How To Train Your Dragon: The...

Por Moonstone360

My names Eylimi, great name I know but it's not the worst. I live on the island of Berk and life here is amaz... Más

Beginning Info
Chapter 1 - This Is Berk
Chapter 2 - Secrets and Tips
Chapter 3 - Dragon Training
Chapter 4 - Old Friend
Chapter 5 - New Tricks
Chapter 6 - Suspicious Astrid
Chapter 7 - Hunter, Meet Cloudjumper.
Chapter 8 - Final Test
Chapter 9 - Run Away
Chapter 10 - Old Friends
Chapter 11 - Hiccups Nightmare
Chapter 12 - How To Really Train A Dragon
Chapter 13 - The End Of The Beginning
Update
Chapter 14 - This? This is Berk
Chapter 15 - Thorsday Thursday
Chapter 16 - Disappearance
Chapter 17 - Hunters Mistake
Chapter 18 - Sorry Doesn't Change Anything
Chapter 19 - Masked Rider
Chapter 20 - Evolved Dragons
Chapter 21 - Stubbornness Of A Viking
Chapter 22 - The Final Dragon Attack
Chapter 23 - Berk Under Attack
Chapter 24 - Fate That Cannot Be Changed
Chapter 25 - The Man In The Mask
Chapter 26 - This Was Berk
Epilogue

Ending Info

4.2K 137 27
Por Moonstone360

What's up everyone it's Curlyhorse here!

We have reached the end of the book! (Happy but sad moment). Sad because I really enjoyed writing this folks and it's sad I can't write anymore. Happy because...ITS NOT THE END! AHHHH!!! You will notice in the epilogue I mentioned a particularly boy from one of my other books called Tristan. I know you guys really enjoyed this book and I didn't want to leave it all sad with the dragons gone so I'm bringing the dragons back! Let me explain a bit better. After you have read this book, go read my other book called How To Train Your Dragon: Dragon Descendants. I may have wrote that book first but I have made this book lead into it! (Just warning you after these past months I actually think I have become a much better writer so that book probably isn't going to be as good as this one.)

I hope you enjoyed folks because I definitely did. I was really excited about writing this book so I actually published it early. Honestly...this is my favourite out of all the books I have written probably Dragon Masters 2 being my second favourite. The best part of writing it though guys isn't just enjoying making something up but its you lot. Every morning after publishing a chapter I get to read all your comments and every one puts a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day so thank you so much people!appy enough because if it wasn't for everyone I probably would have given up writing books by now. If I had any super power right now, it would be to crawl through this camera, and give you a big hug. (Get my reference? Eh, eh)

You want me to put a double smile on your face then guess what! After reading Dragon Decendants for the second part of this story you should give my new story a look at. It's called How To Train Your Viking! Indeed, now that I have finished this book I have started another! So go check it out guys because I think that's gonna be one of my favourite books too.

That's all from me folks, if you loved why not go and have a click of the follow button (just because you can) thank you so much again guys, love ya all!

PEACE OUT! B-)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.4K 289 26
Selene is a girl who never knew her parents. She grew up with dragons including her best friend Crystal the light fury. When they meet Hiccup and Too...
935K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...
2.1K 45 11
exactly what it sounds like. Hiccup and Astrid are genderbend and Hiccup is straight front words with not killing dragons. I have also made it where...
143K 3.9K 13
(This story takes place in the first movie, also Astrid is gender-bent into Arrow.) You were always the outcast of the village. You never talked to a...