𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥�...

xymbiote द्वारा

"I think I'm in love with you." They were like two peas in a pod. You would barely see one of them without t... अधिक

[01] Boys
[02] Rumors
[IMPORTANT] Black Lives Matter
[04] Dreams
[05] Realization
[Birthday Special]
[06] Tension
[07] Sleepover
[08] Past
[09] Temper
im alive

[03] Crushes

8.2K 358 985
xymbiote द्वारा

Thank you everyone for giving me support on this small little story! I appreciate a lot, and it helps motivate me to keep writing. :) ♡

"Hey [Name], are you sure you're okay? You've been seeming out of it the past couple days. [Name]? [Name]...?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry Tsuyu. I've just been a bit tired, that's all." You responded to the frog girl.

"Hm, okay. But if you ever need to chat, I'm here, kero." She responded, nodding her head and walking away.

'I really have been a mess these few days. I need to pull myself together. They are just stupid rumors, that's all.'  You thought. Recently, people has been a bit hesitant to talk to you, or even sometimes be around you. Apparently they, "didn't want to be caught talking with a girl who wrecks relationships."

"Ruining relationships my ass... what bullshit.." You mumbled.

It's official, Bakugou now hated you, and if he did before already, it's probably worse. And, your relationship with Mina has been... strange. Obviously the both of you would still talk and walk home, but it was now more awkward than it has ever been between you two.

Mina wasn't all skeptical, because she knew the rumors were not true. However she seemed to stray further away from you each day. Of course, she still loved you platonically, but it seemed like whenever she brought you up to her friends, they would get pretty quiet.

Yeah, you were just about done with this class.

9:27 AM, TUESDAY, MATH CLASS

"Stupid math.." You complained, rolling your eyes.

Right now everyone was in math class, however your teacher was too busy organizing the papers around his desk, so he didn't notice the students paired together with their friends when this was supposed to be an independent activity. You could honestly care less though, you didn't really want to talk to anyone right now.

It was fairly quiet in the classroom, a slight mix of friends laughing or chatting with each other. You just wanted to work alone, so you did. No one decided to even bother to talk to you, so you just silently kept to yourself. Lately these days it seemed like the people of U.A. just absolutely loved to spread false information, huh? You found it quite annoying, but once again just kept it to yourself.

A good portion of the students here weren't worth your time. Not one bit. So ignorant. You were here to be a hero, to help people in need.

"Hey, need some help, kero?" Asui asked, breaking you from your thoughts.

"Oh um, I'm fine. Thanks though. Hey, can I ask you something..?" You asked, fingers fiddling with your pen.

"Of course, kero."

"You don't believe Mina and I are together, right?"You asked, hands trembling as you dropped the pen on your desk.

Asui frowned, touching your shoulder. She truly felt bad for you. She really did. She understood your feelings, and felt pity. She shook her head, and gave you a reassuring pat. Asui wanted to make you feel like you weren't alone.

"Of course not, kero. Those are stupid, I know you two are only friends. Don't let people's words get to you." She a gave a quick reply, soon heading back to her seat.

Asui was right. You shouldn't let anyone's words get to you. Why should you care what they have to say about you? You were your own person, and no one else could tell you otherwise. It was your life after all, not theirs. So what kind of bullshit was this that others were spreading untrue rumors about you? They don't control you, so why? None of them had the right to talk when they don't know the situation.

"'me]? [Name]!"

"Huh? Oh, whoops. What is it?" You responded, in the middle of changing back into your uniform.

"I said, who do you like? Like your crush?" Mina asked.

Your eyes averted hers, a small frown consuming your face. Currently the students of 1-A were changing back into their school uniform after a long training exercise Aizawa made you do. The girls in the changing room all turned their heads to look at you, awaiting your response. 'A crush? My crush?' Did you even have one? You didn't think you did. Or did you, but you just don't know it?

"Uhh, I don't really like anyone.." You said, shoulders shrugging up and down.

To be honest, you've never been too close with anyone other than Mina and your family. So who could you have liked? You haven't ever been interested in love. Maybe once you've thought about it, yeah, but you've never really wanted a relationship. Not until you were ready. You had more important things on your mind. Plus is just seemed weird to you. 

"Really?" Mina asked, the rest of the girls curious as well. You nodded.

"Hey, can we-"

"Oh my gosh, Mina, there's this new skincare product I want you to try!" Uraraka interrupted you, purposely trying to pry your own best friend away from you.

"Ooo! What's it called?" Mina asked excitedly.

