Rough Edges✔

By shirimasenpaii

she can feel her sharp fangs looming over her neck, ready to sink deep into her skin, her hot breath pamperin... More

ch.1; fangs over personality
ch.2; golden bunny
ch.4; a sense of trust
ch.5; bared teeth
ch.6; the play
ch.7; remembering
ch.8; remembering pt.2
ch.9; rehearsals
ch.10; stage fright
ch.11; rehab my ass
ch.12; game plan
ch.13; imbedded
ch.14; operation: save their asses
ch.15; collar
ch.16; dry run
ch.17; controlled
ch.18; back up
ch.19; cell friend
ch.20; dark hour
ch.21; the great mane
ch.22; defective
the end.

ch.3; immoral instincts?

284 9 8
By shirimasenpaii

as you finally got to your senses when you continuously bump your head onto the gate, your eyes returned to it's normal state and shifted back to normal.

you panted heavily and looked down at your hands to see your claws out, you gulped and started to head back to the gym hall.

as you finally got there, right on time amethyst got out of there with an unamused look on her face. she noticed you and placed her hand on her hip "what happened to you?"

should you tell her that you gone and acted like a wild animal from the stone age? probably not, "i was running..laps! yeah, running laps around the school." you said.

amethyst raised her eyebrow at you then shrugged, "come on, let's get out of here."

"did you find something?" you asked as you walked beside the wolf "nah, just some old hunk of junk. i left the key on the floor."

"for someone to steal again?" you rose a brow, "eh, let them. there's nothing much to get anyways." as the two of you reached the gate, amethyst quickly jumped onto the bars and went over the gate like a skilled monkey.

you looked at amethyst who got to the other side, she ushered you to do the same thing. you took a deep breath and grabbed some of the bars to lift yourself up then climb a little then jumped down.

you sighed then amethyst patted your back "see ya tomorrow foxy!" she said before shifting into a wolf and ran back home. "don't call me that."

you looked around to see the empty streets and some cars flashing by, you sighed and started heading back home. while walking onto the side walk, you looked down at your hands again to see your sharpened claws out.

you always have sharp claws but you can always retract them or cut it. you kept on trying to retract your claws but it wouldn't, you growled but calmed down.

arriving at a abandoned truck which took about 30 minutes of walking, you opened the passenger seat door and went inside. you shifted into a fox again and squeezed through the hole leading to the carrier.

as you dropped on the metal ground, you waved your hand around the air in search for a light switch. you felt something dangling, you pulled it and some flickery fairy lights lit up the place, kinda.

sighing, you dropped yourself onto a musty bed and grabbed a nail cutter off the broken drawer. i put it near one of my nail and started cutting it, but you noticed something unusual.

when you cut another one, the previously cut grew back in an instant. frowning at this, you tried to cut your nails again and the same thing happened. dropping the nail cutter on the ground, you leaned against the metal wall and started pondering what's up with you.

then you stomach started growling again, you gritted your teeth and held your stomach tightly. curling up into a ball while holding your stomach tightly.

this actually puts you to sleep but still in pain.

"oh dearie, is everything okay today? you look rather pale." her aunt said, spinel looked up from her meal which was some leftovers and she's fine with that.

"yes, everything is just swell." spinel scooped up some of her food and ate it, her mind still wanders from the incident, was that a intruder? a student? she doesn't know, but she isn't telling her aunts about it.

as spinel scooped the last mouthful, she stood up and wiped her mouth graciously and gave the lions a smile before giving them a goodnight and went upstairs. the bunny quickly plopped down to her bed and looked up at the high ceiling.

the animal's burning red eyes still glares her memories, it stares her and it's just a pair of eyes. hugging a pillow tightly, her eyes started to flutter shut eventually the sweet bunny fell asleep.

▶▶▶

when the sun came, you snapped your eyes open to see scratches on your bed making the fillings go out. you slapped your face but your claws also went also and scratch your cheek making you hiss.

you growled and stood up from bed and went over to the sink to clean your wound, rinsing your face with (somewhat clean) water and when you looked up. you saw your eyes glowing red, your mouth baring it's sharp canines.

you backed up from the sink in pure shock, you can feel your heart bumping in and out of your chest. slowly walking towards it again, the reflection turned back to normal.

you sighed and opened the mirror door to grab some bandages, as you closed it the reflection is back and you immediately punched the mirror breaking it and some shards fall onto the sink.

   you winced in pain as some small shard did come on your fist but that doesn't matter. why are you seeing a whole different reflection of you?

you wrapped the bandages onto your bloody hand and pasted one onto your clawed cheek.

seems like you have to get ready for the day.

with the alarm blaring right beside her, spinel groggily slapped the alarm clock out of the drawer top and slowly fluttered her eyes open to see the same pair of red eyes staring back at her.

spinel's snapped her eyes opened and screamed then fell off the floor, the door was suddenly pushed open to see her aunts already in business suits with a worried look on their faces.

