Burning Up (M.YG+ P.JM)

By spectaclescience

COMPLETE "I can't feel you, because it would kill me." || Jimin had never asked for this life, restricted to... More

-Preface-
Ch 01| Conditions and consequences
Ch 02| Gargoyle Mansion
Ch 03| A little allowance
Ch 04| Tissues
Ch 05| Not a secret
Ch 06|Discovery and decision
Ch 07| The final note
Ch 08| Meet you
Ch 09| Baby steps
Ch 10| Interlocked
Ch 11| Where's the smoke, Jimin?
Ch 12| Hug you
Ch 13| Talk to me
Ch 14| His name was Jung Hoseok
Ch 15| Confusion
Ch 16| Confusion Pt II
Ch 17| Thank you Yoongi
Ch 18| In my Dreams
Ch 19|Alone for a while
Ch 20| Giving in
Ch 21| Kiss You
Ch 23| Love you
Ch 24| Early
Ch 25|Cold Bath
Ch 26|Smoke
Ch 27|The Breaking Point
Ch 28|Feel You Burn
Epilogue: Fire

Ch 22| Exploration

191 20 3
By spectaclescience

That night I saw Hoseok again, but this time, he seemed less murderous, less angered. "Yoonie," His soft voice whispered, half touching the side of my face. "I love you,"

"I love you too Hseokie," I whispered, trying to hold onto his hand which turned to mist at my touch. 

"Don't miss me too much, love, I'll see you on the other side,"He said, and disappeared in a shower of light.

"Goodbye Seokie," I said into the empty black space, feeling the cold of the tears rolling down my cheeks. But the moisture went as soon as it came, as I found it being wiped away by a soft hand. Small kisses were placed on either side of my face, and I felt the same hand caressing my hair. Humming I rolled over, slowly opening my eyes, to find a certain Mochi in front of me, watching me with concerned eyes.

I barely stopped myself from screaming, and quickly adjusted the blanket over my shoulders, going red at the memory that I had gone to sleep shirtless the other night.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked moving deeper and deeper into the blankets.

"You should really start locking your door, someday a thie- hyung what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I said, scolding my lazy ass for not locking the door before becoming one with the bed.

"No, are you cold?" He asked again, moving closer.

"I'm not," I said, moving a bit back.

"Ooooh are you shirtless or something under there?" He said, beginning to grin, and I just couldn't let the chance to make him blush slip by. "Yep. Shirtless," I admitted, looking him dead straight in the eyes, and pulling down the blanket a bit to expose my collarbones and shoulders.

And I got my reaction, because Jimin began to turn into a million shades of red again, and looked down shyly.

"Is it bad that I wanna see?" He asked quietly. And it was my turn to stop breathing."Uh- what?"

"I wanna see..." Jimin repeated, blushing a little harder.

I did not want to show him. I wasn't anything much, just pale, flat and wide shouldered for some reason. I never actually paid attention, nor had the money to keep up my fitness, and I knew I had a less than average body. Going red, I shook my head, covering myself up again.

"Will you show me if I show you?" He asked, tilting his head to a side, and without even giving  me half a second to open my mouth, he began to pull his white t shirt over his head, revealing his tan body.

Soft curves, honey skin, thin waist, he was beautiful. I could see the small fading scars from the surgeries, and I could make out the structure of his rib cage slightly, but most f all, I could clearly see the line that went from thin waist and into what would be curved hips under his cotton pajama bottoms.

Stunned and speechless, I stared, feeling my throat dry.

"Now show me," he said, getting on all fours, one hand reaching for the edge of my blanket.

I was too distracted to see the hand, and before I could react, the blanket came flying off my body. I shot up to grab the blanket, but he had thrown it on the floor, and was staring at my pale pathetic skin.

*

Jimin stared, mouth open slightly at the sight in front of him. Now that Yoongi was sitting up, Jimin had the perfect view. Like he had noticed before, Yoongi wasn't buff, but toned. His shoulders were wide, but not too much, and he had a solid chest, giving way to his ever so lightly defined midsection, and having just woken up, his pants which Jimin saw was a bit to big for Yoongi, had slightly slid down revealing the beginning of a very clean v line. It was perfection in Jimin's eyes.

