FANTASIA 「HJC」

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

23

414 37 24
By DaeyeoLION

It was 4:30 p.m. It was Haru's shift ended. Sungyoon was waiting for Haru in his car. He could not wait outside like before because Joochan was sleeping in the car. Sungyoon looked at Joochan. Joochan was soundly sleeping. He must be tired after the whole day. Joochan looked a bit tanned because the annual sports day was held at an outdoor stadium.

Haru entered the car.

"I'm sorry for making you wait.." Haru said. Haru would say that everytime Sungyoon come to fetch her. Sungyoon was just smiling.

"Wah, he won a lot of medals.." Haru was anticipated to see Joochan's medals in his hands. Yes, Joochan held the medals while sleeping. He felt very excited to show those medals to Haru.

"He won a lot today. He even got the title of school athlete today. Look at his trophy" Sungyoon said while driving. Haru looked at the back seat. Yes, Joochan won the trophy.

"Wah! I'm really proud of you, baby" Haru said while looking at Joochan who was still sleeping.

"He had been as what you want him to be.." Haru looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded.

"I'm proud of him.." Sungyoon said. For the first time, Sungyoon told that he was proud of Joochan. Haru smiled widely.

"Me too.." Haru said.

*   *   *

They brought Joochan to a pizza restaurant. They knew that Joochan loved pizza and chicken.

"Congratulations, baby. I am really proud of you" Haru looked at Joochan who was sitting next to her. Haru held Joochan's cheeks and she kissed Joochan's forehead. Joochan hugged her.

"Thank you, omma" Joochan said. The waiters sent their orders.

"Eat a lot.." Sungyoon said to Joochan. Joochan nodded.

*   *   *

At night, Joochan was drawing. Joochan didn't close his room door really close. It was midnight. Haru had went to sleep but Sungyoon was still awake. He was sitting at the dining table, doing his work. He looked at the clock. It was already past midnight so he shutdown his laptop to go to sleep.

He went upstairs and he passed by Joochan's room. He saw that Joochan didn't switch off his room's light yet. He slowly opened Joochan's room door and he saw Joochan was at his study desk.

"Joochan.." Sungyoon called for Joochan but Joochan didn't respond. He put down his laptop and went to Joochan. He saw that Joochan was soundly sleeping. Sungyoon saw Joochan's drawing. When Sungyoon saw Joochan's drawing, he suddenly felt overwhelmed. Joochan drew a picture of him and Sungyoon. Daeyeol, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Donghyun were there too. The picture was like the annual sport that happened on that day. He wrote on his drawing, "I want to be like Ahjussi. He is a great man!" Joochan wrote. He even put a dialogue of Sungyoon saying "I am proud of you" to him. Sungyoon smiled a bit to see Joochan's drawing. He patted on Joochan's head. He felt overwhelmed. He took Joochan's pencil and he wrote something on Joochan's drawing. Then, he put Joochan's stuffs away on the desk and he took Joochan to his bed. Joochan opened his eyes a bit but Sungyoon calmed him. He covered Joochan with his blanket. He took his laptop and he took a glance to Joochan.

"I.. I..I lo.." Sungyoon's voice was stucked to say something while looking at Joochan. He sighed. He switched off the light then he closed the door and went straight to his room.

* * *

Joochan woke up after Haru woke him up. He took a bath and prepared himself to go to school. He took his drawing block. When he wanted to put his drawing block in his backpack, he saw something written on his drawing.

"Yes, I am really proud of you. I always dream to have a son that very good at sport. You had fulfilled my dream.
May all your dreams come true. I know you can do better than me. Be a good person that everyone always dream of you to be"

Joochan didn't blink even once. He was shocked. He was excited too. He couldn't believe the reality. Was it real?

* * *

On the next day, it was Saturday. Joochan was sitting outside the house. The weather on that day was cloudy. He had nothing to do. He just enjoyed himself with nature. Suddenly, a car parked in front of their house. A familiar man came out of the car.

"Hello!" A man greeted Joochan.

"Daeyeol samchon!" Joochan got up and opened the gate.

"Hey Joochan. What are you doing outside alone?" Daeyeol asked Joochan.

"Nothing. I had nothing to do" Joochan said.

"Where's your parents?" Daeyeol asked. Joochan pointed. They both were in the house.

"Let's go.." Daeyeol and Joochan went inside.

* * *

Haru and Sungyoon greeted Daeyeol.

"What brings you here?" Sungyoon asked Daeyeol to take a seat while Haru was making some drinks.

"Nothing. I am just bored at home alone" Daeyeol said as he took Joochan to sit on his lap. He patted on Joochan's head.

"Ayee, you shall get married. Have your own family so you won't feel bored all the time" Sungyoon said.

"Hahahaha. I'm waiting for a right woman to marry" Daeyeol said.

"Haih, when will she come if you don't find one?" Sungyoon said. Daeyeol laughed.

Haru came and brought some drinks and foods.

"Please have it" Haru said. She served the drinks to everyone.

"Joochan, samchon has something for you" Daeyeol said. He took a paper bag that he put next to him and he gave it to Joochan.

"What is this, samchon?" Joochan asked.

"Take this.." Daeyeol said. Joochan took it and opened the paper bag. It was a pair of roller blade.

"Wah!" Joochan eyes was twinkling after he saw the roller blade.

"Try it. If it don't fit, I can change for a better size" Daeyeol said. Joochan tried it. It fit Joochan's foot very well.

"Wah! Thank you samchon! But.. I don't know to play this" Joochan said.

"It's okay. Let's go to the park this evening. You can try it there" Haru said.

"Really?" Joochan said.

"Yes" Haru said. He looked at Sungyoon. Sungyoon nodded.

"Okay!" Joochan said.