"spinel honey, are you alright?" yellow asked, spinel slowly stood up from the floor and looked at her bed to see no one there. she looked at her aunts and giggled nervously "just had a little nightmare."

the lions sighed and nodded "well, better get yourself ready dearie. we'll be dropping you off to school." white said before going out of her room, as the door went shut.

spinel sat down at the edge of the bed while holding her head, why am i seeing those...eyes? she thought, but she shook it off and started to get ready for today.

   ▶▶▶

as two animals finally arrived at their school, one walking towards it and one drove to it. a lot of animals are going inside but some waited from the outside for the special bunny.

you looked at the crowd waiting for spinel, it made you roll your eyes to that and kept on walking. you noticed some people looking at you, mostly your bandages.

you can still feel your clawed cheek sting but you'll managed, then you heard lots of wailing and cheering behind you. it almost made your ears go deaf, when you finally arrived at the lockers area.

the noise started to get louder, you pinned your ears down and opened your locker to stuff your things in there until you felt someone grab your arms and held you up to the roaring crowd of fangirls/fanboys.

all of the chattering, the wailing and shouting stopped. you turned your head over your shoulder to see the one and only spinel hiding behind you while holding your arms tightly for dear life.

you can feel your heart pounding louder and louder, then you can feel drooling threatening to fall but you kept it in. showing your claws to the crowd, they all gasped as you protected the bunny.

"back.off." you growled while showing your canine, all of the herbivores backed up indeed but the tough and asshole kind of predators only stepped forward.

"how about you back off from spinel." one snake said while slowly hissing at you, you chuckled "she doesn't want any of you, so back the hell up voldemort."

you swore you heard spinel giggled behind you which made your cheek glow in red a bit. then all of you heard a big growl from behind the crowd, everybody started making way for;

jasper.

you looked at the lockers and noticed yours in right next to the tiger, how come you didn't notice this? as jasper finally got to her locker, she aggressively opened it and pushed her bag in before shutting it violently making the small bunny flinch behind you.

and with that, the tiger went somewhere never to be seen again.

you sighed then turned around to face spinel, she looked directly into your eyes as well as you. she's so small and fragile, how can she look so cute and....

delicious.

you snapped yourself out of it and gave the bunny a genuine smile. "i better go now, it's nice to meet your fanbase...again." you waved goodbye to spinel before leaving for your first class.

spinel stood there and followed you with her gaze, it's not long after people started swarming her around again. then she noticed that you're going the same class as she is, spinel shifted into a bunny and quickly ran towards you then hopped in front you, making you immediately catch her.

you frowned deeply, you turned around to see the mob to stop again as you're really holding spinel in your hands which people really wanted to do. then you looked down at spinel's fur, it looks really soft and tender.

you unconsciously placed your hand slowly onto her head and started rubbing it softly, all of the people gasped and one dude punched you across the face making you fall back but still held onto spinel to not make her injured or something.

you fell onto your ass and rubbed your punched cheek, then you noticed it's the same cheek where you scratched it and the bandage is gone. spinel shifted back into human and looked at your cheek, her eyes widened and looked at the crowd.

the bunny stood up and glared at them "what the hell is your problem?! invading my space is what i can tolerate but hurting somebody is crossing the goddamn line!" spinel yelled, your ears straightened up and looked at spinel who's shaking in anger but tried to hide it.

you slowly stood back up and placed your hand onto her shoulder "it's fine." then some of the teachers finally came to the scene, "god...okay, miss diamond please lead miss (l/n) to the infirmary." spinel nodded and grabbed your arm then started leading you to the infirmary.

"which one of you idiots punched that fox?!" you heard from the background, you couldn't help but chuckle at that. as you looked down at spinel's hand wrapped around your arm, you can feel your stomach rumbling again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 386 15
It was just a normal day in Beach City until, a new villain, Spinel, injects Beach City with poison from her injector. Spinel reverses the Crystal Ge...
6.2K 155 19
antiproiettile {italian} =bulletproof mafia au][̲̅̅[̅̅ "aren't you going to shoot me?" "i would but i can't shoot a...
6.2K 271 16
soulmate au[̲̅̅[̅̅ 'pourquoi es-tu destiné à quelqu'un comme moi?' {french} why are you fated to som...
4.6K 188 21
human au][̲̅̅[̅̅ dieux grecs {french} = greek gods "i'm not normal spins." ...