"Wow" That was all he could get out looking at the boy and smiled as he saw Yoongi blush at his complement.

"I know it's weird, but it's  not wow weird," Yoongi mumbled, scratching the back of his head, and Jimin's smile turned into a frown. Is that what Yoongi thought of himself?

"Hyung have you looked at yourself in a mirror recently?" He asked, moving close to the older boy.

"What?"

"You have no idea what you're doing to me right now, hyung you called me precious, and you're precious to me, don't ever ever think you're any less than perfect, cuz  you're not," He said, cupping Yoongi's face in his hands. "First you're crying in your sleep, then you think you look weird, hyung it hurts seeing you like this," Jimin said, , pulling Yoongi in for a hug. 

"So why did you come into my room?" Yoongi asked against Jimin's chest, making the boy huff. 

"Well I came to make you go exploring with me, but now things have changed cause you were crying. Why were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying,"

"Yes you were-"

"AND I wanna go exploring too," Yoongi interrupted, wanting to change the topic. Jimin pouted at this, but let it slide, slipping on his t shirt and waiting for Yoongi to change.  Still uncomfortable with Jimin seeing his body, Yoongi changed in the bathroom, and came out wearing a black t shirt with a skull printed on it, black ripped jeans and a black head band.

Jimin saw the look, and immediately thought of how good Yoongi would look shirtless, and in a head band.

"Is everything you own black white and grey?" Jimin asked, smiling playfully as Yoongi shrugged, and said, "Now that I think of it, yeah, even you are silver so.." 

And for that, he was rewarded with a pillow aimed straight to the face.

*

In a few minutes they were sneaking down the stairs, off to explore the second floor of the mansion. The gold hued floor attracted Jimin's attention instantly and he ooohed and aaaahed as he ran his fingers over the delicate designs, eyes wide and sparkling at every new little detail he noticed.

They discovered a gaming room, an indoor pool and a mini theater in that floor, the last of which they both silently agreed upon visiting soon again.

The duo were weaving in and out of multiple rooms, watching the portraits and pictures of the Park family, including three or four photo frames of a baby Jimin in Mrs. Park's arms. There was a tall lean man with crooked glasses on his nose, and Yoongi sneered at the picture, while Jimin promptly turned away.

Everything that wasn't in floor three, was in floor two. And Yoongi began to wonder whether Mrs. Park had moved all those portraits and pictures to the second floor to shield Jimin from the memories of his past.

If so, Yoongi and Jimin had just broken down all her efforts.

They moved down the stairs as silently as they could, after spending a good couple of hours in the second floor.

Yoongi found himself in the familiar space with the pool and the white piano next to it. Jimin scampered off to the piano, and pointed to it, as if pointing it out to him. Yoongi nodded, showing that, yes, he did see it, and moved closer, not wanting to let Jimin out of his sight.

"I wish you could play this..." he whispered excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Yoongi smiled, hiding the fact that he had indeed played the white piano a couple times now, and nodded again. There was nothing much to see in the first floor, just the seating area and the huge open structure of it.

There were corridors leading up to many another mysterious places in the house, but they dared not to go down them, fearing that they would be found by a maid that was working in one of them.

Jimin was worn off by then, white spots dancing in front of his eyes as he stumbled a bit behind Yoongi. The older boy cautiously peeped into a hallway, and deciding it was safe enough, beckoned Jimin to join him, turning around to the pale boy.

"You okay?" He asked,concern filled in his voice.

"Just peachy" Jimin said in a quite unconvincing tone, and Yoongi decided that this was enough exploring for the day.

"Jimin-ah let's come back tomorrow, this is enough," he said, but the latter shook his head. "No, no, let's do it now,"

"Jimin the house isn't going anywhere you look-" Yoongi was interrupted by the sound of heels clicking down the hallway.