'Damn it. Stupid airhead..'  You scowled at Uraraka in annoyance, fists clenching onto your uniform. You knew what she was trying to do. Get Mina away from you so you couldn't talk to her. Why did everyone assume you were the one in the wrong here? If anything, it was Bakugou and those dumb girls who started the rumors. You didn't even like Mina in that kind of way! You just saw her as a friend. Or at least that's what you thought.

Even the girls all believed the rumors, except for Asui, Mina, and Hagakure. You would have thought Jirou and Momo would be more accepting since they  were friends with the invisible girl, but apparently not.

Being the first to be done changing, you thought about what had happened in the locker room. You've never had a crush. Never. Perhaps in elementary or middle school you might've thought a handsome celebrity was attractive, but that's it. No hard-core crushes or anything of the sort.

Mina was constantly crushing. She would rant and complain about how she couldn't express her feelings, or would dreamily drool over a guy from afar. You would just have to sit there and listen since you had no other friends and didn't want to look like a loser all by yourself. You were labeled the, "quiet girl," and everyone would constantly talk behind your back thinking you weren't listening. But they knew not to mess with you since Mina was your bestfriend and she go ape-shit on them.

Leaning against the wall, you closed your eyes for a moment. The silent hallways were rather calming, usually there would be students bustling all over. But no, currently it was still. You found it soothing, no one to disturb you of your thoughts. You could stay like this forever—

"The hell are you doing?"

Never mind. You wanted to leave now.

"None of your business." You snarled towards Bakugou, quite mad that you were disrupted.

"Hey, idiot. I'll say it one more time, stay away from my girlfriend." He growled, fists clenching and probably ready to punch.

"I can do whatever want. And if this is about those rumors, they're fake. Why would I like Mina? She's my bestfriend. And that's all we are. No need to get defensive, you oversized ostrich." You said, a small snicker coming from your mouth at your own insult.

Bakugou's eyes twitched violently, stance getting ready to attack you at any moment. Seeing him enraged and angry like this made you laugh. He was so pissed that it was hilarious to you.

"Whatever. I don't fucking care. Just stay away from my girlfriend. You're taking her away from me, and I don't want any stupid bitch who tries to ruin relationships near me. Or Mina." He said, lip curing up at you in disgust.

'This bitch..'

Bakugou walked away back to homeroom. You waited for 10 more minutes, impatiently tapping your foot against the floor like a rabbit. At this point you knew she wasn't going to come out for at least another 5 minutes. 'May as well just go home without her then. I'll shoot her a text later.'  You thought, the hushed halls filled with the sound of your clicking shoes. It was raining outside anyways, so it would be a bit hard to chat with Mina with all the cold rain and the noise of the rain.

You walked back to class, grabbing your umbrella and belongings. You walked out of the building, opening up your umbrella right before the rain hit you. Students passed by you left and right, running to find shelter from the harsh rain. However you just decided walking would be enough. There was no need to run, right? It's just rain.

Once you got home, the weather had eventually calmed down. It was still gloomy, but at least it wasn't raining anymore.

'Aunt Mae isn't home..' 

For now a movie and leftovers sounded good. You unbuttoned your blazer, leaving it to hang on the coat rack. Then proceeding to dig through the fridge, you pulled out a small box of food from two nights ago. What movie should you watch? Maybe some kind of romantic comedy?

Deciding romantic comedy was best, you jumped onto the couch and turned on the TV. You began to eat, focused more on the food than the movie itself. It was some kind of cheesy rom-com, and had horrible acting. You put your food down, the box almost all gone. Sprawled out like a starfish, your eyes started to slowly close.

'Crushes huh..why can't I get it out of my head? They're stupid anyways. It's not like I have a crush on Mina. Obviously not..'

A crush on Mina? As if. You didn't find her romantically attractive or anything. Maybe it was just her strawberry scented hair, that felt so very soft. Or it was probably just her gentle touches and hugs whenever you felt sad. Or her sparkling eyes when she was excited or happy.

When you realized what you were doing, your eyes widened a bit. But you still felt sleepy. Even though it was 4:32 PM. There was no way you liked Mina that way. And besides, even if you do have a tiny crush on her it's only a small one...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.4K 375 17
↳ pretty girl ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀғᴇ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
2.1K 99 10
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆ • .  . "look-" the pinkette pointed up at the night sky, her alien-like eyes glittering in the starlight. "..a shooting star, make a wi...
39.5K 911 47
══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════ ╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ "I think we could do it if we tried~ ╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝ ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════ Ash...
49.4K 2.4K 15
┊❛ i think it's fate ! ❜ ⌇ ✎ᝰ┆the two don't mean to always run into each other, but it seems like they're fated to be together. ☁ . . ⇢ *。⋆ฺ shouto x...