

I walked towards Y/N as she smiles. I gave her my small smile, while I ruffled her hair a little bit. She giggles, until I was pushed aside by a sudden force.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!"

Mina sobs dramatically onto her, as she pats her back, attempting to calm her down. The boys watched as Mina started babbled on how we were all worried about her, and how she loved her so much.

Mina lets Y/N go, until Kaminari pushed Mina aside, and gave Y/N a big, fat hug, but before anything else would happen, I grabbed Kaminari's back collar, as I gave it a tug, and he went out of Y/N's reach. I walked towards the back of Y/N and grabbed her waist, which she giggles into. I pressed my own face on her shoulder. I watched as they all looked at us, wide-eyed.

"Mine...only mine..." I mumbled, making her look at me with wide eyes. I looked at her back, before kissing her lips. She pulls away almost immediately.

~Third Person's POV~

"You're gonna get sick, Katsuki!"

"Nope..."

"Katsuki...." Y/N mumbles in a warning tone. Bakugou shrugged it off, before she started getting madder and annoyed.

"Katsuki Bakugou!!" Y/N exclaims, making Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari laugh. Bakugou pulls back, and looked at Y/N with a pouty face, making her giggle.

"I'm sowwy!" Y/N says, batting her eyelashes, in order to make Bakugou laugh, which she succeeded.

Bakugou chuckles, making Y/N smile at him, before she leans towards him, her arms on his neck, while he has on her waist.

"I love you so much, Katsuki..."

"I love you too, Y/N..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
2.4K 62 8
Aizawa finds out that your boyfriend has been abusing you. What is he going to do? "She's my girlfriend, you can't take her away from me"
84.7K 2.9K 23
浦ゟダ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˡⁱᵉˢ 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩 © 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
5.9K 115 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...