"Hide, come on" Yoongi acted spontaneously, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling them through the door of a random coat closet. Jimin saw the smoke, but Yoongi didn't, and only feared that the boy was having a fever.

"Who's that?" A rather shrill, small voice rang through the hall, and through the blinded panels they could see the shadow of a girl standing in front of the closet. Jimin was shaking out of his senses, heart beating wildly against his rib cage, clinging on to Yoongi's hand.

The girl came closer to the closet, and they saw her eyes peek through the blinds.

Jimin half squealed, but the sound was smothered by the feeling of his lips colliding with another's. He found himself pressed against Yoongi who had his eyes shut as he slightly pushed the two of them further and further into the coats. Jimin's entire body stiffened at the sudden movement, his voice drowning in the back of his throat as he relaxed, melting into the kiss, moving as close to Yoongi as he possibly could.

Yoongi had Jimin pinned to the back wall of the closet, lips moving together in sync. Yoongi's hips moved against Jimin's and a breath escaped Jimin's mouth, who suddenly felt light and fuzzy. His hands tightened around Yoongi's neck, pulling him closer, and all hiding was forgotten.

Then ecstacy turned into pain, and Jimin felt the fire burning through his organs. Frantic, he tapped Yoongi's shulder, making the older boy break the kiss abruptly. Breathing heavily, the latter looked into Jimin's eyes, and Jimin mumbled a small "too tired to stand,"

At this, the older panicked, instantly looking for places to sit down.

"Hang on a little okay? I'll get you upstairs," He whispered, placing a soft kiss on Jimin's cheek. Jimin trusted the boy's words, and nodded weakly, wiping off the sweat that formed n his brow.

Yoongi looked through the blinds, and deemed the coast clear, cautiously opening the door and slipping out. Jimin slipped out behind Yoongi, leaning on him for balance. Yoongi noticed this, and without a second thought lifted Jimin into his arms, carrying the young boy as carefully and quickly as possible to the couch on the third floor. Startled, but still enjoying the entire thing, Jimin clung onto Yoongi's shoulders.

They were lucky to go unnoticed by anyone outside.

Once they were up, Yoongi lowered Jimin down to the couch, and flew into the kitchen with energy he did not know he had and came back with some ice cubes, water and a cloth. And soon, he was pressing the ice wrapped cloth onto Jimin's forehead.

"Minnie the ice's melting too quick, I think we need to get you to a hospital," He said, wrapping the cloth around a new batch of ice. Jimin just smiled, feeling warm at the new nickname.

Yoongi on the other hand was panicking at the fact that he didn't get a reply. "Baby?"

Jimin's eyes widened. "Baby?" He managed to ask in a weak voice.

"To that, you respond? Really? I had three heart attacks just waiting for an answer!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Sorry hyung..."

Yoongi's eyes softened. He felt Jimin's temperature, which had gone down a considerable amount after the ice treatment and sighed. "We shouldn't have gone further than the second floor," He said, throwing Jimin an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for rushing you,"

"Hyung no.." Jimin said, attempting to get up, barely waving off a wisp of smoke that escaped his body, covering the act up with a small cough. "I'm happy we went to the first floor,"

"We almost got caught, and you passed out,"

"First of all, half pass out, and second of all what was that when we got caught?"

"That was to stop you screaming!"

"You could've just covered my mouth with your hand,"

 "That's no fun," Yoongi smirked. "And I'm guessing you're feeling better now?"

Jimin nodded. "Mmmhmm... much better,"

"Good, now get some shut eye, you have to feel better than that to walk around again. I'll wake you up for food," Yoongi said, leaning down and planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead, and disappearing into the kitchen.

"Oh and Jimin?"

"Yeah hyung,"

"That's enough exploration for these two months,"

a/n: This story is going to end soon :( I can only hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.3K 9
"Well hello there, Park Jimin." The corner of his smile rose. "It's been a while." - Status: Finished Best Ranking(s): #114 - VMIN #351 - BTSV
5.1K 424 12
Have you ever looked closely at the moon? It looks perfect from afar, even though has flaws, and every crevice on its surface tells a unique story a...
706K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...