"Thank you samchon!" Joochan thanked Daeyeol. He hugged Daeyeol. Haru and Sungyoon just smiled.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Joochan asked.

"This is for your victory during sports day. Congratulations!" Daeyeol said.

"Aih, you don't have to give these to him. I can buy these for him if he wants" Sungyoon said.

"It's okay. Joochan is like my nephew. I love him so dearly" Daeyeol patted on Joochan's head.

*   *   *

Joochan was helping Haru with the dishes. Sungyoon sat outside of the house with Daeyeol.

"I saw you and Joochan were getting better. I am happy for that" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon sighed.

"That is not as what you see.." Sungyoon said.

"What do you mean?" Daeyeol asked.

"I still can't accept him.." Sungyoon sighed.

"I have tried but I didn't make it.. I don't know why.." Sungyoon said.

"What is the thing that has burdened you actually?" Daeyeol asked.

"I.. I was thinking.. if he.. is actually a bad boy.." Sungyoon said.

"Yah.. he is not. You can see it" Daeyeol said.

"Yes I know.. but family history can effect his development too.." Sungyoon said.

"Sungyoon, he was totally abandoned. He didn't get much affection from his real family. He just wanted loves from you and Haru.." Daeyeol said.

"He wasn't stay with his real family for a long time. His father passed away when he was little and his stepfather never love him after that. He was abandoned ever since so he tried to start his new life with you. His new self. His current development is actually based on you and Haru" Daeyeol said. Sungyoon looked at Daeyeol.

"If you treat him bad, he will be a bad person. If you treat him really well, he will be a good person.." Daeyeol said.

"Why?" Sungyoon asked.

"It is because, parents are the role models of their children. Parents are the mirror and children are the reflection.." Daeyeol said. Sungyoon looked down.

"You know you can do it. Break your ego. You are letting your ego to control yourself. That is why you hardly see his kindness.." Daeyeol said. Sungyoon slowly nodded. Daeyeol patted on Sungyoon's shoulder.

* * *

In the evening, Joochan, Haru and Sungyoon went to a nearest park in the neighbourhood. Haru and Sungyoon were taking their chances to jog around the park. Haru held Joochan's hand while he was trying his roller blade. Joochan couldn't stabilize his body yet because it was his first time of playing roller blade. Haru held Joochan's left hand and Sungyoon held Joochan's right hand. Them both were trying to make Joochan to stabilize his body first.

"Joochan!" A voice called for Joochan from the back. They turned their back and they saw Jibeom was there, with his bicycle.

"Jibeom!" Joochan said. Jibeom went to Joochan. Jibeom greeted Haru and Sungyoon politely.

"What are you doing here?" Joochan asked.

"I'm playing here (at the park) everyday.." Jibeom said.

"Imo, Samchon. Can I play with Joochan?" Jibeom asked.

"Sure.." Sungyoon said.

"Can you play with Jibeom? Omma and Appa want to jog around the park for a while" Haru asked Joochan as she remembered Jibeom.

"Sure I can!" Joochan said happily.

"We'll see you here again after that, okay?" Haru said. Joochan nodded.

"Take care" Haru said. Joochan nodded. Jibeom patted on his another bicycle seat, as he pointed to Joochan to sit there. Haru helped Joochan to seat behind Jibeom because Joochan couldn't balance his body yet then those two couple went for their own activities.

* * *

Jibeom cycled his bicycle.

"Nice roller blade" Jibeom said while he cycled his bicycle.

"Ahjussi's friend (Daeyeol) who followed Ahjussi during sports day gave these to me" Joochan said.

"Good for you" Jibeom complimented Joochan.

"Where are we going? I want to test my roller blade" Joochan said.

"Wait. We'll go to the basketball court first. Jaehyun usually there because he was practicing his basketball skills. I always meet him there" Jibeom said.

"Oh okay.." Joochan said.

"Where is Donghyun?" Joochan asked.

"I don't know. He usually be the first one to arrive. He liked to sit under the shady tree, waiting for me but he was not there today" Jibeom said.

"Where can I test my roller blade?" Joochan asked as he was excited to play with his roller blade.

"You can try it at the basketball court too.." Jibeom said.

They arrived at the basketball court and they saw Jaehyun was just finished his practice. Jibeom parked his bicycle on a bench and he helped Joochan to walk with his roller blade. It was hard for Joochan because it was his first time.

Seeing Jibeom and Joochan near the court, Jaehyun went to them.

"Hey!" Jaehyun greeted Jibeom and Joochan. They both looked at Jaehyun.

"Joochan! You're here" Jaehyun said. Joochan nodded.

"Wah! Nice roller blade!" Jaehyun said.

"Thank you! But I don't know how to play with this" Joochan said.

"I can teach you" Jaehyun said.

"Really?" Joochan was excited.

"Yep. I tried ice skating before. It's a bit similar.." Jaehyun said. Joochan smiled widely.

* * *

Jaehyun taught Joochan with balancing his body first. It was hard for Joochan. When he was trying, Joochan suddenly fell down because he lost his balance. His knees were bleeding.

"Auch" Joochan said as his knees were bleeding. He cried a little because of the pain. Jibeom ran to a public sink to take some water. Then, he ran back to Joochan. He cleaned Joochan's injuries and Jaehyun put a handkerchief on Joochan's wound.

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun tried to soothe Joochan. Joochan shook his head. Jibeom and Jaehyun helped Joochan to sit on Jibeom's bicycle and they searched for Haru and Sungyoon at the park.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Thank you for 3K readers! I am sorry because this fanfiction is slowly update but I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 13K 32
"how are you going to return it if there's no name on it?" "I guess I'll just have to read in order to find out who it belongs to." ~~~ minho finds a...
166K 6.6K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
60K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
9.4K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...